Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

done. Get in here, faggets.

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
Who are these literally whos?

I swear to god if I was a Hillary supporter and I saw this faggotry there's no way in hell I could give her my vote.

Bumping for massive gets and more dislikes

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

oh for fucks sake, such edgy, such want to be. Dismiss kek I can be like them too?

This is all just a ploy. The dislikes create 1.25 likes every time they are pressed. Jewtube - NOT EVEN ONCE.

Is Hillary's signature move firing people?

>hating on the Avengers

RDJ, Don Cheedle, Doogie Howser, the girl from White Men Can't Jump, and many others!

Firing bullets. Into the backs of people's heads. Twice.

wtf I like Hillary now

bump for more dislikes

seriously fucking jews man

Handled.

BAHAHA. These people are getting more irrelevant by the day. Some of them looked familiar but I don't even know their names, good to know dinosaur entertainment is on it's way out.

DICKS OUT FOR HILLARY

I don't know.
The video was pretty funny guys

I could see that. No fucking way that video has 13k legitimate likes.

so she can chop them off

Lol, just so you know the dislikes were at 10k when I cheked 30 minutes ago. I think the likes were closer to 12.0k

Literally who cares? You all have been going at this video all day, it's not like it's going to change anything.

ITT: butthurt Trumpfaggs can't admit some people have different opinions

She does no such thing. Those were all suicides. There is no Clinton body count.

I don't like Trump but I hate Clinton, and this fake bought election BS. Hire all these celebrities and you still need to bot the likes. ffs just look at the comments.

Thanks for correcting the record.

$0.02 shekels have been deposited in your account

The comments have even more buthurt Trumpfags that can't admit people have different opinions

Your point?

plz no bully ctr

Damn despite the fact I can't vote anyway I was going to vote for Trump but after having the record corrected #ImWithHer now

Are ya winning, Cred Forums?

Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord

Based dislike bar

This shit needs to go down and sink deep deep deep

we're 1700 away

My point is the comments show that people unanimously hated the video. There is not one pro hillary or anti donald top comment. So i think the likes are botted.

Are you trying to imply that corporations haven't bought this election? Why the hell are all these celebrities gathered here doing this commercial? Just because they're nice?

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

spam hillary's former mentor robert byrd to shut these fuckers up

I wish I was paid for this shit

Bump, also check this 9

Reminds me of Brexit, my list of disliked celebs and companies went through the roof during that.

Fuck celebs

FUCKING RUINED IT

I'm not even going to elaborate beyond saying they can all eat shit and die. They have nothing in common with me, their free time is spent on thinking up ways of trying to stay, "cool", and getting a better public perception. RDJ literally wears lifts... a grown fucking man. FUCK THEM, this shit really just makes me want to vote for Trump more.

>Get out and vote! Its super important! but only if you vote for the first WOMAN president and not the big meanie of course you racist fuck stay home don't vote!

Check out the lack of integrity in the half hearted attempt to show that they know they're just throwing actors in a video...but doing it anyway. Then passing it off as a joke to just see mark ruffalos dick. I know this is every election cycle or important vote but damn.

Actors are literally the last people to be giving political advice.

>please don't dislike the video guys
fuck off

or maybe Trumpfags are the only ones who will take the time to bitch about a video they don't agree with, while Clinton supporters will just watch it and move on with their lives

bamp

the only celebs you should care about are the fappable ones Tbh lad

Bumpin for justice

Fuck off dad you're part of the worst generation that created all this shit.

wow i never though of that wtf im pro hillary now

Speak your mind in the comments section, we could use logic against these faggots... or gas the kikes pee pee poo poo. Your choice.

RDJ I am so disappointed in you, I thought you were BASED!!

Wait they seemed like it was a joke then it seemed serious.

>voter turnout initiative
>BUT YOU BETTER VOTE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON YOU BIGOT

>thinking that disliking the video will change it's impact
>"yeah this video was going to influence my vote, but now see that 50,000 trumpfags have disliked it, so I'm gonna vote for Trump now"

saved for next time one of you moron trump cock suckers screams "hillarys videos get more dislikes than likes, shes so unpopular"

holy shit. There's so much exxagerated acting. Can someone really get moved by this shit?

I'm surprized the Ironman actor is such a bad actor in this one clip desu. It's so overblown.

Really?

What the fuck you faggots how are we losing?

>Scarjo not voting for Trump

Fuck. One less celebrity I can jerk off to

Thanks, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

This is what were dealing with here.

>hmm i wonder why the like/dislike is so poor
>what do the comments say
>hey there are some good points in here mixed in with the usual flaming liquid shitvomit

not disliking it will have less of an impact, faggot

Why would you jerk off to a jew in the first place?

>"GET OUT AND VOTE!"
>just not for this candidate

Might as well just have those fucking Hitler looking logos plastered all over.

this video doesn't have Hillary in it. It's a bunch of celebs everyone loves. I've never seen a video with Hillary in it with greater than 25:75 like:dislike ratio

It's making me have thoughts of throwing away my copy of Tropic Thunder, but I'm holding out on hoping Ben Stiller doesn't hurt me like this.

>Those youtube comments
why are Trumpfags such pathetic whiny manbabies?

>dont vote for the racist guy who actually hasnt said or done anything racist but vote for the lady who funded isis with weapons that led to innocent deaths all over the world!

Fuck i hate america

You don't think there is a psychological impact to a typical normie when they land on a video that sees a majority of dislikes:likes? That small signal alone is going to trigger an innate group-think signal to your average braindead slob that has a right to vote.

no, not really. at one point we were ahead on dislikes.

