Both paternal grandparents had schizophrenia

>both paternal grandparents had schizophrenia
>maternal grandparents had dementia
>mother, 2 aunts and uncle have depression
>aunt just went crazy and was found walking down the street naked and ranting, had been placed in a mental ward
>uncles on my mums side all died before they were 50

How fucked am I genetically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GG NO RE

You have meme tier genes, holy shit.

ASPD isn't passed genetically right guys? Right?

That explains a lot. At least the emus will fare better when the takeover happens.

Go get a gene test dumbass. Early onset Alzheimer's is the only type they can test you for

the real problem was that they all got old, if they had died none of that shit would have effected them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw

Well considering CRIPR will be a thing in the next 10 years, I wouldn't worry about it.

Good luck!

Hell, a good portion of your DNA is based on frog evolution OP. That means you are closely related to god.

It is.

genetic expression, search engine it

email for more stuff

[email protected]

Fuck me. Some of my family members had history of narcissistic and ASPD behavior. How fucked am I now?

He is going to go full Shinji, isn't he?

I have schizophrenia, it isnt that bad.

probably jewsh level fucked

Have you tried castrating yourself?

You already made this thread 5 times.

>You're on a Somalian boat trading forum discussing if you have anti social tendencies
Pottery

Oh well, I'm not smart enough to be one anyways

Correct.

You're already insane for posting on a nazi frog meme website. Don't reproduce pls.

Also, you might want to have your genome looked at just to be sure if you're screwed or not. If you are, then maybe reproduce with a nigger and spread chaos in the black community.

You should do a 23andme

On top of your ancestry, you can look at all the raw data and check your risk alleles for yourself.

>mfw I'm 100% Euro, 70% Britbong genes, 20% German, 9% Scandinavian and 1% de Espana
>mfw no genetic diseases whatsoever
>mfw no risk alleles for mental illness(despite having a bout of depression)
>mfw muscle gene associated with high tier power lifters and elite sprinters

your prolly a jew

make alleah and get free shekles