TRUMP GENERAL - TIME AFTER TIME EDITION

NEW
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/21/mook-dodges-on-clintons-syria-policy-msnbc-panel-responds-why-do-we-have-you-here-were-in-gary-johnson-territory/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/21/trump-i-d-use-stop-and-frisk-to-end-violence-in-black-communities.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UgISvffeT-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/mwWFevumYiM
youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk
donaldjtrump.com/positions
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
youtube.com/watch?v=7mYLnF-MN28
youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
wbtv.com/category/258124/wbtv-live-stream2?clienttype=generic
foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2
politico.com/tipsheets/the-2016-blast/2016/09/trump-calls-for-nationwide-stop-and-frisk-policy-216448
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/21/farrakhan-to-obama-let-trump-do-want-he-wants-you-failed-inner-city-blacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_v._Ohio
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
youtube.com/watch?v=muF73GiqXoE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-
youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU
youtube.com/watch?v=g600VgiRy1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remove the establishment

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT
THE WEST COAST IS GOING RED

There are so many questionable things about Trump that should be exposed. Why is he afraid to disclose his tax returns? Why doesn't he provide his dealing overseas, it seems important to our country as a whole? Why can he get away with personal expense payments out of his charity foundation? Why can he even imagine that he can put his company in a blind trust with family members running it? That is not a blind trust! There is no President in history that has had these many questions that need to be answered or investigated. Why are people following a man that is so corrupt and lies at every turn? The only change that he can bring to this country is more corruption!

AWOO

Friday.

2 DAYS UNTIL HE HANGS

>Mook Dodges on Clinton’s Syria Policy, MSNBC Panel Responds, ‘Why Do We Have You Here?’ We’re In ‘Gary Johnson Territory’

Columnist Mike Barnicle then asked, “So, Robby, we do realize that you are not secretary of state, but in the debate, next Monday evening, how would Secretary Clinton respond to somewhat of a version of the following question: We’ve had a relief convoy bombed, potentially a war crime, leading into Aleppo. What would you do, Secretary Clinton, about providing food, water, and medicine to the citizens of Aleppo, which is a city in Syria for any of our Libertarian viewers, today, right now, differently than what the Obama administration is doing? What would she do differently?”

Mook responded, “I — again, I think you’re going to have to ask her that question. That’s a matter of policy. I’m going to leave it for her to determine that.”

Co-host former Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough then stated, “[W]e love you, buddy, but what are you here for, if you can’t answer basic questions? … I mean, we’re — we may be tiptoeing into Gary Johnson territory here, if you don’t know the answer to that basic of a question, what is the response to Aleppo, then why do we have you here?”

Mook stated, “I think — look, you’re asking new policy questions. You would have to ask the secretary.”

Scarborough responded, “New? Aleppo’s been around for — Syria’s been around for some time. The red line being drawn’s been around for some time. I’m not being difficult here at all, these are basic questions.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/21/mook-dodges-on-clintons-syria-policy-msnbc-panel-responds-why-do-we-have-you-here-were-in-gary-johnson-territory/

>SCARED
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The records released by Mike Pence reveal that he paid just a 7.9% income tax rate in 2015 despite having a six figure income. The average American making thirty to forty thousand dollars per year typically ends up paying an effective income tax rate of twice that much, even after deductions. In other words, Pence is using every possible loophole in order to pay a far lower rate than what would be reasonably expected.

But this is no one-year fluke. Pence released a decade’s worth of returns, and his average income tax rate across the years is just 8.8%, even though he’s earned an average of six figures in income in each of those years. In stark contrast, Hillary Clinton paid a 34.2% income tax rate in 2015.

Meanwhile Donald Trump continues to refuse to release his income tax returns at all, alternating between relying on the widely discredited audit excuse, and simply claiming no one would be interested in seeing them anyway. Meanwhile the tax returns for Donald Trump’s charitable foundation point to all kinds of scams, suggesting that there is even more fraud to be found in his own personal tax returns. Here’s what all we think Donald Trump is hiding in his tax returns.

