George Soros investing $500 million in the refugee crisis

>I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees.

>We will seek investments in a variety of sectors, among them emerging digital technology, which seems especially promising as a way to provide solutions to the particular problems that dislocated people often face. Advances in this sector can help people gain access more efficiently to government, legal, financial and health services. Private businesses are already investing billions of dollars to develop such services for non-migrant communities.

wsj.com/articles/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants-1474344001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/gQZSDJ1ploM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate how unsuccessful people hate him for helping people with his hard earned money just becauae he's a jew.

>>We will seek investments in a variety of sectors, among them emerging digital technology,

Who could be responsible for this post?

A FUCKING LEAF

>becauae

help my fuck leaf

I'm a jew. So what?

Sorry. I'm shit at typing on this phone.

everybody knows "technology" is not what is he investing . Of course he is not going to say he will give $500 million to bribe politicians to pass a law that will send arabs to white neighborhoods or to fund anti-police protests.

Not even close. Religiously i'm muslim btw so i'm not sure your conspiracies even apply to me.

A fucking leaf

>investing 500 million dollars into Döner shops
Ayy lmao.

The refuges get to move out of their countries to fuck hot blonde women and work cutting edge tech jobs? Well fuck me m8

This

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

how many ai gfs does the prophet promise when you inevitably blow yourself up?

What makes you think i'd ever blow myself up besides pure bigotry? Life is fine.

If Jew Soros really cared he would invest in fixing the the home countries of the refugees.

>Jew
>fix

water and oil don't mix

Except jews fund humanitarian causes all over the world and have made countleas contributions to humanity.

Good, because all the Americans living in Europe are seeing what is going on in Europe and will vote Trump to save America. Except the ((( ))) Americans.

>Except jews fund humanitarian causes all over the world and have made countleas contributions to humanity.
Can you name one?

>jews made countleas [sic] contributions to humanity.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Easy, the atom bomb.

>Except jews fund humanitarian causes all over the world and have made countleas contributions to humanity.

You should have stayed Quiet

To be fair, $500 mil is wallet change. If it promotes his other ventures that he's betting more on then he'll make it back tenfold.

Sodastream employed at least 500 Palestinians until the BDS movement forced their factory in Ma'ale Adumim to close.

>I promise I'll never fund and/or support anti-white movements again

Would you believe in him ?

>Sodastream employed at least 500 Palestinians
That is cool.

>until the BDS movement forced their factory in Ma'ale Adumim to close.
That sucks.

((((invest))))

I wonder how much money Soros make out of these organizations
We all know they make millions of dollars paid by idiot taxpayers

A

God damn it george, why are they all rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I made a video to celebrate this comment
You guys want to watch it? a few minutes i'll be uploading

Can this man stop living already? Or his family? Or anyone he loves?

I hate him for bringing in filth to nice places. He deserve to die being burned alive.

>Investing that much money into importing the third world

Why does this man hate the west so much, and how can he be stopped.

youtu.be/gQZSDJ1ploM
to celebrate

>hard earned money