You know, I'd rather vote for Adolf Hitler than Trump

You know, I'd rather vote for Adolf Hitler than Trump.

He did a damn good job at running a country.

>prop up economy with money borrowed from the Jews you claim to despise
>run out of steam after 6 years
>go full Napoleon and kill prisoners
>defile history

Yea, it took him less than 15 years to get it occupied by enemies because some clay from Poland was apparently worth it.

>He did a damn good job at running a country
Running it into the ground maybe.
>B-but the jews
He was the best thing to happen to the ones actually in power.

Edgy.

He ran the country when he wasn't hopped up on goofballs coated in gold foil or sleeping due to his doctor's top notch mixing of stimulants and barbiturates. Nigger slept through Normandy. I give him credit against Stalin though, who couldn't run shit.

more info?

He destroyed Europe, so if you admire Merkel I can see why you'd be partial to Hitler.

Hitler is the founder of the SJW plague. If he had kept his mitts off of Poland and minded his own business instead of trying to take over the world, we never would have had the EU.

>destroyed Europe

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Europe is a bunch o unwashed imbeciles.

Never trust the eternal kraut.

why is it always germoney or prussia?

Distrust us all you want, you'll still be forced to rely on us before all is said and done. And as payment, you'll allow yourselves to be used like the good little whores you are.

>we wuz vikingz n shit
>we wuz caesar n shit
>we wuz babylon n shit

The one "we wuz" that Germany can actually lay claim to, is that Adolf Hitler was a crypto-jew.

si

gas yourself kike

There was no "we wuz" in that post. The world hasn't shaken off our influence just yet. And I have no sympathy for Hitler. He blew it like a retard.

The only reason I know the holocaust didn't happen is because if Germany really did gas all the Jews there'd be no one left to turn the valve.