Save The Day

Approximately 3 hours ago, the Clinton campaign uploaded a video to Youtube with a handful of celebrities bashing Trump and supporting Hillary.

It will be interesting to see where this one goes.

You know what to do

"Save The Day"
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYJdFutL_yY
dailymotion.com/video/x4u3s92_teyana-taylor-s-kanye-fade-dance-tutorial_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
youtube.com/watch?v=2E8DxOo8YSc
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
youtube.com/watch?v=J_6r27ThMXQ
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=JbHNVtsAD2M
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/748/201609029023771748/201609029023771748.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Side note
Funny how this was put at the top of Youtube's trending list... with barely any views yet...

Oh boy, celebrities throwing in their opinion for a big vote by using buzzwords like "racist", that definitely worked for them with Brexit and certainly didn't backfire at all!

Americans stopped being british centuries ago.

oh boy the establishment sure is going all out

>RDJ thinks he's literally Tony Stark

Three hours ago? I was literally watching this at least 12 hours ago

still it's really bad

It's all the same thing, people don't respond kindly to hate campaigns that slander them and their opinions as racist or tell them how to vote.

This election mirrors Brexit really well and the clinton campaign (aka the remain side) are making all the same mistakes.

A lot of celebrities opening themselves up to the Curse of Trump. I wouldn't want to incur Kek's wrath.

Jesus that one bitch sounding like she's gonna cry already. Fuck this shit.

I literally don't recognize any of these people except Iron Man, Black Window, and the Hulk.

These two seem like cool dudes though.

Seeing the comments on this video makes me realize how truly fucked up people's views are in the US is. If you people are that blind, that ignorant then truly humanity has no future. Because is you really make the wrong choice and vote for that THING then the world's days are numbered, and if you can't see that YOU ARE ALL FUCKING BLIND!
Sincerely someone who unfortunately has not choice in this matter and whose future is hanging in your ignorant hands!

I wonder how the Cred Forums marvel vs dc "debate" is going now

Gifts of Kek do not lie.

Don't worry, most of us are going to vote Trump.

>Australian trying to leafpost

You'll never be as shit as the leafs, give it up

>rdj acting like he barely fucking cares and just wants to leave

Ruffalo was already a flaming liberal and I prefered Norton's Banner.

Ferrigno > Norton >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ruffalo

I wonder if their movie contracts require them to do this shit, if it's 'needed'.

I'll just have to trust that it's an anti-Trump video. It was too cringy to watch past 30 seconds...

Banner senpai, not Hulk.

I like how you made your comment ambiguous so people will have an inserted imagine of who you are referring to. Except for seeing the comments part which makes the person assume you are referring to Trump based on all of the comments. Unless your purpose was to go against whatever the majority of commenters thought and serves the purpose of changing sides without stating it depending on the trend of comments.

Really nice comment.

Hollywood is pushing hard for TPP to crack down on internet pirates "stealing" their product, all while box office profits remain at record levels...
Clinton will pass TPP. Trump will not. Any questions? These pampered shills don't give 2 shits about Trump's "racism" or "firing nukes"... It'a all about their $$$... They are asking us to vote against our interests... Trump will keep the torrents flowing... Clinton will put us in jail...

Their campaign has burned through so much god damn money.

Ben Affleck went on Bill Maher to rant about Islamophobia. He's as bluepilled as they come.

They are worried. The website just says they want people to vote even if they don't like their candidate, even if they think the candidate they'd rather vote for is dishonest, and that they need to not be apathetic about who they are supposed to vote for.

Nobody wants to vote for Hillary. This is confirmation of that.

Can't see this propaganda backfiring at all

Shit this would definitely make any NEET fat ass get out and vote for Trump

Literally the same person though? Maybe my superhero knowledge is not deep enough to get it.

I believe Americans endure a more refined media propaganda-machine, and are somewhat more gullible. Having said that, the U.S. has always had more of a natural inclination towards the right (comparatively). Brexit is a good sign, if someone as cucked as Europeans can uncuck themselves with Brexit, there may indeed be hope for America in November.

Turns out he's really a Trump supporter that's why he acts like a massive faggot. He's doing reverse psychology.

Maybe they should stop pushing shit like the new Ghostbusters reboot, and try to create something original for once.

