How to hack a normie and reframe their platitudes

So yesterdays thread:
came up with some good ideas on reframing multiculturalism. I'll list a few.

Reframing national multiculturalism as global homogenisation and national homogenisation as global diversity.

Calling blind multiculturalists 'multicultists'

Asking a multiculturalist if they are 'pro-assimilation' or 'anti-assimilation' as a wedge issue to force a conversation on what should and shouldn't be assimilated.

'Cultural subversion' can be used in the context of displacing one people with another.

Talking about how trying to build a multicultural nation is like pimping/farming cultures or like building some sort of cruel zoo for tourists to gawk at. These immigrants naturally go and live in the same area but intergenerationally how this only results in a poor imitation of the original culture at best. It encourages frankenstein cultures, far removed from the original culture.

Miscegenation (race mixing) could be a word we popularise because it sounds like misogyny.

When you know how a normie thinks you can really have fun, you just have to make things sound bad to them, they are very superficial.

Calling islamists 'islamic supremacists' is a good example of this.

What are some other things we could reframe?
Marriage equality - lefts push to redefine marriage.
Minimum wage - lefts push to force employers to pay.
Ethnic quotas - lefts push to force employers to hire minorities.
Maybe there are more important issues?

if you read the whole master persuader list ( im still slogging my way through) you will find that one of the most important things to do is learn body langauge and learn to lead people

I've tried it a bit and few times got caught, to blatent. And I get too in my head about it, alphas would probably naturally do it.

>Miscegenation (race mixing) could be a word we popularise because it sounds like misogyny.
Unfortunately it's awkward to read and pronounce.

>Marriage equality - lefts push to redefine marriage.
Supreme court decided. Trump is OK with gay marriage. That battle is lost. You're not losing much by letting fags marry because they likely will eventually divorce, which is a horrible experience.

>Ethnic quotas - lefts push to force employers to hire minorities.
Meritocracy. Leftists have been attempting to demonize meritocracy as a bad word without success. Meritocracy is a good word.

What happen's when you get caught? Did people literally say "are you trying to manipulate me"?

Just understanding body language puts you ahead of most people.

how did you get caught it seems pretty easy to me ive been trying out with people at the coffee shop next door and people at school

Its just my nature to push it till its obvious, i dont feel good doing it, its a bit too nlp for me. Ive been down that road and i just enjoy not thinking about that stuff in an interaction. Still useful info.

>Talking about how trying to build a multicultural nation is like pimping/farming cultures or like building some sort of cruel zoo for tourists to gawk at.
I've been using the term "human zoo" for awhile, generally when someone talks about how they like seeing all different kinds of people but I know they don't live near them.

miscegenation wouldn't be too hard to try

"So, you want them to be part of a human zoo for your enjoyment?" is dishonest and a tell for cognitive dissonance. Sadly the left has shown us that dishonesty works.

Good idea, it's difficult to get leftists to engage in actual conversations though. After all they haven't thought out their positions, they just hold them because they're popular / sound nice

i dunno i think shitlibs have us beat in the persuasion game

I gave up trying to be honest and present facts when I realized people don't care about them because life isn't an academic debate. I'm sure you're familiar with the studies backing the idea that factual information does nothing to change someone's views and can actually make them stronger when they dig in to resist being wrong. Like you said it's much easier and more effective to just present an argument that has emotional weight no matter how flawed it is. If you can make someone feel bad about holding their views within their own moral framework then you've won the persuasion game.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but that's awful persuasion. He's talking down to them the entire time and reeks of pseudo-intellectual sanctimony.

Miscegenation is probably the toughest redpill to argue for. A lot of conservatives won't even openly disapprove of it because you automatically get labeled as a Nazi if you're against racemixing.

Leftists have little chance of influencing us. People like (((Ben Shapiro))) and other neocon kikes on the other hand try very hard to do so.

Ben knows that he can't get us to vote for Hillary. It would expose an obvious contradiction if he did. But he can try to convince us not to support Trump and to wait until the next election for a """true conservative""". You know, someone like Romney. Those people are the real danger. They're trying to dissuade Trump supporters.

what did you get caught doing?

Oh wow I'm a HillShill now.

This is some good shit post it to The_Donald too

The funniest part about this is that he probably thinks he's awfully clever.

wtf i hate trump now

Every inch of this is unspeakably stupid.

>envy wealth
politics of projection everyone, every fucking time with these clowns

Asking a multiculturalist if they are 'pro-assimilation' or 'anti-assimilation' as a wedge issue to force a conversation on what should and shouldn't be assimilated

Good.

>As a Person of Whiteness
>The concept of appropriation
Immigration is an appropriation of Persons of Whiteness's nation

>If you can make someone feel bad about holding their views within their own moral framework then you've won the persuasion game.

This exactly. Facts mean nothing, they can be counter productive but if you can get a bond with someone then draw out a contradiction in their principles your cooking with chicken shit.

what about 'homogenocide'.

I like to say I'm a "Person Free From Color"