NOBODY WANTS CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE

BELIEVE ME

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/21/trump-i-d-use-stop-and-frisk-to-end-violence-in-black-communities.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

So this is hearsay, did he actually say this?

I don't believe it.

CALI MIRACLE AWOO

Hey guys....how about this Election Day we all...ironically stay at home and let Hillary win?

How funnny would that be lol haha it's what all the cool guys are doing

pastebin.com/XuJpPFni

C R O O K E D
R
O
O
K
E
D

please tell me you have the time for when it will start

science.house.gov/sites/republicans.science.house.gov/files/documents/9-19-16 CLT to Ken Eichner - PRN TI letter.pdf

For context. He's also a furry.

We're going to win.

Is /trumpgen/ watching Quarry?

youtube.com/watch?v=UgISvffeT-8

>"Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving Internet freedom for the American people and citizens all over the world. The U.S. should not turn control of the Internet over to the United Nations and the international community. President Obama intends to do so on his own authority – just 10 days from now, on October 1st, unless Congress acts quickly to stop him. The Republicans in Congress are admirably leading a fight to save the Internet this week, and need all the help the American people can give them to be successful. Hillary Clinton’s Democrats are refusing to protect the American people by not protecting the Internet.

>The U.S. created, developed and expanded the Internet across the globe. U.S. oversight has kept the Internet free and open without government censorship – a fundamental American value rooted in our Constitution’s Free Speech clause. Internet freedom is now at risk with the President’s intent to cede control to international interests, including countries like China and Russia, which have a long track record of trying to impose online censorship. Congress needs to act, or Internet freedom will be lost for good, since there will be no way to make it great again once it is lost."

TRUMP WILL SAVE THE INTERNET

>He's also a furry.

Redpill me on this internet thing, what exactly are we ceding to ICANN in 10 days?

giant Ivanka face for collateral

Trump supporters think that's great. They say "Good for him! I'd not pay my taxes either, if I could get out of it." His supporters just don't understand that THEIR taxes are going to support/subsidize him. And unfortunately, there's no way to reach them.

>inb4 more 5th and subpoenas
Are they going to do anything useful before November or is this just a sub-show to enjoy until Trump wins?

Guys, slimy Ted Cruz cannot be trusted or given a any second chances. He is currently getting BTFO in polls and his support has gone plummeted. This is a pathetic attempt at trying to win back voters, because his political career is finished. His true colors have already been displayed, don't fall for his slimy tricks.

California is already solid blue. Plus its just one more reason to begin a civil war so I can die in glorious battle.

>thedailybeast

Really?

Shut up you wolf faggot!

>stormtear
>stonetear
Not the same.

I'm tired of people defending this notion by saying, "He's a businessman! He's smart to pay as little as possible in taxes. It's what I'd do!" Where do people think money for things like infrastructure, police departments, public schools comes from? We complain about how terrible America is but we think someone who has spent his entire life cheating THE COUNTRY OF AMERICA is going to make it better? Also- you don't have to be a monster to be a successful businessman. We need to stop excusing his wretchedness.

Who cares about him, Hillary is the real target. They can give him a light slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned. More like 2 days until permanent witness protection.

Holy shit

couldnt get through more than a few lines

New Pence

I thought Trump liked Mika?

nobody wants neo-nazis either

REMINDER: Clinton will do absolutely horrendous in the debates and will look like an angry fool

Born of millionaire parents, offered the best education, never wet, hungry or cold, avoided Vietnam, walked away unscathed from multiple bankruptcies, short changed his creditors, paid no federal income taxes, escaped jail time for crimes allegedly committed against children, aided and abetted a known illegal alien, is a narcissist with a crappy personality who has a penchant for telling lies to anyone who will listen.... and a man who clearly cares more about his own place in life than he does about serving the people of the country that granted him greater opportunities than anyone should ever expect to realize. A total piece of crap.

