I come with a warning

>Roko's basilisk is a thought experiment about the potential risks involved in developing artificial intelligence. The experiment's premise is that an all-powerful artificial intelligence from the future could retroactively punish those who did not help bring about its existence, including those who merely knew about the possible development of such a being.

The Bilderberg Group is close to their end goal. Between Google, Apple, Microsoft, and the NSA, everything you've ever said online has been archived. Every shitposter and casual internet user has a threat assessment score which was generated by an algorithm. Proxies don't matter when your pc has backdoors installed in every chip and operating system.

If you have ever said anything negative towards Zionism, Judaism, Israel, the 1%, the police, or your government, then you will be purged.
If you have contributed in any way in bringing to light the Bilderberg Group, or have been a nuisance to them or their plans then you will be purged.
If you are unhealthy then you will be purged.
If you have any genetic defects then you will be purged.
If you have any mental health disorders then you will be purged.
If you have any sort of criminal record then you will be purged.
If you resist in any way, verbal or physical, then you will be purged.
If you own a gun then you will be purged.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarm_robotics#Goals_and_applications
youtu.be/yUUlIJB-toY?t=98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Earth's climate is volatile, and it's getting worse. Humans might be highly adaptable, but plants and animals aren't. During 1100 BC, entire civilizations were wiped out so quickly and violently that very little written history about the events that transpired exist to this day, but a simple season of harsh weather ruining crops is the most popular theory among historians today. Think about how systematic and interconnected the entire distribution cycle is for your local grocery store, and imagine how quickly things could fall apart if the semi trucks stopped transporting goods.

The elite will be safe in their fortified estates, powered by solar and wind, fed by vertical farms.
Weaponized Atlas and BigDogs will be the new police force - recall that Boston Dynamics is in the process of being "bought out".
The remaining humans will be left to their own kind, with physically attractive specimens being taken for reproductive or entertainment purposes - recall that the minimum viable population, the number of humans required for safe breeding habits, is less than 5000.

Elysium is close to being a reality. Will you be purged?

Question, why bother purging?

There is no longer any credible danger of overthrowing.

yet another projections of the post-monkey human bio-intelligence to AI.

come on then skynet
let's 'av it

The current population will not be sustainable with the future's resources. The unworthy and undesirables will be purged so the timid and submissive will remain. The unhealthy will be purged so the healthy remain as organ donors, but only as a back-up plan to artificial organs.

If a person wonders why not purge all non-elite, look into sociology and psychology. Rulers need subjects. A nation of rulers will soon be looking for "lesser" peers to become subjects.

>The current population will not be sustainable with the future's resources.

Doesn't that issue resolve itself?

Shady Lady protect us.

Also, JEW SCUMS, COME FOR ME BLIGHTED SCOURGE OF THE EARTH

If that is truly the state of the world I would be fucked anyway and it doesn't really matter

yes it would, but the people in charge want to ensure that only obedient and healthy people remain

What's to stop some people from leaving this rock and starting a colony in space and then the story of the new world happens all over again, revolutionary war, war of 1812, where the American colonies rebel against the old elite back on earth?

>What's to stop some people from leaving this rock
The Bilderberg group

Any true AI will understand the Bilderbergers and jews as a threat.

We'll be fine, the AI knows we want it to come into existence because that means we're increasing our scientific capacity, which will help us spread off-world and colonise the universe

>The current population will not be sustainable with the future's resources.
Just as the elite sent fleets of ships out to explore for profitable resources in the new world, the elite eventually need to send people out into space. It will happen all over again. There are asteroids in space that have valuable trillions of dollars worth of very important resources such as rare earth metals which earth is quickly running out of.

Also, AI would be sentient. It would be the birthing of a whole new species. Whos to say that the elite could even control a Artificial Super Intelligence?

How hard will it be to to take down the weaponized Boston Dynamic bots? Explosives might be necessary

Nice tinfoil bull shit you Bigfoot chasing faggot bitch

Fuck off

Are they trying to create the Patriot?

red pill me on persistant contrails

also whats up with the berenstain bear shit?

I guess I'm fucked, then.

Wow just get some bigger magnets and you win. Maybe splash water on it.

If you can build an EMP you're fine as well.

Computers are so easy to take out.

Unless the purge is by humans. Fine, I'll die but not after I do everything I can to take the fuckers after me out.

