MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE

Will the minimum wage increase ever become a national thing in America? What about if Hillary gets elected? What damage will she do to poor & working class Americans?

If Hillary gave people 15 it wouldn't matter, because she's a globalist shill.

All that would happen is that businisses would fire people, outsource their jobs to china where they can pay like $0.1 and automate the rest.

No tarriffs to cut down on it.

They will raise it. Too much, too fast is bad for everyone involved. They won't get close to 15.

Poor Americans seem to be doing a good job of damaging their own situations without government intervention, but, ironically, any increases in social programs, with the possible exception of medical, will only end up doing damage to future poor people in this country.

Its time for tough love although that won't ever happen cause that shit be raciss

would be worse than onoggacare

many less full time jobs, many less jobs paying more than 15hr but at least a few ppl got their shitty min wage part time jobsmto pay more

$9/hr is a reasonable increase.
$15/hr shows a fundamental lack of understanding regarding economics

Every time they fuck your order up, just think that they want to make $15 an hour to do it.

A fucking leaf drives across the border just to post as if he was Murica.
Fuck off leaf cuck.

What would be the point of even making college free with $15 minimum wage?

Like why even bother going to college.

If you think you deserve $15 an hour for minimum wage work you are quite literally retarded.

It's extremely bad for mom and pop shops. Small businesses in general would get wiped out.

Know what would help?

Wage cap on CEOs.

Can only make 10x the wage of his lowest paid employee.

I heard the republic of congo was going to raise their min wage to 50$ so in two weeks their whole country will be richer than your broke ass country.

>tfw you make 6 figures and are way underpaid

That's how life goes fags

Nope. You could disperse all the money paid to the CEO to every employee and it wouldn't amount to much. Learn basic economics, or just basic fucking math.

That is a fucking terrible idea Norway what is wrong with you

>Wage cap on CEOs.

Only a complete idiot thinks that salaries are the issue

>91193▶
>Know what would help?
>Wage cap on CEOs.
>Can only make 10x the wage of his lowest paid employee.
So you want to fuck the middle class over again?
If 10 dollars is minimum wage than that means all speciality fields would make less than 100 dollars and CEOs would only make 100 dollars.
That means no more 6 figure jobs for the middle class. Literally pushing every single person in middle class into borderline poverty.
A CEO cap at 500k a year is acceptable.
That's only 560 dollars an hour, which is a lot less than the big time CEOs make an hour (upwards of 3k dollars).
Think before you make such an insane suggestion.

This.

Honestly the minwage should be much higher than that by now if we factor in productivity gains since the 70's, but such a massive hike all at once would be unequivocally a bad thing.

Keep an eye on Alberta, boys.

Min wage is going up to $15 by 2018. McDonald's everywhere are al renovating and adding in electronic kiosks. Other restaurants will follow suit soon.

Additionally Trudeau is about to make it even easier for immigrants to become permanent residents.

It looks like 2015 but with the 0 replaced with a black lady and the 2 replaced with a $. I therefore read this as "Money Fifteen"

This. Min wage is a carrot on a stick, what they want is to create a permanent welfare class that votes for them.

i'm glad canada is the breeding ground for retarded liberals in North America, if only you all shared the border with Mexico instead of us

I N F L A T I O N

>If 10 dollars is minimum wage than that means all speciality fields would make less than 100 dollars and CEOs would only make 100 dollars.

Wtf are you even talking about?

It means if you have an employee that you're paying $10 you can't make more than $100.
If company profits are higher then the CEO can pay the employee $20 take out $200 in pay.

If he gets paid $500k a year then the lowest paid employee would need a minimum of $50k a year.

>Min wage is going up to $15 by 2018. McDonald's everywhere are al renovating and adding in electronic kiosks. Other restaurants will follow suit soon.

Makes me giggle so hard. You won the good fight! You got your raised minimum wage!

At the expense of the actual jobs. We did it, though! Onto the next one.