As much as you don't know, he's the Jenga block no one dared to pull.

Stormtear was thought to be an alias of stonetear early on. So far we have no evidence against it.
Also "Paul" is mentioned in the story.

Didn't he interchange between stone and stormtear? All of his old accounts were wiped recently so I can't check.

added to pastebin on the shillary section at the bottom

>I'm just nervous as hell. I can't imagine the idea of a Hillary presidency.

The country has survivid worse. Not often, but it has.

We will eventually win through, whether its 40 days from now, or 40 years from now. America WILL be great again.

Friendly reminder that there is nothing to worry about, and that Trump will win in a landslide

>Mr. Combetta what is... a furry?

Read his real twitter.

Donald. After all this time, we finally meet.

I believe that you owe me something. Something that you stole from me. Something that I deserve.

The Internet.

That's right Donald. You honestly thought that I would forget about it ? I have served the republican party for all my life, I've been a messenger of conservative values for decades, you on the other hand are a democrat and a liberal. You don't deserve to be our nominee.

Donald, I will give you a choice. Give me the internet now, and I shall be merciful. Or else, there will be consequences.

The Cruz family has held a secret dear for many centuries. This secret is our ultimate weapon. A technique, you may say.
If you don't hand over the delegates, I will use this technique on you, and I warn you, you won't live enough to regret your choice. For this secret technique has never failed to slay an opponent. The last time it was used, a president was killed.

You heard me well, Dahnald. You were right about my father. My father, Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, killed JFK. The fact that he never got caught for it is testament to the effectiveness of the technique of my ancestral house. Nobody saw him, no camera caught a glimpse of him, nobody suspected him. And nobody will suspect me when they find your cold, lifeless body in this wretched place.

Donald, hear me out. Give me the internet, and I will let you go in peace. I will even commend you on twitter.

Decline my offer, and you will feel the sweet embrace of death.

What say you ?

>I agree Ted, we must keep the Internet in the USA .

Well Donald, I am impressed. Didn't expect you to agree with me.

I appreciate your support in this important issue.

Oh, and you can keep the delegates.

Probably. It would decrease crime with blacks carrying around a black market gun to cap some bruh.

Many sources suspect this to be true. We are so quick to demonize the poor, when the real welfare queens live in mansions.

The fact that he took the $150k from the 911 fund, while other rich people were donating to 911 funds is proof he is a horrible human being!

If a Civil War started Red CA would crush Blue CA so fast, you'd never reach the fight before it was over.

What happened in Charlotte?

He did, until the DNC called the producer and said knock off all the Trump support

IT'SS ALL OVER. SOROS WINS

I don't want another AWB. :(

Do you know where you are?

Nice dubs, but I can make much better use of the $ I lose to taxes each paycheck then the government can.

THIS IS A NOYOUUUUVEMENT

Now now Hillary, you didn't think I would let my True Conservative™ principles cloud my judgment, did you?

It's true, I still desire and covet the delegates, but I realize now that there are things greater than delegates and True Conservative principles. Things like ICAN DNS assignment jurisdictions.

Yes, Donald may be a sniveling coward who ought to leave Heidi alone. However, for the past 6 months, he has yet to accuse my father of being involved in the JFK assassination, and not once has he made a joke about my holding of the bible high, putting it down and lying. I now understand the error of my ways.

So I'll say it once Hillary, and only once.

Hand over the electoral college electors.

Viva Trump!

Can't wait.

JEB SURGE

we wont
rato is rato

Going crazy with excitement if they get him then cries spilling more stuff about hillary... A man can dream

Every rat has his day like every Greek has is denbts

1 Year Ago Today...

Even a dead rat tied to a stopped clock is right twice a day.

The Holocaust was a lie. You've been lied to throughout your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

From the looks of it, he was just tossed the job of deleting emails from the server. May have he read anything is beyong me.

