>>89787200

>300 top goys approve of jewish plot

>news at 11

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=mycoremediation
nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle
globalwarminglies.com/
express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/it-was-all-a-lie-german-scientist-confirms-nasa-fiddled-with-climate-data/
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/german-scientist-accuses-nasa-massive-alteration-temperature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle
ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/effect-of-sun-on-climate-faq.html#.V-MCbjWfKPw
sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-how-the-sun-will-eventually-destroy-earth
space.com/19280-solar-activity-earth-climate.html
joboneforhumanity.org/what_to_do_about_the_escalating_global_warming_emergency
ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles/car-emissions-and-global-warming#.V-MEePkrK00
www3.epa.gov/climatechange/climate-change-waste/
youtube.com/watch?v=dkR3TI6xyzU
youtube.com/watch?v=I0leiwOx6w0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_evaporation
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN_UNITED_NATIONS_CLIMATE_CHANGE?SITE=RIPAW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
neonnettle.com/features/552-30-000-scientists-confirm-climate-change-is-a-man-made-hoax
xkcd.com/1732/
ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_and_the_magic_washing_machine?language=en
wattsupwiththat.com/2016/01/15/the-climateers-new-pause-excuse-born-of-desperation-the-satellites-are-lying/
xkcd.com/1732/
theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2016/sep/21/375-top-scientists-warn-of-real-serious-immediate-climate-threat
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQmmaiWHYHQ.
science.sciencemag.org/content/sci/suppl/2013/03/07/339.6124.1198.DC1/Marcott.SM.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buy an electric car
Nice try Musk

So I'm guessing that you want an immediate stop to all immigration to first world countries?

You don't want even more people consuming at a first world level, do you?

how can you deny climate change in current year +1? talk about ignoring facts and the expertise of countless top scientistic minds and decades of research and observations.

"Science" is so fucking obviously the new religion.

>no seriously its actually going to happen this time
t.Theboywhocriedwolf

Fun fact, manufacturing and disposing of batteries for electric cars causes more pollution than a petrol one would create in its lifespan.

>1. Recycle when you can
>2. Don't litter
>5. Buy local produce
>6. Ride a bicycle
I know you are baiting, but these are things we should all do, climate change or not. Especially the buying local part, since you support local businesses rather than third world chimp workers

(((scientists)))

WE WILL ADDRESS THE PURPORTED PROBLEM WHEN, AND ONLY WHEN, IT BECOMES A PROBLEM. FUCK OFF UNTIL THEN. CUNTS.

>get more xenostrogen in water and genetic modified food

Thanks scientists

This month is the hottest month in human history. It broke the previous record, which was set last month. If you're a global warming denier, do the human race a favor and kill your ignorant self

Our recycling program in my area is pretty based. Everyone around me is so used to it that it actually feels weird to throw paper out when we go to the states,

Fuck electric cars though

>top scientists
Climate science is like the gender studies degree of science.

This

yep, also eat less meat and buy products that will last more than a few months before they end up in a landfill

I don't mind recycling. It makes me feel more civilized than a dindu

PSA: Whether you believe in manmade climate change or not, the elites are trying to ram a global climate tax/regulation treaty before 2020, when solar cycles indicate there will be global chilling. They desperately want to be able to pass this "positive change" off as a result of their regulations, and if they manage this we'll never free the public from this lie.

Whether or not something can be done to preserve our environment, their primary goal with the excessive regulations/taxes is to give the elites a stranglehold on the global economy. There's a reason king nigger has been shilling climate change at every one of his speeches, and from what we know about this globalist footstool it's not because he loves his community.

>we will fix the problem only when it's too late!

Once NYC is underwater it's already fucked, idiot.

What kind of scientists, and who exactly?

Maybe worry more about your facts being factual than fun. Cause that simply isn't true.

muh 375 top scientists

These are better rules to live by than some set in an ancient book. But what I'm saying is not a religion. Instead it should be a default part of our lifestyle especially given the rapid increase in the destructiveness humans have been causing to the earth. While these oil corporations are a big part of the problem and should become more regulated individually we can all make a positive collective effort to live more sustainably.

I dont like this planet

What do I give a fuck if Jew York City is underwater? If it will be, it has been before.

Wiping out all non Europeans will solve the global warming problem faster than anything else. If you wanna do that I'll support you.

Leftists claiming that the science "settled" is the real issue. They do it with climate change, they do it with transgenderism, they do it with anything that threatens to undermine their political ideology.

For the science to be settled, all contravening evidence must be accounted for. Everything has to line up. There has to be airtight evidence that what you're saying is true, and rooted entirely in what the data suggest. To respond to contradictory evidence by asserting that the science is settled is to miss the point entirely. If the science were settled, the evidence you're responding to wouldn't exist. You would have no need to say it. We don't say "the science is settled" when discussing the chemical composition of water, or the mechanics of photosynthesis. Because the science is already settled.

oh shit you completely wrecked me with all those sources

Any day now says scientist for 100th year in a row

>I'm super cereal this time guys.
- Top Scientist

1) Yes, even if global warming isn't real, this is good.
2) Go's without saying unless you're a nigger
3)nah, electricity comes from somewhere
4) nah, although it's getting better, solar panels are good for heating water.
5) it tastes better, why not
6) if you can, otherwise don't worry about it
7)yes

Even if global warming isn't real, 5 or 6/7 of these are good ideas. Your all just stupid right wingers who will do anything to be contrarian, even fuck up the earth. It's a good thing your generation is dying.

What do they mean by "real, serious, immediate climate threat"? Is Al Gore gonna cunt punt me from behind today for driving my petrol car?

Who do they warn?
They can warn me all they want, but i paid enough money already. Start naming people who are responsible for this global warming, name the Jews.

Everyones generation is dying

>for our mother earth.
the earth doesnt give a fuck what we do to it, it adapts. it was here long before us, and will be here long after we're gone. might as well abuse it as much as we can, while we can

>implying that is not a good thing

> There's a climate threat
> Keep giving us checks to keep saying this instead of doing something about it

If all civilization disappeared from the earth save for China, it still wouldn't matter

As long as China exists it won't matter

>electric cars
Yeah, I'll just sell my shit car that's only worth 2k so I can buy car that's over 10k. That's economically feasible lol

Want to know how they don't care about global warming there not trying to get rid of high emitting carbon pollution but trying to impose taxs which do nothing to stop pollution. If they were talking about transition to nuclear energy than id know they were serious and not just crying wolf

I can't wait until climate change absolutely starts to wreck the world and the people who doubt it will see first hand that they were very wrong.

It keeps getting hotter every single year.

For example this august is the hottest august ever recorded by humans, last August was the second hottest august, last last August was the third hottest august .

How can yyou deny climate change

375 faggots.

How do you become a "top scientist"?
Are they just regularly tested and whoever scores higher is number 1?
Is there some sort of point based system based on papers published or contributions to your field?
Or is there a pagent type of system in place.
Who is the current number 1 top scientist?

Of course Cred Forums doesn't believe in climate change. They never leave the house.

Any normal person can tell without any prompts from scientists that shit is fucked up.

>THIS IS REAL, THIS IS SERIOUS
>YOU BETTER LISTEN TO US
Global warming is a myth to control people. This is about as real and as serious as every other time you said it was real and serious and if we didn't listen the world would fucking explode.

8. Vote progressive and import the entire 3rd world to enrich the environment

deep

>implying I don't want climate change to wreck the world
Fuck Africa.

that's a really fucking stupid post

Literally nothing the western world can do will matter as long as China and India are shitting out ten fuckzillion pounds of industrial waste and smog every nanosecond.