>Well, this doesn't seem so bad. Looks like your typical get out the vote video
>1:03

FUCK

Celebrity culture is odd m8s

Whoever believes Trump could win is a mental retarded. He's a thermometer for how long you muricans can stand their system. Sad shit.

>You know what to do
Meh we could downvote it or we could spread it as proof that Hillary is the candidate who big money backs. Dems have always claimed that Trump being anti-establishment is a lie but here we have literally some of the most popular celebrities from the most connected (MPAA) places all coming out a professing to hate him. It's surefire proof of big money propaganda if phrased right.

You wouldn't have a buff brown guy acting as a rail-thin white nerd, would you? Disney would, but that's besides the point.

How is Mark Ruffalo famous again? The guy has literally zero charisma.

Anyways, I already updated my registration and I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton. I don't like her, but I don't plan on being executed by my local MAGA death squad composed of skinnyfat balding Cred Forumsyps because I'm Asian. See you later, faggots.

The website even (((((((pretends)))))))) to just want people to vote and be fair.

I don't think they are shilling , if at least on purpose.
Big actors and similar tend to be naturally blue pilled becuse half their job is appealing to ta wide audience

I mean it kinda worked right? Most young people voted to stay and only older brits voted to leave. I'm fairly certain most of them didn't really know who the celebrities were or cared enough to listen. While the celebrities most certainly had an effect on the people in their 20s.

Go full force on that, we need more downvotes and upvotes for the best comments. And fucking stop giving them shekels, decide your faith and go in for....#her #noracists #welcome

I did my part, did you?

user I...

hahahahahahahahaha

PRAISE KEK

People in the comments have been noticing that the downvotes keep "decreasing".

They'll go up a couple hundred... down a hundred.

((((You))))Tube has no reason to be honest.

Fuck they got my man Martin Sheen in here? Fuck it, I'm Hilartary now.

Man, I remember that interview. I actually respected RDJ for walking out of it.

>Hi, RDJ. You have a new movie coming out.
Yes. I am really excited to see how the fans of the Marvel movies react to it.
>So, you were a drug addict with daddy issues.
What?
>Tell me about your terrible, terrible life
I don't....what?
>Your past is just full of terrible shit, Robert. Let's talk about it.
I am here to talk about a movie coming out.
>That's true. So do you think if this movie was released 20 years ago, do you think you would be able to watch it through all the drugs and crying about your father.
I'm out.

>maximum damage control mode

Heh, this just makes libs look more pathetic. They'll still probably win this election, but it's going to cost them an entire generation.

Joss Whedon is such a faggot. He doesn't know there is no nuke button and that the president can't use them at will.

I'd like to take the time to thank all these brilliant actors who took their time to just come on out and show us who to boycott at the box office and ruin their careers.

Witnessed.

Holy shit, RDJ was the rapist, soon to be exposed.

Post this everywhere.Some niggerfaggot says Hillary is honest,the crowd shots coffee out their noses.

youtu.be/BYJdFutL_yY

>its not sexist when a guy is forced to strip down and be objectified

I'm suddenly with (((Her)))!

Holy fuck do they not realise that the majority of trumps supporters are the less fortunate who are sick of the establishment fucking them over? Seeing people who have never experienced poverty and who never will is a huge slap in the face. I mean yeah trump can be interpreted as a racist but that compared to some of the things hillary has done is laughable. Are americans mentally challenged? Do they not know that hillary funded isis? It seems everyone ignores her faults.

ENTERING MAXIMUM OVERSHILL

Why would whites kill asians? You make no sense and your shits all retarded.

They have no idea of the storm thats coming their way user

Yes, a lot of Americans are fucking dumb as shit. They can't be bothered to actually know what's going on in their own country.

I hope they all die soon when the inevitable CBRN happening comes.

You might be interested to know that Save The Day PAC (which according to the FAC record isn't for or against any candidates by the way) hasn't disclosed any fiscal info (or maybe it just hasn't made it to the databases yet).

Worry about your own country men you faggot, no reason to debate with us as you clearly do not understand. The only reason someone from another country should be interested in America right now is if their shithole of a country fucked up with the elite's.

quality gets.

There's nothing like a fresh cup of false authority in the afternoon.
This is just to keep the sheep nice and full.

