Ameribros, redpill me on Mexicans

Ameribros, redpill me on Mexicans.
Are they really that bad? Do they team up with niggers? Do they cry about racism? Are their women hot (I imagine they are, but it might be just a shill propaganda)?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37427495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are their women hot (I imagine they are, but it might be just a shill propaganda)?

No. There are extremely attractive Latin women, but your average Mexican woman is a tiny goblin. The attractive Latinas are the ones that are mostly European, and they're typically from South America, not Mexico.

>Do they cry about racism?
Not really

>Do they team up with niggers?
No

>Are they really that bad?
Eh

no

they hate each other

no

>Are their women hot (I imagine they are, but it might be just a shill propaganda)?
depends
either extremely hot or super ugly

So I guess it is not such a problem after all? I mean at least you are not turning into second sweden or germany

Mexico-Mexicans aren't nearly as bad as the other spics some like to clump under 'Mexicans'; specifically, Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the biggest fucking nuisance.

t. south floridian surrounded by spics

Too many illegal immigrants will destabilize things

There is no control, they are just pouring in, that's the problem. They will have to go back.

I should add, in south florida, whites are the actual minority. it's a cesspool of shitskins, I can never recover from the racism I've gained through living here.

They don't integrate.
That's the problem.

>Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the biggest fucking nuisance

Ft. Lauddy here

I dislike Venezuelans the most, desu.

Fun to have sex with, shitty to live around.

(It's as if a city full of Third Worlders actually becomes the Third World...)

>Too many illegal immigrants will destabilize things
you commit crime you get deported

>There is no control, they are just pouring in, that's the problem. They will have to go back.
nah they don't make much difference in the country of 300 something million people

hahaha you fucking lying faggot
where exactly in Florida?
I lived in Miami, Davie, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens and now near Orlando
I didn't feel like minority surrounded by hispanics
Although fucking cubans pretending to be white are cringey and annoying

>I can never recover from the racism I've gained through living here
And I can never recover from the racism I've gained through browsing Cred Forums, even though I haven't talked to a single nigger or sand-nigger or mexican my entire life

those are all bigger cities. which part of miami? north miami or metro with the expensive homes? I'm talking about the hood slowly creeping up north because of more illegals and their welfare, sounds like you're escaping it LOL. I'm at the border of Miramar, my neighborhood was once 90% white and now the only whites left is my family and the old people too stubborn to move.

inb4, by bigger cities I mean the sparse white cities. bigger in the sense of average income LOL

Just because they aren't completely awful mean they are as good as whites nor would I want to become another spic shithole.

They aren't rude, but they destroy communities. Fucking trash everywhere, welfare fraud and abuse, vote in shit corrupt governments, accordion music every night until 3 am. They also do commit much more crime than whites though not nigger tier levels.

At least their gang members will usually leave you alone if you're not in their area. Niggers you always have to be on guard.

I guess it depends where you live. I live in Florida and there's a few Mexicans here but more Puerto Ricans.

1. Women usually are not that hot. Usually dark brown with black body hair which makes their mustache more noticeable than other women. Most are on welfare and eat shitty food so they're fat.

2. They don't really cry about racism, they usually just say racist shit right back.

3. Minorities usually stick with their own kind

4. They can be. Usually they're smelly and annoying.

we have hoods here in Orlando too
just don't live in them
gated community here there are some niggers, jamaicans and hispanics but they have good incomes

are the illegals even eligible for welfare?
my wife's mom was legal, a refugee from Nicaragua and she never had some special treatment, housing, food stamps or whatever else, just hard working cleaning lady

the problem is they multiply and aggressively go after the free gibs. They do not like living around non-mexicans for the most part (unless they are rich).

We definitely aren't getting the best and brightest.

>are the illegals even eligible for welfare
Yes. Inside snactuary cities. Outside They get basic services and then shit out 5 little taquitos and collect money that way.

Mexicans are much better than niggers.

But what can we do?