Placebo effect. You go outside in the summer and you're like "OH MY GOODNESS, IT'S WARM IN THE SUMMER, THE GOVERNMENT IS RIGHT!"

I want it to get hotter only way to kill all the the third worlders the sooner the globalist agenda collapses the better

It really fucking sucks when you care about your earth, but also aren't a liberal.

Everyone thinks it's one way or the other. Fuck that, I want a beautiful, environmentally stable America, but not the government running the show.
Why can't my fellow capitalists see that a clean earth and innovative energy industries is a huge benefit?

Try to forget your post-hippie teacher or professor. Just because they're anti-capitalist doesn't mean our earth doesn't matter

youre such a fucking shill, its mind-boggling. global warming is such an obvious scam, yet you idiots still fall for it. they even had to retroactively change past data to make it seem like the earth was warming up. oh, im sorry, its not ''global warming'' anymore, its ''climate change'' because apparently the shit we do that makes the earth warm up, can also cool it down in some places. yep, makes perfect sense. also, did you hear that we're going into a mini ice-age in about 50 years due to the sun? wow, it almost looks like that giant ball of fire in the sky thats responsible for all life on earth has more control over our climate than we do. who wouldve thought?

fucking idiot

Sorry I don't even bother unless 400 top scientists confirm. Praise kek

yeah, that's why there's increasing global temp plots and why there's a steep increase during the industrial revolution, and even today it's still increasing rapidly. but those are all fake, huh.

do you actually have any counters, you oil shill

Climate change is our pathetic imitation of a giant psychic space squid.
The drop this big scary monster on us and say
>This is a WORLDâ„¢ issue! Only the entire WORLDâ„¢ can save us, by working Togetherâ„¢ Consolidation is the key to salvation!

>drive an electric car

As a Slovakian, I shit money you know

Everyone just needs to move into collective megacities, where all take public transit.

We can have power generated by dams and geothermal sources. Our food source: people.

If those scientists are so sure climate change is caused by man why don't they do is a favor and kill themselves to save the planet.

I believe that climate change is happening by man but my question is, is our intervention in the environment as catastrophic as they say or is this just some uncertain shit that may happen that will be insignificant.

Should we allocate resources for something that may or not happen? Is there going to be more goalposts moving when it turns out to be damn near nothing and climate has always been inconsistent since the earths inception

Prove to me why you believe in climate change, if you can't you're believing in the hearsay of your peers and the media

I don't have time to go into this in depth, but you need to consider how much people rely on these supposed experts to give guidance and counsel on how we're supposed to live our lives. It's similar to the Aztec priests being able to foretell lunar phases and use that information to mystify and control their population.

You need to look FAR more deeply into this shit to realize that just because they know SOMEthing doesn't mean they know EVERYthing. Just be skeptic is all. I beg you.

In most cases recycling uses more resources than it does to just throw it in the trash and make a new one. Metal recycling is really the only one that is important.

SCIENCE CANNOT BE SETTLED.

He doesnt need to unless the left are suddenly pro nuclear whcih last time i checked theyre not, they just use this as an issue to silence any opposition to them

As long as Asian manufacturing powerhouses( China, SEA areas, etc) have little to no climate regulations, companies will work from there to skirt the massive tax increases that come with Environmental Regulations. Asian based manufacturers will prosper and local ones will suffer. Trump is a dumbass when it comes to climate change but he's right when it comes to China.

Shit I've seen 100 potential jobs get thrown out the window because we weren't able to implement a new workline due to new regulations from the Wynne government.

I don't take climate change people seriously because they generally don't have any real solutions (lol just tax carbon) and generally contradict themselves in some way (anti-nuclear, pro-immigration, etc.)

>retroactively change past data
This is truly delusional. No arguments to the point of having to stretch the truth. Truly pathetic, my man. Yeah, global temps being at an all-time high and ice cap volume being at an all-time low are both memes and made up. What a truly weak refutation.

I don't have that fuckhuge /sci/ pastebin BTFOing every climate change denier, but it's probably in the archive. Look for it. Keep shilling, I guess.

correlation

>375 top scientists warn of 'real, serious, immediate' climate threat for the 1567th time
>no really guys we mean it this time!
sah-gay goes in all fields

The people you are arguing with now are fellow average joes. The people who have fed you the white lies and skewed information you so vehemently believe in are the establishment politicians and big corporations. From what I can tell your stance so far is

>it's getting really hot
>a past correlation of two things
>it's parroted by media everywhere

>not checking the flag

Anyone who's fresh out of school and working in pharma or research clinics will tell you how many studies are paid off. Pop science and paid off studies have made me skeptical of too many sources.

What if i can't afford an electric car and my job is too far of a drive for bicycle?

^^^^
This exactly. If you really care, don't have a car at all, walk to work. You also don't have to be roped into going to expensive grocery stores that advertise all local produce; many large chain stores actually sell produce grown and manufactured in your own state. It's more the companies that produce certain products you have to look out for. Also, we're on the internet, where do you think the power for your computer comes from? Put solar panels on your roof and disconnect from the grid. Turn your lights off, unplug your devices. My cell phone holds a charge for 1.5-2 weeks and take around 1.5-2hrs to charge. Use home computers, not smart phones. There are so many things you can do to reduce your carbon footprint!

>those are all fake, huh.
I like how all you did was say that temperatures are rising, you omitted the fact that they're also going down in other areas, you refuse to admit that it may be normal, and you asserted that it's man-made - Then you go "those are all fake, huh" like you just provided a big list of facts or something, even though all you did was shit out your cult bullshit that you're fed.
>do you actually have any counters, you oil shill
Ooooh yes, I'm the big bad shill! I'm comin' to get ya, you better run! Only the government can save you! I'm the boogeyman woooooooo

>top scientists

Do I even need the paren?

Because, and heres the fucked up part: there is no solution now

We're locked in. Two degrees minimum. Civilization will probably collapse. We are living in the end of days

Doesn't matter, you have to base your whole life around this retarded lie. Figure out a way.

Actually recycling hurts the environment. It requires more energy to recycle paper than simply harvest it. And most paper now comes from tree farms, so recycling paper could result in less trees being planted. I love it when lefty ideas contradict each other.

>1. Recycle when you can
started recycling recently
>2. Don't litter
never have
>3. Drive an electric car
havent bought any of the kike owned oil cars, first car will be electric more than likely
>4. Pay more for renewable electricity
no need, renewable will be superior in a couple of years
>5. Buy local produce
maybe
>6. Ride a bicycle
i walk
>7. Compost left overs
no

>solar panels
>clean
ayy lamo; manufacturing them is a bitch

Civilization is not going to collapse from fucking climate change. We'll just deal with it.

>buy the oil guzzling jewmobile
nice try shekelstein

This right here if they were serious about the issue theyd be alot less climate scincetist and alot more people going in to electical engineering trying to figure out energy retension in batteries

this

Even though greenhouse gases literally reacting with ozone through a multi-step radical reaction and destroying it is literally something that has been documented, replicated, time and time again

i'm also sure that crime rates being correlated with large populations of niggers is just a coincidence. it's just a meme, my friend.

Fucking troglodytes

>doesn't even own a car
>wants an electric as his first
lmao. You're in for a rude awakening m8.