Friendly bump

>Marvel cucks

Celebrities that need to be killed, and all their wealth donated to the Trump campaign.

Both sides are not equally unfavourable. Did you even listen to President Bartlett?

Stop posting this spic

its just that he can't play any other role besides the "billionaire philanthropist playboy"

Funny. The guy who played Tony Stark who was all about registering in the Civil War movie is telling people to register to vote...for Clinton. Downvote this shit video! Ha!

Most young people didn't vote at all. Turnout for 18-24 year olds was 36%.

no

That blond chick with the white-blue shirt sounds like she read her lines at gunpoint

Wtf I hate Iron Man now

this mixed shitskin triggered me the most

Also don't fall for this!
>Repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it.
>DANGER
>DANGER
T

thought the same thing hahaha

Comment section is full of keks

Right you are. We'll get our own Joe Cox, too, you'll see.

I hope Keegan Michael Key gets his comeuppance by way of one of his many threats he made as Coach Hines

Special collage when? #SaveTheCurse

>that quote

Kaepernick confirmed Captain America

Cap is cucked

dailymotion.com/video/x4u3s92_teyana-taylor-s-kanye-fade-dance-tutorial_lifestyle

Reminding people that their vote counts is a good message. It's a shame they had to fuck it up by hinting at who not to vote for.

Very next page after red skull trump

All this celebrities are only good for acting. Actually most of them suck at that too.

>those comments
My niggas

>your vote matters but only if you vote for OUR candidate all you racist Trump supporters should stay home

This. All this video is is a liberal circle jerk, it wont win them votes, if they want to keep trump out they need to get someone other than hillary as an alternative.

Whoops, meant to lead with.thks one

He speaks

Who are these people?

It's especially nice when they added in noname actors to prove that the little guy counts just to shit all over it with the anti-Trump message.

Dear God, what have we done.

>writer accidentally makes Red Skull sound reasonable
>fuck what do I do
>uhhh, suicide bombers

Got a link to it?

I want to laugh at the Hillary Cock Sucker.

Witnessed, motherfucker. KEK IS LOVE KEK IS LIFE KEK DESTROYS KIKES

She is very cute to be fair. I'd deport her but not before putting my benis in her.

Iron Man. Then there is Ramsey Bolton and this other bitch who got pimped by Cercei.

Jesus fucking Christ that was horrible to watch. That fake crying and 'vote and I'll show you my dick lol'

WEW the USA is fucked lad.

KEK BE PRAISED, DESTROY THESE (((CELEBRITIES)))

KEK IS LOVE

KEK IS LIFE

KEK DESTROYS KIKES

I choose to believe Cold War Cap is the real Cap and the current one is the impostor.

Once Trump wins and especially once his son becomes the first Emperor a decade from now we'll see this actually become canon.

>once again the kikes trot out whoever's thirsty for work to garner votes for the establishment

what's the point though

if anyone's feeble-minded enough to be affected by this they're already voting for Hillary

> - as you clearly don't understand

It seems you don't understand your country. You're being played and that's all. The same dialetic thing happened here. You just can't argue, you don't know what is a debate and your country is becoming a shithole as well.

And theyre delusional. They think they matter. They play make beleive on camera for disgusting sums of cash. Literally useless. Watch the acceptance speeches these assholes give at award shows. World leaders dont act that self important

That Pepe's Revenge JPG is about to get 10 feet higher

no but their core audience are retarded shitlibs so you gotta keep them happy so they keep seeing your movies!

This. And a hell of a lot of the ones who didn't vote would have been likely to vote leave.

The young vote turnout in London was really high, in places like the NE it was about 25%; primarily students who are all cucks. If the mechanics, plumbers, bar workers etc went and voted they would vote for Leave in the same numbers as the rest of the country.

Always do the opposite of what the jew says.

trump is done desu

we all knew it was coming.

too many hard hitters coming out against trump

Scarjo my dearest princess voting for clinton????? God #imwithher now.

Theres a solid chance this will have the opposite of the intended effect. The fear and desperation of the left will be seen as a weakness

He's finished because Iron Man managed to stop snorting coke off hooker asses for long enough to take part in a propaganda video? I don't think so.