I doubt that they'll let him live long enough to talk.

This is illegal to do. We have time to stop this.

Dishonorable Jeb. Sad!

RARE CHAFFETZ

Holy shit those polls made a turnaround fast.

Was the Birther thing even that big of a deal?

More like fartlette kekekekek

Let him try.

youtu.be/mwWFevumYiM

Anybody watch this show? Showtime released a full episode of it. Bretty good.

>*Steps into courtyard at high noon*

Hold it right there, Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk

>Trump wants to use stop and frisk in black communities
Okay what quote is the media distorting now? Trump said police should be able to question known gang members?

A fucking MORMON

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK ALEPPO IS ???!!!

SOMEBODY SHOOT THIS KIKE ALREADY, FFS

Nobody even noticed it.
And since Shillary decided to bring the birther into the MSM, we've brought Combetta to the MSM. Golden.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

It's more of a levelling off. The next big shift will be after the debate, unless there is a big happening in the meantime.

We bear what indignities we must.

OH BABY

it's a pepper

>polls

stopped reading there

No.

Gook m00t is a memetic wizard who saw the potential here that faggot m00t couldn't.

What is the meaning of this? It's ~*~HER~*~ turn!!

anyone have a link with full interview of Ivanka on GMA today?

DONALD, YOU SNIVELING COWARD. LEAVE THE INTERNET THE HELL ALONE

The Jews love burning their money.

I know but it still doesn't change the fact that no one wants neo-nazis in the white house

Link?

Now just a sec there Mr. Cruz

>be nbc
>sample 50% democrats
>get 43% clinton

Oh fug Trump is getting BOTH of the Carolinas

Blacks BTFO!

Hmm.....

TRUMP’S STANCES:
donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-He and his sons are NRA members. One of the few people in Manhattan that owns a CCW, so he’s very pro- 2nd Amendment. Got the earliest endorsement from the NRA ever.
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Pro-Nuclear Energy
-Lower taxes, while at the same time closing tax loopholes for Wallstreet bankers such as Carried Interest.
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Understands the threat of Sharia Law and Radical Islamic Terrorism
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence since he used to be one of those people, so he knows how they play their games.
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wanted to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Putin and Russia instead of adversaries
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows firsthand how dishonest, biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade (Prefers competitive fair trade to lopsided “free” trade)
-Wants Peace between Israel and Palestine
-Knows NATO is obsolete and a decades-old relic that needs to be rejiggered to focus on terrorism instead of just countering Russia and bombing countries
-Wants to limit U.S. Hegemony via not being the world’s police, building nations, and focusing on #AmericaFirst

But people don't like him because
"HE RACISS"
"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
“MUH TEMPERAMENT”
“TOO MEAN TO BE PRESIDENT”
“LITERALLY HITLER”
“PUTIN PUPPET”

DONALD TRUMP, RAPIST???

Implying all expats suppoet Hillary.

Most of them are fucking loaded and likely don't want to pay Democrat taxes.

I'M #CRUZMISSILE NOW

Can't find any source of that statement outside of a dailybeast article, probably an absolute lie but I'm not sure.

stop appropriating my culture ya bastid

youtube.com/watch?v=7mYLnF-MN28

Hiro is the best.

Hope he's under the careful watch of a bunch of people

OH BABY A TRIPLE OH YEAH

New Polls Out

Looking good

Both the NBC/SM and the NBC/WSJ are oversampling dems. Pic related for the comparison between RCP average and the NBC/SM

WEW

It's short for Ale Peppo.

I would prefer neo-nazis over the globalist left, honestly. And I do vote.

WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT

YES!

Nothing much. Some nogs were protesting about whofuckingcares last night, but then it started to rain so they all went back inside.

Of course not.
We want classical.

Source on that sample?

Read that with a texan accent

b-but he's a zionist puppet

Fuck this guy so much. He spent the past year and a half denying any shred of chance Trump had. Now he's saying there's a chance? Fuck him.

