Well, Cred Forums, how are you preparing for the BLACKOUT?

Well, Cred Forums, how are you preparing for the BLACKOUT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Boycott
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't they do this every day?

>implying all the nig nogs with good jobs would risk that childish shit

they would have to get jobs first

What jobs?

/thread

My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls.
I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves.I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind.

If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!

Maybe I could travel freely without feeling in danger?

So crime would drop by 100% ?

fpbp

also sep 26 is a mondat so most nfl players won't be playing anyways unless they ditch practice (they won't). and i highly doubt any successful blacks on wall street etc care about these guys' gibs.

>Buncha black people stage a "Blackout"
>They come in the next day.
>Turns out a Mexican did their work and replaced them.
>They get fired.
>WE WUZ EMPLOYED N SHIT!

staying at home from their jobs pulling money out thye banks etc
>kek

And it was the best day(s) ever.

>implying niggers have more jobs than football, basketball, and rap
no one would notice

LETS MAKE THIS A THING AND THEN CALL ALL BLACKS LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine that EbT not working ever.

You should make the blackuppy movement where niggers go and occupy Africa. You know, to get it back from tge huite man.

>blacks with jobs
So what, the minority within the minority takes a day off?

The intellegent blacks don't care, they aren't getting shot at.

More like increases by 500% because they have nothing to do all day

What a calm and peaceful day it will be

No one would notice .

I support this idea, actually we should encouraged them to don't leave their houses for the rest of their lifes, and preferably wear chain in their necks for their own safety

I remember the beaners tried this once (in L.A. only, but still) and it was great. There was less traffic on the freeway, fewer crowds at stores, better service everywhere you went. It backfired so bad on them that they haven't tried it since. I look forward to the same spectacular failure on the 26th and for the nignogs realization that no, they don't matter.

it happens sometimes the shit goes down

Terrence Crutcher was reaching for a gun and had PCP in his car.

And my God, what a fantastic day it would be if all the niggers stayed inside.

Niggers working at jobs? That are critical? Are you from the Berenstein Universe? This is the Berenstain Universe.

Nothing would happen because there are no "African Americans" here.

>and rap
I think even people involved in rap are like 70% whites, because all people behind production and management tends to be white too.

namaste everyone

13% of the population.

1.3% of the work force at best.

They all stay home with nothing to do in the ghetto.

11% of the population 24 hours later.

Let's help encourage this.

This.

/thread

>Police across the country report a 60% decrease in crime

I only hire white people.

I couldn't care less.

Oh no. My garbage can won't get emptied in my office. Fucking niggers don't do it half the time they're supposed to anyway.

Nama stayy brutha

So every Department of Human Services worker in the country would get the day off due to lack of business.

>suddenly less arguements and fights in cafeterias and restaurants
>suddenly less people complaining in markets and stores
>no people bitching in public trasportation or streets
>peple walking in the streets feel safe now
Why don't you actually promote this?

Not to mention all the sports team owners, coaches, referees, agents, etc... are either white or (((white))).

A day without crime? Niggers are digging themselves deeper

>tfw productivity in the U.S. raises when all the nogs take the day off.

Congratulate him for being the limbo king.

Savage AF

November 8th would be a better day to do this IMO

What could possibly be programming them to do nuffin on this day?

funny thing is a jewish holiday runs during the 26

Literally wouldn't affect the 10 companies in the building my company is in

>Jacquese

Kamusta America!

I am Filipino and we work cheap! Replace your niggers with us :)

Thank you!

Let me tell you a story.

When I was about 8 years old, I was driving with my father. I was thinking about all the black people I had seen in my life, and how rowdy and unintelligent they were. I turned to my dad and said

>"Dad, did you know black people are stupider than white people?"

I was proud of this insight. I was a child making a completely unbias statement. He stopped the car immedietely, in the middle o the road. He turned to me and said, "dont ever, EVER say that again, we are all the same no matter the color". I was confused, and wondered how he couldnt see my point.

Fast forward to today. An article comes out saying blacks should run from police, its the safe thing to do. Blacks are rioting over criminals being rightfully shot, completely ignorant to facts and rampant black on black crime stats. This nigger is proposing all blacks cut work as some sort of protest, something that if were to happen, would only result in millions of blacks losing their jobs.

>I was fucking right the whole time, dad, you fucker!

No, this is not a good idea.
Please, do not do this.

wouldn't change my day at all and I'm from a 40% black town

Do you guys hate muslims? If so we are interested in acquiring some filipinos

KEK!!! how delusional do you have to be to think that people would miss them

nigga you are everywhere here.

the fuck. you guys rival mexicans when it comes to illegals kek.