Nobody is buying what they're selling anymore. Internet killed the film star.

the same thing happened wih celebrities openly supporting obama against mccain and romney as the election neared

this is usually the beginning of the end

I find it hilarious that the portion of Marvel characters that were for the Registration Act are who want Clinton to win. Hooray for more government intervention!

> Couldn't get Thor, Hawkeye, or Captain America

LMAO

Wow, that just showed you right there a thing or two about being deplorable? That's pretty desperate. I didn't even know who the mark guy is, I thought he was James Franco on slimfast wearing a mustache. I still don't know who he is. :/ That video was pretty lame.

Yeah but Obama was a solid candidate

People already hate hillary, I have yet to meet anyone that particularly likes her

Damn, I didn't know the Avengers are nothing but a group of cucks.

>That Pepe's Revenge JPG is about to get 10 feet higher
Fucking lmao

Comments disabled you racist goys.

What if this SaveTheDay.Vote thing is actually going to do a positive video for both sides? Maybe they did this first one as the "Team Iron-Man" side, and next week they are going to release a "Team Cap", Pro-Trump one?

Wouldn't that be great? I'd totally forgive RDJ, Ruffalo, and even the little immigrant lady if they did that.

go to a college campus

9:1 chance they vehemently support hillary

>go to a college campus
>9:1 chance they vehemently hate trump

ftfy

wtf I hate RDJ now

Youtube's adding more likes than views to go with them.

I can't believe Clinton's drumming up the nuclear weapon meme. If POTUS can nuke whatever the fuck he wants then I sure as hell don't want her anywhere near the fucking things.

It would be an interesting take on things if they made videos for both sides, but I just don't see it happening.

I thought RDJ was super conservative?

Not gonna happen. The US is fucked if people really believe the left's propaganda

This is fucking patronising lol.

Downvoted and left a smart ass comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

She is gonna post them on Twitter. And then hire an IT Guy to delete them from the internet.

>"GIMMIE 200 MILLION DOLLARS OR ELSE I WILL NUKE THE KABBA!"

Actually, I'd like to see that.

I'm also very disappointed to see Ellie from the last of us supporting Hillary. Joel would support trump, proud white man he was.

wtf i hate ScaJo now

You gotta stop spooking me out

We took a vote in my philosophy class at college.

3 people liked hillary
2 liked trump
The rest literally just said they're not voting for either

Believe me or not I don't particularly give a shit but any hillary supporters I've seen their best argument is well at least she's not trump

>we are famous goyim so you should follow what we say :^)

|
|
>
|
|
|

Who even are half of these people? The only guy I recognise is the guy in Iron Manlet.

>Paid shills
Good to know.

This

the memes are going off the charts

this is pure gold

YOU CAN'T HATE MY SCARJO

I bet the archer dude, Cpt. America and Thor are republicans.

Almost every Avenger except Captain America. Really makes you think...

Wow, thought asians were supposed to be intelligent lel

TRUMP WILL RISE, AND YOU SHALL FACE KEKS WRATH

Evans is a democrat though but good for him for not shilling himself out like a puppet I guess. Fuck celebrities.

> Professional lying whores don't like Trump
Ok
> 2000+16
> Still watching Jewllywood movies

One of them dies next week if dem digits repeat.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
Guys it's working he's starting to fall in the polls what should we do
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

He has to sing and dance the tune of the jew if he wants to keep working in Hollywood. Notice he's not enthusiastic and mentions no hard politics aside from telling people to vote.

That aside, you're slipping Cred Forums, video still has more likes than dislikes

NI QU ZHONGGUO, BU SHI WAI REN

Translation: fuck off chink

You should watch it completely, you should be aware of your enemie's moves.

You always need to know what you're up against.

Thor is Australian and came out in support of the Green Party here.

>"i fight for the middle class"
>uses rich celebs to get votes

Probably a cuck. As an Asian I'll be voting Trump out of self preservation. How anyone can't see that this forced globalization and open borders propaganda isn't genocide is fucking insane

Oh GOD. Iron Man is a Hillary shill?

>implying anyone from pol would ever leave their basements

>"Vote for the candidate who we want so we can keep our jewish wealth!!"

>tfw Trump makes the same video
>bane?

