Cargo Shorts Thread:

Functional, frugal, masculine, an ideal piece of clothing that should have a place in every Aryan man's wardrobe. The (((media))) wants you to discard functionality and frugality by encouraging you to dress like a nu-male fgt. We must resist their schemes and continue to wear cargo shorts to casual events with pride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_n8Ymsyfro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those aren't even fucking cargo shorts

All my friends are white and live in Seattle. All Trump supporters and I guess we never got the memo about cargo shorts not being cool anymore. While at Green Lake in Seattle this summer, pretty sure we all wore them every time we went.

Yeah thats the point, the media is trying to say "don't you wanna be coo' like these guys??"

>wearing shorts

I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear.

That's what they want you to wear instead

Some of us don't have to work construction all day, paco

excellent old meme

95% of the time you don't need that many pockets

This post is in the top percentage of posts.

Why even visit Buzzfeed?

Just let it die

Shorts are absolutely degenerate and retarded. Wear long pants like an actual human being

I wear them when I conceal carry. Easy to wear a belt with and fuck pants.

Yeah, and some of us aren't neets and have to not dress like a 12 year old

Who the fuck wants a women, whos into cucks like these two faggots?

this way can be classical too, just get a polo or classic short sleeve shirt on top and some classic white sneakers and it will be ok. But cargo are cool for rainy but hot weather.

>Huffington Puffington
>Buzzfeed

Fuck right off.

neither of the shorts in the image above are cargo shorts... those are chino shorts

Cargo shorts are the shit.

A pocket for my phone. A separate one for my keys. Another for my wallet. And still another spare for emergencies.

Which is good coz whenever I wear shorter shorts shit is all bulging out of pockets on my waste and squeezing up my junk.

Pretty much this, the reason that cargo shorts (and cargo pants) are getting so much hate is that they're an unofficial part of gun culture.

spotted the numale fags with skinnybitch no calf muscles, you must like hiding your body as much as you can.

why would i want to dress like these two faggots?

Ahh.. the leafs... the familiar slide thread, on Cred Forums

Next, gay fashion and how can we support it.. wait.. is already gay fashion and what's left of Cred Forums swallowed it whole.

Congrats, now we have to meet real life and actually organize, since VR was hijacked.

>neets
No, but who the fuck wear a pants when you don't have to?

This reminds me that i need to buy a new pair of cargo shorts thanks op!

The (((media))) wants to sell clothes.
They need to convince people that all the clothes that were perfectly fine last year are literally Hitler this year.
Cargo shorts are fin. Normal non-slim-fit jeans are fine.
No reason to go buying micro-shorts or whatever those idiots up there are wearing.

I was doing the black, years of wear black Levi 505s.. but man, cargo shorts make life so much easier.

Functionality is not cool in the fashion world.

Don't wear cargos. The day I stopped wearing them, I immediately started getting more attention from women. Every extra pocket on your shorts dries up all the vaginas in your vicinity by an additional -5C

Then what do I do with all my shit?
>"Why not try out this hot new 'man bag'?"

The fuck is wrong with your monitor faggot, learn to use the correct resolution

>YOU CAN'T WEAR CARGO SHORTS

>wears this herself

Wallet, phone, keys, knife, hat / bandana.
Unless you're some barbian who shoves everything in one pocket.

>A pocket for my phone. A separate one for my keys. Another for my wallet.
This.
Do they just dump their keys and phone in the same pocket?
Or keys and wallet?
That will scratch either wallet or phone to hell.

not using longpants for visible calfline accentuation

>caring what women think

wow an internet blog is against my clothes better listen once again, thanks buzzfeed!

I need shorts because it's currently 97°F. I also need all my pockets on the right side of my body, and having at least the usable pockets. Cargo shorts are the only thing that meet those criteria as far as I know.

>wearing shorts at all

I like putting my keys and wallet in my cargo pockets. It is much more comfortable.

Jesus man, read the headlines, making us look bad.
Also, I like how they squished image 2 to give that guy the impression of fitness

>he works out to peacock showboat to people

you're the numale here.

>four pockets isnt enough for me

You dont need to carry around everything you own in your pockets. Consider a bag instead.

>Implying cargo shorts aren't degenerate

Yeah bro, I'm sure they look great with your tap out t shirt too. Or on the other end of the spectrum, your MGTOW shirt and your fedora.