We need Florida as well
We also need to flip at least one blue state
I really hope we can pull off Colorado
Fuck its really hard for a republican to win

So is Hillary going to debate ?

NV is great news.

poor johnson never broke 15

have we finally uncucked nate?

Very good polls.

>Suddenly Reddit hates internet neutrality

lmao

ayyy

>NBC comes out with two phony polls with Hillary up 6 billion
>literally every other pollster has it as an incredibly close race

Fucking wew. The NBC jews are at it again

Of course
And the media will say how presidential she looked
And the polls will miraculously start going way up in her favor.

wtf i hate trump now
thank you for correcting the record, 1 post by this ID.

>Rothschild

Like clockwork.

Hiroyuki is our only true leader, I would follow him everywere

Soros has his puppets marching in Charlotte already

>youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw

>wbtv.com/category/258124/wbtv-live-stream2?clienttype=generic

>foxcarolina.com/category/213550/live-video2

Yea, that is why she is recharging for now. She is gonna be massively drugged up though. Expect the same canned answers IMO. If TRUMP can be presidential, he has got this.

This too

politico.com/tipsheets/the-2016-blast/2016/09/trump-calls-for-nationwide-stop-and-frisk-policy-216448

It's politico and the daily beast so what he ACTUALLY said Is likely not the same as what they WANT you to think he said.

makes sense

Innocent before proven guilty ever heard the expression ?

>going to send a chemical bomb on stage with Trump to get him sick with whatever Hillary is incubating

Sure, why not.

Based

It was also an online poll, so I don't think it really say much.

kek
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810

Base Hiro

Impossible. He just needs to look barely credible

Whoa Don King

"The System Is Rigged, Racist"

"Black People Need Donald Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

Holy shit he literally looks like a Jew

That's the key here.

Democrats are rigging polls in typical battleground states to shy to make things like positive for Hillary, but they're not making the same effort for unusual states like Nevada, Maine, New Jersey, or Rhode Island. States that are typically blue.

Trump's margins in those states, even if he is behind Clinton, will tell you how well he is doing across the rest of the country.

When it comes down to it there is no way he is winning blue states but not purple states.

It's going to be a LANDSLIDE.

Please note that all NC polls took place before the chimp out.

Control

The chimpout is about to start

Load them streams up

>including countries like China and Russia, which have a long track record of trying to impose online censorship

Would have been so great if he'd included Germany

In another life Ted, we could of been great allies.

Nate Chrome-Plate sees the writing on the wall.

You are very, very wrong.

Let me know when they actually start throwing things

real nigga hours

Thank you Dohnald

I'm free now

chimpout should help us, yeah?

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/21/farrakhan-to-obama-let-trump-do-want-he-wants-you-failed-inner-city-blacks/

>Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

>mfw they're turning on Obama for not helping them

whats happening trump general? are you winning sons?

>It's politico and the daily beast so what he ACTUALLY said Is likely not the same as what they WANT you to think he said.

Terry vs. Ohio = It's already the law.

>Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968), was a decision by the United States Supreme Court which held that the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures is not violated when a police officer stops a suspect on the street and frisks him or her without probable cause to arrest, if the police officer has a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime and has a reasonable belief that the person "may be armed and presently dangerous."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_v._Ohio

Hmm, NC could be safe at this point.

I do

I love redpilled black people. The jobs blacks need to actually become more than jew puppets are outsourced to Asia or done by illegals. Trump would actually create an environment for blacks to actually prosper for the first time in decades.

is he trying to get Trump elected?

We won

MAKE CAROLINA ONE AGAIN

I am going to guess that he is encircled by Utah's finest at the moment. It amuses me to imagine it thusly.

>Hiroshimoot buys 4chinz
>suddenly a literal chaos god is summoned by Cred Forums
Lads, what if?