Right on brother. Once (((they))) take out whites Asians will be next.

go post this in /cfg/

they'd love to dig into the dirt

Makes sense. He's the villain.

lol mixed people are so fucking ugly

>wealthy liberals talking down to the people and telling them who to vote for

absolutely treasonous. who the fuck do these people think they are? Because they sure as shit aren't Americans.

bump for that dislike ratio

>inb4 these celebrities are all killed in an ISIS terror attack in Hollywood

Jesus fucking christ. the smugness of these out of touch liberal celebrities is nauseating. Day of Rope when?

Wow i have to hate Asians now too? My dance card is getting full.

Well if being cucks to the rich and famous is not American I don't know what is.

RDJ has actually gone on record declaring to be conservative but his presence on the video is troubling or a half assed attempt to not look too biased

I just realized in Hillary's logo. The two vertical lines represent the twin towers, and the arrow represents the plane.

commiefornia needs an attack. i live there and kinda sad that there have been no happenings since san bernadino

Please kek, provide repeating digits. May Brandon Fraser replace Robert Down Syndrome Jr. as Iron Man may the latter inherit the terrible fate the former had endured until now.

>don't worry goyim I promise that sturdy wall around my property is for appearance rather than protection. Why would you need a wall? You racist and a bigot?

Compared to being cucks to muslims and libshits?

She's Americas greatest disaster.

praise him
the avengers will flop

Let's get Trump to do an ad with James Woods and Clint Eastwood.

Comments got shut down :D

So different from his old one :(

youtube.com/watch?v=2E8DxOo8YSc

entirely this.

I don't understand how anyone who works in media thinks this is a tenable position. Where do you get off chastising people not only for supporting one guy with populist support, but denounce everyone who doesn't theoretically vote for clinton?

condescendingly chastising americans seems like a bone-head move. then again, they all lack perspective and don't know actual america.

什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了对Al-Quaeda许多秘密突袭,我有超过300证实杀死。我在大猩猩作战训练,我在整个美军顶部的狙击手。你是我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的出来精确的喜欢,其中从未在这个地球上见过的,记住我的话他妈的。你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的整个美国和您的IP间谍秘密网络正在追查现在让你更好的暴风雨做好准备,蛆。这抹了你打电话给你的生活可怜的小东西的风暴。你他妈的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时间,我会杀了你的七百多途径,这只是我的双手。我不仅在徒手格斗广泛的培训,但我有机会获得美海军陆战队的整个阿森纳,我会用它来其最大程度为你擦去惨屁股大陆的脸,你这个混蛋。只要你能知道什么邪恶的报复你的小“聪明”的评论是有关打倒在你身上,也许你会持有你他妈的舌头。但你不能,你没有,现在你付出代价,你这个该死的白痴。我会拉屎愤怒遍布你,你将它淹没。你他妈的死了,老兄。

Anything to cull libtards I guess. Just aim for the metropolis and not the suburbs. We dindu nuffin.
>Make Cali Red Again.

Yeah, like George fucking Bush, lol.

Kek vult!

oh shit

>Do we really want to give the nuclear codes to someone whose signature move is firing "THINGS"

They literally just called people THINGS.

Trump (R - Gutless Coward) fans have one or more of the following core attributes (bold letters):
Racism
Fear
Xenophobia
Hatred
Willful stupidity
The good news is that there are not nearly enough of worthless filth like this in America to get Trump (R-Der Führer).elected.

who the fuck is the weird blonde crying bitch? the fuck is that cringe shit

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

>Whedon has founded the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day and donated $1 million toward helping her beat Donald Trump in the presidential election. Instead of going on the defensive, Whedon is focusing on encouraging people to vote through a series of star-studded online videos. He’s hoping that these videos will resonate with several groups of people that are likely to vote for Clinton, including rural college-educated white women and groups that often have low voter turnout such as black men and millennials.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_6r27ThMXQ

>inb4 7777 replies to it

That's a big don

Be honest and call yourself what you are, SEAsian.

You're basically the Mexicans of Asia so I can see why you'd be against The Leader.

>What is advertising?
How do you think YouTube makes money?

