MASS 3RD WORLD MIGRATION

You have no idea.

Over the next 50 years climate change will force over 2 billion 3rd world Africans and Arabs into the West.

We will be powerless to stop it. Our media will convince us it is the right thing to do. Anybody that disagrees will be condemning innocent children to die in a barren wasteland. The progressive west cannot stand by and watch these children die.

The influx of Islam will collapse the West immediately.

Our birthrates will be at a historic low and our population will be old and feminised.

Everything the West worked for will be inherited by 3rd world Muslims.

This is impossible to stop. There are no solutions and there is no win state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5bpjjfvfvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baster
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Al Gore

The disruption of the gulf stream will turn Europe into a frozen wasteland. The equatorial belt will be the least affected

>Over the next 50 years climate change will force over 2 billion 3rd world Africans and Arabs into the West.
if you allow them yep

>We will be powerless to stop it.
weapons? hello

>The progressive west cannot stand by and watch these children die.
west neglects them now why would they care in future?

>Our birthrates will be at a historic low and our population will be old and feminised.
not like it's something bad

Nigger the media is dying in the west and Trump is going to get around 70% of the white vote.

Once the economy collapses fuel shortages will make mass migrations impossible

>Trump is going to get around 70% of the white vote.
wew where are those 70% from?

BUILD WALL

Oh wait, we're surrounded by ocean on all sides and we glass ethnics as a national hobby

We'll be fine m8s

But Americans told me climate change was a hoax.

You will spend the end of your life in a state care facility being abused by resentful and incompetent minority government caretakers.

>This is impossible to stop.
mass genocide

That's a meme

Like the Russians tried to do to you in the 30s?

Things really are getting worse and worse for europeans aren't they...? Threat after a threat. There are so many doomsday scenarios happening or speculated about the europeans, it's hard to count all of them, dropping fertility, mass migration, self hate/suicide etc.

Even Merkel admitted a couple of days ago that she regretted the last few years of open doors policy.
Hopefully this will be a time we can look back upon and say: "Never again"

>LOOK EVERYONE MY MADE UP COMPUTER MODEL THAT IS LITERALLY ALWAYS WRONG "PREDICTS" THIS WILL HAPPEN IN 50 YEARS

don't care, liberals have 0 credibility and "climate" "science" is the most embarrassingly non-rigorous and politicized field full of dramatic propagandists

>people think we have the ability to model all of these factors dynamically co-evolving in time decades into the future with enough accuracy to make policy decisions

link?

youtu.be/j5bpjjfvfvc

She's trying to save face. Hopefully few will ever forget or forgive

>This is impossible to stop. There are no solutions and there is no win state.

To paraphrase weeaboo shit, the tomorrow we're trying to grab for ourselves is not the tommorrow that fate has set out for us.

We'll fight our way through, and keep fighting and protect the future of humanity.

Just watch us.

She looks so dead.

>american education
Not Russians, but commies/jews.
Do you even realize that millions of Russians died during the very same famine? And that there was another famine in Volga region 10 years prior, which also took millions of Russians lives?

She deserves worse

She's talking shit like always she's scared of the AFD because they're getting stronger and stronger. Nobody's believing her anymore because a week before the Berlin election she said 'I stand behind my plan' :DDD really trustworthy this old cunt

Whites are smart and resourceful, we can just terraform the mid-east and niggerland and kick the lesser people out to go live in the frozen tundra that Europe will become after the pole shift.

Commies also killed Jews, retard.
t. Russinan immigrant

Literally just out a bunch of dudes with guns on the borders, and turn away the boat people. It astounds me that liberals are seriously able to convince people that this is "impossible" or "unrealistic" in the 21st century. Tough shit if they get shot or drown, maybe they shouldn't have tried illegally entering a foreign nation.

Then we die fighting.

good goy

A few people are saying that we simply fight them off, or deny them entry.

This wont work.

There will be women and children in the migrant boats.

We could never shoot them or fight them.

The media would shame us into submission.

Also, they would not be illegal immigrants, they would be legitimate refugees. That is the problem. We have no legal basis to deny them asylum.

It will not appear to be an invasion, we will see them as desperate and in need.

Our media will say we must help them, and our feminised population will agree.

>(((Russinan immigrant)))
>crying about Soviet anti-semitism
>goy

>low impact
nigger LITERALLY OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY IS BELOW SEA LEVEL WTF

>We could never shoot them or fight them.
>The media would shame us into submission.
At that point, when food and water has become so scarce that even leftist retards will drop their rhetoric, nobody will care what the media says.

Taras, russians have had even ghetto for jews called Birobijan

Kill the women and children too. Let the mudpeople perish by the billions. Burn down the buildings of the newspapers which tell you you can't and hang their leaders in the streets.