Shorts with 0 to 4 pockets (2 front 2 rear) . Are ideal. Shorts are meant to be short. Cargo shorts usually go down past your knee. Might as well be wearing some damn capris.

Proper fashion for a true Aryan man is neat simple clothing, not some frumpy cargo shorts with chains hanging out.

Cucks started this trend of putting their wallet in their front left pocket, phone in the back right, front right for keys and change.
Long gone are the days when men put wallets in their back pockets. It's not "cool" anymore somehow.

So... that Leftist dogwhistle network isn't just for Hillary's (lack of) campaign, then?

When I think fashion, the first thing that springs to mind is "overweight feminist blogger".

I won't lie, I don't care so much about functionality as I do looking good.

I mean if I'm working or camping then yes, pockets please, but cargo shorts are 7th grade autism tier.

All the big box clothing stores around me carried almost nothing but cargo shorts this year. I had to look for 45 minutes to find flat front, mid-length shorts without cargo pockets in a solid color.

Last hear it was the exact opposite. This is jewish market manipulation at it's finest.

>stock stores with product A
>wait a few months
>meme product B
>create artificial demand and artificial supply shortage
>slowly introduce product B into market at increased price
>saturate market with product B
>eliminate product A from stores
>repeat process with product A

>Wearing shorts besides Rhodesian tactical short shorts

>Wears tripp pants and shorts
Still get compliments on them and my gf loves the straps
So idk, try not giving into what some sorority cheerleader thinks?

Cannot go wrong with Cargo Shorts.I enjoy being able to carry everything i need.

>LARPing this hard

I said I need the pockets on my right side. The ones on the left aren't usable. Therefore, with cargo shorts, I get three pockets; right back, right front, right leg.

>3 pocket items

Wow its like normal shorts have four pockets

>I've never lived anywhere hot and humid

Don't you have some Starbucks to drink, faggot?

No cargo shorts for me either

what?

for real?

That's 5 if you could count.

You called?

If I wore shorts that short my balls would hang out the bottom.

Only a cuck would purposefully put anything in a back pocket and get a bad back from sitting unevenly all day.
This includes phones.

Literally wearing cargo shorts right now.

CARGO SHORT FAGGOTS FOREVER BTFO

CARGO SHORT LOSERS, TO THE CAMPS YOU GO

Forgot pic

This and this . Otherwise I wear shorts similar in length to that nigs in OP's photo but different colors.

Real men don't fucking sit around all day either so it's not a problem.

>girl wearing a gaming shirt
>portal
fuck

hats and bananas go on the head or another pocket.

Keys and knives. Wow same pocket, frees up your back left pocket for your dad cap

Cut-off camouflage pants are worn by real men.

You buy them as work pants in the fall to cut wood or work in the garage. After winter you cut those pants off just below the pocket.

Why are the pockets on your left not usable?

>Literally wearing cargo shorts right now.
Yep, me too.

That's a guy.

I put my wallet in right front pocket with my keys because I lived in a shithole southeast asian country for a few years and having shit in a rear pocket would guarantee it's disapearance. Now it's just habit, and certainly feels more secure when I'm in public places or niggerhives. Also, I wear my CC IWB at 5 o'clock, which a wallet would interfere with.

that's a man

>vast /fa/lt right conspiracies on cargo/cacky shorts

Tell me how many pockets I need, Mordecai.

Real men break their back and ruin their health performing physical labor for their (((boss)))?

>hats and bananas go on the head or another pocket.
So when you have to go inside a building somewhere, you just throw your hat away? Or leave it sitting around and hope no one steals it?
>Keys and knives. Wow same pocket, frees up your back left pocket for your dad cap
>need to get knife
>it gets tangled in your keys
>jamal stabs you while you fiddle around with your keys
All because some faggot on buzzfeed said you weren't being fashionable

I have a costanza wallet and this is always better

also harder to pickpocket

are underwear unheard of in the us of a?

I stopped using my back pockets altogether. I used to drive alot and all the sitting with my hips off kilter was fucking my back up. Also, I figure keeping my wallet in the cargo pocket is more difficult for a pick-pocket to see/steal.

Coolness has zero to do with it.

How'd you lose your arm, user?
Or is this a special breed of autism?