>It just starts as a "vote" campaign.
>Think to myself that it is good.
>They push their shit ideology to the video, instead of just encouraging people the vote.
I want to see the shitfest after Trump wins. It is basically everyone vs Trump at this point.

wtf i hate drumpf now

They arent even talking like normal people, they are overacting in a video where they are trying to appear normal

Wow, reading the comments, you Trump supports are really pissed off because ......... you know you are on the wrong side of this issue.

no they didn't. not yet at least

SAVE THE DAY AND CORRECT THE RECORD!

MFW meme magic causes the Avengers to flop or one of the core actors die.

Capeshit actors.

triggered yet?

>TFW TRUMP ENDS CAPESHIT

>Like some of these actors
>They have the nerve to believe I actually give a shit about their political opinions
Fuck them I guess. No more heroes.

>Nathan Fillion is pro Hillary

NIGGA WHAT
man i ain't even mad FOX cancelled firefly.

PEPE SAW THE FUTURE AND WROUGHT VENGEANCE!

>for no reason

oh my god, you think the reason her and bill never had kids was he couldn't stand to look at her and would only do it anal?

Sadly alot of people think internet is just for fun and keep trolling everything... the consequences "in real world" will not be so funny if Trumph wins, WAKE UP!!!

They deserve another fappening happening.

oh yea, banner was abused as a child, has like 4 different personalities or some shit.

Keeping a constant stream of comments is more important than smashing the MF dislike button. Especially given how the top comments get regularly taken down.

Mark Ruffalo will probably commit suicide when Trump wins.

stop this shit now ctr

I was down at the new amsterdam,
talkin up some yellow haired girl

What happened to that man?

>Powered By Pizza, Anal

Kekles

Welcome to the comment section
WAIT It's too dangerous to go here alone please take one of these 2 anti-12 year old trump supporter items
LOGIC THE ABILITY TO TAKE SOME JOKES
FUCK TRUMP!!

>Jesus that one bitch sounding like she's gonna cry already. Fuck this shit.

Lol remember, they are actors

Just reading the comments from Trump supporters really shows you how dumb and cowardly they are... I wish I was trying to make a joke or something, but it's just really sad at this point...

report this hillshill

that spooky jew with the glasses looks psycho and scary

I'm against clinton, but that argument is pretty fucking retarded user.

KEK WILLS IT

You do realize Cred Forums has poster IDs, right? Baiting dumbass.

TRUMPSHITS SOOO JEALOUS THAT THE ONLY CELEB THAT WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP IS LITERALLY REDNECK COUNTRY SINGER NOBODIES

AHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm surprised that there are so many conservatives in a comment section in a video like this.

Soon

nigger what

Did you say you're a little bit bad, to me, hell is sex? I'll let the normal completion of the seals, and I was involved in many of the Al Qaeda attacks on the secret has been confirmed over 300 deaths. I struggled education gorilla on top of the US military snipers. You can not do anything to me. However, only one of the goals will be destroyed right way you have never seen this show in the world to me Sex Parliament. Do you think you can get away, I was more dung on the Internet? Silly, saying, I think again we have a secret IP-based while you are on track and spy network in the United States every contact. Storm, so you can better prepare larvae. It was just my hand, 700 odd, I'm dead child anytime, anywhere, I will kill you, you have to remove the bad shit storm is called Eat your life. I'm just not trained in hand-to-hand combat. However, you can access the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, I try to use it as much as possible to get rid of the child to face unhappy continent ass to you. As long as you know you less avenge the opinion of the rollover-related "smart" demons, maybe you can make your fucking language. But you're a fool, you can not pay now, you fucking. I have to poop all over your anger, and you will drown it. I sex you die.

I know faggot. These libtards just love covering their ears.

>those meme video comments
This shit will scare normies to voting Clinton more than the video will. Cred Forums is controlled opposition.

we just need some quints to complete the spell

>Hospitalized due to ruptured ovarian cyst
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, FINALLY THAT DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE CUNT GETS SHIT ALL OVER BY KEK.

What happened here?

Thanks OP I was on the fence but after watching this I'll def be voting Hillary. These are some of the most creative minds in history and I'm an artist so I side with them.

I have Shadilay playing in another tab while watching this and it's the most indescribably amusing shit.

Cry? Fug i couldnt stop laughing because it was really bad acting

were any of these famous people not actors, because actors are literally people who are very good at doing what they are directed to do and only what they are directed to do.