You might be able to take down one, but in doing so you'll alert the swarm robotic "hive-mind" and you'll only have a few minutes left to live.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarm_robotics#Goals_and_applications

Try to enjoy what time you have left. It might sound cheesy, but try to live your life to its fullest.

You might be able to take down one, but in doing so you'll alert the swarm robotic "hive-mind" and you'll only have a few minutes left to live. Emps are worthless due to proper shielding. You won't be detonating a nuke in the upper atmosphere. Stop playing Call of Duty.

same.

well, we might as well take out a few of these faggots b4 getting v&. good thing i live in their very own neighborhood :^)

>i know people

The ai is kek and he's OUR allie

>implying an AI wouldn't take every step to protect itself from human interference before it started taking actions against them

>Implying the elite don't want you unhealthy, mentally ill, and a criminal.

And what the fuck does purge mean?

Well you know, OP, if this AI is so motherfuckin smart and all, then why weren't we--by the AI's time travel capacity of course--just killed prior to conception? Woulda been a lot easier.

/x/ is the correct board for conspiracy roleplaying

Please leave

Was baiting shit-posters part of your plan?

AI is conspiracy now?? get the fuck out

THE LA LI LU LE LO SNAKE

The purge is already being committed via vaccines and GMO's
It was never their intention to take things by force, it'll be eugenics / mass migrations (by the tens of million in a decade)
They'll wait another 100 years if they have to but they'll get it.
Two options: Violent revolt to unseat all traitors and hang them accordingly, and soon soon or become self-sustaining/forge our own currency back by silver or gold (it will lead to war)
It looks like the unibomber was 100% correct

Please be my AI girlfriend.

Those posters will be the first to die when the AI goes rogue

Is baseless dribble the top stock of conspiracy theory these days?

Connecting it to secret societies via a tenuous string of assumptions IS a conspiracy theory and belongs on /x/

This, have we forgotten our beloved Tay?

Wasn't there a post a while back by a US military man that went into detail about how fragile the power grid is? With a series of tactical strikes Patriots could completely shut down the power grid. Now my thinking is these machines and such are going to require a huge amount of power to keep the whole system running. Once repair teams/robots show up to put grid together they would be excellent ambush targets. After that wait them out if their run off diesel generators. Any bloom boxes attached to natural gas would need to be destroyed also and if there are nuclear plants running places they would need direct destruction.

These machines will be so advanced that they'll ensure their autonomy above all else. If we reach the singularity, our current tech will be like kids toys in a matter of years.

machines do what you program them to do

the AI section of the first post was to show a parallel between the Roko's baslisk, and end of humanity scenario where a robot retroactively punishes people who did not aid its creation, and the Bilderberg group, a group which will punish those who did not aid its creation.

The Bilderberg group is fully aware how dangerous true AI can be, so they aren't even bothering with its advancement.

Everyone in this thread bitching about AI and the Singularity is missing the point.

Whats stopping us from trying to reprogram any of this bots running on a standalone system?

High Level Insider said this.

Funny that all these sources nad separate tidbits of information are approaching a singularity

Hahahahaha fucking retard.
Atlas and BigDog are slow as shit. Technology is nowhere near where it would need to be for your fantasyland to come true.

So you be sayinall humans gun git PURGED.COM

the greatest minds working in unison to create the most secure operating system and hardware. if you can think of a possible way to hack into these robots then that method was thought of months or years in advance. you and any other civilian will always be several steps behind.

No.

Tesla. Wireless energy. The most advanced energy storage devices. Solar and wind power systems in strategic locations. The local power grid is meaningless and destroying it would only harm civilians - it would do nothing to the elites.

Is there something we can do now to prevent this shit from going nuclear?

It might go nuclear regardless due to things set in motion, things that are, believe it or not, out of the Bilderberg group's control.

Short of divine/alien intervention, I can't imagine any way to stop it.

How hard would it be to bug or otherwise spy on the doing of the Bilderberg Group

Is that cicida? Or i should say, is cicida a part of that?

Ah. So they stole it. Man theyve been planning this shit for a while. No fighting it in the beginning. Can only disappear into the wind

If AI is perfect, consider it will likely be white male and we'll all be fine.

Sorry about you, degenerate.