I hope niggers come up with a "back to africa" plan on their own, but they are so fucking stupid.

They take every job not requiring college degrees. They are shitty coworkers because they can't speak English, and the managers can't tell them what to do because they can't understand each other's words. They clique up with the other spics and talk/text each other the entire day. They ruined America for anyone who works for their keep. They congregate near each other and ruin entire parts of towns and communities.

There is nothing wrong with most mexicans. They hate niggers. The only problem is mexicans who flaunt our laws and come here illegally. And the ones who come here to live off of welfare and don't want to assimilate.

>I hope niggers come up with a "back to africa" plan on their own, but they are so fucking stupid.
they tried to make liberia already in the past

Well good luck

so much this

Ehh not the worst, could be better

It's just illegals need to get out/stay out

>Are their women hot

Mexicans can be bad, other central Americans can be ok. Guatemalans are usually pretty nice and based.

Mexicans hate niggers, a lot. I've never met a Mexican that wasn't openly racist against niggers.

I've never heard a Mexican cry about racism.

Latino women can be fucking gorgeous.

Perhaps (((Soros))) can fund them all back to Tha Mothaland

Honestly the ones that aren't in gangs are pretty brotier. Mexicans and niggers hate each other also so that's pretty cool, I really don't have a problem with most of them

So the problem is basicaly that they wont integrate into sociesty, building their own parts of mexica inside of the us?

aka low life white trash complaining that he can't flip burgers for 15 dollars per hour because Jose already doing it for 8

Mexicans straight up drive niggers out their neighborhoods. They're basically living Cred Forums's dream

The ones that go to university do.

>Are their women hot
Some of their women are gorgeous, but don't forget that Jeb Bush's wife is on the opposite end of that particular spectrum.

Compared to say, the Arabs taking over France, or the Somalis taking over Sweden, no.

Theyre fuckin hot!

I live in Santa Monica. Mexicans are fine people. Most of them want to work, although a few of them are of course terrible. They don't cry about racism very much because they're actually busy doing hard-ass backbreaking labor. Their women are almost never hot, however. There are a handful of 8/10s but that's about as hot as it gets.

They honestly aren't bad here in the north east.
No.
No.
Some.

beta fags i repeat beta fags, yes that includes u, NEVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SPIC ITS BAD NEWS

yep. They bust their ass, I'll give them that - but they just come here to work, then either leave or send all their money out of the country

She try to marry you for citizenship or an anchor baby or some shit?

They're really not that bad and they don't team up with niggers. Actually the trend is more of a white-CHI alliance against the niggers. Which is good.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37427495

definetely not

Yes, they are. They drive wages down because they can live on less due to government subsidies.
Usually not, but sometimes.
They are until they have kids, or 45, whichever comes first.

Mexican chicks can be very nice. From Colombia I only saw dirty trannies with fake tits.

They aren't even as close to being as bad as niggers. I wouldn't have a problem with them at all if they would just stop flooding in and breeding like rabbits. The area I live in has a high hispanic population but they all stay in their shitty part of town and keep to themselves. The women on average aren't attractive but the good looking ones are really good looking.

I live in Arizona and have been around them since a kid. The ones that were raised here are good people for the most part. Yeah, there's some shitty drug peddling types, but most are just normal motherfuckers. Far better than negros in general. Their women tend to fatten up like crazy after their teen years though, but the ones that don't are usually quite attractive

>All these Chicano shills
lel Cred Forums is filled with spics so don't expect an honest answer

most of us are retarded. Univision is an ultimate blupill..

HOWEVER

There's nothing better than having a carne asada with my extended family and getting drunk off tecate and tequila, then crying when listening to corridos.

pic related is my family

>Fun to have sex with
Have fun with your aids, you nigger tranny loving hooker fucker.

They're pretty bad. They either drink or have anger issues (which nulls the need for alcohol). They also fucking play music loudly at all hours.