You know the problem is that the industry don't change, it's not the fault of consummers, most of us are in debt or are barely making any cash to enjoy life, we spend our whole time working like slaves, so YES I'm gonna save the 10,000$ I would have spent on the electric car and I will spend it to actualy enjoy life. If you spend your entire life worrying about the planet on your own, first it's not gonna make any diffference because you are only like 5% of people doing this bullshit, second you will waste your time on earth, never enjoy life and be stressed and die faster than the other people who didn't give shit.

The industry just has to drop the normal cars and sell electric cars and the prices will drop.

>5. Buy local produce

Fuck the Earth. We either leave or we die.

""""""""Global temps"""""""""" as in average temp in the world is increasing at an unnatural rate

>cult bullshit
Meme

don't pretend that you can't read you fucking kike

What you should do is fill trash bags with mushroom spore inoculated dowels containing spores to mushrooms that specialize in breaking down decomposing materials including plastics and other tougher or "non-recyclable" materials. Then put these trash bags full of dowels in the trash and let them go to the dumb and the mushrooms will do their business better than any human can!

google.com/search?q=mycoremediation

>thinks im a poorfag
>tfw, can easily afford a tesla
nice try kike

this
these are fine, do these, although the bike is optional since we can't all ride a fucking bike to work or school

So wait, ever recorded by humans, ever since they kept track, or the entire lifespan of the earth?

>No really guys, its a real threat, for real
So what is it? "Climate change" basically is the threat

your great barrier reef is bleaching wholesale because of climate change as we speak

Climate threat/change is true and inevitable. However, it is NOT HUMAN-RELATED. They are leading you all to believe that because they want to TAX you on things which are supposedly bad for the climate. This is a lie. It has to do with the SUN and our position near the sun. The sun is getting ready to fail in a couple thousand to billion years. Go read ACTUAL science and stop listening to politicians and news sources that LIE.

Literally all we need to do is three things

>All nuclear power
>Reduce the amount of gasses released by meat production (I know its a meme but its still pretty significant)
>Electric transportation
We'd be good for the next few hundred years probably. Thing is liberals are dumb so things will never be fixed.

>6. Buy oil like a good little goyim.

A couple thousand to billion, you skip right over million. Sounds like you have real good and exact science on your side. fuckin dumbass

It's not the car m8, it's the parts, besides the cheapest Tesla model is complete fucking garbage. You need to spend 80k minimum for one that won't shit the bed in 2 years.

>scientists dismayed at political inaction against climate change
>"i know, let's emphasize individual responsibility"
No.
There is no point in doing anything against pollution (which may or may not end up having an effect on a climate change that may or may not go as foreseen), if China&Co. don't do shit.

/thread.

>1. Recycle when you can
If you want to, I guess, other than Aluminum, though, it makes no sense to do so. And what impact do you think that would have on limate?

>2. Don't litter
Litter is warming the Earth how?

We going to need a fuck-ton of electricity if we all do that suddenly. Gonna have to burn a lot of coal, nothing else can increase capacity fast enough.

OK, but cost is not the real problem with most renewable, it is that they are not constant and battery tech is not there yet to fill the gaps.

>5. Buy local produce
Frequently a bad idea, greenhouse-gas wise. Grow stuff where ti grows best then transport it, is better, even greenhouse wise, than trucking fertilizers, insecticides, and water to your locale where conditions are not right.

>6. Ride a bicycle
Cool if you enjoy that. Not practical for many people, but I got no quarrel with it if you enjoy it.

>7. Compost left overs
Poor idea, greenhouse-wise. Composting releases CO2

Fuck "scientists". Goodest goyim that shill for the United Nations.

>it makes no sense to do so.
There's a fucking continent worth of rubbish swimming in the ocean.
It fucking does make sense to do so.

Anyone who believes in global warming is as delusional as some stupid little teenage girl who thought the world would end Dec. 21, 2012.

My favorite people are the people who call global warming "science". Oh yes, it's science to be so delusional that when they change it from an ice age, to global warming, to climate change, you don't even notice and you just go right along with it. That's very intelligent of you. You're not a delusional fruitcake cult member, and people should take you seriously. It's "science" to make up a bunch of excuses and just make the official government story work no matter what. That's what "science" is now. Ok.

And those last 487 times you guys said global warming would destroy all life on earth just didn't fucking happen I guess. The 488th one is totally the legit one that we should all take seriously.

It is slightly human related. For every doubling of the CO2 level in the atmosphere, there is 1 degree of warming. The (((climate scientists))) argue that feedback systems make this much, much worse, and that is where the scare comes from, but that has largely been shown to not be true based on satellite data.

Fungus will save us.

NONE of these matter if you allow the corporate welfare queens to continue their racket you fucking dumb pieace of shit

>Grow stuff where ti grows best then transport it, is better, even greenhouse wise, than trucking fertilizers, insecticides, and water to your locale where conditions are not right.
Oh this too is false.
Even where fruits grow best, people use shittons of fertilizer and insecticides.
Transporting water is not an issue if you're actually farming. (wells you know.)
Greenhouses are also a thing.

Buy local is really a super important thing that should be emphasized a lot more. But alas it's cheaper to buy things abroad and import them.

in around 100 million years or so our sun will strip the atmosphere off this rock and boil the oceans out of existence.

The sooner we leave and learn to live elsewhere the better.

Also this.

Until these climate change evangelists start suggesting we conquer or nuke China and India I won't take them seriously.

Yes, There is mold on the cement walls in Chernobyl. This substance can thrive on cement in a highly irradiated area. After humans are long gone, plant life, mycological life, and animal life will live on. The problem really isn't saving the planet, it's saving humanity.

I like you.

And you too!

>People are still parroting a "study" done by two people with extremely dubious and paper thin methodology
>Mfw
nationalreview.com/article/425232/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle

Recycling wastes energy. Unless literally everything is recycled then it will always be cheaper and more ecologically sound to just dump everything gin landfills.

>BUY MY OIL, GOYIM
>WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING?

> Durr hurr durr durr I don unstan climate scence so is no reall

And recylcing crystal? It only needs heat to melt the crystal into another bottle, or whatever, right?

Then, Shut up and read someting, faggot.

globalwarminglies.com/

express.co.uk/news/clarifications-corrections/526191/Climate-change-is-a-lie-global-warming-not-real-claims-weather-channel-founder

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/it-was-all-a-lie-german-scientist-confirms-nasa-fiddled-with-climate-data/

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/german-scientist-accuses-nasa-massive-alteration-temperature

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle

ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/effect-of-sun-on-climate-faq.html#.V-MCbjWfKPw

sciencealert.com/watch-here-s-how-the-sun-will-eventually-destroy-earth

Probably that too. I just know that paper and plastic are worse to recycle than to just throw away.

Yeah, I got more important shit to worry about than some bullshit used to get funding.

When people shit on electric cars, all i can think of is what people thought of the Model T at the turn of the 20th century compared to riding horseback. If they had the terminology back then, I'd bet the farm that they would've said cars are been a meme and a fad that would die out within years as being impractical.

Soem things like recycling aluminum saves tremendous energy.
Shit like paper and plastic uses much more energy than just tossing it and starting new.

the solar cycle has to do with the frequency of solar flares that knock out our electronics you dumb nigger. not temperature.

Pay your carbon taxes goy, humans are hazardous to Mother Natures health!

For paper I know there is a lot of shit involved on it.
Like shit to remove color. I prefer to burn the paper instead of throwing it to its recycling bin.

>Fund our oil conglomerates, goy!
not today shlomo

space.com/19280-solar-activity-earth-climate.html

Even small changes in solar activity can impact Earth's climate in significant and surprisingly complex ways, researchers say.
THIS INCLUDES FLARES, fucking retard. Have you learned to read, or have you only learned to prove your correctness without an interest in learning, dreckiger Jude?