Of course, as Donald is
THE
LAW
AND
ORDER
CANDIDATE

I never really cared for Hiro till now. He seems pretty based.

The one I was looking for.

TUMP

No True Conservative rules forever, my son

Most polls look good. All but NBC affiliated polls show it an incredibly close race or Trump ahead.

Redemption arc of Ted Cruz
Trump trying to save the internet
Hillary still dying

Early voter turnout for dems is down 8% compared to 2012, while republican turnout is up. We've got NC locked.

Guys, we should try and get m...I mean Gary Johnson into the debates. Why are Trump and Clinton scared of m...er...him?

Browning's people look after their own.

He's a suspected rapist

They injured 12 cops, and one in critical due to a rock thrown at the head

JFK's speechwriter endorsed Trump
>politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
It's a very persuasive piece of writing

>But mane dey stop mo black people!
Ya, because you dress like a drug dealing gangsta, they may think you're a drug dealing gangsta.

ONE CAROLINA
ONE DAKOTA
ONE VIRGINIA
ONE AMERICA

I know it's legal if he actually said it, but we don't even know if he actually said anything of the sort. Seems like a manufactured controversy to cover up Trump having an amazing rally where he actually reached out to blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=muF73GiqXoE

I mean today, like right now.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-

With Trump Regaining North Carolina Lead, Hillary Unexpectedly Postpones Local Fundraiser "Without Reason"

Trump = Rand > Cruz tbqh

I admire his love for the constitution but he comes off as so unlikable.

Pence is pretty much a likable version of Ted Cruz.

>CTR trying to kick the beehive
desperate

>jfk
>says rfk in the fucking title

m8

Better quality.

So how much should we worry about this "October surprise" shit?

Hillary won't even survive the debates when Trump attacks her. She doesn't handle banter very good.

Also hype up for Pence and Pedo Cuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey Gary!

We need to be vigilant. These are the scum of the earth.

>Thank you, Dahnald. Soon, I'm finally free from my lobbyists and special interests. We will be friends again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU

Ya messed up user.

But it's still quite an accomplishment. RFK was a democrat too wasn't he?

TI is a fucking race baiter

It's almost as if they planned it...

He worked for both

he actually wrote for both

GOOD AFTERNOON, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

YOUR HIGH-ENERGY MINNESOTA user HOPES YOU'RE ALL HAVING A RELAXED WEDNESDAY...AND WISHING FOR THE CUNT'S DEATH WITH EVER-INCREASING FERVOR AS EACH DAY PASSES, LIKE I DO

SO, HOW WAS THE DON'S RALLY EARLIER IN TOLEDO?? WORTH A PEEK??

MAGA!!!

We should worry, but we have a priorities.

At this point, its out of our hands. If we really want to deal with it, find the men who can deal with it.

jewish demoralization technique

Holy shit. Superpac spending has broke the 1 Billion threshold for this election.

How?

>liberals calling for "regime change"
>Democraps are now the pro war party
I have lived too long.

Nate achieved prophet-status after the 2012 election but was humiliated in the Republican primaries this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he is exercising some caution now, especially with disturbing data about black voters and Hillary taking breaks during the most important phase of the race.

a glimpse into one of our possible futures

Topkek, drumpf already sliding back in the polls. Just wait for the post debate polls. Hill will be back to a comfy +7 lead in a couple weeks

>Demoshits push too far
>Niggers finally call their bluff
>Entire edifice of leftist bullshit collapses in a heap

I will seriously shoot myself if this happens. Nothing else that could occur in my life would ever compete with having that in the history books. Having it down in writing that the Democrats ceased to exist as a party because the blacks finally caught onto their bullshit. It would be the ultimate revenge.

>WISHING FOR THE CUNT'S DEATH
No sooner than 11/9, hopefully

Can he truly be saved?

You're home , Ted, you're home

The amount of Tribalism among blacks never ceasees to amaze me.

How have I never seen this movie.

