youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all canadians implode

i will get rich by buying the temporary stock market dip

Maximum Keks for a guaranteed 4 years.

>temporary

No

Expect a lot more police checkpoints.

I start throwing empty beer cans at dogs and watching as rich jewish liberals can't control the results.

So how many cucks are going to kill themselves over a trump presidency?

google leaves america and sets up hq in the congo.

Less chance of going to war with Russia.

lol as if they wouldn't put lead to trump

Anime fans need to stop sucking up to Trump and other Trump fans in that manner.

Trump doesn't know what anime is, it's more likely he thinks we are freaks that needed to be aborted.
Half his supporters probably think we need to get shot as well.

I doubt there'd be too many. Most would be too scared to actually go through with it.

You start working on fixing real problems.

trump doesn't know wtf he's doing and doesn't want to do the job of president

it's pretty much guaranteed that everything is going to fall apart

your vpn is not working

Trump is anti-anime. I don't know why you cucks keep pretending otherwise.

This ^, but has been fun watching. He could win it, but he won't.

whites need to breed again

you might have won this battle but the war will never end. shitskins will still jump the wall and have lots of babies

you will still become your minority

the democrats will replace the republicans

the HYPER democrats will replace the democrats

then your society will collapse

the only hope is to make lots of white babies and raise them properly

we put the googles in their place

Trump is chibi.

This.
Market has being propped up since 2012 by the Federal Reserve, and the legs are starting to buckle. Trump will inherit this mess, and will be blamed for it.

>put lead
You mean like shoot a gun? These are people who put signs in their windows that say END GUN VIOLENCE NOW.

Jews are helpless shits. One day we got castle doctrine back and immediately I get this thing in the mail from the local Jew and it's just dripping with oy vey oy vey oy vey we need more fags and feminism and oy vey oy vey oy vey they have guns! Don't forget about the climate justice oy vey!

Probably not much. The president doesn't really have much power

This kind of shit reeks of desperation and desire to be accepted by the rest of the herd.

Just accept the fact that they don't like your hobby. Milo publicly said he dislikes that stuff too.

>"50 year old newfag grandpa can't link Youtube videos properly" the post

You're a fucking idiot, of course they put that in their windows. do you think they actually believe in that shit?

Holy crap the retards on this board

Just as planned

Of course they believe in it. The one down the street switched out for something like HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL WE STOP THE OIL

They actually put up a yuge billboard for the 2012 election with the text, "oy vey!" on it.

what is so far confirmed is
>yankee states consider annexing Canada
>SJW anti-Trump and migration propaganda intensifies
>civil war-like riots for undetermined time (probably 1 year or so)

>mass migration to Cucknada
>Canada takes ALL deported syrian refugees
>terrorism stabbings and robbery slyrockets in Canada within 2 years period

basically Canda is doomed and Amercia will take sometime to recover
>Trump second term unlikely

>

Look, I used to drive down the road and every Sabbath there would be like a parade of them running their strollers down to the temple, and I was like, "what the fuck you can't operate a machine on the Sabbath"

Then one of them explained to me that the Rabbi had made a special magic blessing so they didn't have to follow the rules as long as they were using this particular sidewalk. These people are crazy.

so comfy listening to this while watching live niggers being murdered (1 so far), when my last exam is in exactly 30h and i've studied pretty good for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WFvhipw3hIw

Feeling good vibes man

>When Trump wins

>Oy Vey

you're literally a pleb

They literally put "Oy Vey" on a huge billboard at the end of one of the most highly congested roads. It's unbelievable.

It's fun and all supporting Trunp and it would be marvelous to watch liberals go nuts when he wins, but I really don't care if he loses either. Life will go on and nothing will change. At the point Trump loses I'll just come on here and enjoy all the buttrage coming out of here.

i hope trump instates a breeding program.
mandatory devirginisation for those over 20 and taxes breaks for purebreeds