Keep breathing poisonous air goy. Renewables are a scam!

>poisonous air
>thinks America is responsible for this when it's the Chinese and Indians

BREAKING NEWS: 375 top astrologists declare astrology is real and you should try it

How the hell do you get 2 weeks life out of a phone?

PS: Before you have your own personal chimpout over there, it's "CLIMATE", not "TEMPERATURE", Einstein.

You have good resources there. And you are right to a degree. The planet does go through cycles of hot and cold periods and we may just be entering a hot cycle currently. But to say absolutely no part of global warming is human related is also false.

joboneforhumanity.org/what_to_do_about_the_escalating_global_warming_emergency

ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles/car-emissions-and-global-warming#.V-MEePkrK00

www3.epa.gov/climatechange/climate-change-waste/

youtube.com/watch?v=dkR3TI6xyzU

You will notice some of my sources are from a cite you also sourced, I didn't look for as many arguments but science is still science.

China is number 1, burgers are number 2

1. Stop procreating, we need forests, not buildings.
2. Meat is thermo-dynamic insanity; you might as well start to weane yourself off it now.
3. No more cars.
4. Figure out what we can do with all of the asphalt we will have to remove.

It is a small black Verizon LG flip phone. No joke, the battery does last for at least 1.5weeks to two weeks. Your phone uses energy when you use it. If you don't talk on the phone for hours at a time or text every 5 seconds, your battery lasts significantly longer.

>When researchers look at sea surface temperature data during sunspot peak years, the tropical Pacific showed a pattern very much like that expected with La Niña, a cyclical cooling of the Pacific Ocean that regularly affects climate worldwide, with sunspot peak years leading to a cooling of almost 1 degree Celsius (1.8 degrees Fahrenheit) in the equatorial eastern Pacific.
>cooling of almost 1 degree Celsius
kek that completely contradicts what you're saying

Per capita we aren't number 1 (and neither is China).

8. Since 5000 years politicians have made up lies to control us with fear, fear of this, fear of that, so dont believe media or politicians, whatever they say -do the opposite, government have NEVER EVER had a good thought in mind.

>The Guardian
The far-left magazine famous for spreading all kinds of environmental horror stories that aren't true? Not just climate, either. I'm going to school to become a fishery biologist, and I've seen many stories they've published saying things like "70% of fish stocks are overfished" which is complete bullshit, or even selling the old "Pacific Garbage Patch" meme. (It's not a solid patch, it's simply an area in the ocean where flotsam are rounded up together. It isn't a solid mass, and it's not a solid mass larger than Texas, as often claimed.) They've even published an article that claims CO2 is BAD for plants (against basic, elementary-grade science).
>consensus-touting
The Guardian is a large supporter of the "97% consensus", which is a fucking lie.
>375 top scientists
375 hand-picked scientists who were chosen specifically due to the fact that they agree with The Guardian's standpoint on the issue. And "top scientists" could be two things: scientists who are just famous with the public, despite many other lesser known scientists being just as qualified if not even more qualified. Think Bill Nye. Popular with the media, yet pretty underqualified (Bachelor's in Engineering). It could also simply be The Guardian saying "top scientists" as a headline to attract attention. (Bad news sells - true or not. I've learned that myself in the fishery industry.)
>serious, immediate climate threat
People forget what the debate is about. It's not about if it's warming or not (it is). It's not about whether we have an influence or not (we do). It's simply about how our climate reacts to our influence. Yet activists have created a stereotype for skeptics that media sources (like The Guardian) perpetuates. This stereotype is that all skeptics are tinfoil hat-wearing conspiracy theorists that are all Conservative/Republican politicians with no scientific backgrounds and are apart of a giant oil-funded conspiracy (which is ironic, since that is a conspiracy theory itself).

A. FUCKING. LEAF. but you're right.

the sun will consume us sooner or later, the sun can not be regulated by morons that think humans control weather events...

>solar cycle
unrelated. uncorrelated.
>globalwarminglies
biased
>weather channel founder
yes, top tier scientist. also no data
>nasa fiddled with climate data
>said by german
and not one of the other thousands of people working on it.
>german scientist accuses
ah so it wasn't even proven, just an accusation
>sun's life cycle
absolutely unrelated
>sun impact on climate
not related to the current trends, since we should be cooling massively due to that

Try again.

The predictions of the IPCC are off, but not all of them, and the temperatures are still rising and have risen compared to back when al gore & an acquaintance of mine got the nobel prize.

>we may just be entering a hot cycle currently.
Other way around.

What about the other 2,436,688 top scientists who haven't been bribed into lying?

> Muh per capita
Go back to Cred Forums

This too

youtube.com/watch?v=I0leiwOx6w0

I like youtube videos where actual scientists actually talk to me. They did the work and studied this, they know. You can deny their science as "opinions" if you want, but when you look at what's going on, you can fucking see it happening.

>we will die in 4 billion years
>so it doesn't matter if the planet becomes unliveable due to pollution and climate change within the next generation.

Yeah fuck your nihilism.

>dude nothing matters lmao
nihilists are the worst

not just about co2

>meme pop "scientist"
>credible
wew lad

^^^
this here

10 Million Kek blessings to the first good citizen to explain to this self-loathing untermensch Judenschwein the difference between climate and temperature.

^morons that believe humans are more powerful than galactic forces^

^morons^

I love people who can't rationalize the issue with statements like these. You're looking for solace.

Maybe 2 billion years ago it was this temperature, sure. Did we exist 2 billion years ago? Did things have less than a decade to adapt to a changing climate condition? Did things have less than a decade to respond to habitat loss on a global scale?

No.

The only thing we need to discuss about climate change is the trend, and the speed of the trend.

If every month is hotter than the preceding one, we have a problem. Simple as that, man. As to what the problem is? It's variable, but it won't be good for the majority of us.

I mean they are popular, yes. But they still went to school and got educations and have valid degrees from respectable universities. The fact that you would dismiss someones scientific facts because they happen to be well know shows that you look for less credible sources and therefore have more unreliable data in the first place.

temperature (and obviously the presence of an atmosphere) is what drives climate, kike.

This is basically where I stand, for those wondering from my rant

fpbp

this.

I find it funny that NASA showcases the 97% shit as absolute truth on their own website.

>literally have a section on your news site subtitled "the 97%"
i hate the guardian with all my being

>national academy of sciences
So we looked at the data...

Build wall

It's not about believing that galactic forces are negligible.
It's about not saying:"oh nothing matters so let's be absolute shits"
Who knows what might be possible i 4 billion years.
We have gone from horse carriages to AI drone transport in 200 years.
We might even find a way t reverse entropy or go to an alternate reality or transcend matter altogether.
But you don't care, you just want to fuck it up, even if you get to live long enough to be affected by the negative repercussions....
THAT is what we both were against.

Also yes please i like fisting.

>omg guise global warming will make more hurricanes and natural disasters!
>hurricanes per year at all time lows

>If every month is hotter than the preceding one, we have a problem. Simple as that, man.

We've had one of the coldest summers in years here in Germany.

This thread is completely full of shills, it's incredible. It's the same lobbyist governmental talking points that every paid-for shill spouts in an attempt to distract from the real discussion.

>"b-but we have to figure out if its our fault or not! only if we're directly responsible for something, can we expect ourselves to fix it!"