Dear God no, shorts are for small boys.
Long trousers are for adults.

four pockets. Your shorts should rest above your knee. They should have for 4 years now..

Thanks. Dont wear anything in pic related.

>Implying you can't buy cargo shorts with less prominent side pockets
That's wear you're wrong, burgerbro

>not wearing slightly longer and baggier versions of OPs pic in non faggy colours like navy and tan (still no pockets)

not going to make it desu

Cargo shorts are gay as fuck and are the equivalent of walking around with a sign over your head that says 'I am a social reject'. Short shorts (5" inseam or less) with a muscular lower body is the pants red pill

Then when winter comes back around you sew the legs back on? I think I'll just stick to several pairs of camo shorts and pants. Instead of buying a bunch of pants to cut and then turn around and buy some more pants

>You don't need that many pockets goy, you're not hiding anything right?

Why do Americans dress like tramps? Fashion wise, we are the bums of Europe but we look like we're going to the Oscars compared to Americans. Being fat is not an excuse.

Because I lost my left arm in a car accident.
I can't believe the media is being so ableist and shaming me for just trying to get by like this. I'm literally triggered.

If your shorts go above the knee I either question your choice in fashion or your sexuality.

American men don't use briefs because they aren't faggots

Why would we wear something that would hold our sharts up against our body? That's nasty.

Fuck off globalist media, we are breaking the conditioning, we are free enterprising Americans, sovereign entities with good given rights and liverties

Rick Allen?

lol canadians are so deluded, gtfo trudeau son . cargo shorts are homosexual as fuck

Fashion is the ultimate form of degeneracy. It is the domain of decadent, materialistic city-dwellers who signal their appraisal of pop culture and status in the Jewish consumerist system.

>he feels the need to carry a knife around for self-defense.

Dont cut yourself on that edge. CCW or actually go to the gym faggot.

I can tell you're an edgelord because you wear a bandanna and the concept of removing your hat indoors is foreign to you

wear what you want to wear, fuck the media.

Well you should take your hat off indoors. It's only appropriate. What's it covering indoors?

Also never wear one at night unless it's cold.

Wearing cargo shorts. These fags can Fuck off

>the pants red pill
You mean rainbow pill? Faggot

Dude nobody here wears underwear

>go to get gun
>it gets tangled in keys too
Oh shit

I have camo cargo shorts. What are you doing in your fight against feminism?

Fanny packs are for hardasses in current year bro. They are the best way to carry a handgun when going shirtless.

Maybe most of u fags are soft bodies and don't know this. Fanny pack = hand gun

Cargo shorts are not fashionable. If you want to look good to other people, do not wear them. 90% of people will judge you for them, unless you're in the wild

He's carrying magnum condoms for his monster dong.

Must be crushin' puss.

>wearing anything other than cargo pants

Kek

You are all a bunch of faggots, talking about some bitcharse-shorts in some bitcharse popculture-magazine.

As a german I proudly wear socks to my sandals whenever my feet touch the soil of a foreign beach,

>Well you should take your hat off indoors.
My point exactly, retard. You take it off, then what? You can't put it in your pocket anymore because HuffPo said you don't need pockets.

>don't tell women how to dress you sexist pig!
>hey loser, ditch the shorts and wear this instead

>keeping knife with keys
>not putting keys in back pocket attached to carabiner

>wearing anything but shorts
How do you northern hemisphere fags even survive

unironically this. my internal body temperature rises pretty fast, pants would make me sweat like a pig. so shorts allow more airflow so I my balls don't turn into melted silly putty in my pants. my internal body temp is so high I can walk around 30°F (suck it eurofags) or less with shorts, a shirt, and a hoodie and be unfazed by it

ITT people don't know what cargo shorts are

Always wondered about them getting ticks and scratched up with those shorts.

They're comfy and easy to wear, I wear shorts all year round, that's my policy.

>carrying a loaded gun in your actual pocket

Fucking retards dude.

My holiday in Europe put an end to me ever using my back pocket for my wallet.

Attempted pickpocketing in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Rome. A wallet in a back pocket is like candy to them. Never had so many men reaching for my arse before.

Fuck you punto, you know damn well its hotter than your nanas salsa outside, the fuck are you supposed to wear!

cargo shorts are 100% my favourite clothing item
pockets for all kinds of tools and equipment such as wallet phone keys -in spearate pockets. this allows quick access and distributes weight more evenly. cooling effect is also nice
why is there a shortocaust against cargo shorts recently. what did i do to deserve this

That's what happens when you go to third world countries.

