Get a weapon soon as possible

not gonna cite a source of any kind, but if you are sitting at home unarmed, better get anything you can get your hands on ANYTHING
ammo and weapon manufactures all over the world are gonna slow the production sometimes soon

also if you want to take this message more seriously, have at least 2 months worth of food stashed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUlERRcBmc
youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
youtu.be/fcf1cTJCGk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk much about what your talking about like ur implying we are in danger but i always just thought that having all that stuff should be common sense, a weapon for home protection and lots of food in case of like an earthquake or something

sage

Only people who are intellectually disadvantageous need weapons to successfully defend themselves or their property.

you know who says stuff like that? People who get shot.

Can't. I'm a felon so guns are illegal for me to purchase.

Lincoln had lots of guns to defend him, but he was shot dead nonetheless.

It's all about intelligence.

>not gonna cite a source of any kind
>ammo and weapon manufactures all over the world are gonna slow the production sometimes soon

They must not be Jewish and hate making money

Yes, better do it the swedish way by welcoming home invaders with asscheeks widespread.

>t. sven cucksson
>posted from my cuckshed, while peaceful Somialian migrants occupy my house pursuant to the Refugee Programme

>the Jew is telling me to buy a gun

I am fucking TERRIFIED now m8s

fucking this

You're one to talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUlERRcBmc

Got mine last week

Yeah except if the guy has zero intentions of listening to what you have to say. Which is always. He's going to get what he wants, you're going to give it to him, or he kills you. You don't get to talk, you don't get to bring friends.

I have my 2 fists, the greatest weapon on Earth.

LoL@ gunfags

1 punch to your throat and you are the living dead. While you are lying on the ground gasping for air, I'll take your gun and magdump into your head.

>I fell for the 'revolvers are totally useful outside of a gun range' meme
Dipshit

And if you bought it for the caliber you need to look up the mortality rate distribution between pistol calibers. I'll give you a hint; everything works just as fucking poorly except .25ACP which is worse than literally everything else.

>step
>fist is now useless

Nice try kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

>revolver
enjoy watching your dead corpse be looted by nigs with modern sporting rifles from heaven

My grandfather and uncles are loaded with hunting rifles and shotguns, for some odd reason If I ever needed one, I can something from them

this desu

after an online test told me i had 250 IQ i was able to grow eyes on the back of my head

Ok use your brain to stop my 5.56 when I snipe you out from some bushes 100yds away

>jew telling me to buy things
sure annon

I just like revolvers. so tis the season to suck my hairy prick

>cant get a gun
>stocking up on bladed tools for "gardening"

1 post by this user

>striking

lmao

can't wait to dodge your punch and then wrap around you like a fucking boa constrictor and choke the life out of you

i'm a purple belt in BJJ, the most effective and deadliest martial art in the world

bring it fatboy

/thread

I'm an intelligent gun owner, pretty crazy huh?

So why do governments always employ large numbers of gunmen, and amass stockpiles of weaponry?

Revolvers are the Diesel engines of guns. They last so goddamn long.

OY VEY YES GOYIM BUY MORE WEAPONS THEY WILL SELL FOR A LOT IN A FUTURE GOY

Secret service wasn't started until after his assassination. He literally had one guy on duty that fucked off to take a break.

I am sure Jamal will aprecciate your wit, as he rapes you anally with a machete.

friendly reminder to obey the law

>intellectually disadvantageous

I never said intelligent people can't or shouldn't own guns. I said intelligent people don't need guns for self-defense. You're not intelligent.
People are scared of guns. It's psychological. Do you understand? Intelligence.

>britcuck unaware that niggers in the states carry guns not fists

Never trust a jew

Up until 1900 or so, people could just walk into the white house off the fucking street. They used to find people in there all of the time who just decided to drop in. It was even speculated that one president died from being poisoned by an intruder.

>muh "pistols rounds are terrible at killing people" meme
VTech (9mm and .22): 32 killed, 17 wounded
Norway (5.56x45mm): 69 killed, 110 wounded

>this

I've got several from 1880-1920 that still shoot fine.

American metal, baby.

*smirks*

Let's see you go up against an katana with your silly gun indoors. You'll need to be a coward and hide in bushes. Guns can't cut tanks in half like authentic Japanese katanas. You can't compete with that kind of stopping power.

>heh tough luck jamal
>I will now bore you to death with my essay on expansive universe theory

Pretty sure you are just trolling but it saddens me that retards like you are allowed to write and influence the law.