But at least the wetback spics have the decency to know their place. The "Mexican-American" spics are the worst. They talk with a sense of entitlement and authority just because beaner nigger fucking asses didn't have to cross the river or get shoved in a truck.

tldr; only good minorities are Asian women.

gas yourself, chicano

yea the women turn into blimps. Most are built like a barrell

Someone post

>mexicans are bro-tier... their women are bue- i mean great! image

Get it over with, i know you want to post it

fuck you

Why are Mexicans so hostile to Mexican-Americans?

What did I do to you Cuauhtemoc?

Asians are by far the best minorities to live near

you aren't mexican

Niggers or Mexicans? Which one do you prefer?

Neither.

Both are scum, you can't trust any of them. They're always aggressive and the males of each race put on a false bravado because they need to believe they can survive in the world.

Maybe it's like an America-Canada style dynamic between real Mexicans and American Mexicans?

>Fuck you Canada!

>Mexicans
>Race

Mexibros. Not even a question. They are not even 1/10th retarded as blacks

New Mexican here.

It's pretty chill here. A lot of spics want trump here. We also Micheal Romero who is full conservative.

Is that a serious question? Are you an actual retarded?

Get the fuck back to your donkey fucking mother spic.

I have never made a Mexican, but I'm willing to bet that they're just as good citizens as white Americans.

Hell no, as soon as they get the numbers they ethnically cleanse any neighborhood they can through gang violence and social shunning. The only time a Mexican will associate with blacks is when he wants to sell him drugs.
>Do they cry about racism
not that I've ever seen.
>are their women hot
They are, but a lot of them age poorly and get fat once they turn 25. The english speaking ones will try to hook up with white men if they can.
>are they really that bad
They're not the worst, but I still would prefer to live in a white neighborhood. My biggest problem is that they don't pick up their trash, ironic given how many of them are janitors.

they age differently

>pic related is 13 in the 1st pic and 15 in the last pic

Just realise this: lots of Mexicans are into metal. Which is a white thing. Lots of mexican chicks are 'gothic'. That's also a white thing.

Niggers just don't have that mentality. With a few exceptions of course. But they don't get along with other niggers. Niggers are all the same stupid rap faggots.

Spic here, most people from south the border are quite similar.
Kinda, varies a little from the country but most people would agree indios are the worst kind of hispanic, followed by mongrels and whites.
They hate nogs, even more than whites i'd say
Depends where you are and what kind of people it is. mostly indios or mutts do but not as much as nigs do
>Are their women hot?
Some are, those who have european blood of course. Native hispanic women are hideous, from mexico to the Patagonia, but specially here :(

I don't think all Mexicans are bad, theres probably some good ones. That being said, the ones that come here are the poorest least educated from their country. They come here because they are extremely poor and get no help from the Mexican government. They know the USA will give them a free ride for healthcare and shady corporations will help them get illegal bank accounts and ss numbers. We are pretty much the pressure release valve that stops Mexican peasants from rising up against their corrupt government. They dont team up with nogs in fact they hate them like the rest of civilization does. Mexicans aren't that bad in reality but masses of poor, low iq people flooding in burdening our already failing welfare systems fucks the US

it's 50/50 with mexicans. You never know what you're going to get with those guys. I guess they are almost like white people.

The mexican who is well mannered, hard working, and christian, exists. Then you have cholo beaners in gangs and stuff.

The only place you ive seen cholo gangs active is, almost all of texas, the little slums surrounding LA, and Virginia for some fucking reason.

Honestly, Mexicans are pretty bro tier. They're typically super friendly and welcoming and have solid Christian family values. If you are friends with a Mexican, his whole family will love you and treat you like family. Most are hard working and while their women are hit or miss, the hot ones are as hot as any women on earth. Plus their food is some of the best, second only to Italian, maybe.

t. White guy who's lived in Arizona his whole life.

Mexicans by far

agreed.

but people need to be aware that "Mexican" is a country and Mexican people are not the same as, say, Salvadorans or Brazilians, etc.

In my experience, actual Mexicans tend to be on the good side. They're more interested in learning English and fitting in and getting ahead.