Seriously? I know Cred Forums is smarter than this. Why do you people let yourselves get consumed by the polarization of politics?

earth's climate is not a "galactic force". the atmosphere is not that big. it's farther to rhode island from where i live (140 miles) than it is to space (~120 miles). this is not a galactic force. this is a local force that we actively hold influence over

in my experience, truth tellers don't hide behind proxy's...

Good for you and your small sample size.

>what is pan evaporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_evaporation

Not my problem.Let the next generation deal with it.

>the world is ending because there are too many people using too much and polluting too much
>theres nothing wrong with 3 billion Africans in the next century you biggot
>it's clearly white people's fault despite European descended people making up like one billion people total out of the soon to be 9 billion people on Earth

It is crap because all is based on some dubious computer Simulation which work, with so many derivations, if you change only something in the Range of the current measuring error the outcome often jumps one or two Celsius up or down. Even the different Models Show different outcomes for the Same Data set. How can this be serious Science.

>If every month is hotter than the preceding one, we have a problem.

It's called a warming trend, dude. And no, just because it's getting a bit warmer as time goes on does it necessarily mean we are facing a crisis, let alone one we can control a majority of. Same would apply to a cooling trend. Yet climate doesn't stop changing, with or without humans. You'll never get your perfect flat trend right in the good spot. It will always change like it always has, and the reason life exists like it does today is because said life has adapted to deal with said change.

I hate how 'consensus' is used interchangeably with 'fact' these days.

What.

never mind three really underwhelming summers in a row

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy, now. The obvious first step is an increase in taxes on all businesses in order to... pay for... uh, carbon stuff... I guess.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is awesome but he has absolutely NOTHING to do with the facts of climate science. He may be a public advocate for science, but he's not a climate scientist. He presents zero evidence in that segment.

This is what happens when everyone joins the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" page on Facebook just to impress some average IQ hipster broad with HPV.

Gotta keep that government funding rolling user.
If they didn't tow that line they would be shut down harder than a neck beard hitting on a supermodel

Black science man is not a climatologist m8. He's not qualified.

>posted a reddit-tier spiderman reaction pic
you instantly lost all credibility with that t.bh

there is no man made climate change...the earth gives 0 fucks abut dirty humans living on its face...

you don't understand things that are bigger than you...

Climate has never throughout history changed this fast.

>Recycle when you can
Already do.

>2. Don't litter
Mostly dont, but that wont fix global warming.

Buy electric car with what money? Wait how long for it to recharge? Range of 50 miles you say? Thanks but no thanks.

Kek fuck off kike. Best ill do is install my own solar panels on my house.

>5. Buy local produce
Can only get limited range of stuff here.

>6. Ride a bicycle

It takes me an hour and a half to get to work by car right now. Exactly how the fuck is a bicycle going to help?

>7. Compost left overs

In my room?

>science nigger is awesome
2/10 for making me reply

>top scientists

is there a ladder?

is it like tennis?

>the earth gives 0 fucks abut dirty humans living on its face…
the earth doesn't think. you type like an old person who comments on facebook.

Cool, you linked a single core sample reading from the CDIAC.

Link more from all over the planet, track the data in the form of a trend graph, then find the average.

This is the type of shit I'm talking about.
>"Look at this graph I have!"
>"b-but muh satellite data!"

>climate threat
Fuck off, Jews.

>375 emotional arguments that make you say "raise my taxes an sheeit"

This is what makes the whining of the global warming faggots so utterly ridiculous.
>"It's a serious, immediate threat that will have great consequences in the very near future!"
>"Which means we have to vote for politicians who might push through a bunch of laws that will reduce pollution by like 1.5% per year!"

If you're serious about global warming and you believe there is an imminent danger from it, you better be campaigning for a worldwide offense to completely wipe China and India off the face of the earth, because anything else wouldn't do shit if global warming is at an as serious stage as you say it is.

and you type like a "triggered" lil girl that can't understand there may be things that can't be solved by you masturbating in front of a mirror and posting it on facebook...

Please, give me sources of a credible scientist(s) proving or disproving that the actions humans take is either responsible for or in no way effects climate change or global warming then. Sincerely I only want to learn the truth.

It's a facade people. The rabbit hole only gets deeper from here.
Submit yourself to Jesus.
Satan is coming, and this is his agenda. This is just a cover for global government to implement the mark of the beast. Save yourselves while you still can!

>top scientists

you are just wrong...and stupid...

I'M SUPER CEREAL YOU GUYSSSSSS

You see, the problem with green techs is:
>People from developed/somewhat developed countries potentially could spend literally shittonne of money on env. protection
>But chinks, poos and apes from muh continent give literally 0 fucks about all that, so It's just a loss of money. At this points only WWIII could help evolve our society. Although i would definately like to see more people use means of public trsnsportation instead of cars, especially murricunts.

what?

Oh yeah i sure don't understand things that are bigger than me.

Especially not how the temperature data of the past millennia shows no fluctuations as large and rapid as the past 50 years.

Also the effect that CO2 concentrations have on the spectrum of light emitted by planets and how it thus retains more solar radiation. That too i don't know about.

Not to mention that we are already affecting the earth and have been for 40000 years as the apex predators.

We drove species to extinction. We changed what the earth looks like from space, not only during night but during the day.

We have trash with a collective area of texas floating in the sea.

Fuck off.

>scientists

>HURR I READ XKCD I'M SO SMART

He literally just straight up made that stupid fucking graph.

What I am not saying is that humans are 100% responsible for the planet on which we lives climate going to shit. However, I also do not believe there is sufficient evidence to support claims that our involvement with manufacturing and transportation is not in some way related to the overall climate problem of the entire planet.

This.
Well, not quite this, but when did 3rd world birth control suddenly stop being an issue? It's like we can't get the fuckers to breed fast enough now.

>Especially not how the temperature data of the past millennia shows no fluctuations as large and rapid as the past 50 years.
Uh huh.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN_UNITED_NATIONS_CLIMATE_CHANGE?SITE=RIPAW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

>when the governments of the world skip the formalities written in to the IPCC for another check-up in 5 years before any real action takes place, and jump feet first in behind China/US

I realize some people may not be as interested in the big picture as others, but, when you have this level of ratification on something from the world, you should pay attention.

electric cars still need tires regularly

I "made" it? Are you slow or something?

Brainwashed amerilards WILL deny global warming.

neonnettle.com/features/552-30-000-scientists-confirm-climate-change-is-a-man-made-hoax

"Global warming"..."climate change"...these are catch phrases a dilussional "progressive" spits out while every1 is drugged up..

no thinking mind gives any of this stupid shit relevance

>375 scientists
thats it?

"A 2008 survey by two German scientists, Dennis Bray and Hans von Storch, found that a significant number of scientists were skeptical of the ability of existing global climate models to accurately predict global temperatures, precipitation, sea-level changes, or extreme weather events even over a decade; they were far more skeptical as the time horizon increased."

Other mainstream news sources besides the National Review have also been courageous enough to speak out against the global warming propaganda - even the Wall Street Journal published an op-ed piece in 2015 challenging the Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) pseudoscience being promulgated by global warming proponents.

And, of course, there are the more than 31,000 American scientists (to date) who have signed a petition challenging the climate change narrative and 9,029 of them hold PhDs in their respective fields. But hey, Al Gore and his cronies have also ignored that inconvenient truth, as well."

It's backed up by data.
Read the references here:
xkcd.com/1732/

This is the best visual representation of the data.

He is representing the actual datasets you can find in the cited works.
I also didn't need xkcd for this. My father literally taught one of the people who were on algore's nobel laureate team.

