Daily reminder that all drug use is degenerate and faggot- and nigger-tier behavior

>No drugs
>No cigarettes
>No alcohol (except on special occasions)

You aren't a nigger or a faggot, are you?

Alcohol is literally white culture. We invented almost every form of alcohol out there, and perfected it. It's intertwined with our culture. Alcohol is complete patrician. Do you realize how halal what you're suggesting is? That's literally what sharia zones demand.

Only being an alcoholic is degenerate.

>No alcohol (except on special occasions)
You can consume wine at Mass and imbibe on special events, but having a brewski every night is degenerate.

No it isn't, you're a faggot

k

Seriously, you're autistic as fuck and I'll bet you're not someone I'd want to be around for very long if I had a choice.

i just put hash oil under my bellend. gives super powerful orgasms- nothing else tho

ibuprofen?

recreational drugs, silly.

Psychedelics r neato and interesting. Moderation is key, any drugs should only ever be used during one's free time.

Simple people should stay away from all of them.

>Never done drugs
>Never smoked
>Never consumed alcohol (unless you consider vinegar/mouthwash, then may have consumed a little)

>>No alcohol (except on special occasions)

Nigger, every day that I'm alive is a special occasion. Are you really going to say that life isn't special? STAY DRUNK BLAZE IT FAGIT.

I rest my case.

>We invented almost every form of alcohol out there,

The Babylonians invented beer in 3,000 BC while white people were still eating bark and flinging shit at each other. Stop trying to hijack other cultures histories. You sound like a fucking nigger.

you probably drank caffeine some time before posting here

I don't do drugs, alcohol, medicine, coffee, or supplements.

Don't mind if others do them though. Prohibiting everything would be a massive pain.

Not OP but I quit caffeine as well. Let's consider caffeine objectively:

How caffeine works is that to start with, it gives you a boost in energy and makes you feel good. But like any drug, you build up a tolerance to it, and so you need more to get the same boost. Eventually you reach a point where you wake up in the morning feeling much less energetic than you used to feel without caffeine, and you need to constantly consume caffeine just to reach the pre-caffeine baseline. You are dependent on it, wasting time and money on it every day.

Sounds pretty fucking Jewish to me.

how many times a week do you go to church?

caffeine makes me feel like shit

even like 2 cups of coffee makes me feel jittery

LOL Adderall got me into UChicago. Some drugs are great.

Why is alcohol ok on special occasions? How bout Advil and NyQuil? Should prob stay off that shit faggot.

wew lad, 5 weeks since quiting caffeine, life is so much better

now i only consume caffeine as part of my scotch and coke at special occasions

I think we should take these threads in a more productive direction:

How can we get all drugs criminalized and harshly penalized in our communities and states? As yet, degenerates are still allowed to vote, so it will be difficult to go through something like a ballot initiative.

and the noose is going to get you out.

Lol ok internet man

This. Based Trump. I am glad there is one way we are similar.

i'm literally grinding up bud right this second and about to fucking destroyed and continue watching the chimpout in NC while eating my sorbet.

fuck you OP. i'm comfy.

Fuck off, the new gop is about freedom.

I was lighting a blunt by myself today at a college event on a grassy knoll in the back by myself and some faggot asshole with cuckglasses comes up and says ' I hope that's nicotine' and i say 'yeah' and he fucking has the audacity to sit right next to me and say 'if thats nicotine you won't mind me sitting next to you.' I called him a asshole and faggot. Then i got up and coughed all over him when he was still sitting and spit right in front of him. I have a nasty bug that I sadly passed on to my family so i hope he gets it.

If you're a policing bootlicking narc leave this board.

you should have inhaled a big hit and forcefully kiss him and blow it into his lungs so he gets high

It's so enjoyable though. I don't want to deprive myself of that simple pleasure in life

Cool one example. Let's ignore every other one.

Thanks for the daily reminder of your piece of shit opinions. Nobody fucking cares and the world isn't going to stop just because you want it to, cuck

It's only so pleasurable because, since you're addicted, when you drink it you're satisfying your dependency. The pleasure you get while consuming caffeine is SUBTRACTED from when you are not consuming caffeine. That is, whenever you are not drinking coffee, you are a bit less well than the person who is not addicted (and on the other hand, during that 10 minute time span when you are drinking your coffee, and to a lesser extent during the buzz afterwards, you feel more well than the non-addicted person).

Remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, especially when it comes to our brains.

i don't do drugs
i don't do cigarettes
i don't do alcohol

I own firearms

I own a deer fursuit

I sit on my boyfriends face.

People like you are the first to go when we Make America Great Again.

The day of the rope is coming for you my friend.
*rips bowl*
Bro...like man.... the day of the rope man

What if I smoke and drink so that I can mentally handle all the red pills?

I know that this is correct and the pleasure nets out to a negative, but the joy of sitting down with a delicious hot coffee is just too much. It tastes good, it feels good, I almost prefer having all that pleasure concentrated into that one pleasant moment instead of spread out throughout the day if I wasn't addicted. I know it's a net negative for my health but it's just so enjoyable I can't quit

Cool

>Alcohol is literally white culture

faggot

I'm already out with a sexy Comp Sci degree, bud (also thanks to Adderall).