My boxers are literally as big as those pants they are wearing.

>carrying a knife in public

Why do only men who are physically weak do this?

>puttin wallet in back pocket
You trust niggers too much.

Lmao @ cargo short wearing "men"

If I need to carry cargo I drive my ram 3500

>i'm a californian retard that lives in a gated white community

God Tier
>zip offs
>tight wranglers
Ok Tier
>gym shorts
>non-cargo short shorts
Shit Tier
>plaid shorts
>baggy khakis/jeans
>rain pants
Absolute nigger tier
>black jeans
>cargo shorts
>sweat pants

Try living somewhere where they aren't. 93% white in my town

Yeah that was kinda noobish of you. Vatican state has the highest pick pocketing rate world wide as far as I know.

It's furthermore a well known dact that mediterranians and the dutch (the jews of centrel-northwest continentel-europe) are all thiefs.

>implying this is somehow new
>implying cargo shorts aren't vulgar and degenerate
>implying there's anything wrong with true shorts as long as you don't generally dress like a faggot like in OPs pic
HURR DURR

Cred Forums Fashion

Dressing like a bull dyke is fighting feminism?

>tfw I unironically own short shorts and wear them in summer
Very common desu

>tfw you realize Cred Forums isn't full of master race Aryans
>tfw you realize Cred Forums is full of a bunch of rednecks

You guys keep wearing your cargo shorts. I'll keep fixing my hair and dressing nice. Nobody gets their dick sucked wearing cargo shorts.

I hope you realize you're not alone in that.

I just opt for a tee shirt as opposed to a hoodie, though.

If it's windy, then maybe.

Pol confirmed for having autism. This a list of things that you shouldnt wear:
>autism shoes
>autism shorts (cargo)
>autism shirts (graphics)

No, just cut a few pairs, keep your tacshorts until they wear out, cut new pair of used work tacslacks

Shit tier:
Your post
Nobody cares tier:
Your shitty opinion

Pussy

Those shorts look worse than cargo shorts and are gay as fuck.

tbqh i never really liked cargo shorts, being heavy, catching on stuff, hard to run w/ stuff in the pockets, but associated flat fronts or whatever with old and/or gay men, and being in florida #fuckjeansinsummer so they were what i wore, when it became "uncool" to wear them i still stuck with them for a bit, not wanting to look like a tryhard/numale, but i caved and haven't really looked back, been considering trying slim cargo shorts though

Carrying around a knife is fucking retarded.

Deal with it faggot. You should do one of the following:

1) Actually lift so even ghetto niggers respect you
2) Conceal Carry a handgun

Carrying a pocket knife for a self defense reason is 100% retarded. Have you seen a white kid with a knife fight back against feral niggers? Wow white kid gets knife taken and gets fucking stabbed. I've seen it twice in my life.

Fuck off edgelord. Go buy a Glock 19

Pocket holsters, bro. They're safe.

implying i want my dick sucked when im going to the fucking town centre for some milk you cunt
what the fuck is happening

>leather holster

Enjoy the hole in your ass or balls

You can't afford them

>He has never been to a city
Things are different outside your beach in commiefornia

Do you put the milk in your shorts? What a fucking argument.

Fresh meme friendo

>pocket holster

Is that like a standing desk meme? You going to carry a derringer in your pocket holster?

>not being able to feel a nigger lifting your shirt up and grabbing your ass
I don't see how you can get picked unless you're sagging your shorts past your shirt or wearing a short ass shirt

>not wearing your pistol on a relaxed gunbelt
Do you even, punk? Well, do ya?

Yep. I learnt my lesson. Not green anymore. I found out quick the world ain't as down home and friendly as my lovely piece of the earth. But it scarred me for life, and its now cargo pants for me. Always aware of what's going on with my wallet.

Alright here is a simple challenge for the cargo short crew. You win the game if you can find anyone who meets the following 2 criteria.
1: owns cargo shorts
2: has ever gotten a blowjob

But we have a culture of wearing stubbies. It's a bit different from a bunch of fashionistas trying to emasculate men.