>BJJ
>effective
>deadly

Never been in a fight for real I see. Hate to break it to you bud but all martial arts are a complete meme in a real world fight except perhaps krav maga. Pic related is you.

I live along the Texas Gulf Coast so I have all of that for hurricanes anyway.

Is that a 686? Nice. Also, revolvers are FAR more reliable than autos and, unlike riflefags, you can actually carry it without being a complete autist.

686 master race reporting in

>People are scared of guns. It's psychological. Do you understand? Intelligence.

pic related

Lol gun sales will once again skyrocket as we get closer to the election. Also machine shops could turn out aks with zero notice.

You seem like a reasonable fellow, how would you go about acquiring tools for self defense in Sweden?

New Hungarian Hi Power clone coming in soon, possibly even tomorrow. Sold my S&W SD9VE and my Polish P64 for it. I wanted something I can find mags for that aren't $40.

is this important if i live in a South American shithole

Sure Jew, start a panic for people to buy more guns. Fuck off kike

And yet, my IQ is several times yours. Trust me on this, you have probably never in your life encountered someone with an IQ as high as mine. Calling others stupid does not mean they are stupid, nor does it mean you are smart. It is actually the lowest form of discourse, and proves its utterer to be nothing but a worthless piece of trash. Yes. Intelligence. I have it. Bet you don't think you're so smart now, do you, cuck?

Lungt, jag röstar inte ändå. Vad gör mig sorgsen är faktumet att landsförrädare som du inte kastas ut med huvudet först.

Shotgun licenses are pretty easy to get mate, if you are willing to fill in a form and whatnot. Assuming you have no mental or criminal history. Double-barrelled shotguns are expensive as fuck, but still better than nothing. Tool up.

You couldn't even comprehend my initial post. That's how stupid you are.

This seems to be general advice for any rightwing anti govt nutters. Most of them already have that kinda setup.

I'll take things that 16yo US Internet Seals say for $100 Alex

Sure thing Sven, let us know how that worked out.

I've got my Assault-Rifle 17 and 1,000 rounds of heat-seeking bullets in my clipazines just waiting for a habbening.

Let's do this.

Even if it's just a break action shotgun or a highpoint. Something is better than nothing when it comes to home defense.

die well sven....they expect one of us in the crash

I hope to god you guys are prepared by now. You've had plenty of time to do it.

What do you carry pol?

Pic related, .40 caliber full sized glocknade

You couldn't even understand mine either, that's how stupid YOU are. Wow, I said you are stupid, that means I am smart! You know, your constant repetition of "you are stupid" is usually a debate tactic outgrown by second grade. Only people of very low intelligence can think of nothing else to say besides "You are dumb". No wonder the women in your country prefer to fuck sand niggers than "men" like you. Pretty low, Sven.

>dat octopus pepe

why yellow? piss color?

Har socialen missat att betala ut bidraget som skulle gå till gambiaresan?

based off this patch.

You should already have been stocking up on guns and ammo back when Trump was down in the polls. At least get yourself an AR-15 or something similar, and as many 30-rounders as you can carry.

Ive got a dog that lets me know when people come up the road.

Wouldn't trade it for anything.

>No wonder the women in your country prefer to fuck sand niggers than "men" like you. Pretty low, Sven.
They don't, actually. Why do you think our women are raped? Because they DON'T want to have sex with non-whites.

America on the other hand... Well.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

>Just bought a pristine condition MAS-36
>Have to wait 6 more days to pick it up

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA I WANT MY WHITE FLAGPOLE NOW!

DELETE THIS

I went to a gun store looking to buy my first handgun and this is the one that i found fit my hand the best and was most comfortable.

However I read/watched a lot of reviews and they said it was trash.

Does anyone own one here? How it is?

How much is an SKS in California? Was it affected at all by the recent restrictions?

Reported for assault spoon

house is /comfy/ with a Beretta PX4 and a 30-06 bolt action rifle

Verkar som vi en lustigkurre här. Är bara naiva idioter som bekymrar sig med röstning. Tror du det spelar någon roll vem som sitter i riksdagen när det finns (((folk))) som kontrollerar vår media och skola?

Oh, it's a .... Just trying to boost ammo sales, I see. I like some Israeli ammo but now there there is a thread on it, there goes the prices. Wow, what a fucking cuck panic thread, might have to actually hoard some more lead now since all the idiots are going to run to the shelves.

>Flag

ITS REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't know the price, but it couldn't have been affected by any restriction I know of.

