People talking about the Trump foundation more than the Clinton foundation, despite Clinton's being far more corrupt

>people talking about the Trump foundation more than the Clinton foundation, despite Clinton's being far more corrupt

life just ain't fair

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2014/311/580/2014-311580204-0c3ee98d-9.pdf
philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Charity-watchdog-compares-Clinton-Trump-foundations.html
factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>despite Clinton's being far more corrupt
Huh, it's almost like every GOP "investigation" into it went nowhere,Trump Foundation has literally no transparency, and Clinton Foundation got perfect scores from independent watchdogs. Really makes you think...

>5% goes to chairty
> tottally transparent goyim

That surprises you? Hillary's playbook is almost 100% accuse "Trump of doing what I do". It is a strategy to muddy the waters, so nobody knows what to believe and no attack really sticks. The only response is for Trump to figure out how to be more appealing on a visceral level than Clinton, and appealing enough to negate her painting him as scary. Information is so muddy that the only real battle is fought on emotional connection between candidate and voters.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
(You)

Oh look CTR found a new non-story to spam the board with

Why don't we talk about why you decided to shill for a candidate who's trying to cover up her crimes by pretending to be retarded?

>5.7% goes to chairty

guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2014/311/580/2014-311580204-0c3ee98d-9.pdf

Objectively curropt

Stay mad hillcuck

>88% goes to charity programs

Objectively wrong

Stay mad Drumpf cuck.

Lmao sure hillcuck

What is it, Drumpf cuck? Charity or charity grants?

philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Charity-watchdog-compares-Clinton-Trump-foundations.html

What's he hiding?

>only charitable expenses is grants
>hillcucks confirmed for not being able to read

Clearly these watchdogs are full of shit if the clintion foundation makes nearly 200 million in revenue and nearly a 100 in profit while only 2.5 million goes to chairty. Go look up the public tax records and call him out. You can't because you are full of shit

Fucking bump look how silly this fucking is. Are conferences and paying your employees chairty now?

Another bump

It's useless, CTR shills usually abandon threads once they run out of arguments

Do you actually think their programs do nothing?

factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

I don't know, is using other people's money to cover your own business expenses charity?

>“The organization carries out programs. I am not intimately familiar with those programs, but assuming they are genuine, those would be considered charitable activities.”

Guess that's settled now, the Clintons are pure philanthropists fighting for the good in the world with their secret foundation programs.

Now, answer please
Why are you shilling for someone who is either a felon or a retard?

Clinton Development Initiative staff in Africa train rural farmers and help them get access to seeds, equipment and markets for their crops.

Clinton Climate Initiative staff help governments in Africa and the Caribbean region with reforestation efforts, and in island nations to help develop renewable energy projects.

Staff at the Clinton Health Access Initiative, an independent, affiliated entity, work in dozens of nations to lower the cost of HIV/AIDS medicine, scale up pediatric AIDS treatment and promote treatment of diarrhea through life-saving Zinc/ORS treatment.

Clinton Health Matters staff work with local governments and businesses in the United States to develop wellness and physical activity plans.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Nice quick copypasta answer but that was not the question I asked you.

>Why are you shilling for someone who is either a felon or a retard?

Slit your wrists, leftists trash. Trump will win. Deal with it. I hope it hurts. You deserve to be skinned alive, then brutally gang raped in a tub of saltwater before being fed alive to dogs, feet first.

If I was shilling for a felon, it would be for the guy caught self-dealing.

Wew, lad. Really bringing those moderates over, huh?

(((independent watchdogs)))

Yes, everyone is out to get you. Such a victim. White genocide, am I right?

>What did he possibly mean by this?
We are well beyond simplistic notions of 'meaning' and 'logic' user, we are in a realm of spectacle scarcely conceived of by our ancestors

What he 'meant' by it was 'be quiet i don't care about you and your questions' more or less

So you admit shilling for a retard then? Why do you expect Hillary to be a good president if you think she doesn't even know the basics of what counts as classified information?

Nope, voting for Trump, the one and only felon 'and' retard.

You can't even lie well on the internet. Sad!

It actually wouldn't surprise me if various CTR shills end up voting for Trump. I can't imagine it's nice wasting hours on the internet trying to defend your walking corpse puppet.