>93% white
Oy vey

i do phone front r, w/ keys at bottom of pocket, and money clip and knife left pocket

I put wallet and keys in front left (who the fuck cares about scratching their wallet?) and my phone in the front right. I've never put anything in my back pockets in my life. Why would anyone put their phone in a back pocket? Seems ways too easy to forget about and sit down on it.

>tfw I have a couple huge gross scars on my upper thighs like zangief from street fighter
I'll never get to look like a nu-male with sexy gay thighs

California doesn't allow concealed carry with few exceptions and is full of niggers and spics you stupid faggot

So proud of your retardedness you write off legitimate criticism as some sort of leftist attack. Go get some friends dude

Situations where you should wear shorts:
>Playing sport
>Exericsing
>At the beach

Situations where you shouldn't where shorts:
>Every single other scenario possible

More pockets more pussy bro...

>Nobody gets their dick sucked wearing cargo shorts
Speak for yourself, bud. I'm not an ugly sob that needs to peacock with clothes in order to get my willy wet

I literally can't stop sweating when it's +5C or more, shorts is my only option

When will they release articles TELLING women what to wear?

I carry a gun and I'm pretty strong

>tfw you can wear the same pair of pants at any temperature because you aren't a pussy
don't even need shorts
well, I guess I have a pair for exercise but I usually swim for exercise.

I agree that carrying a knife for self defense is retarded. But pocket guns are a perfectly fine compromise for convenience, if not the most tactically sound choice.

That's a sexy as fuck combo. Want.

The 70 year old bar maiden who is actually your distant cousin doesn't count user

>T. oceanic Europe
You forget about your colonies?

>rednecks don't get their dicks sucked
>the most important consideration for a "master race Aryan" when picking out clothes is how likely they'll lead to him engaging in sodomy

I don't know, but lots of people seem to need the advice.

i wear light clothes that don't get hot during summer

whatever option it is, it's my choice m8

it's 2016, everyone has gotten or given head by now

Nothing masculine about showing off the tights. That is something we make women do so we can view them as a purely functional utility for having sex. It's faggotry, put on clothes like a civilised person and not a wild animal or a woman.

You must live in one of those ststes where people complain when it's 80

Well considering I know myself, and I meet both of those criteria, I guess I win.
Shit, half of my shorts are cargo shorts. The other half are basketball/gym shorts.
Most women don't actually want you to look like a sissified faggot. They'd much prefer cargo shorts over that bullshit, or worse, jean shorts.

Dude cargo shorts are beta. Always have been.

Yo.

>The (((media))) wants you to discard functionality

new and exciting

Goddammit you fucking retard. Read and comprehend.

This.

>Jews are behind this
Khaki shorts like that just look classy. Like the simpler times of the 50s. Cargo shorts are for beta males who are too afraid to show off their legs. In no way do I need 6 pockets for the 3 items I carry a day.

Bags are for fags.

Shorts really are fucking gay, though. However, these "news" articles are even gayer.

>comfy
>(multiple) big pockets for phone wallet etc. instead of wearing man bag like a total faggot

find a flaw. Pro tip: you can't. Cargo shorts are everything that a man needs

This. Are you guys fucking children?

Do they want me to look like a faggot?

Me on the left

>nip calling someone beta
Kek

>wearing ponchos

True, stubbies are redpilled af

POO

>redpilled
That's a funny way to spell "for huge faggots"

deep south, I wear suits for work in 110 degree weather

If 4 pockets aren't enough to fit all your stuff, you should have a fucking back pack or some shit chief.

With 4 pockets, I always have a free pocket, sometimes 2.

woooo, city faggot detected.
In rural areas, where faggotry is generally frowned upon, all men carry a knife. It's not for self defense, you numale mental defective. It's a tool, tool.

Holy fuck I wish my gramps was around to hear you bleating shit like that. He'd smack your shit.

>t. Skinnyjeans mcHipster

I work in a factory, lots of touchup work on the parts we make, many hand tools, many spare gloves of multiple types, little time to go back to our bags or lockers to grab kit. I wear a tacvest with eight pockets and have run out of room, gonna be picking up several pairs of cargo pants next paycheck.

Fuck that and fuck you. I live in Houston and that's retarded.

Judging by the amount of cargo short wearers in here I'm starting to think shillary was right about her basket of deplorables comment. You people are swine. I'm starting to feel like I'm a highborn trump supporter who understands less pockets less autism.