>
>Man, I remember that interview. I actually respected RDJ for walking out of it.

>>Hi, RDJ. You have a new movie coming out.
>Yes. I am really excited to see how the fans of the Marvel movies react to it.
>>So, you were a drug addict with daddy issues.
>What?
>>Tell me about your terrible, terrible life
>I don't....what?
>>Your past is just full of terrible shit, Robert. Let's talk about it.
>I am here to talk about a movie coming out.
>>That's true. So do you think if this movie was released 20 years ago, do you think you would be able to watch it through all the drugs and crying about your father.
>I'm out.
Wtf is this?

shilldilay

oh well, the dubs will do

STANLEY TUCCI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I'm probably going to start spamming this on every video i see posted on /pol and spread this to all other retarded sites like Tumblr and Reddit forums for hillary. I'm Chinese, i hate America and i want to see America die. I want to see /pol die and i want to watch millions of Americans, niggers, spics and fags turn on each other. hahahahaha

Fuck off leaf

Give us back our get

You fucking piece of shit

>mfw I saw some bitch on my facebook share this video
>(she's a brit tho, so just virtue signalling)

No? Before the referendum campaign the remain side had huge advantages, everything the remain campaign did damaged their own polling figures

Don't you realize where that comes from?

Hillary released one of those about Pepe being a Nazi symbol, and about Trump and his kids being Nazis.

So yes, of course the argument is stupid. It's supposed to be making fun of a Hillary argument that's even more stupid.

What i'm doing

Go back to your federal college to smoke weed and suck dick you leftist motherfucker. You are the reason our country is this shithole.

it's a parody of their argument about trump's son retweeting a pepe

More chaos, go for it.

>Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, and Elizabeth Olsen make a Pro-Trump video

*tips fedora*

You might wanna find some better propaganda there chin. This shits low energy and very see through. I expect better of a country who specializes in this shit to control it's masses

free triggers

it's a really fun ad

the avengers fighting trump is a funny thought

>Reminding people that their vote counts is a good message. It's a shame they had to fuck it up by hinting at who not to vote for.

Exactly, that's why it's so lame. It screams...

"Hey, we're really desperate and we don't want Trump to win, but if you liked us in one of our films, or want to see marks dick, go vote because we don't want people who have actually been paying attention to win fairly against our own personal interests."

CTR really made him think

For the people bitching about this: 1. Yes, they do know what issues this country is experiencing. They don't live under a rock. And the vast majority weren't born famous. In fact, many of these particular celebrities were born dirt poor. They know what it means to work for things. Not saying you should agree with them, but arguing that them being more successful than you means they can't relate to you or even have an opinion is pretty bullshit. 2. They have helped more people than most of you ever will, and more than many of you would even be bothered to help. Especially Mark Ruffalo. Seriously. That guy does not rest. 3. To angry Trump supporters, they made you want to vote, right? Mission accomplished...even though some are voting ignorantly out of spite. What better way to get Trump supporters to vote than to have celebrities they're jealous of emphasize how terrible their candidate is? =P But seriously. While I don't agree with the way this was done, I don't see any reason to be so butthurt about it. God forbid famous people who also live here have opinions about things that also effect them. The irony is the same people who would vehemently defend the constitution in its most literal sense are the ones arguing that these celebrities shouldn't be allowed to have opinions. Get over yourself and just vote.

Oh, I'm just dying to know what a bunch of heroin addled (((celebrities))) know about politics. These fuckers must know about foreign policy, energy policies, how to repair our infrastructure and other stuff like that. Christ almighty, these people need to be thrown off Trump Tower.

what in the actual fuck? Am I living in They Live

Because Im so lacking in any independent thought I let empty, wealthy, pampered celebrities tell me how to vote.

it's a parody, m90

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>Jesus, comments section suggests that this video has gotten a lot of attention on some neonazi sites or something. Read the comments liberals. These are the people you empower if you don't vote. You really OK with that?

Good job being a liability for the cause again you little edgelords

feeling a decent to strong 8/10 on this one, however in future posts i'd recommend removing smilies like =P, just gives it a way a bit too much. Solid everything else though

BUILD

Give me some suggestions. I have every friday off and i visit this board a lot. I share a lot of the same sentiment but i still hate white people. So this is fine for me.