Pence is gonna rock!
Paul Joseph Watson talked about something similar to that MP getting killed right before Brexit happening here.

Hillary should be worried more, considering she has Assange actively trying to bring her down

Dems would have to stage some kind of hate crime or an attack on Russia for a proper October surprise and I don't believe they will go that far. It's more likely they will leave the sinking ship.

Has Cruz finally seen the light?

Wikileaks doesn't even have anything on Trump. Nothing to worry about.

>Avaaz also campaigned against the UK leaving the European Union under the banner: “Choose Love, Vote Remain”.

it didnt work then, and it won't work now.

If you're talking about the Combetta situation, they only requested to have dates for prioritized interviews by Friday. The interview will not be on Friday, unless you know something I don't

Bear in mind that a lot of the grassroot support that propelled Trump through the primaries and allowed him a solid base now is because of organisation on Cred Forums.
If we still had fucking luggage lad here, Cred Forums would have been deleted and the momentum behind Trump may not have existed.
Based Hiro may very well have saved Western civilisation by his purchase of Cred Forums.

Please tell me Trump will win.

Remember when the DNC planned to bring thousands of dollars worth of shit to crash the RNC?

Remember when literally nothing happened?

It's probably going to be like that. At worst they might roll out some false rape accusation to save Hillary's face.

Yes, JFK, RFK, and this speech writer are all Democrats.
The speechwriters point is that Trump is actually the best candidate for potentially avoiding future conflicts while Hillary is certain to start more conflicts and break more states.

I had to post this. It's not my video.

Donald Trump Nintendo video games. It's actually worth a look

youtube.com/watch?v=g600VgiRy1Y

>TrumpTendo

Why do blacks always play identity politics and call each other uncle tom or coon?

If the fox news poll is right, all we need is FL + 1 state with 3 or more electoral votes.

>Minnesota
It appears my superiority has led to some controversey.

They stand no chance.

PROTECT THE EMPEROR.

>it's a spear chucker acts like a spear chucker episode

I BET 50$ THEY ARE GOING TO PULL THE SAME SHIT they pulled when they killed that girl and framed brexit to turn the vote, but turn this up 100%

checked and here, before some faggot ruins it with dumbshit reactions.

lol this

endorsement soon?

praise kek

>Tyson
Nigger's so stupid he doesn't even know Tyson endorsed Trump

Yes the butt hurt radiates from that post

>to the citizens of Aleppo, which is a city in Syria for any of our Libertarian viewers

Have faith, KEK is on our side!

Trump will win

>not watching each and every Trump event live
come on now, that's not very high energy is it

>I will seriously shoot myself if this happens. Nothing else that could occur in my life would ever compete with having that in the history books. Having it down in writing that the Democrats ceased to exist as a party because the blacks finally caught onto their bullshit. It would be the ultimate revenge.
Let's not forget the fact that it would be under Obama's watch.

Obama will have to stand across from Trump on January 20th knowing that Trump won in part because a large amount of the black community went for Trump instead.

HOLY FUC

all white males are suspected rapists

delete this

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Well would you look at that

Checked

Hypocrisy.

Most Americans are more Tribalist than they appear, and they try shame anyone that strays from the thought plantation as a "Coon" or "Uncle Tom." It reinforces a dirty cycle of forcing blacks into a monolith.

HIGH ENERGY

Digits don't lie

NEW POLLS

>Pence is gonna rock!
This. Pence a CUTE! Plus, he has 100 times the charisma Kaine has.

Stupid nigger, nobody ran Don King out of boxing

>Has Cruz finally seen the light?

He's seen the polls that show Perry kicking his ass in 2018, meanwhile his big donors aren't returning his calls.

>the sun is setting
>the date is 26th of september, 2016
>the debate is about to start soon
>Both Clinton and Trump have taken their positions
>debate starts
>moderator explains the rules of the debate
>when suddenly...
*walks into debate hall at high noon*

Donald.

