Why do you conspiratards think that jews worship moloch?

Why do you conspiratards think that jews worship moloch?

Leviticus explicitly prohibits jews or any temporary residents in jewish lands from sacrificing to moloch. That is a canaanite tradition. If any of you read leviticis you would see many humane and agreeable ethical codes

Explain yourselves retards

Because if you kept reading you would see that the Jews rebelled and against God and worshipped moloch anyway

also, most Jews today are fake Jews

If they didn't worship Moloch already they wouldn't need something telling them not to.

Yahweh is just another primitive golden idol from the region, what difference at this point does it make?

>Then further back, higher than the candelabrum, and much higher than the altar, rose the Moloch, all of iron, and with gaping apertures in his human breast. His outspread wings were stretched upon the wall, his tapering hands reached down to the ground; three black stones bordered by yellow circles represented three eyeballs on his brow, and his bull's head was raised with a terrible effort as if in order to bellow.

It is time to worship him, little Australian. He will bestow gifts, knowledge and foresight that the cringing slaves of KEK could only dream of.

Bow before the Brazen Bull - oh horrid king besmear'd with blood - show this uninitiated the dark enlightenment of our Lord Μολοχ.

לְמֹלֶךְ שִׁקֻּץ בְּנֵי עַמֹּֽון

>tfw Moloch vs Kek is Law vs Chaos

Feels good to be a chaosfag

Kek has already betrayed you - as he betrayed me.

My point is that the laws of yahweh are strictly against worshipping moloch. There were small groups within it that were but most jews today are told to strictly follow the talmud which includes leviticus

what are they? israelites hated canaanites. the canaanites worshipped moloch. it doesnt make sense that 'fake jews' would choose to present themselves as israelites and then take on the religious rituals of canaanites

that makes no sense at all

Kek will defeat Moloch!

It's not what inspired Leviticus that is the problem. It's which side won afterward.

all these dubs

Such is the way of chaos m8, you win some one day and lose some the next

Moloch is God, you're a fool if you don't see that yet. The universe is in an eternal struggle between Moloch and Kek. We are the warriors of Kek, and they are the hordes of moloch.

see

It is hilarious how selective you are. The sextuple sevens have proved you wrong.

Because Moloch is not a name its a Title for a King that is Represented by a Bull.

He is one of the Archons. Archon means Lord or Ruler, Baal or Bel, Authority or Principality.

A Baal or Bel is another name for a Lord. Seen as the Bull.

Do you know who ruled under the Sign of the Bull aka Taurus ?

It was the Anunnaki Enlil, he is the same as Yahweh or Zeus the Lord of the Storm.

The Baal Shamin, aka Lord of the Storm. Because he was seen as the Planet Jupiter Iao / Yah

Jupiter is the pagan god that is the son of Saturn.

This is all really deep occult stuff about the Hebdomad. They are the 7 rulers of the Heavenly Spheres.

The Demiurge and his son the Messiah.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Cred Forums board Cred Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Moloch has already won.

Nah

One of the highest gets also said Britain will vote remain.

His powers don't go away unless there is enough will behind the numbers.
Without the people's energy your spell will mean nothing.
It's not so simple.
You can't make the believers follow something they completely disagree with.

And so in OP's shilling thread it reveals that the Globalists are actually Canaanites and Edomites, and greater Israel actually exists on the land these people used to occupy.

So the blood of the first murderer and the serpent flows through every globalist.

And just as they did in ancient times they blend in among Gods people and tech them the false ways with their Talmud.

edomites are moden day syrians and shit idiot

leviticus is in the talmud