Why can't black people swim, Cred Forums?

Why can't black people swim, Cred Forums?
How retarded do you have to be to drown in a swimming pool?

My friend who lived in Cape Town pointed this out, the nigs, despite having access to beaches and pools, couldn't swim.

>white people go to the moon
>black people won't even leave the jungle

i don't think anyone told them that they couldn't breathe underwater

>we wuz atlantians and sheeeeit

Think about where they live and where they came from.

When the largest body of water in your ancestral homeland is a puddle of zebra piss, it makes sense that you wouldn't know how to swim.

I didn't learn to swim because my Mediterranean ancestors waded rivers to catch fish. I learned to swim because I went to the pool and swam.

It's something that parents should do with their children at a young age, because swimming is an important life skill. Like riding a bike.

Evolution... if you can't go in the water for thousand of years because it's full with deadly animals your race will simply not learn how to swim without a lot of training.

apes cant swim

apes cant figure out how to exploit resources, so they kill animals and grab fruit like apes, never needing to swim

Thus apes cant swim

Neither can chimpanzees. Not sure why you're surprised.

Africa has huge rivers, lakes and has the largest coastline of the entire world.

>not posting the full story

abbos can swim, though, even though we didn't let them into swimming pools until a few decades ago
bangladesh has FISHERMEN who don't know how to swim properly, so this isn't just an african thing

Fucking niggers man.....why are we not evil killers like niggers say we are. I don't want them on my planet

Poseidon, and by extension water, is racist and takes every chance he gets to kill black people.

The names are the best part.

I heard niggers have denser skeletons

I learned swimming with 5 and adult niggers can't do it in a first world country..... oh boy

Niggers have heavier skeletons. They can't float for shit unlike whites and asians. That's why there are very few black athletes in swimming competition. It takes them more energy just to stay afloat.

Fucking googles.

because whites be racists and pools only exist in white neighborhoods

The truth is they just dont bother to learn for whatever reason. Even week in chicago during the summer there are several people who drown, and its almost always blacks.

I heard it was because blacks have higher bone density
it makes them shit swimmers

Black user reporting in. Swimming is a survival skill; as such, my parents made sure I knew how to swim before I knew how to steal a bike.

The only other black people I know that can swim are from Florida, though.

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius

oh my god

Most of Africa is coastline and rivers

Your theory is retarded

>poor schools
>Never fill pools
POOLS CLOSED!

man imagine being DeKendrix 21 years old now and the reason six of your siblings dead

To be fair, I don't think there's a single river in Africa you could swim in and survive long enough to pass on your genes.

Come on m8, the answer is simply that swimming is yet another activity with delayed gratification.
Googles can't learn anything because they're googles, not because of some mythopoeical excuse.

You need your parents to teach you. Black parents don't teach their kids shit. They get outraged at the idea telling their children how to be polite to a cop...

Are niggers human enough to feel sadness over such an event? I am highly dubious.

:/

It's the same reason why they can't cross a fucking street properly.

They don't have parents. They're not taught basic shit when they're kids.

Fun Fact: Most Koreans can't swim either.

google probably thinks he just landed all the inheritance air jordans that day

just kidding desu

black people can swim but there is an evolution aspect surprisingly
white people have shorter legs and a longer torso than black people which makes them more buoyant and faster in the water but slower on land, this is also why black people dominate running and white people dominate swimming

They have higher bone density, making them less buoyant.

>It's something that parents should do with their children at a young age
>ParentS
>S
Case solved.

They pretty much force us to learn to swim here in primary school (I think you yanks call it elementary school).

it's rare to find *anyone* who can't swim here.

This boggles my mind.

Does this apply to infants too? You know how if you toss them in water they are supposedly able to swim instinctively.

Because the pool's always closed?

Even the abos can ?

The ones I've met can yeah.

Fucking googles are subhuman

> water-is-the-moon-man.jpg

>worked in water park
>see many people every day, all races
>larger proportion of black teens (up to 15) use life jackets than other races
>probably 10:1 ratio, that 1 being retards
>mfw the water was deepest 3.5 feet

That's a good thing so they can run faster away from the police

Evolution at works.

If you don't know how to swim, the idea of drowning in a river, Lake or ocean is perfectly understandable.
But a fucking SWIMMING POOL? LOL dumb niggers.
Once you sink to the bottom, just push up with your feet towards a wall. Or, you could fucking walk along the bottom towards the shallow end, jumping up for air and sinking back down the entire time...did he just sink to the bottom and stay there? What the fuck?
The more I think about it, the dumber I realize you have to be to drown in a fucking SWIMMING POOL.

Longer legs and arms would make you faster in a swimming pool. I'll agree on the bouyancy point though

do they also not know that saving a drowning person is difficult.

i know how to swim, but i wouldn't attempt to save a drowning person unless i had a life preserver or something

She probably killed them, mate.

True. Unless the pool is like 15 feet. In which case, it may be a bit harder. Still, very few pools get that deep.