We're not going to sit on our asses doing nothing when the Marxists are LITERALLY ending civilization. We're halfway to the race war with a couple million migrants, billions of niggers flooding across the Mediterranean would trigger ethnic cleansing instantly.

the "progressive west" will be ruled by either white nationalists or racist muslims at that point, both groups who would happily kill most of those affected

This

russia is big enough. canada is big enough.

racially targeted biological weapons will be used in your lifetime.

> Physical Impacts Adjusted For coping Ability

Well better start fucking learn to cope with it or let evolution take care of it.

Yeah, their own autonomous state handed them for free, what a despicable oppression
Though I have to agree, organising "community showers" would be much better.

>this won't work
Because I said so.
Get a load of this faggot

>Not having a 9mm retirement plan

Finally, Israel will be ours and ours alone!

I'm already rich without having to work just because Poles will come here and push up house prices even though we have a recession.

Either we gas the jews race war now or I become one of the Jews that rules the world. It's win win really.

not happening
not in my country at least
stay cucked first world

It's not really that climate change is the problem it's more the fact that more people are using up more water.

Yeah, they'll clear europe of europeans with bioweapons so there is nobody to resist enrichment.

I wouldn't say powerless. A billion European descended whites could stop it, it's just going to take some sacrifices before people realize whats going on.

Why don't we sell them water? We have lots of it as well as the technology and finances to allow them to develop their our water sources, for a tidy profit.

If global warming is man made, it is almost certainly the western world that contributed the most. The major eastern contenders, Russia, China, and India, don't contribute as much as America.

So wouldn't the western world + China, Russia, and India have a moral obligation to help?

>keep them afloat and living
That's the whole reason they're coming here right now! We've artificially inflated their sustainable population and now they're overflowing out of Africa and the rest of the turd world

>The major eastern contenders, Russia, China, and India, don't contribute as much as America.
That's an outright lie. China puts out double the net CO2 emissions America does.

I don't think anyone is taking Africans in large numbers and the middle east has always been a dust bowl.

>I don't think anyone is taking Africans in large numbers
Oh really now? Not like France and the UK have been for decades. Plus just watch some of the footage of Spanish and Italian border crossings, like 50% are Africans you fucking moron. I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers the governments of Europe and the various NGO's put out are horse shit and the real numbers are 30%+ that of the official ones.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE

IT HAS TO DO WITH 6 BILLION SHITSKINS DRYING UP THEIR LOCAL WATERING HOLE

THEY WILL HAVE NOWHERE TO GO EXCEPT NORTH

This. They only come because they get a free ride and le tolerance. Once the leftism is gone, bye bye migrants.

You are a fool if you think cucking shitskins gives (((them))) the same kick as cucking whites.

You have no idea!

Over the next 50 years, jews will turn europa into a collection of Soviet states!

>cue failed art student

Less than 5 million darkies have made nationalists into 2nd or 3rd strongest parties.

>he thinks parties like AFD, SD, FPO, UKIP, and the like aren't controlled opposition
Kek

→ →
→ →
~IMPORTANT SPAM~
REDDIT LOST THE WAR AGAINST Cred Forums

Nothing would be easier than just slaughtering them. If I was allowed, I would shoot niggers all day, every day. Border areas should be turned into hunting grounds, where you are permitted to kill every shitskin you see. In fact, governments could charge hunters for the privilege, something like $1,000 a day, unlimited bag. I would gladly pay it. All that is needed, really, is for white governments to get out of our way, and let us fix it. Would only take a few days.

>mfw all those ethnic Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards that accidentally get killed by Northern Europeans on shitskin safari hunts

Lads dont worry.

All of Europe is turning right wing real fast.

The last migrant wave from last summer was like a vaccination.

Now we're ready to build walls and protect our borders when the mass flux comes.

>all other political parties have to ally against one other party

That is opposition alright, just not very controlled.

Displacements from Africa and the Middle East aren't even dependent on Climate Change. They are simply growing much faster than their water supplies can replenish, and in some cases making things worse through using wood as fuel.

>"climate" "science" is the most embarrassingly non-rigorous and politicized field full of dramatic propagandists
That is not psychology.

>they're all zionist
>they're all for "integration"/assimilation
>they don't talk about race/ethnicity and only religion
>most of them are barely "euroskeptic" and thus not even nationalist
>the ones that are "nationalist" are at best civic nationalist which defeats the whole point
Let me know when nationalists parties start popping up that focus on ethnic identity and stuff.

dump them in siberia, bomb siberia, rebuild trains, problem solved

>no win scenario
There is; recolonising Africa.
No need for migration if you can bring the continent up to first-world standards.