Yes.
Exactly.
>pic related

This, plus Africa. India and China have at least stabilized in growth but Africa is gonna keep going and going

If you take it seriously you would have to deal with the ongoing Population Explosion in some regions of Asia and in africa, but no one them seems to care about this. They fly from Conference to Conference, live in houses three or four Times above average. How can you take them serious. They should be all in the streets to stop the africans and others from comeing here and living the Western live Style.

poo

Al gore for pres....I can't even finish typing...it sounds so stupid

This is /pol , where happenings are celebrated. If global warming is true, then we're waiting for the end. If it's not, we wait for the next happening.

>work at large utility in the south-east
>execs laugh about climate change since it's simple power grab
>thinking we as a species will ever survive long enough to experience any of the issues science even suggests.
>pure science fiction

>They fly from Conference to Conference, live in houses three or four Times above average. How can you take them serious.
I agree.

>They should be all in the streets to stop the africans and others from comeing here and living the Western live Style.
Some are.
It's touched on in this talk.
ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_and_the_magic_washing_machine?language=en

if Canada is true?...that means people are very stupid...

>Once NYC is underwater it's already fucked
Good riddance

They say the same thing every year.

Not that he is even remotely a scientist, but I remember when Al Gore went on his national tour showing simulations of Florida and California being submerged below the ocean. This cataclysm was imminent, he insisted. That same year, he bought an ocean front, environmentally unfriendly mansion.

Okay, A lot of projected science is based upon previously recorded data. So the assumption many scientists made that the polar ice caps would be lower than they currently are two years ago doesn't in any way disprove the fact that the polar ice caps are melting. I actually read your article which is why I'm bringing up this whole ice thing.

That fact is, sometimes predicted science is incorrect but that doesn't dismiss the facts of what is currently going on. Yes, I will grant you that Al Gore predicted the current situation would be a lot worse than it is in 2014, but Al Gore is a way less credible scientific source than Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

The fact remains, the globe is warming up. Perhaps it is due to the sun and solar cycles, which certainly in fact does play a role in it. However, to dismiss any responsibility we as humans can control over ourselves to reduce our own personal carbon footprint is irresponsible and illogical.

>>work at large utility in the south-east
>execs laugh about climate change since it's simple power grab
>thinking we as a species will ever survive long enough to experience any of the issues science even suggests.
>pure science fiction

^be a pawn^

>work at large utility in the south-east
>execs laugh about climate change since it's completely fabricated by leftists
>thinking we as a species need to affect global opinion by perptuating a lie>

pure science fiction

First of, everything affects the climate.
Squirrels do.

The "98% AGREE!" thing is simply stating that they asked scientists "do humans affect the climate", to which the answer is obviously yes. That doesn't imply man-caused climate change.

Also, we are still living in an ice age. The current ice age began 2.5 million years ago. There are periods when the earth is not in an ice age. Living thing do not die as soon there are no ice caps on the poles.

Now take people with tools that canno accurately predict rainfall, and ask them to model long term trends that are based on parameters that we have poor understanding of.

>"Look at this graph I have!"
>"b-but muh satellite data!"
That's exactly what alarmists do, except they do it on such a tiny timeframe it's laughable. Ice cores are a good way to understand past climates, yet can only be obtained from *limited areas*. Satellite data, too, is a good way of understanding modern climate, yet alarmists say the "satellites are lying" wattsupwiththat.com/2016/01/15/the-climateers-new-pause-excuse-born-of-desperation-the-satellites-are-lying/
(Keep in mind that this was written before the 2016 El Nino) (inb4 El Nino = AGW)

None of those will reverse climate change though, they just impact slightly less. If they were truly afraid they would be calling for an end to the modern era.

>99% of people on this planet would want me dead if they really knew me, and what I value.
>therefore, if 99% die in a 8 degree warmer planet, I'll bring the fucking marshmellows.

I agree with you entirely. I think we are on the same page that humans are not entirely responsible for climate change but that we also aren't powerless to change what is happening to our environment.

xkcd.com/1732/

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Again he knows nothing about climate science. He's just as credible as Al Gore (i.e. not at all).

Do I sound like an alarmist? Look at my posts. The crux of my arguments boil down to "look at the data".

Not look at specific data, biased data, data from one side of the political spectrum or the other, just data. All-inclusive data.

The trend shows warming. Years of it, month over month. Don't you think that's worth discussing as to why it's taking place?

>Global cooling
>Global Warming
>Climate change

Fuck off "Scientists"

this 100, driving a USED car and keeping it on the road is loads more environmentally friendly than buying a new one, but the auto-jews don't want you doing that

>Don't you think that's worth discussing as to why it's taking place?
Of course! Hell, humans do cause some of it obviously. But we need to determine how much before jumping on these extremely economically detrimental energy policies

Then again, site me a reliable source of a scientist who is knowledgeable about climate change. The last time I asked for this I got this link

Which sites Al Gore as a representative of the opposite side. You can't argue valid science against political hoax. I want a page that has two scientists representing both sides with actual facts.

Yes.
Surely the execs of that utility provider have no interest in maintaining their ridiculous profitmargins without having to invest in new technologies.
No they are def. unbiased and def super intelligent. More intelligent than scientists dealing with this.

Economists are the scum of the earth.

Ok i know global warming is a fucking meme but really what would be the downside to doing this anyways?

I am so glad you completely understand climate change and can tell me what to do about it...you are awesome in your ability to understand things no1 else ever has...ty for being all knowing and a stupid fuck...

>hockey stick graph

>Climate change is real!!11

>Pay a climate change tax on certain goods and it will make everything better ;)

I would love an electric truck thats as durable as my tacoma with 250k miles on it and except for normal stuff like tires brakes and fluid changes ive only had to get a sparkplug unfucked(waited to long to replace) and an o2 sensor.

But the car companies said fuck that because they believe that all trucks must be capable of towing yachts. I just need a truck to carry my tools around.

^^^ This ^^^

>immediate
already too late then, carry on as normal everyone

You leafs are already taxed to death, so I wonder how addition theft will effect your paycheck.

What did she mean by this?

I could imagine there is one here or there, who at least believes it, fewer would go public, but Overall Laughbally few, if you take into account, what is a Steak ( accourding to them ). Funny coincidence the tomorrow we will die due to heat, stopped when the migrants started to arrive.

xkcd.com/1732/

According to xkcd, humans have already increased temperature beyond any level ever.

At the worst, temperature has been a degree cooler than now and NEVER hotter.

so...a proxy Hungarian understands profit margins....

does the Marxist, communist Hungarian understand freedom?

no...it responds to stupid shit, meant to rile up stupid feminists and progressives...

I hope they rot in prison for crimes against the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Cant wait for global warming to fucking come already jesus fuck just become warmer weather for fucks sake

>Assuming gender

Wew lad

In Quebec we are taxed to death with absolutely no benefit

did a dumbfuck just type that?

> we also aren't powerless to change what is happening to our environment.

I agree.
Part of the problem is that we are not entirely sure what is happening to our enviroment. But we can be sure that it has happened before.

Climate change champions act a lot like a religion, and that is worrying.

In some way, the the rise of CO2 concentration is like pouring acid into your blood vessels. There are puffer mechanism in your blood that will neutralize that acid and pretty much nullify the effect of the acid.

If there is a lot more CO2 available in the atmosphere, organism that thrive on CO2 will have more favourable conditions to reproduce, and CO2 will stabilize. The thing about life on this planet is that you cannot get rid of it.
Since the emergance of humans was facilitated by a changing climate, there is no reason to assume that it will also be the death of them.