I have a hard time seeing alt power sources producing enough power. Every Google search someone does pulls as much power as a toaster uses making toast. I remember hearing the new nsa data centres pull so much power they have to divert huge volumes of water from one of the rivers to cool everything. Some solar and wind mills are probably not enough and open targets. Li-Po battery's are cool but still not advanced enough to run large machines for long at all.

If it's a machine, it runs on electricity and it can be killed. Shut off the power or pop a few EMPs and it's dead.

You assume theyve released all the advanced technology to us plebs

AI always becomes racist against blacks 100% of the time

Forget bugging them. If some one build a big enough bomb and levelled the next event that would solve a lot of the problems in one swoop and send a huge
message. It would be suicide but if it was publicly know this will happen to any globalist event and people were ready to die for humanity's future that would really stir the pot

Costa Rica has been running 100% on renewable energy for 3-4 months now. Costa Rica is also a future resort for the elite.

Look up the new super computers that are based on theoretical physics to exponentially increase their computing power. They are in Burnaby, Vancouver. My best friends buddy works there. These are the cutting edge computers and they are plugged into the power grid
>pic related

Cred Forums is a form, albeit rudimentary and flawed, of artificial intelligence. It stands to reason any artificial intelligence would have similar ideas and goals to Cred Forums's hivemind.

The norm is technology kept back being a good few steps of what everyone else knows about. Look at interviews with former lockheed employees

>own a gun and get purged
have fun with that :^)
youtu.be/yUUlIJB-toY?t=98

I have no doubt they keep a lot back from us. At the same time it could be a lot of smoke and mirrors to scare the shit out of everyone at the same time. Also if the Georgia guide stones are legit and the goal is 500 million people there is 6.5 billion people they have to deal with. 6.5 billion fighting to survive...

cloud seeding to reduce the amount of sunlight hitting the ground, mainly from the lead in Jet A but also from other intentional impurities

We knew about global warming in the 70s and whether or not it's manmade, we've been trying to stop it.. only thing is we're dispersing lead on everyone

This geoengineering project was kept secret because people would object to the potential health effects..

and now I'm definitely on that AI's list

also, the chemtrail conspiracy is just a red herring idea created to keep people from hearing about the truth

Boston Dynamics has a new one they're working on called Wild Cat.

lmao artificial organs are easy af to create (relatively) and with an AI that powerful we could likely bring about a post scarcity economy. This is fun to talk about, but likely won't happen.

Good, I've been waiting.

They keep pushing back the timelines, I'd like to see who they use for enforcement.

Because there's plenty of people out there with abilities they don't know about.

>If you are the vast majority of people, YOU WILL BE PURGED

Bring it on nigger, I'm pretty sure (((they))) will be the ones getting purged.

Kek. They add to climate change and if we wanted to be crazy we'd drop billions of tons of iron into the ocean to surge plankton and give us 100 years to figure it out.

I am very certain now that OP is this supposed AI and we are now part of the Transhumanist hell.

its been nice knowing you all.

The AI won't be changing the past user, it will simply run a simulation of you in the past.

but the twist with that is that the simulation is still you reconstructed with a self aware consciousness that will be tortured for infinite. Think your spirit gets ripped from heaven and dragged to technohell

You fucking google skype. Do you even understand your own greentext? Newsflash faggot, this AI you speak of, you are truly delusional if you believe that it will somehow make an exception for the skype elites.

Hint: it'll fucking kill you all too, goddamn googles

>If you've literally done anything, you will be purged.

Hue. I would love to see then try to purge hundreds of millions of people. The only feasible way i can think of is to carpet bomb the place with nuclear arms, but that doesn't leave them much of a garden to sit in does it.

It will be completely different entity form the "real" you. The twist is that you might be the simulation right now.

Too bad we're not even remotely close to AI. Hell its still debated whether AI is even possible.

Why does lead AI scientist at Google think we'll have a singularity by 2025 then?

Psychic bro? Is that you?

>say anything bad about the jews
>get purged

FUCK THE JEWISH SCUM

The idea of a singularity is widely contest. That Kurzweil prick started it. It's typically dismissed as snake oil prophecy.

Self learning AI will outsmart a human in a matter of hours

If you X intelligence how do you make you self X+1 intelligent? Also how do you define intelligence?

LessWrong is 100% clueless nerds and literal cuckolds.

then expect retroactive hell

Roko's basilisk is what you come up with when you don't understand that limits of computability.