Only our president loves muslims

Deal

There will be a
>lot less complaining
>loud laughter
>no unintelligible speaking
>nobody on speaker phones
>nobody blaring jungle music
>nobody to serve my fast food
>nobody to walk slowly in front of you while gazing at their phone

WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS MORE

>anime
>elliot rodger
>flag
Kill yourself my man

>One day

Wrll good luck then, i'm sure businesses can't just have one guy or an intern do your precious jobs AND get extra pay for one day, nope, just ignore all the other minorities and cultures that will work, YOUR more important

>We are all the same no matter the color

he said from his safe, white neighborhood, in a majority white country

>blacks stay home from their jobs
So about 6 people are gonna get some overtime.

man black people are cool, you just need to be cool with them. just remember, no inflections

Its just "black people don't go to work" (which is everyday for most of them anyway) not "black people cease to exist"

>(((white)))

>September 26th, the first day in a long time of America's history without any murders
Can't wait

>One day 72 hours?

Luckily the only blacks I have working for me are Haitian-American, not African-American.

Life will go on.

After what you've said, I understand why the nig nog has been layed and not you. Im rooting for the nig nog on this one. Grow some balls cuck.

This post inspired to me to filter canadian flags and pol is so much better already

does anyone remember the post from yesterday where someone loaded a vid of am 1630 repeating "trump will go 26th" on the NJ turnpike
for reference
this is kinna fishy

That would be exponentially more dangerous to civilized society than if the niggers decided to skip a day of work all at once. Yeah, you probably couldn't get fast food in certain areas ( I don't live around darkies thankfully), but that's about it, and the non-retarded niggers aren't going to risk their jobs over this silly bullshit.

I want to hold Kuro's hand.

>fpbp

also checked

i know my workplace would lose a substantial amount of money in lost productivity if this happened. let's hope their all talk.

>nearly 100 million unemployed
>I have job security based on my skin color

Please do.

what is that, every day that ends in y?

such well phrased sarcasm
i hope you have healthy strong lannister babies in the future

Please don't do that.
Who will yell at the screen during the movie?

By going out at night and being safe.

>They stay home for a day
>Streets are infinitely safer that day
>Normal city crime rate drops to nearly zero on that day
>They will have even more evidence blacks commit disproportional amounts of crime
>They will still ignore it
It deeply saddens me that these 'people' will never accept that blacks factually kill each other at such a ridiculously fucking rate

Oh no!

Whoes going to make my burger at McDonald's now?!?!?

It's okay, I have my own septic tank and don't eat fast food.

oohhhh nooooo so I won't be able to eat at burger king on my lunch break from my real job

Flips are still better than nigs. Welcome to 'murica.

>a sudden intense drop in crime for a day

It will be named "The day where shootings, theft, robbery and rape occurrences dropped by over 95%", after which, it will be mandated that all nigs never leave their homes again.

>Jews
>white
Well I'll admit the technical work is done by whites, the owners and promoters are all Jews though

What if white people got pissed and cut off all the free shit we give you srupid fucking niggers

Stay home. We can have peace for a day

fpbp

Sensible chuckle

oh shit, my area is about 10% black literally nothing would be different for my entire day except there would be less chance to see someone that's black, what the hell is this idea

I like you

This to be honest.

This shit makes me want to kill my fucking self.

>nothing would be different for my entire day except there would be less chance to see someone that's black

sounds like a good day

It would take a lot longer to get a drivers license renewed or buy a McChicken

>nigs stay home
>every business instantly becomes more productive
>crime goes down 50%

Oh man we have to push this hard.

I don't eat fast food so this won't effect my life whatsoever.

Hispanics already did this years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Boycott

>mfw I live in a mostly black city and my coworkers are probably 90% black

If they all walked out it would just be a normal day since they don't do work anyways.

Holy shit.

For one day and night. We could walk around safely, without worry.

Fpbp and dubs to boot. Fucking savage.

And nobody cares.

Those trips

>While the economic effects of the boycott are unknown, most initial reports indicated that the boycott failed to halt "business as usual".

Can't wait for the same to happen to the nig-nogs (if it happens).

lol so I'll buy a burger from wendy's instead of checkers.

niggers aren't gonna stop shit except more money from going to them. stay poor retards

I hope this spreads. There's this one nigger that is one attendance infraction away from me firing him.
The rest of the black guys I work with are not niggers so I'm okay with them.

>Debate's on my birthday
>NASA's Europa announcement on my birthday
>No blacks in sight on my birthday
MAKE IT HAPPEN

I actually totally support this kind of protesting.

If they want to protest peacefully, more power to them. What I don't respect is the riots and the looting and the other bullshit they tend to do.

Many of us adhere to the "no AA" hiring policy, and wisely so.

Fuck

No this will just mean they're going to be wandering the streets instead of manning the drive through.
Waay worse

Why? She's no good at all!

The Mexicans would finally be able to get some fucking work done.

Holy fuck no nigger day is gonna be awesome for you guys!!

dubs of truth

fpbp