Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that blacks view police as foreign invaders is the bigger story here.

don't americans kill other americans because they can not because they are trying to create an islamic state?

Police do good. Sometimes something bad happens involving the police, although generally there is a good explanation. ISIS are shitheads that do no good and need to be exterminated in every scenario.

The fact that they are separating dog themselves from Americans is interesting.

The racial divide in this country is fucking tangible.

USA has no control of ISIS communities.

Black leaders don't have control on their own either.

Blacks sucks.

Yeah, why do blacks look at cops as enemy combatants

Also, the fact they think being against ISIS and being against crime universally are mutually exclusive is fucking stupid.

I can be against crime(Which I am) and I can also oppose ISIS(Which I do)

Everything is so black and white with them.

Americans killing Americans has nothing to do with ISIS killing americans. Niggers committing crimes/killing each other directly affects how the police have to react to them and causes more violent confrontations which are more likely to end in a shooting.

blacks killing blacks and americans killing americans is largely a redundant thing to say. american crime is mostly black crime.

and whites can't speak up about it because we get branded as racists for even bringing it up.
and blacks can't speak up about it because they get branded as uncle toms and "think you better than everyone else" and other bullshit.

shit can't get fixed because black culture is so fargone.

Well if niggers weren't killing niggers all the time we wouldn't have an argument would we?

Shut the fuck up leaf!! Did OP say think was allowed in this thread? I think not

There is outrage against Americans killing Americans, why do you think almost everyone hates niggers?

>Americans kill more Americans than what ISIS does! Checkmate, it's justified, Drumpf btfo

are you missing the point on purpose or just really fucking stupid?

Fuck off leaf. You were answered, now go fuck trudeau

>I HAET LE FUCKING LEEFS TOO GUYS AM I COOL NOW? PLEASE ACCEPT ME, MY GLORIOUS ALT-RIGHT HIVEMIND MASTERS!!!

The irony is one of the variables from the first example is the reason one of the variables from the second example is so large

that's not what irony means

>make claim distinguishing two different examples to illustrate a point
>fails to see that the illustrated point has the opposite effect

the opposite of what was expected
irony

Achtung!

Always take note of an user's flag. You could be arguing with:

A. FUCKING. LEAF!

>somebody correctly defines and identifies irony on the internet
am i dreaming

>has the opposite effect
you being intentionally obtuse doesnt actually detract from the comparison though. you're literally pretending not to see the comparison because MUH BLACKK PEEPL CRIEM STATSS
lol it's so funny to watch americans getting so triggered by a levelheaded outsider's perspective on their country. they have to just pretend that all 30+million of us have inherently worthless/wrong opinions. y'know, the way that intellectually honest people usually do

look at it this way, dumbass

if the black murder rate was subtracted entirely, it would STILL be way more americans than isis has killed and therefore still validates the comparison

Blacks kill lots of blacks
if blacks didn't kill as many blacks, then American crime rate against other Americans falls
If American crime rate against other Americans falls, ISIS kill more Americans than other Americans

The comparison is trying to point out that it's okay to kill others and not be outraged about it if there's in an arbitrary group near enough to my own. This is total fucking horseshit.

>If American crime rate against other Americans falls, ISIS kill more Americans than other Americans
there might be a few graphs you need to look up
>The comparison is trying to point out that it's okay to kill others and not be outraged about it if there's in an arbitrary group near enough to my own.
actually never mind, if this is your mental caliber then im sure numbers and graphs will just confuse you lol

>everything is so black and white with them

Literally. It's like poetry.

The Day of the Rake is coming, Leaf.

You've been warned.

>You're so dumb I can't even explain guess I win again

typical leafposting
the central idea is that police violence is comparable to ISIS in terms of uncontrollable danger without function or form, and is therefore especially scary, and is therefore a bigger concern than actual higher murder rates by others.

Again, this comparison is absolutely misguided.

>being against ISIS and being against crime universally are mutually exclusive
man, the level of reading comprehension in this thread is fucking hilarious
>the central idea is that police violence is comparable to ISIS in terms of uncontrollable danger without function or form, and is therefore especially scary, and is therefore a bigger concern than actual higher murder rates by others
once again, no, you massive idiot, that's not the point being made.

i really did think it was obvious but apparently it needs to be spelled out. you would never balk at someone for being outraged over the deaths of americans at the hands of terrorists for the sole reason that "americans do it more" so why are you so quick to balk at black people mourning their dead that have been lost to police violence because "black people do it more"?

>you would never balk at someone for being outraged over the deaths of americans at the hands of terrorists for the sole reason that "americans do it more" so why are you so quick to balk at black people mourning their dead that have been lost to police violence

because this is an erroneous comparison you stupid motherfucker. Read between the lines.
ISIS violence against Americans is not equivalent to police violence against blacks. One is random terror, the other is a response from higher rates of crime and less of a willingness to comply with authority. It has nothing to do with mourning and everything to do with shifting the blame onto police by comparing them to ISIS. Blacks being killed by police is overwhelmingly the fault of individual blacks. There is no ISIS equivalent.

I'm done replying to you. It's a stupid comparison at best.

>shifting the blame onto police by comparing them to ISIS
the comparison is the reactions you incredibly dense fucking mongoloid lmao

you're not even disagreeing with the premise being put forth because you're too stupid to actually comprehend and then rebut it. you're punching down a strawman that you made

A. The movement is based around the idea of "black lives matter"ing therefore you would think they might tackle the biggest killer of blacks. Its a fair question of them.

B. There is no statistical data that suggests blacks are killed disproportionately for their race by police officers.
Blacks commit more crime, more violent crime, resist arrest more and have weapons more.
All of the above means you have more frequent and escalated interactions with police.

Yep. People are tribal. People get angry when members of "The Other" hurt their tribe.

White Americans view brown ISIS as The Other, so we get particularly mad whenever they hurt our tribe.

Unfortunately, we're trained/shamed into not viewing blacks that way.

On the other hand, blacks are trained to view white people as The Other, so any white-on-black crime (police or otherwise) is a cause for outrage. And naturally, the (((media))) is thrilled to find any excuse to shame white people.

If whites want to survive, we need to accept, embrace, and exploit our tribalism—particularly at the expense of blacks.

Pic related.

A. pretending black people dont care about gang violence is on you, not on them

B. it's very hard to prove that someone was killed for their race, but black people are on the receiving end of police violence disproprotionately

have some OC

Niggers also have guns and threaten people then people before they know facts chimpout

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because they are commiting crimes more disproportionately.

They interact more with police and with more agression. Of course they get killed disproportionately.