Your not allowed to have a flag pole in California?

im not saying you should buy a gun asshole. im saying get your hands on a sharp object for the very least or if you live in cuck state get pepper spray its bettter than nothing.

Some handguns don't feed well with certain brands of hollow point ammunition.
If it's a Remington firearm it's probably well-made, you just need to find the best rounds to use. Ball ammo is always reliable even in crap guns like Hi-Points

Hold on Caucasian.......I think my IQ is several times YOURs. Yes I have it. Sorry you'll never get on my level. Cuck.

>10 days worth of food and water
>flash light
>gas mask
>fire axe (I'm a big guy and i can swing it around real good)

I'd buy a gun now but I'm a pathetic drug addict who's broke until next payday

It's a joke.

The MAS-36 was a French WW2 rifle.

Thank you, Greatest Ally.

5.56x45 isn't a pistol round. The velocity of most 5.56 rounds is much higher than most pistol rounds.

just get a C&R you nigger, they already have everything on you
The most common SKS (Yugo M59/66) is banned in Cali. You can get beater chink ones online for under $400, I don't know what the price of other countries are.

That's what a lot of reviewers were saying is that with cheap ammo it performs REALLY BAD. But they had very little issues with good ammo.

You should not have bought remshit but check the date of manufacture. If it's a newer one it will have a lot less problems than the first one did. Remington is one of those old school companies that made quality shit but then got bought by investors and quality went way down.

I'm calling the cops

If it works, who cares?

>learn to clean it
>learn to shoot it
>clean it again
>learn to shoot better

Other than that, don't listen to the tacticool assholes.

Pray you never have to use it, and live long enough to leave it to your grandkid.

I was comparing the two, leaf. Obviously the 9mm had a much higher kill rate.

Yea telekinesis? Fuck off Jamal, when shtf you need an effective weapon, us eurocucks got robbed.

>gun sales are up in America
>gun ammo manufacturers suddenly stop caring about making money
>slow production for some stupid reason

Could have at least tried to sell us on a panic buy with the upcoming election. Hell, now would be the time to ramp up production with a possible Clinton presidency.

Shit will fly off the shelves in the next few months.

>nuggets are banned in California
How much of a market would there be for trunk sales of cheap SKS'?

>those sheets
>that revolver
d-dad??

>Savage .223 bolt action
>AR-15 pistol also in .223
>about 300 rounds of .223
>a keltec P3AT for myself and one for the wife
>about 200 12oz cans of water
Hmmmm... Should order some bulk dry rice and beans, and cooking oil. I can kill enough wabbits and wild goat out in the desert, but you can't live off of that.

The original ones Remington put out were absolute dogshit. Complete fucking trash.

Evidently they are okay now, but in my mind they will never shake their original reputation.

I already own a gun and a few boxes of ammo so I'm good.

I like revolvers and all, but carrying that huge fucker would DEFINITELY make you an autist

>us eurocucks got robbed.
You did, not us. Don't assume we have your shitty gun laws up North.

I heard it has trouble with steel-cased ammo.
Just practice at the range with it a bunch and find out.

Based Walker coming thru.

Bow to the Master.

good argument.
but in war the government will mandate gun manufactures just like in any war

Nuggets aren't banned, I have one.

The only reason Yugo SKSs are banned is because they have a "grenade launcher." As for demand, I wouldn't know.

Nice bait. Classic.

*sharpens katana

Yeah have fun with your 12lb trigger and 6 round cylinder you dumb fuck

please, no pistol arguments here

they always end with singlehand miniguns

underrated post

Revolvers are adequate for most self defense situations. They also make great hiking guns, aren't finicky about the ammo you use, and require a lot less maintenance. You can use a .357 magnum for self defense (.38spl) or hunting mid size game (.357 mag). For self defense they're not as good as a pistol, but they're not bad, and buying one isn't a bad idea in any case.

Who we going to war with greatest ally?

FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED TO BUY A GUN SEND ME MONEY CHAIM

youtu.be/fcf1cTJCGk4

so americans as you live in the land of rooty tooty point and shooty and i live in the land of IS THAT A BUTTER KNIFE MATE GET IN THE WAGON OF TO THE CELL WITH YOU, What would be the best bang for buck firearm that would stop most threats that come in the inevitable happening

>6 round cylinder

I only need 5.

I have an old, full black Arisaka. Grandad got it during ww2 i think.

haha

you are wrong

>BJJ
>a martial art
>not a meme sport

Gather round kids, here's how to get out of any choke hold.