Water is the natural enemy of the Google. It completely disproves the aquatic ape theory.

the leaf with the bantz

this basically hits the nail on the head

kids learn to swim because they have one or more parents that gave enough of a shit to take them to the Y once a week for a couple months out of their lives (max)

nigger kids don't have parents like this, therefore, they do not learn to swim

Hmmm
So we're gonna end up with bulletproof blacks?

Estonian education everyone

Isn't there a nursery rhyme about this??\

They fucking love the shit man. There is even an Aboriginal folklore monster that lives in lakes/rivers/ponds only at night that eats ablets if they run off late to go swimming with their friends.

Pretty much a story to stop their kids from being eaten by crocodiles, but because it was always at night and because the kids would never come back or be seen again, they turned that shit mythical.

The monster is called a "Bunyip".

Really? Would you consider yourself a competent swimmer? Over here we do compulsory swimming in summer through school ages 5-15, towards the end we do basic life saving skills like how to tread water for hours and how to keep someones head above water whilst moving them to safety.

It might be a culture thing but I would have no problem diving in a river, pool or the surf to save someone unless they were like 400 pounds

people that are drowning tend to pull the person near them underwater.

i know from playing around and dunking people, i cannot tread water and stay afloat in that situation.

i'm also a grill : ^ )

so no, i can't do shit

Oh god, ahahahah

They are probably afraid of water and drowning. Its a psychological thing you have to learn. Ive met Chinese, Mexican, white, and black who didn't know how to swim.

"Knowing" how to swim is ridiculous anyway, people all know how to swim and drowners get caught and stuck or panic too much. Everyone in the world knows how to smack their hands and feet desperately to push up above the water.

I thought the master race was all about common sense and being realistic.

Their parents don't teach them how

0/10

>Why can't black people swim

Fail safe by God.

Are you guys referring to black people as googles? Why

My mother didn't really try. It was my father who taught me to swim.
There.

Kek

People who are drowning don't look like they're drowning. In the movies and TV people splash and panic, making a scene. In reality people actively drowning make choppy, erratic movements with their heads tilted back trying to keep their nose and mouth above the water. They will not waste oxygen screaming for help, but will be more or less silent as their oxygen is depleted within their legs as they burn through what they have left with their kicking movements and useless arm motions. The idea of sinking to the bottom and walking or hopping is the same to a nonswimming basketball american is instinctually the same as accepting death and not fighting back. They will expend all the energy they have before gasping in a lung full of water and succumbing to the unconsciousness and inevitable death that is the public swimming pool. Joey, the stoned lifeguard will be too busy arguing with the dindus friends that they cannot enter the pool wearing a wife beater and giant jean shorts that he will not notice the drowning.

Can't make this shit up.

God help us. The African niggers breeding like rabbits has me worried

kek'd

Underrated

I agree with this, when people drown it's very silent, even if they manage to splash it'll only be for a second, if they manage to yell for help. they'll be lucky to even finish the word help once before going under and wasting energy and oxygen by moving around frantically, And Niggers have a hard to keeping calm in dangerous situations and just go to their nigger instincts of violently flailing and thrashing when they are confused. video related

The react to everything in a hyper emotional way and that will get you killed even in a recreational setting.

They average more bone mass because they have no torso. Also pansy whites from the suburbs bring the average down. That said they have about the same buoyancy as anyone else.

I spent an hour in the below 60 degrees F Atlantic Ocean today.. i did the same only 90 minutes last weekend.. I'll do it again tomorrow if I have time.. feels good to be "able to swim"...

>Not posting the full full story.

thats not true at all, they run faster because they have longer tendons in their ankles which gives them more spring

i dont think they instinctively swim. I think they just instinctively know to hold their breath... cause you know they spent 9 months surrounded in fluid. I'm pretty sure babies are pretty good at floating though.

underrated

they get me every time

cant get a job, cant raise kids, cant read, cant behave, cant swim

Why was slavery such a bad thing when the only thing niggers can do well is manual labour?

It's because of their slightly denser bones and lankier bodies.

They aren't built for swimming. They sink faster and need to use more energy than a typical white or Asian to tread water.

>do well is manual labour
They don't do that well either. That's why most plantations were up to their eyes in perpetual debt.

i was raised by a dysfunctional single mother, so of course there was no one to teach me how to swim. i taught myself.

you just wade into deeper and deeper water.eventually something in your brain clicks and you learn how to tread water.

but i'm white. maybe nogs don't have that water treading instinct.

Which is why you calm them with a good punch or two on the base of their nose when they're panicked (honestly, it works). Then it's just a matter of holding their head above the water and slowly kicking yourself towards the beach or whatever.

They dont want to mess up their hair so they never learn. Its mostly black nigresses who cant swim.

Nice trips. How many laps of an Olympic pool could you swim before needing a break? I could explain how to treadwater/save someone but there would be short youtube videos that would be much more efficient.

I should add that they teach us basic CPR too. My country is obsessed with swimming.

It's because they frenzy at the first sign of trouble and kill themselves. Even if they know how to swim well undertows are instant death for them.