>Shorts

Kek. No. I don't enjoy having my balls squished into oblivion with every step I take

>pocket knives for self-defense
>pocket knives are not for self-utility

fucking idiots. the pocket knife is for cutting away my seatbelt in the event of a car crash.

Are you guys seriously arguing over whether you should wear shorts or not?

How is this political? Was the opportunity cost worth it?

Just something to ponder.

You can dismiss yourself if you have a problem then, numale faggot. >>>/reddit/

They make elastic ones for fatties, you won't be too squished

>any type of shorts
>masculine
No.

i wear jorts

Dank

Dude, ponchos is the manliest clothing available EVER. I would wear it everyday if I didn't live in a sunny and hot city.

hey flyover faggot, you're full of shit and should stay in butt-fuck Ohio. Most of Cali is shall-issue, and you're a cockmongler who's mom is a landwhale.

shut the fuck up.

Found the guy who wears cargo shorts lmao

sorry, but i only wear the true redpilled clothing

>casual
>low-profile
>good-looking
>cool or warm depending on season
>comes with armor panels
>very tear resistant fabric
>happening ready rated

Cred Forums is now the new Cred Forums

Always keep an edge on your knife boy, always keep an edge on your knife.

Straight up. I don't want to be associated with virgins that wear cargo shorts.

Found the 12 year old. Do you also have tapout shirts and my little pony hat?

/fit/ here. The size of my legs makes shit like those near impossible to wear. Elastic or not

Fuck those hymies. I finally replaced all of my Jean shorts just a few years ago.

Sucks bro, they are so comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=W_n8Ymsyfro

It's funny because the most famous and masculine strayan ever known wear shorts all the time (Cocodrile Dundee and Steve Irwin).

And every time I pictured an strayan in my mind I imagine him in some tacticool shorts with leather boots shitposting from their 1999 PC with Windows 95.

you're goddamn right I do, gramps. Living in injo country will teach you a thing or two.

I do not. Tell me, how many diseases have you acquired from all the shit you eat?

No, Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums, Cred Forums is the new /fa/

This

Cargo pants are fine as they are made for protection as well as utility

Shorts are fucking pointless, they don't protect your legs from wind or brush, and in fact more often than not chafe your thighs.

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums. Faggots on Reddit and Facebook hear about all the epic shit going down on Cred Forums, and this is the first place they go. At least on Cred Forums you couldn't be off topic.

>city faggot detected
I ain't a city faggot, and round here people laugh at assholes that wear cargo shorts around. Cargo shorts are for leisure shit, or maybe something like fishing. You wear shorts in town, you look like an asshole, and people assume you're from the suburbs or some shit.

>comfy
This Is why I wear gym shorts 98% of the time.

I'm not going to say it. I'll just say hi instead, friend:)

>mfw Jap gf bought me cargo shorts for my birthday

Sometimes the fairly off topic threads are fun to have on a slow day.

I might be to foreign to know what cargo shorts are, but I am pretty sure that they don't anything like op's pic.

I don't know how they don't die in the heat. Was on a bus wearing jandals, a beater and shorts dying on a bus in 32 degree heat where as all these poms are wearing jeans and hoodies like it's nothing.

You grow accustom to sitting on your wallet pretty quickly, to the point where you will start to notice when you sit without it being there. Wallets also compress pretty well and don't fuck your ass cheeks, unless you have one of those wacky novelty wallets.

we were talking about knives, numbnuts.

t. from NorCal, where we couldn't give two squirts of piss about your shorts. Judging people by their clothes or shoes is a woman's game.

The only masculine pants are milspec cargo pants, neatly ironed dress trousers and Rhodesian short shorts

>Suburbs=assholes
>criticizes people for wearing functional clothing

yep, city hipster detected. Looks like a job for the Hipsterminator.

Sauce? is it a youtuber?

>32 degree heat
That's when water freezes bruh :^}

please don't listen to these homosexuals

anything shorter than knee makes you an instant faggot unless you're 50 year old safari hunter in kenya

cargo shorts are part of skater culture, they are cool and not nerdy no matter what faggots tell you

You get pretty excited over clothing huh

>jandals
Top bloke/10
I own three pairs of shoes and two of them are jandals

Sounds like every pair of mens pants ever. Do you normally wear pocketless pants?

