How come Nazis were the only good Fascists broskis?

How come Nazis were the only good Fascists broskis?

>How come Nazis were the only good Fascists broskis?
The japanese were prety good too, you can't deny they gave you a massive amount of trouble until you broke their communications code and discovered the next attack would be in midway.

if they were so good how come they failed faggot

Everyone knows the Italians were the best fascists.

This. Italian fascism is the best form of fascism, even if they did poorly during the war.

>even if they did poorly during the war.
they did a great job in the spanish civil war and Germany didn't, that's why .

No they didn't. They were told they were going to ethiopia and shipped out in the winter wearing tropical clothing. The first battles they fought in 37, they over extended themselves and retreated in disarray.

Because Fascism is pretty fucking stupid. The only reason Nazi Germany was as economically strong as it was is because the entire economy was based on war.

lad 50 boats with military equipment and 50 k soldiers is not bad

So you wanted to say they contributed more? They objectively did not fight well, regardless of what they provided. Also, despite the germans providing less, the nationalists would have failed if german pilots did not carry the troops in morocco to spain.

>So you wanted to say they contributed more?
yes
> the nationalists would have failed if german pilots did not carry the troops in morocco to spain.
false the italians also help there

MUH FLAG! WTF, SPAIN!

yes u was cool back then, now back with england plz

>the only good fascists were BTFO and had their country burned to the ground
kys

Nazi and fasci are two different parties.

only "Littorio" was a regular army division.
The remainder consisted of volunteers and unemployed from Southern Italy with outdated equipment.

Without the Legions air support the commies would have won the war, although I recognize CTV air force had its fair share in it.

>The remainder consisted of volunteers and unemployed from Southern Italy with outdated equipment.
and what the fuck was the anarcho communist army the first years?
Italy also send planes

>Italy also send planes
as I said: CTV air force had its fair share

the bulk of the republican air force and navy remained loyal, that's why Franco needed the airlift to cross over.
Germany sent twice the planes for the job than Italy did.

>as I said: CTV air force had its fair share
sorry lad didn't read that
yes Germany test all the planes and did a great job here but honestly I think that if Mussolini was the guy that have to persuade Spain to join the Axis Spain would enter the war

Also, the graf spee stopped the republican navy from harassing the crossing from morroco to spain.
You weren't going to enter because you just had a civil war that destroyed your industry and salazar was convinced that the british would win, and he had franco's ear.

we trade with the axis and send 50k volunteers to figth in Russia but only there and only to kill commies, till the axis fucked up there I think we could join

50k is like piss in the ocean on the eastern front. Most of your trade with the axis was you repaying your debt to the germans. The iron and coal mines in bilbao were taken over
by german engineers.

Franco kept increasing his demands for germany to join the axis. He wanted french african territory and guarantees for food and oil shipments the germans could not supply.

>50k is like piss in the ocean on the eastern front
is a first step
>He wanted french african territory and guarantees for food and oil shipments the germans could not supply.
B But we need that