But doing Coke is so fun user

Christ, this is the most boring generation.

What about amoxicillin? I had an infection am I degenerate now? Should I vote for burnie?

Fair enough. There are far worse vices to have. That said, I don't think people in general understand how caffeine works. They think it's free energy. If they knew how it worked, they'd be less inclined to start drinking it in the first place.

Alcohol and cigarettes are tied to masculinity, have a look at popular culture of the last decades you fucking cuck.

Fuck you narc asshole, wannabe hall monitor. It's called manners, privacy, and respect. People who wannna police others deserve the day of rope. I wasn't fucking shooting heroin or jerking off I was smoking a natural herb 50 feet away from anyone so fuck off and kys.

There's nothing wrong with people drinking beer or wine, distilled drinks are a different situation but as long as they don't result in alcoholism I feel it's fine.

Cigarettes are degenerate yes, but drugs huh? I'm assuming you mean narcotics, but what's wrong with Pot or Acid? Neither are addictive, neither can result in an overdose.

such a perfect shoop

>shoop

Honestly can't fathom how perfect that photo is to capture black liberal voters. They're all so relaxed, looks genuine, chatting.. Ah fuck it's good

In conformity with lutheran and german tradition i live by the motto “first comes the work, then the enjoyment“ and i do enjoy my weed on a lazy sunday

lol'd

you are the philosopher king I would build my new world with

>this is what the lolbertarians act like
Fucking faggot degenerates. kys

>NO alcholol
>except on special occasions
Pretty deep logic gap there, faggot.

Psychedelic fags will hang

same with being one of those dab rig stoners.
Alcohol fucks with your emotions. Weed can calm you down after a stressful day. Why are all these natsocs against weed? Niggers? Is that the ONLY excuse? Because niggers abuse a plant that god created, nobody should be allowed to enjoy it? oh but alcohol is okay because you can't drive or think straight on it and it makes you get into fights with people and say stupid shit.

ITT midwestern Americans whose only knowledge of drug use comes from right wing media and experience with subhumans who would abuse even benadryl and robitussin if they had enough.

OP is right. All drugs are degenerate and for niggers. Most Anons are just trying to defend themselves because they're not used to having one of their habits be called out as degenerate.

Take the redpill faggots. Stop living in denial.

Other things about to learn from Donald Trump:

>He doesn't use a briefcase
>He only drinks with a straw
>He doesn't drink coffee
>He doesn't eat breakfast or lunch
>He only sleeps 3 hours a night
>He keeps his schedule clear and flexible
>He does his own hair

>marijuana every so often
>occasional cigarettes and cigars
>alcohol pretty frequently

and there's nothing Cred Forums can do about it

That's literally Trump's personal credo

get woke, faggot

>>He doesn't eat breakfast or lunch
>>He only sleeps 3 hours a night
You have my attention.

what do you consider being obese, faggot? bitch nigga everything you consume eventually gets broken down into the same chemical substrata.

Exactly. So don't drink. Learn how to actually deal with your problems instead of using weed. That's the same excuse people use for alcohol.

>work hard
>don't do drugs
>be healthy
>don't be a nigger

The four simple steps to being redpilled

Virgin alert

One beer a night is perfectly healthy. Have a six pack is degenerate.

Alcohol is shit, look at Russia. Without alcohol slavic countries could have a decent standard of living.

>Dude we're all just molecules lmao!
>Dude by that logic I can murder you without repercussion because it's the same as chopping down a tree because we're all just molecules lmao!

>>>leddit is thataway, friendo

You faggots who want to ban everything are just as bad as leftists

I wish you burgers would piss off with your anti-white puritan attitudes to alcohol. It's not wonder your life expectancy is 5 years below western Europeans when die of heart attacks because you don't indulge in the ancient white European culture of daily beer consumption.

I just smoked 4 bowls of dry salvia leaf and have had 0 visuals only a bit of a weed-like headspace, am I just not gonna get anything out of it unless i use an extract?

Weed use promotes drug culture and normalizes substance abuse. For every stoner I've heard say he's "only smoked weed", his friend can confirm they all enjoyed some shrooms/molly/acid once or twice bro.
>"B-but alcohol!!!"
Not an argument. Alcohol has been a major part of human history for thousands of years, weed only the past hundred years. Banning weapons and knowledge has never worked out either. And no, no one excepts boomers is arguing that weed is worse than alcohol so stop using it to defend weed.
>"B-but natural herb!!!"
Sake is rice, yeast, water and wine is made from grapes. With that line of thinking then alcohol is fine. This is where stoners contradict themselves.

Fuck tobacco, fuck alcohol, fuck opiates, and fuck weed. Come back when its legal, taxed, regulated, safe, and prescribed in a bottle.
>Painkiller epidemic
Oops, I guess any drug use is shit.

one of the few intelligent posts ITT

Thanks, friend

The first result on Google for "salvia leaf" might help.

same with tattoos too.

OP is probably a virign. Weed and IPAs have led to some of the greatest nights of my life. Makes sex so much better. OP sounds bitter about not getting invited to parties.

>Alcohol on special occasions
Might as well drink all the time, nigger.

>does drugs
>premarital sex

why are you even here?

Hating liberals and not wanting my race to die? I can still drink a beer, are you muslim?