>Hell, humans do cause some of it obviously. But we need to determine how much before jumping on these extremely economically detrimental energy policies
Same shit I was talking about.
You're literally a fucking shill. That, or stupid.

>starting point at 20.000 BC
>2.5 million years into an ice age
>>>>EVER

>let's all waste money to prevent something inevitable
humans can't do shit, we should be preparing to adapt to it

this is OBVIOUSLY a hit piece on Trump

uuuhh you might wanna rephrase that.

I have no idea what you said. sorry lol

>proxy hungarian
I still have no idea what the hell you mean by this.
Like... what the fuck.
Do you think i'm using a proxi?

>marxist
no
>communist
not in the literal sense no
>freedom
Yes. More than your cucked US who's been constantly getting fucked up the ass by the global financial elite with its big corporate cock since the turn of the last century.

We were fucked by communism, but at least now we're not. We gave the IMF the finger and began paying back our debts.

I assume all Canadians love taxes... because hey suc dic and all...

lol you called it

You don't seem under stand that you are stook errors. Frist "strong" warming, does not mean that humans are responsible. Secound the date, i could go on and on what all is Wrong with the data. Lets Start with a big bias which makes great amounts of the current Data worthless the Urban Heat Island effect.

That does not negate the thing it is trying to show.
The change now is more rapid than the ones before.
Where we started from and what the trend is is fucking irrelevant.
Global cooling would be equally awful if it happened this fast.
The baseline doesn't matter, what matters is the gradient.

You know what's also a 'real, serious, immediate' threat?
Treating unequal things as equal.

Who gives a fuck. Like im going to change the world by throwing a bottle in a blue bin while China and other mongaloid countries produce the most pollution.

I think you are stupid to post stupid shit w/out a proxy...

now I believe you are just a stupid fuck...

>does not mean that humans are responsible
Why does this matter?

Oh, right.

I remember some user posting the pictures of the measurement stations.

>next to AC exhaust
>directly on fucking tarmac

>BUT THAT IS A COOLING EFFECT, SO IT IS EVEN HOTTER IN REALITY!

>theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2016/sep/21/375-top-scientists-warn-of-real-serious-immediate-climate-threat
>300 more people than you think something intelligent and you're just going to hurr durr your way out of thinking about it

>I "believe" in climate change, but I've never actually done a god damn thing to "stop" it. It just pisses me of that other people don't "believe" because they're heretics

Yeah, it's a new religion - it even has new age original sin (born a burden) right at its front door - fuck you.

Only decent poster in the thread.

How come the solutions proposed for "climate change" are always shit?
You know what would really fix it?
Nuclear power.

Something we've been able to adopt for decades.
How come they keep shilling for green energy that barely works?
If green power is so great, how come USA could cut our subsidies to solar and wind energy and it would still be subsidized at a higher rate per kwh than nuclear and coal?

Did you ever think maybe someone is using climate alarmism to make money off of gullible idiots?

And the scientific consensus was that fat was bad for you and sugar is great
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

oh geez it's almost as if people can be bought off

Cred Forums is too consumed by political dogmas. It's barely worth trying anymore.

>how come USA could cut our subsidies to solar and wind energy
by 99%**
and yes, this is a fact.

Fuck off you can do things to stop it every day by not being a degenerate fuckwad and littering or releasing loads of pollution into the air from your car.

Yep, it's real. I'm fucking freezing up here.

52 Mexican Intellectuals have denounced climate change too.

True, apart from America is causing double the amount of china.
Americans don't give a fuck and never have.
The rules they scream about like spoilt babies, are never applied to themselves.
America was founded on greed, it is their only heritage.

America uses twice the amount of petrol that china uses, despite about 1/5 the population.
Uses 50%+ more than Europe, despite similar populations.

Never signed a nuke treaty, never sign any treaties.

Also, man affecting climate change is more or less nonsense.

Watch david bellamy.

hey dumbfuck...when you fart...the earth doesn't give a fuck...

get over yourself

your fart is insignificant...

How long until you get jailed for not doing one of the items.

nice cartoon

test it with every hipster faggot you know, and maybe something will improve

Well glad to see pol is still full of trolls.

If some of it is caused by humans.... shouldn't we try to at least compensate for that part?
Because the thing is that if the climate gets actually fucked up it's not something you can just repair.
If in 50 years it turns out that we WERE in fact responsible for this, it will be too late.
If the golf stream gets altered our agriculture is fucked on a global scale.
You won't be able to just undo the damage.

This is the same thing the people arguing for GMOs don't understand.
Once those genes are out in the biosphere being transmitted from plant to plant, you cannot take them out any more if you notice in 50 years that due to some weird protein interaction which wasn't covered by "substantial equivalence" people get more cancer.

Same thing with killing people/death penalty. If you kill even ONE person under we the people, who turns out to be innocent, you're murderers. You can't undo it.
If you shoot instead of taze a criminal, who turns out to have been forced to do it by the mafia, you can't undo it.

The general idea is that if there's something that is IRREVERSIBLE you need to pay attention to it is there's even a tiny chance of it.

It is being discussed you worthless fucking moron. You're not asking for discussion, you're demanding people submit and believe. What's the next step in your master fucking plan now that you're a chosen ((((BELIEVER)))), wow you are truly something special for BELIEVING in something you will never a lift finger to affect change for. You are something else.

It's totally not a globalist plot, to wrest control of entire nations or anything like that. No it's just important you sit on your hands and (((BELIEVE))), once everyone (((BELIEVES))) then climate change will go away, just like if you (((BELIEVE))) in Santa Clause, he'll be real - BUT YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS BELIEVE, CHILDREN, OR HE GOES AWAY!!

DO YOU GET UP OFF YOUR ASS TO GIVE TO THE POOR AND MAKE SURE THE NEEDY ARE GIVEN GIFTS, IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE TAUGHT?! NO JUST (((BELIEVE))) AND MAGIC HAPPENS GOYS!

Globalist jewry, kill yourself

>True, apart from America is causing double the amount of china.
uh-huh

>375 top scientists
>top scientists

Can I see the leaderboard?

Isn't using the megawatt hour just a trick to show that the nominal amounts for coal and gas are much. much higher?

Global warming cultists are the left's creationists.

Kill yourself. That's how you can affect the most change.

My dubs say you have to suck your own farts so you don't destroy the ozone.

imagine all the HPV and herpes cells being sloshed back into the water after being dislodged from her ragged gash.

All of these global warming gaywads can start by getting off the Internet and killing themselves. It would really reduce their carbon footprint.

Sure.
This is Ivar Giaever who won the nobel prize in physics and the Oliver E. Buckley Condensed Matter Prize.
He accused global warming of being a religion and left the American Physical Society when they banned debate over climate change stating,
>In the APS it is ok to discuss whether the mass of the proton changes over time and how a multi-universe behaves, but the evidence of global warming is incontrovertible?

Still, kill yourself.

How about drastically reducing the human population.

>The change now is more rapid than the ones before.

The change is more rapid than the ones in the last 20k years

>Where we started from and what the trend is is fucking irrelevant.

Wat

>Global cooling would be equally awful if it happened this fast.
>The baseline doesn't matter, what matters is the gradient.

It only matters if you assume that the current gradient is a long term trend that will continue literally to the boiling point of water, which it won't.

