THIS REDDIT POST GOT HIMSELF ARRESTED

IF TRUMP IS NOT ELECTED, WE ARE DOOMED

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53upj3/reddit_administrators_just_gave_away_a_users_real/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof?

I read the media reports before I read the reddit post - and of course they all censored the part of his post that wasn't Cred Forumsspeak

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53upj3/reddit_administrators_just_gave_away_a_users_real/

>The “gentle giant” died after becoming unwell in the custody of police officers at Liverpool ONE in July.
>"gentle giant"
man the bias is so obvious that even blind people can see it

Soooo... Brits just accept this big brother shit?

Why isn't anyone outraged by this? Are we that beaten down and brainwashed?

Yes. There is a reason a Brit wrote 1984: He saw the begining of it in his country and just extrapolated.

>Posting on Leddit
>Ever
He had it coming.

another reason britbong land is fucked
>no guns
>no free speech
>constant cctv surveillance
>state religion
>cucked by a monarch

We seriously need to do something about this, like liberate them from their totalitarian government.

Personally I think it would do wonders to annex them into the US.

>say reddit is shit for years
>turns out reddit is shit and the admins don't give a rats ass about their own rules
>"WHY ISNT ANYONE OUTRAGED BY THIS?"
Because reddit is shit, we already knew this.

>1984-208=1776
>2=C 0=A 8=I
>CAI
>CIA
>1984-CIA=1776

This is what Alex Jones talk about, or really anyone who talks about propaganda. You just bombard your subject with your narrative while simultaneously degrading their existence so much that they lose heart in it and ever so slowly drop their resistance and become eternally KEKED.

>reddit
Deserved it.

Pretty fucked up.

Big Sister is Watching

What did he mean by this?

>Using reddit
>Attaching real fucking info to any account where you post non PC opinions in this day and age of getting fired for being mean
Dude deserved it.

>break hate-crime laws
>get arrested

Sounds like the british legal system is working like it is supposed it

Onee-chan?

> reddit

ya blew it

like it is supposed to*

Yeah cause you need Trump to stand up for yourself and your race.
Kek'd
You call us degenerates, yet you need a leader that's as close to dying of old age as hillary.
My god you 9th generation euro's are some funny ass degenerates.
>good luck tards

>This in turn led to O’Connell losing his job, although he has since managed to find other work.

He didn't just get arrested, he lost his job.

>Reddit
Not even once.

This is fucking bullshit, goddamn this shit pisses me off. What pisses me off even more is that I just deleted half of what I typed, I don't even know if saying them will get me arrested, but it revolved roughly around the things I would do to the cretin degenerate scum who run that site. Who the fuck would call in an innocent man and force him to give his money to the state because a "bad feeling" joke? This is straight out of 1984, and I'm not quick to say that, I'm no Alex Jones tinfoil. But this is actually very surreal, I mean my god. If Trump doesn't win I don't know what I'll do, but remember this Cred Forums, it will be big, and I will make my time and efforts worth it.

> "We're totally into free speech! Just don't do any illegal stuff Mkay?"
>Faggots use (((hate speech) to censor non-PC opinions
>TLDR faggots ruin internet

kek, this is America bro. they cant arrest you. we dont have cuckold hate speech laws..'yet.

kid was given a chance to redpill a bunch of people, instead calls his post "trolling".

maybe it was, sounded like he knew aspects of the case that haven't been widely reported, so i can't say for sure. Calling some dune coon a monkey is hardly offense requiring the State to handle it.

fuck the uk thought police.

do you see how vicious these bongs are when confronted with ""racist"" ideas? They accept their State sanctioned totalitarianism because they love it.

they love the petty power it has, they are euphoric not by some petty cctv's blessing but by their own ability to snitch.

are you retarded?
with that scheme 1984-CIA=1704

You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette, and we're making the mother of all omelettes here with Trump, user. You can't fret over every egg.

>attacked old lady and held two young girls at knifepoint
>immune from criticism

My sides, haha!

this has nothing to do with leddit, my small-minded friend

A MAN WAS ARRESTED FOR CALLING SOMEONE A MONKEY in a thread maybe 50 people saw

I'm confused exactly what he was arrested for? It would be one thing if he made a threat but how could this comment get someone arrested?

Don't worry it's normal for 12yo to be scared of their own shadows.

And they say white people are privileged.

the problem is... it's ALL riding on Trump

if he isn't elected we are FUCKED

"hate speech"

Racist comments are illegal in the UK.

england doesn't have free speech

Thought crime.

Ya, you're counting on Trump changing the law in the UK. WTF grade school just get out?

They have for years. 1984 and V for Vendetta (without the successful rebellion bits) are basically manuals for how the state operates. Bin that knife! Bend over and cough so I can check your anus! You better not be thinking of thought crimes its only a matter of time before we can tell. Literally the number one surveillance state in the world with the kind of overt latitude the NSA wishes it had.

It may take a while, but they can learn to accept the responsibilities of freedom. Hopefully we can keep our own liberties from eroding much further or else we'll end up just like them. Go out and piss off a feminist today it's your duty.

I don't live in Britain.

Far as I'm concerned the British have the government they want... and deserve. I've never talked to a Brit who wasn't obsessed with sucking lefty cock.

Neither does Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland ;_;

Or America, Germany, Spain, Italy etc etc etc.

MY TEA'S GONE COLD I WONDER WHY I GOUT OUT OF BED AT ALL

Nobody seems to give a fuck here.

Unless you're a literal retard and post big shit on kikebook or a big twitter account, nobody here cares to move a fucking finger to do anything about it.

Think of south american law enforcement

Learning disabilty?

We're concerned about globalism completely taking over here, in the US. Europe is already fucked. Trump is the only chance we have to stem the tide.

I want a sexy onee chan to watch me

Despite the fact you probably spent all night thinking that one up it's not even correct reddit friend

We need to wipe out every last nigger, wetback, and kike from the US first. Then we can invite Dad back home.

We have our own mess to deal with.

So, did the cops supposedly help the guy to reach his maker or did he just keel over on his own?

I got my reddit account suspended for linking leslie jones nudes, is there any way future employers can look that up? Will it show suspended or are there archives? Or will Reddit be bankrupt before I get out of my basement and get a fucking job?

It's a bunch of /r/The_Donald and /r/Cred Forums shit. I also tried using the script to edit my comments but it only did like 5 then shit itself. I'm done with that place anyways so inb4 leddit.

this is nothing, british government defends pedo paki rape gangs

in the USA, i'd say people get in trouble for:
1. hosting illegal content
2. uploading illegal content
3. making credible threats

that's for now. who knows what will happen 5-10 years in the future

I need help Cred Forums, I [CENSORED]

Reddit admins handed over his info to the british police when they came upon the post.

we love the queen fuck off!

and we are uncucking ourselves

we will annex you if you dont vote trump

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

>posting on reddit

Shiggily diggily doo

Why did he get arrested? For the "monkey" comment? That was the only part that I think could possibly construed as hate speech. Overall, the entire post was very well-reasoned.

ya, pretty rough over there in bongland

meanwhile, there are hundreds of people over here in the usa making illegal threats against trump and they go unpunished because reasons

It's a good thing he didn't have any weapons, otherwise something bad could've happened when the police came to arrest him for posting factual information on a message board.

>how europlebs actually think

Why the everloving fuck would anyone give out their real fucking name and address to Reddit?

Well they're dumb enough to use reddit in the first place.

>CANZUK
Isn't that most of the Commonwealth? Shouldn't you guys already have a fairly good alliance as you all have the same Queen?