Read up on the early years of the NSDAP.

the singularity will happen by then

those that don't upgrade will be left to rot while the rest of us venture off into the stars

There is no chance of recolonising Africa before climate change starts to cause mass migration.

Literally 0% chance.

Within 50 years resources are going to be much lower and the culling will start. Who do you think (((they))) find more expendable, whites with money to spend and good work ethic or sandpeople and niggers with their zero money and laziness?

Good point.

The fucking singularity is the only way out of this mess. What a time to be alive.

We can relocate them until the killing is over. I don't want to kill a bunch of innocent Europeans. Maybe they can use the hunting fees to provide temporary housing for them, at resorts or something.

yep.

driverless uber taxis by end of decade.

next gen persons have fully accepted technology.

we are basically beta versions of early cyborgs at this point.

This is an interesting thought. Maybe (((they))) really do just want immigrants here to work for a decade or two, then they start Holocaust 2.0.

WALLS NOW!!

singularity tech is going to happen before any of this other stuff happens. just look at the Zuck starting with $3 billion to end disease. It's really a cover for life extension and other singularity tech.

lol you really think social shaming is going to work in 50 years?

We're already experiencing a nationalist wave all over the west.

Worst case scenario, western nations get overrun, and Russia accepts whites as refugees. Russia has an eye on empire and they would LOVE for an excuse to take on the high IQ, productive populations of the west. Their time to shine, rivals being swamped, and you think they wouldn't go all out?

>You have no idea.
>Over the next 50 years climate change will force over 2 billion 3rd world Africans and Arabs into the West.
>We will be powerless to stop it. Our media will convince us it is the right thing to do. Anybody that disagrees will be condemning innocent children to die in a barren wasteland. The progressive west cannot stand by and watch these children die.

That's where you are wrong,that's not the actual plan.

The idea is for a recolonisation of europe through white men mixing with African women and Asian women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baster

The main "far right" party in Estonia which is having same sort of growth like the western ones is talking about ethnicity and race all the time, they don't want to integrate niggers, because they don't want them here in the first place.

Fuck

says who?

Only because butter knives are illegal in your country. America will be just fine when that wall goes up with sentry stations and helicopter patrols.

This projection makes greenland look the size of Africa. Just send them there :^)

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD

Yeah Na fuck off.

Gotta love how the alt-right climate deniers contribute to the immigration problem.

Would they allow a 96% North West European Amerimutt?

>recolonisation of europe

Europe hasn't been colonised before...how is it recolonisation?

Yes. Their entire immigration policy is literally "if you're black, go back", but they accept any european/white people.

Great counterargument man, perhaps you'd like to call me a virgin too

Worst part is, it's all planned and not some unfortunate chain reaction.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

GAS THE GLOBALISTS

KIKE WAR NOW

This map makes me smile. Climate change is going to attack all the bad countries and spare all the white countries. We have to close the borders, though, or else this blessing will backfire and it will be the whites who end up going extinct.

lol, it's the old

>You need mass immigration because the economy has to perpetually grow, you stupid goyim.

Worst part is that tons of retards actually fall for this.

If its really climate change thats gonna cook these frogs then really we wouldn't be murdering anyone if we euthanazid all of africa and middle east right now?

Because when this mudball turns into venus even the niggers can't stand the heat

Neat. Well if America goes to shit and so does Western Europe, lets hope you fucks hold on.

At this rate all of North America+90% of Europe will be a lost cause within 30 years. The only majority-white places I can see still being around are a few countries in Eastern Europe, and Russia.

>we glass ethnics as a national hobby
please keep it that way
cause if you don't we'll all be annexed by china

How the hell would ANY of these countries get affected by rising sea levels in any way?

By droughts and stuff. Also all the coastal ports getting "washed away" would effect the world economy. Plus if they rise high enough they can actually reverse the flow of some rivers and stuff that connect to the ocean.

Drought from the heat waves stupid goy.

The weak have inherited the Earth.
You are all my children, and you're lost because you follow blind leaders. These false gods, systems of the weak, they've ruined my world.

No more!

What's with Egypt?

Another hitler will rise

/doubt/

what?

Oh God I'm sorry Lord Kek, Praise Kek, another Hitler will rise

>Anybody that disagrees will be condemning innocent children to die in a barren wasteland
then there's a "solution"
as my professor at the university says:
- it's not my fault if you exist

Please lord let it happen quick while I still have strenght

we are hanging by a thread here

Even now, there is hope for man.

>We will be powerless to stop it

We can gun people down. We can also nuke ourselves. It doesn't matter.

Cuck nigger lover trump

what we should really be discussing here is...
for how long the westerns systems of benefits and financial aids will stand. after they become unbearable everything else will come easily.