>locate his arms, they should be around your head
>follow the arms up to the shoulders, there should be a neck with a head on the end of it
>Unless you are a thalidomide baby with flippers, you can easily reach back and touch this person's head, who is using their entire upper body to squeeze your neck
>locate the two squishy orbs on the front of your assailant's head
>insert your fingers into those orbs
>having both eyes permanently destroyed by your thumbs should sufficiently distract your assailant long enough for you to escape or counter attack

Ever noticed how boa constrictors only kill small children and pets?

Chrysanthemum intact?

>aren't finicky about the ammo you use
Neither is any non-shit tier semi auto that is cleaned after every thousand rounds.

Me too.

Please elaborate

ok whats going to happen my master ally i have 2 hammers, and the manager of my apartments has a 9mm

686 3 inch brah

This is truly pathetic. You can't get a gun, can't even get A FUCKING DECENT KNIFE, so you have to get bladed tools under a false pretense. I feel for you Britbro.

a proxy backed by saudi money

Greatest Ally with greatest advice.

i'd make one myself and get ammo from estonia but i dont have access to a cnc machine and other tools

You did fine. Don’t listen to the 13 year olds from /k/.

Any other guns the commies have banned that you guys want? 30 round magazines? Would you pay a premium?

whats going to happen so we can screen cap this post, or will you get whacked

Where you live? Shotgun with buck shot or slugs. IIRC from the bongs on /k/ shotguns aren't actually that hard to get ahold of there.

God damn it.

I wish someone would nuke Saudi Arabia.

Pls do it, Greatest Ally.

>ammo and weapon manufactures all over the world are gonna slow the production sometimes soon
Kek, you stupid kike, ammo and gun sales have never been fucking higher. Sorry your stack of 22 will never sell

Already ahead of you, I've got a 4 week dry food supply on the way, and I plan to buy an AK47 before December (just need to save the money). I live close to a military base so I fear the worst.

dammit schlomo i always knew you were the one behind these stupid "ammo ban" conspiracy theories that bubbas are always freaking out about. this thread totally proves it

Care to elaborate?

Get a life bin that knife

What about bows and crossbows?

...w-w-w-wifes son? ?!?!!?

Don't know, i'll check it.

Should put some rounds through it at the range and see if you get a fun case of slide bite and a sore palm from the edges of grip safety under recoil.

isis are losing and saudi arabia is planning on sending them closer to the west outside of the warzone

yeah, i know. Do you open carry it? Like I said I am a big S+W revolver fan but i prefer smaller autos for carry. I carry a Glock 26.

I haven't laughed this hard since I was a little girl, thanks Norway.

>Hey Ma, I'm using big words on the internet again!

There will never be a gun shortage.

Ammunition? absolutely. purchase a few thousand rounds for every caliber owned.

You see Sven, I have yet seen man who has outsmarted bullet.

>Britcuck raises his sweaty hands, filled with spaghetti
>"Oi-oi-oi'm gonna bust ya up m8! An sweah"
>The UN Peacekeeper raises his Galil
>"Mr.Khan sends his regards, 'm8'."
>*blam blam blam*
>The smell of gunpowder reaches the Peacekeeper's engorged nose.
>"Oy vey... what a mess..."

You already broke the law once. Might as well go all in.

Armyfag here

Are you retarded?

So, have we ever a chance here?

Anyone have the music video version?

This viking is a cantaloupe.

its not gonna be army vs. army but there will be alot of terror nests close to home

its much easier to send money to someone at a western country, especially in one that allows you to get a hold of guns

Older pic. Got a shotgun recently for my b-day.

Being poorfag fucking sucks ass though. I barely have anything to spend on ammo that isn't going to more pressing obligations like rent.

Haven't gotten ammo recently either and I have a pretty damn low stock.

>would need to wait two months before receiving PAL
darn

I am SoL

He's right though. You're willingly gimping yourself by going with a revolver over a decent semi auto.

>mfw i was gonna buy an AR-15
>mfw i got talked in to going to Playa Del Carmen in February instead
>mfw i probably won't be able to find any scary 'salt rifles come Christmas bonus time

Hope my Mini-14 will suffice

Yes, we are allowed to get a hold of guns. It is bit pita but doable.

>sitting on 2000 rounds of .308
>pops is sitting on 4000 rounds of 30-06 for his garand

also have quite a bit of BTC, gold, canned goods and some MJ stashed away. bring it on

This. I finally broke down and got my first firearm, a vanilla ar-15 m4 carbine. It's got a carry handle sight. So sexy.