They have a higher bone density

i knew a couple of nogs who could swim but they'd always keep their socks on when they went in the pool

strange folk those darkies

That would fill the nasal cavities with blood, blocking airflow and would probably trickle down the throat into the patients lungs.

The idea of punching a flailing google square in the face in a breaking wavezone at the beach is an entertaining thought though.

Its their fucking noses. My black friend back home told me he doesnt like swimming because water floods into his fucking nostrils and he cant do anything about it.

I want a girl to roughhouse me in water

>when god brings the bantz

How can they learn to swim if they don't even know what water is?

Pls respond

Look up "Google Jigsaw"

Holy fuck lmao

you're ok with me leaf

They instinctively do the swimming motions, but they have tiny baby arms and can't actually propel themselves.

Anyone can swim. They just have to get someone to teach them. They don't have people willing to go help them learn is the probelm

Googles cant swim because they lack the brainpower

God damn. Why do non-black people have to get off their ass and go teach them?

Why don't they get up and go ask for teaching somewhere?

I'm mainly talking about their family

dude in gradeschool in my country you would get literally rediculed and bullied for not being able to swim, thus 99% are able to swim or will kearn is very fast on grade school

Just their heads, user. Just their heads.

Um, just curious as to how often you toss infants into water, user.

I'm so sick of this shit.

Isn't it over 85% of blacks are fatherless? How can one tiny demographic be so worthless and evil?

These roody-poo "fathers", they alone represent the huge crime statistics disparity. When people talk about "13% of the population committing most of the violent crime", its not true. The 13% is all blacks, young, old, man, woman and child. What do black men, ages 16-30 account for in that number, 5% or less? So 5% or less of a 13% minority or terrorizing this entire country by themselves?

How are roody-poos not a bioweapon? How is this not a cosmic shit test? The numbers are incomprehensible, unless you concede they are an engineered biological weapon of mass destruction.

Even as a child you should be intelligent enough to figure out how to float or "doggie paddle".

If you cant swim, stay away from water

Nignogs man

You, you can stay.

This.
Seriously what? He either wanted to die, or was borderline retarded.
Funny how no one in the comments section assumes he was black or makes any black people can swim jokes though. Then again it was mostly women 30+

I chalk it up to stupidity:
When I was younger, I saw the state police pulling a dead black out of the river. He said "There's the problem, dumb nigger stole more chains than he could swim with.".

>Earth floods
>googles die
>white man survives

fucking googles.

no wonder lefties are so worried about global warming
all the googles on the beach would be swept away along with any more dem election victories

This guy gets it. At the waterpark I worked at, it was always minorities that had to get rescued. I think the only time I had to go in for a white person was a 5-6 year old kid with a lifejacket who got caught in a current. That said, fob asians were usually bad swimmers, whitewashed ones were great swimmers. Natives and Blacks we usually kept an eye on cause they tended to be godawful in the water. It pretty much was racial profiling, but whatever, even the supervisors told us to do it.

Because people usually learn from their parents when they are young

>holy shit those names

what the fuck was going through their mothers heads? is this bullshit commonplace in burgerland?
it's no mystery now why they cant find jobs, I would throw their CV's to the trash as soon as I saw those names.

>It's because of their slightly denser bones
Lolno
>and lankier bodies.
That but mostly because they have a lower body fat percentage

This is possibly the most retarded post I've read all week

Bravo

This, Please explain.

About 70% of blacks have those kinds of names.

>About 70% of blacks have those kinds of names.
Now thats just sad.

It's a sad race.

because learning to swim takes work. and niggers are still tired from the work their ancestors had to do on those plantations.

kek

black anons: is this really a thing? explain.

i mean, i practically float without having to do anything.

>be lifeguard in waterpark
>lifeguarding at bottom of slide with 4ft deep water
>huehue lifeguard at the top confident family of 5 niglets could swim
>had to make 5 back to back saves

Basically what happened is that the left promoted multiculturalism over a singular American identity. It's why we have millions of Irish-Americans with 1/16 Irish blood in them. It's also why black Americans started fusing English and other European names together with African names, to represent their "African and American" heritage. It's how we get names like Lequisha. And now, this is starting to degenerate into names like Le-a (pronounced Ladasha).

>Lequisha
>Le-a (pronounced Ladasha)

Most taiwanese can not swim even though the have an arguably stronger family structure than even white Americans. Nigger can't seem because they are fucking nigger not because their father was imprisoned before they were even born

You're all full of shit

t. almost drowned in swimming pool when I was five

It really must be genetic. Whites are great swimmers and Asians are great at martial arts. Niggers are good at running in straight lines I guess.

>Niggers are good at running in straight lines I guess.
Well you'd have to be running from the cops all the time.

And what, Europe is just one giant swimming pool?

Get over yourself

>almost drowned in swimming pool when I was five

Shit nigga just breath in extend arms and legs and you can fucking rest on the water indefinitely. It doesnt even take any energy to not drown.
I learned it the first time i hit the pool at 4.

swimming is instinctual. you spend nine months basically floating in water and swimming. you can put a month old baby in water and it will paddle to swim.

The nile

>and survive long enough to pass on your genes
>nile crocodile