Salvadoreans are more of a mixed bag. Many of them have no intention of learning English or working to better themselves or fitting in or really caring at all. They're gonna end up leeches on the social welfare system.

Texas fag here, the Mexicans here are pretty chill and have some good food and decent women but they're lazy as shit and radicalize in neighbor hoods and trash them like niggers do

This. Remember we are 60% so the odds of you getting an answer from a spic are very high.

Very true. I've met quite a few Meximetalheads

FUUCK NIGGERS

Im "mexican" but was born in US label me as you will.

most are illegal from my estimates of everyone I know, being illegal they dont have a license or any documentation so often they just to labor intensive jobs or things people dont want to do. they have very traditional conservative values like all the gay shit and degeneracy is not welcome with open arms.

>team up with niggers? Given that usually mexicans have to rent a place or live in the ghetto lower cost areas eventually they will be around black people. I grew up poor for the first years in elementary, when youre in the ghetto riding bikes every day skin color doesnt matter too much you just learn that sometimes black kids might steal your toys or bikes left out in the open so you gotta look out for yourself. Its a community thing to respect each other but we prefer to stay with out own kind I believe. A black ghetto is waaay worse than a mexican ghetto trust me anyone will back this statement up.

>cry about racism?
Usually we might face subtle racism like in stores or a server in a restaurant would not be very kind if they are used to only serving white people wondering why you are there. Most illegal mexicans hate that they work very very hard everyone treats them like shit, they want citizenship and often uneducated people can lash out in anger saying X is racist. The typical mexican only cares about immigration reform its the only thing that plays on the mexican news when they get back from work and often blasts donald trump its just like CNN.

>are their women hot?
They are generally pretty, some ugly or darkskin/chubby, then there's the hot ones. The problem is they tend to lose their virginity very fast or get pregnant quite easily. Usually in their mid 20s you see the effects of weight gain, a typical pretty latina has many many guys after her.

beautiful women look like lele star or jynx maze.

I live in Austin, TX. We are a sanctuary city. I live in a middle-class single family home. Austin is a sanctuary city, meaning no deportations or any kind of investigation into citizenship status of anyone.

There are tons and tons of Mexicans here. Some parts of town are just the Mexican part of town, and every store and piece of real estate is catered to the ethnic enclave, in Spanish, usually by and for Mexicans.

When I go to the grocery store, 1 in 2 people are Mexican. The white people, sadly, are usually old and fat baby boomers who will die off in the next 10 to 15 years. While in the grocery store, I mostly hear Spanish being spoken throughout the store. It's really discomforting, and it wasn't always like this. Even the employees are more comfortable bantering in Spanish while stocking the shelves, than speaking English.

When you go to an expensive ritzy place, you can expect to see all of the young white millennials in there. Downtown is full of condos from all the transplant Californians, new ones being built every day since we're in a housing crisis. The city is at 99.5% capacity or something.

Are the Mexican immigrants criminal? Yes and no. Lots of hit and run cases. Some rape cases. Mostly it's the children on immigrants who will have a chip on their shoulder and try to fuck with you. A few just want to be like white people.

Their women are hot when they're teenagers and after they have their first kid, they get super fat and never slim down. When I was in high school, the Mexican chicks got pregnant at 16 at disproportionately high rates compared to their white and black counterparts.

They always drive beat up old pickup trucks with a sticker of virgen de guadalupe on the back window. They don't mow their yards and throw their trash in their own fucking yard, often littered with dirty diapers and sun-bleached plastic kids towns. Blasting their shitty polka tejano music at 5:45 AM getting ready to go to their construction job.

>depends
>most of the time no, but sometimes they do
>not really, but sometimes
>the "white" ones are okay, but they all turn into gargoyles at 25

t. Someone who lives in LA

Seek and ye shall find

When they congregate in high numbers and take over neighborhoods and towns they turn them into Mexican slums. They also spread a lot of graffiti and make the surrounding area look like shit.