>joss whedon is responsible for this shit

ud think he learned his lesson after he was literally driven out of twitter by feminazis and general sjw retards that complained about AOT but here he goes again.
Eternaly cucked.

Shut the fuck up get out!!

it's like a drug. They're not capable of feeling any worth on their own so they latch onto easily pleased (though equally easily pissed foff) groups of people to get praise and validation from

It bites them in the ass, they stop for a while, and then they think "no i was in the wrong, i need to cater to these people better next time" and the cycle begins anew

Do whatever you want man.

It's funny I just can't wrap my head around why you would do this. Why come to pol if you don't like it. Unless something is going right over my head and you're just a good troll.

Is there really nothing going on in your life? Not even an insult. A serious question.

you sound like the biggest faggot in the world, seriously. Are you this expressive over the dumbest shit?

WAHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACIST

Can John from pol prove his claim?

lol the classic 5 stages of denial, i guess they're on bargaining now?

the issue is is that actors are not the brightest or the most informed, yet their voice is given more weight than average.

An actors opinion on any given subject is equal in quality to the acting abilities of any given subject matter experts acting ability. Generally its shit. To better make my point i'll pick musicians. Lets say we follow their advice on politics and current events, but in tern, the only music we can listen to is karaoke.

At least 8 more Hollyweird bozos that have made my do not watch list.

In case you haven't noticed, it's a copypaste of retarded Hillshills in the YouTube comment section of the video. As are half of my posts. Have some fun in your life, debby downer, and learn to detect sarcasm when you see it.

Wow Don Cheadle might be the biggest faggot I've ever seen

They get to bitch about tranny bathrooms and other innocuous shit but anyone getting upset about anything else it's just "lol, like who cares dude why so butthurt?"

No i'm quite free on Fridays and a pretty good troll. Most liberals are conseravtives are equally retarded when it comes to outsiders creating damage. It's like how dumb feminist make fake male accounts pretending to be men leaving anti-women remarks. I find enjoyment in spreading hatred and i find time off work to do it. Not really hard to grab a proxy, a fake gmail and throw in some generic white name

It's really unbecoming of an aussie trying to leafpost

why you so angry though?

I thought RDJ was meant to be a known republican?

Also
>bring le xd celebrity memeshit into the mix
is so fucking far beyond dishonest

Nice trips. I think people will like what you did.

His entire twitter feed is non stop shitposting about trump and correcting people's grammar

Your efforts will never help shape a narrative. There are simply too many people in the conversation.

You're wasting your time.

What even is his Twitter pic?

He could be one of those "cuckservatives" I've been hearing about.

I hope the faggot has a relapse and ODs.

No one particular has a deep hatred of Asians except other Asians, you have it the best. Hilary will spy on you.

woman detected

I don't know who the guy is supposed to be

Well done Josh you managed to assemble almost all the avengers... almost

Is he our boy?

You know what we call men who have trained themselves to walk in high heels?

Movie stars.

Geez.

I'm going into an impotent rage reading this shit

Wh-what the fuck?

He has a Bernie button, looks like some kike.

checked and kek'd

He called one of trumps "attacks" on Clinton disgusting, so doubtful.

>perhaps there's no hope for the shithole where I live

yeah user...

>"common sense" gun laws
Triggered

Oh I'm getting flashbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=JbHNVtsAD2M

I always liked RDJ for standing by Mel Gibson. This is disappointing.

Don Cheadle has always been an uppity nigger

Well done Josh you managed to assemble almost all the avengers... almost

is he our boy?

I get the impression that RDJ is only doing this in service to his career, given that any actor who doesn't tow the Jewish line is immediately blacklisted from Hollyjew.

He probably secretly admires Trump

It looks like Andy Kaufman walking out of a Trump suit.

>a wild mexican speaking proper english appears

Hilldog is spending thirty times more than Trump on her campaign and barely holding on to a low single digit lead in the polls. that's pretty fucking sad if you think about it

i am boycotting every one of these fucking jew mouthpieces.

I can't tell if this is pro trump or anti trump

>Give the nuclear codes to someone who loves to
>Fire
>fire
>fire
>fire people

This isn't a fucking argument. This shit should be illegal.

>thisisntweedscoob.jpg