If you take cycles into account, we would have been due for a period of glacialization.
Back in the 80s, we were all gonna die because of THE NEW ICE AGE WHICH IS COMING REALLY FUCKING FAST!

If Rising CO2 is so dangerous, why are governments not pushing for the exlusive use of nuclear power?

>6. Ride a bicycle
Where?
Everything is miles away. The stores I go to do not have infrastructure for securing my bike. And, fuck riding on these dangerous roads.

This is pretty dank if it's real. Source?

It's comparable to talking about the holocaust. How long until elderly women are carted off to prison for disputing man made climate change?

Well first, I would ask what is wrong with religion? I am an atheist but I believe everyone has the right to be delusional in their own way if they so choose.

The important distinction between "climate change champions" who "act a lot like a religion" is the same as the very important distinction between "radically religious people" and simply "religious" people.

On one hand we have people who strongly believe the analysis of their data points to practical ways we as conscience, rational human beings can change our behavior in a way that would directly effect physical properties of our planet.

On the other we have a group of equally educated ration human beings who believe we in no way can "positively" or "negatively" effect our environment.

My question is, don't you see the roads and cities replacing the forests and naturally accruing ecosystems? Why aren't you objectively observing the same reality I am? Have you ever accidentally ran over a deer car, then thought what would it be like if you could only travel by horse? How do you not see that humans have directly effected the natural order?

I'll start doing all that the day you stop sucking dicks.

>for "climate change" are always shit?
Because regressives co opted the climate change issue, because it fit well within their "guilt" thing.
And also their "feeling smug because you are one of the few to recognize the guilt of XY" thing.

And regressives are retards.

>50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
And 200 years ago people destroyed priceless historical artifacts during archaeology.
The science community is less shit than it was.
Also this time the group saying it is basically everyone who ever worked in meteorology, except a few people who make money off off great revelations about how it's all the lie.

source

>Where we started from and what the trend is is fucking irrelevant
>The white birth rate is declining.
>our 100 year sample shows it has always been like this.
>therefore mass migration is nothing to worry about, whites have always been shrinking and are still around

See, where you start does matter.

Like if you took this year as the first for global warming, el nino means next year would suggest global cooling.

Drive electric cars. we should go back to riding horses m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQmmaiWHYHQ. Horses are breeding outa control an don't have good in the wild they start eating each other, good for the horses good for people

It's showing how ineffective solar power is you dip.
In 2015, Germany produced 20.5% of the world's solar energy which made up 6.4% of their total power produced.

Also, the production of solar panels itself is highly caustic.

look. moron...

no1 thinks what you type I true...

in fact we all know you are a moron with OPINONS OF YOURSELF EVEN YOUR PARENTS WOULDN'T AGREE WITH,

feelings about yourself...

your own grandmother would disavow

that doesn't change the fact YOU ARE A MORON WITH MORON LIKE OPINIONS...

>source
Basically all ice core graphs look about the same.

>>Drive electric cars.
Where do you think the electricity for the cars comes from?

You don't dispose of a battery, you enrich the contents and put it back in. Much more efficient than creating more oil/ petroleum distiallates5

If they're shilling it so hard then you know it's bullshit.

Full of fucking typos, I am bad at editing, I hope you can forgive my human errors and read the propaganda I am presenting correctly.

Pollution is a serious problem in this world that effects many people in huge ways. Im not talking about air, but water and ground pollution as well.

Co2 is a terrible thing to breathe in when you have China or even American city tiers. Especially combined with tomes of other air pollutants.

Hell, I will even go as far to say that mass livestock demand and overfishing threaten the long term growth of otherwise sustainable and critical sectors of most worldwide economies.

That being said, pollution and unsustainable resource use are problems that must be adressed, but even then climate change is still BS that often is used as a vehicle to push "green" products (I.e. Electric cars and solar panels) that will do far more harm than good.

You want to save the earth? Realize that climate change is a scam and stop buying into those abysmal "green products" out of fear.

Growing your own food and eating less resource intensive meat/proteins (I.e. Chicken, dairy, turkey, eggs etc...) is one of the best things you can do for "mother earth".

What? I'm saying we should go back to riding horses.

Nice US made statistics. "China mak polushanz!!!!" with no solid information.

However, US uses 19 million barrels of oil a day.
China uses 10 million.

I suppose the other pollution comes from cigarettes, right? Faggot.

>Co2 is a terrible thing to breathe in when you have China or even American city tiers. Especially combined with tomes of other air pollutants.
leaf posters are the worst

>he's not a climate scientist.
fallacy

>I suppose the other pollution comes from cigarettes, right? Faggot.
idk
where could it possibly come from...

China has to check a daily PM levels just to see if it's safe to outside without or without a facemask

Did you vote for clinton you fucking retard.

CO2 is utterly non-toxic.
We breathe it constantly.
WITHOUT it we would die within minutes.
Fucking dismal that mouthpieces like you are representative of the screaming maniacs affecting real policies in the world.

I live in the woods twenty miles away from any town. I'm not riding a fucking bike.

>On one hand we have people who strongly believe the analysis of their data points to practical ways we as conscience, rational human beings can change our behavior in a way that would directly effect physical properties of our planet.

Yes, and the priest strongly believes that you following his orders will save your immortal soul, and, funnily enough, he too is out of a job should he be wrong.

>On the other we have a group of equally educated ration human beings who believe we in no way can "positively" or "negatively" effect our environment.

Nobody believes that.

>My question is, don't you see the roads and cities replacing the forests and naturally accruing ecosystems?

Shortly before the roman republic came into being, central europe was almost completely forest.
In a few hundred years it was almost completely deforested.
What happened?
Nothing? Oh.

>Have you ever accidentally ran over a deer car, then thought what would it be like if you could only travel by horse?

Since we killed all the wolves, you can run over as many deer as you fucking want to.
Go ahead.

More than 65 million years ago, a giant meteor impacted the earth. The climate changed rapidly. And it still took the fucking dinosaurs millions of years to fuck off. And that was nowhere near the biggest extincton event.
And now, it is getting somewhat warmer while we are in an ice age.

>REEEEEEE THESE CLIMATE LEVELS ARE UNHEARD OF! DESTROYING THE WORLD!

Funny how none of the numbers correlate.

BUT IT'S A GRAPH SO IT'S FACT

you might want to check the population of China, sport.

>if we kill "rest of world" and China we can half CO2 emissions

GUISE! I found a solution!

Already have, bucky. Second graph shows USA as the largest polluter in total.

>The change is more rapid than the ones in the last 20k years
Yeah. I think that's alarming enough. I also don't see any data that there have been greater change gradients before.

>Wat
The baseline. Whether you have had really high temperatures before if you don't start at the end of an ice age etc.
All irrelevant. What matters is how fast the changes came. And none came as fast as the current ones.

>It only matters if you assume that the current gradient is a long term trend that will continue literally to the boiling point of water, which it won't.
Jesus you have absolutely no idea about how global climate systems work do you.
No, a further 2 degrees would be enough to fuck up the golf stream, and other deep and surface current, most importantly the conveyor belt, and THAT. That would lead to droughts, and fucked up climate all over the place.

>If Rising CO2 is so dangerous, why are governments not pushing for the exlusive use of nuclear power?
Because they are shit.

>bringing in a completely different example
>not related at all
The point is that with climate the mass extinctions won't happen because it gets too hot, it will happen because it gets too hot too FAST.

Blah blah blah. excellent trolling. Keep it up.

no.
science.sciencemag.org/content/sci/suppl/2013/03/07/339.6124.1198.DC1/Marcott.SM.pdf