Here we have the Canadian shitposter in its natural habitat. As you can see, it's outed itself as a complete retard, a fairly common occurrence.

>Any other guns the commies have banned that you guys want?

The thing is that they haven't even really banned any guns in the traditional sense. Generally speaking, as long as it has both a pistol grip and detachable magazine, it's a banned gun. We get around that by either using wonky stocks to get around the pistol grip part, or use bullet buttons to get around the removable magazine part. So ARs and AKs aren't banned, they're just neutered. You'd have better luck smuggling on off-roster handguns, but frankly the risk vs reward wouldn't be worth it.

Yes, people will pay premiums for standard capacity magazines so long as you don't get caught selling them.

7.62 beats your euphoria, cuck

>implying you'd resist being culturally enriched

Nah I just like the look of it. I carry a meme shield.

remington pistols are pretty shitty but if you like it, then that's your thing.

remingtom pistols are better made than taurus and hi-point, but for your first (and possibly only) gun, you want something that works reliably

and that does NOT mean "glock"

gock "reliability" is acheived the same way nuggets and AK's do, through increibly loose tolerances sloppy machining and shit accuracy potential.

sure, you can dunk them in mud and still pop off, but you pay for that with shit accuracy, rattly parts and fiddly malfunctions when a goddamed pebble sneaks into the works and jams it all up

a gun should be like good pussy, tight well lubed and ready for action.

glocks ak's tauruses, hipoints etc are worn out roasties with gential warts and herpegonnesyphilaids

Serious question: Why do people buy obsolete battle rifle designs when the AR-10 exists?

how long do we have

God fucking damn it, I was putting my money into a restomod.

Can the fucking happening wait till after the election?

>$2 per shot.

You can only afford 5 rounds.

> thinks an SKS is a "nugget"
> found the No-Gunz

this is /pol, not /po
go fold your rice paper into a swan someplace else faggot.

>fifty cal hollow points
wow that's a thing? do they perform any better than fmj in ballistics tests?

hearty kek

Hah, you can buy knives. You're just not allowed to carry one. Though if you're not black then the chances of getting searched by the police are pretty low.

Cheap.

A Nugget is the grandaddy of war, but costs only 200 dollars. SKS costs only a bit more. Even in Canada.

Because some people like variety.

Not everything has to be an AR you know.

good luck buying one under $700

>a
>fucking
>great
>point

>4000 rounds of 30-06 for his garand
Fuck yeah.

>MJ stashed away.
Fuck that. Stash cases of liquor. Never goes bad, most people like it (good for trade and barter), will be worth A LOT in a SHTF society. You can always grow MJ.

They're not. Though buying slugs or 00 shot is.

Step 1. Fund immigration.
Step 2. Fund terrorism / Support Anti migration on social media & elsewhere.
Do all of this before the mass deportation begins.

Now buy as much stock as possible from weapon/armor, aid and whichever manufacturers which will make the most money during a potential war crisis.

Step 3. Profit and Entertainment

The fault rest with naivety. A world full of people with superiority complexes can never have peace.

also 3 doll hair mags

top bantz

Alright, where can I legally get a gun in the UK? I know we have weird laws here so hunting rifles are good but handguns are bad.

>wasting crop space

lel

Because modularity, maneuverability, large mag sizes, and readily available ammo/parts is for communists.

Oh yeah, and rounds that were invented after terminal ballistics and wound cavitation were a thing are a homosexual plot.

>implying king kang wont delay the election
>mfw the super happening happensand king kang closes the election

I'm surprised you even know what a gun is, how much did the license for you to learn about them cost?

It's whatever really, I'm in the National Guard so they're just going to shove a rifle in my hand anyways, I stopped caring about being prepared when I realized zombies will never happen

fuck yeah g3 bro. got my ptr bought and paid for, just a few more days' wait.

You can pick up a license application at your local police station. Unless you own a lot of land or are a member of a club you want a shotgun license. The cops need a valid reason to refuse you one. After you get that, just look in the Yellow Pages to find your nearest gun shop

bolt guns are more fun to shoot than semi autos. it's like stick shift vs automatic

>PTR-91 magazines cost $3 a pop
Roller delayed blowback is about as simple as it gets
>HK bolt slap is fun as hell.

Even 125 years later Sergei Ivanovich Mosin and Leon Nagant are killing dirty capitalist scum ;_;7