I guess this proves that RDJ did donate to King Nigger during some George Clooney fund raiser

Tumblr and reddit do the same thing. Hell even left wing news sources like Huff post go ugh this video baka which gets people to dislike it.

Martin why have you forsaken us

Fuck (((Hollywood))) and the (((actors))) who made this possible.

youre the one whining about youtube comments though.

Voted.
Bump because this needs to be obliterated.

These traitor fucks.

Smashed with all 5 of my Youtube accounts, that's how mad I am

kek

a 1:1 like/dislike ratio is pretty bad

Fuck off Mussolini

Was that an Avengers trailer ? I'm confused

>Trump voters aren't people

At first I thought it was just an ad to get out of your house and do your duty as an american this novemember. I was trying to figure out what the problem was because I definitely approve those kinds of videos. Can't believe it was actually a Hillary ad what the fuck.

Who is the blue-eyed coon?

>vote Hilldog and Mark will do a nude scene
Isn't it illegal to bribe voters?

>>hey there are some good points

kek user

It's amazing that they are so entitled to think just because they are famous they are more important.

That's literally the entire beginning of the video. I can't even vote for Trump but I want him to win in a landslide so everyone of these elitist assholes eat their own shit and realize no one cares about anything they say except when they fail and we can have some catharsis.

Be a good goy and register to vote...for the right candidate. Ha! Tony Stark actor telling us to register...(((hollywood))) at it again

The real reason Marvel recast Rhodey is because Terrence Howard couldn't conceivably fit into the manlet costume designed for Robert Downey Junior

Also, someone at Marvel clearly wanted someone with the GENUINE SON OF AFRICA look.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s

I dont even know what i just watched... im not sure if it was heavy anti-trump propaganda or just a stupid video

>/po/smokers circle jerking dislikes on a youtube video is representative of real voters feelings so next time i can claim dislikes on hillary videos means something

What kind of a fucking retard nigger braindead lobotomy patient would be convinced by this nonsense?

> HUR DUR HE FIRE PEOPLE SO HE GON FIRE MISSILES HUEHUEHUE

Fuck man, I liked Avengers. Now I can't watch it without thinking of these cunts.

I honestly had no intention of voting for Donald Trump or that lying scumbag Clinton, but I swear to baby Jesus you will see me at the polls pulling the Trump lever. Fuck these 1% asshole pieces of shit.

I did my part.

we don't even have to use that argument. Hillary rally in Orlando today had peak 2000 views and 80 likes while it was live. Trump rally had 20k views with 3000 likes live.

and Hillary's dislikes were insane like 2000 dislikes.

Not only does Hillary get a ridiculous amount of dislikes, she gets no fucking views or likes either.
>fuck u hillary supporters aren't like u mad drumpftards who actually care enough to watch his speeches
good luck getting people to go to the polls if they don't even watch or attend your speeches. Atleast Trump gets people fired up and they want him to win

just rewatched this again to rage and nitpick. So, essentially what they all said, is that you need to play you part and vote for Hillary, it's so important that you do that a "shit ton of famous people" came to tell you. If you go vote for Hillary Mark Ruffaloo will do a nude scene in his next movie.

They call us lowest common denominator, but fucking hell...

No, hers is making them disappear forever.

>Cheat to give the video extra dislikes
>REEE CORRUPT HILLARY REEEE FUCKING SHILLS REEEEEEEE
keep being retarded trumpfags

Done and did

Thank you for correcting the record.

Somebody ought to pin this on /po/.

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
Dammit Downey I used to like you

>Hillary's dislikes

the ones you get from creating posts like this one where a bunch of anime neet faggots click a button.

good luck at the voting booth trumpsucker

Guess I'm #withered now

Almost

Whelp.
Even with Trumpfags botting looks like Hillary still wins

>inb4 SHILLS SHILLS REEEE

#RememberHarambe

>Register to vote but don't vote for Trump
fucking hollywood.
If a nuke went off in Hollywood, we'd go outside, make friends and read books.

Jesus Christ, the brainwashing tactics are so obvious
Are there people stupid enough to fall for such blatant virtue signaling? All the meta-propaganda shit is really bugging me out
Video straight out of 1984

>All these Avengers
>No Captain America

IF U Vote for Hillary we will rape children in our next snuff film. -Hollywood.

We are gaining on the like/dislike ratio.

>waaaaah your opinions are problematic that mean u r cheeting waaahahhhhh only progressives should be able to cast their opinions

Thank you for correcting the record. Please do the same thing on Trump stuff and then tally up the votes at the end of the day. That'll show them.

yeah lets make a thread about it on Cred Forums and show them how much we hate them by clicking a thumbs down button. thatll show them.

>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing things
Yes I do

>trump: 6.7 million real
>hillary: 5.3 million real
>lol hillary wins xD

Hi man, you seem to have not read my post. The whole point of my post was that the amount of dislikes Hillary gets is irrelevant. She gets no views or LIKES either. Ratio doesn't matter. When her live speeches get 80 LIKES and Don's live speeches get 3000 likes regularly then people don't like her.

This fearmongering is really starting to piss me off.
>Hey I've seen this person on the TV before and they're saying that Trump is racist and evil!
>OY VEY BETTER VOTE FOR A LITERAL FUCKING CRIMINAL WHO LET INNOCENT MEN BURN FOR NOTHING

my nigger hexen hammer laying the smackdown in the comments