Historically shorts were only worn by boys, when a boy became a man they wore trousers.

it's no coincidence that 4channers advocate shorts.

Fashion = status signalling that you have so much disposable income that you can afford to buy the latest delicate meme clothing every season and the prospect of it breaking after a few uses is not an issue.

The antitheses is wearing clothing that is designed to last through a decade of daily physical work before showing any damage.

So you walk around in a dress then?

If you're paying attention to /fa/ggots at all (and if you're reading HuffPo/Buzzshill), you're doing it wrong.

They look alright mate give'em a try

>tfw instant faggot
Reeeee

Cred Forums is fast every day; fast with garbage.

It spews forth like a never-ending torrent.

Don't call this a grave

This is the future you chose.

Literally all I own are polo shirts and khakis.

Florida here. I love Seattle. It's the promised land. Best food beer and scenery. trees like land before time in those parks. Be well user.

who gives a fuck? Sadly there are cuntswho care if a guy wars cargo shorts. Cant wait to get off this ride

This is one of the best Canadian threads I've seen all year.

Here's the plot twist, I'm also ginger so my upper thighs are like florescent white. Not a good look.

So now that niggers have abandoned baggy clothes and basketball shorts can whites start wearing them now? They're comfortable as fuck. Let niggers start wearing skinny jeans and fag shorts.

guess what, we don't even wear one part swim suits or put net over our hair and mustaches when we go to sleep without our pajamas

retard

>all these cargo cucks ITT

Enjoy your Tapout shirts and your 'short functionality' , some of us actually wear decent clothing that isn't in the manchild section

Pocket 380 guy here (p238 for you /k/ folk in here)

Cargo khakis are the way of life in the hot ass southern part of the US and carrying

Dude, short shorts are the best. If anything is past the knee, might as well wear pants. Besides, the men of the past used short shorts.

I'm actually a kiwi, stick out like a sore thumb here.
Ran down to the shop downstairs in barefeet and everyone gave me funny looks. Things are a lot simpler back home.

Do you work at bestbuy?

i dont wear cargo shorts but numale shorts havent been cool since the middle class started wearing them. same with dock siders.

>Dude, short shorts are the best.

Short shorts are for fucking women, m8.

since you asked: I wear pants at work, and cut off Carrhart jeans or cut off Kuhl pants the rest of the time. Boardshorts at the gym or the river. Sometimes I'll get my gf to hem the cutoffs.

(I'm a NorCal redneck, chew tobacco, ride dirt bikes, love mountaineering and lifting.) I have way too much fun to give a shit about what people wear. The only thing I care about is if you can keep up (you can't)

why don't you girls just carry a purse?

I'm pale as fuck and sometimes blind myself with my whitebait legs. If you've got it flaunt it.

elastic ones are also great if you have a big penis.

Men wore short shorts for a long time. I bet you think pink is gay too.

get a .380

yeah, problem is you're not manly enough to pull the thing men of the past could, unless you kill elephants with bare hands

the media is now a high school girl

Nope.

I once attended a charter school in which that was the mandatory uniform, and after becoming used to wearing it, I never really had any strong desire to wear anything else.

>I bet you think pink is gay too.
Now I know you're trolling.
Only nu males wear pink.

I was just thinking to myself I should get some cargo pants.

dyeg dez digits

You youngsters are all the same.

>Huffington Puffington
That made me laugh like a madman

Sorry mate should have translated into yank.
IF WAS HOT AS FUCK

thats what most of /fapol/ looks like.

>not wanting to show off dat bulge

Why is he carying a pencil case?

>Literally giving a shit what people think of your outfits
I wear jeans, either blue, black, or tan, and plain color t shirts, sometimes flannel button ups.

Don't tell me you guys fall for the fashion jew of $40 plus for one piece of clothing

bet it's his e-pilator

I like cargo shorts on males, they look good.

> Shorts
> Jumper
What a waste of time. The clutch man purse is a nice touch.

>that most read
Christ that was a good kek

That. Is. Hideous.

Cargo pants are in no way masculine. If you're a man, you wear short shorts, faggot.

You could also get me some repeating digits.

>are you guys fucking children?

Why don't we argue against real fashion atrocities, like graphic tee-shirts and skinny jeans?

Thanks. Now Tits or gtfo