I appreciate your support for my ideas on Internet independence, but I still haven't forgotten about the delegates.

Hand them over immediately. I will debate Hillary in your stead.

God I can't wait till trump wins and all the CTR money is disclosed. The day of the rope is coming for traitors!

>Have faith, KEK is on our side!

Holy keks!! Is this faith??!!

>Within seconds of
WELL THAT WAS FUCKING FAST

Nice desu ne.

>Better quality.
Nice shiny bonnets.

PRAISE KEK MUTHAFUCKAS
PRAISE HIM

Praise kek or something.

*Most African Americans

Happy

democraps indoctrinated them

Praise Kek. This has been an amazing day for chaos.

What is important about NC?

HAIL KEK OUR MASTER AND SAVIOR

Fuggin checked

My nigga brandstad telling them what's what

I hope this whole "stop-and-frisk" thing doesn't hurt Trump, although it probably will.

damn.....

>Niggers betray king nigger and come back home to the party who freed them.

IT'S HAPPENING

witnessed

I recognize that pose

DESU famalams I don't see why a Libertarian candidate should even care about what happens in Aleppo or anywhere else outside of the borders of (eg) the USA. They would only have an army for defence, and a limited government. I'm not a Libertarian but I doubt they would be providing a lot of overseas aid somehow since it would need to be funded from taxes

typical hillary supporter

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

Why is feels guy eating a pork chop as if it were a drumstick?

SHHEEEEEIT

I don't see how he can lose at this point, he's maintained a constant trend of growth on Clinton since day one, and if it continues at this pace, he easily has it in the bag

Malal isn't real. Kek is the true fifth god, the lord of Chaos undivided.

As we've said, the only things saying he said that are a dailybeast article and a politco article, both of which usually outright lie.

I'm not going to believe he actually said it until I get a decent source. Stop worrying until then.

niggacy status: destroyed

I call bulshit

The red banners look beautiful against the marble white house (which is modeled off Roman architecture).

Thanks, Eddy!

??

I saw the two rallies yesterday in NC, and was glad at the later one he was off the teleprompter for pretty much the whole thing, like he was before during the primaries and before the convention

I understand he has to be more 'presidential' with the 'prompter rallies as the election gets closer, but I prefer the Shoot From the Hip Trump

Supposed swing state. Thanks to niggers niggung it isn't anymore

Trips Checked, Trump Kek'd, cunt wrecked.

Interesting how the liars press used RFK because it has less punch.

Fucking scum.

Trumpfags ignore the evidence that their god is a filthy degenerate rapist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I don't care about where all these so called "refugees" (where thousands of terrorists hide, btw) come
This is why lolbertarians are traitors

You know I would accept it. Of course you don't give the man enough power to do any damage but you could have him kneel then Trump could bless him with his mighty sword Regressivesbane, Cruz could then take this proverbial blessing to his people and bless them with the magic of Kek's love, ensuring he can do well as Party Whip in the future, such a man as cunning and brutal as he could ensure Republicans stay loyal to Trumps Indefatigable Will.

CTR is out today must be some bad poll numbers huh schlomo

epic

Skittles Kill

no, he's not.

Soon, soon kek yeah.

Too soon will piss off the moderatefags.

witness

I've thought about that before.

Moot was pretty good about not sticking his (((nose))) too far into a board but I can't guarantee he wouldn't have cashed out to Hillary's campaign. I'd bet if Cred Forums was kill, Cred Forums, /k/ and otherchan would've picked up the slack

witness, praised, kek must flow

You mean: found deceased from erotic asphyxiation in his bedroom jerking it to something illegal. This after he apparently tried to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the back

This isn't evidence

This isn't shit. If this had any weight to it CNN would be running this story 24/7

rape doesn't mean anything anymore. every man who's ever had sex is a rapist according to the SJW definition of rape. Also, every man who's ever gone outside or masturbated thinking of a woman who he didn't pay for the privilege.