Gun tards BTFO

>Living in a modern civalized society.
>Owning a gun.

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA
youtu.be/cnNa-vLg89c
dw.com/en/european-arms-money-fuel-us-gun-addiction/a-16540687
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The current year is not an argument

You cucks aren't even trying anymore.

>I have an irrational fear of an inanimate object
Why though?

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

>Inanimate objects scare me

If everyone was civilized then you wouldn't need a gun.
Until the US is free from those people, guns will be necessary

>civilized society

Yea no

I could see

>living in modern society
>using a gun

Logically, me owning a gun should mean nil if the society I'm in is civil

Are you retarded? Vid related is not far from reality, specially in the US.

>be american
>get shot by an inanimate object

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

proud sager of slide threads

I'm afraid of balloons since I was kid ;-;

This post is literally no substance. Remember lads sage goes in all fields

>Proud Supporter of GUN CONTROL
>This is a gun-free home. I'm actively advertising this. Please, break into my home, steal all of my belongings and cultural enrich my wife and daughter.

please put this on your house it makes it easier for a criminal to choose your house not me.

ill take owning a gun since i dont live in a civilized society with all these niggers prowling about

well said

This thinly veiled CTR thread is now an anime thread

OP is just mad he's prohibited from owning a firearm because he's some wifebeating cuck

>1789
>Living in a modern civilized society
>Owning a gun

>Humans.
>Civilized.
Implying. Yo dawg America is a social Darwinian nightmare. That's what makes us so great.

there was a law in germany in the late middle ages that made it a legal requirement for people to own and in some cases carry a sword at all times.
I wish we had something like that today, only with guns. Switzerland is the only country right now that handles things that way... feelssadman...

Anyone can make a gun in a few hours, all you need is a pipe and a firing pin.

>The mere presence of a firearm shows that a society is uncivilized
>The presence of this weapon that can be wielded equally by all races, all genders, almost all ages, and almost all physical disabilities
>A simple object that allows anyone and everyone to defend themselves against a violent attacker is a sign that society is uncivilized
You're a fucking retard.

>(((modern civilized country)))

No thanks, I've seen Sweden.

Proud Supporter of NIGGER CONTROL
This is a nigger-free board.

I'll bet criminals love gun-free homes.

I own 11 guns and I am a big supporter of gun control, there is no need for them.

Criminals won't/can't do this, otherwise it would be a more common occurrence in Europe.

Republican backed policies ruined black communities and forced them to turn to crime.

generally no, they won't be able to steal guns from a home without them.

>Patriotic American
>Being anti-gun

pick one

>Clinton Crime Bill
Yeah, those goddamn Republicans
>fudd
Okay

>put up that sign in your yard
>actually keep a shotgun
>wait to be robbed
>????
>dead criminals

Not the clinton crime bill, the republican backed war on drugs and voodoo economics. I'm not a fudd either, I own an akm.

>tripfag
Opinion thoroughly and happily discarded.

I could easily break into that house while using an illegal gun
thanks for painting a target jewfag

"walk right in, this lion has no teeth."

Our firearm rights are not subject to your feelings.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to other people abusing those firearm rights.

Our firearm rights are not subject to crime statistics.

you are still not allowed to carry in switzerland. Their arms are to be used in case of war

Tell that to the 90% of Americans that support stricter background checks.

what about bullets?

Filtered.

Oh noes

Any Canadafags know if I can buy a gun if I have social anxiety disorder? It's very mild and debatable as to whether or not I actually have it.

Did people actually poll 320M Americans?

there's enough loot. the easy retrieval generally trumps the lack of additional merchandise

>Tell that to the 90% of Americans that support stricter background checks.
My firearm rights are not subject to (flawed, biased and loaded) polling.

Making bullets is simple enough, but time consuming to the point that criminals won't do it. Just need some brass tubing and match heads.

>Literally even fucking (((politifact))) knows thats not true

Have you seen Charlotte right now?

Imagine actually being dumb enough to put that sign on your front door.

>that sign
Oh good. Now I know which house to rob.

>I own 11 guns and I am a big supporter of gun control, there is no need for them.

Calling bullshit on that.

Are you trying to imply America is civilized these days? With all the shit happening in Charlotte right now? We're in decline.

That's not how polls work
Doesn't matter, soon enough there will be no firearm rights.
Ok

>I own 11 guns
>there is no need for them

Really, that's interesting, why would you spend thousands of dollars on a hobby which you think should be outlawed? That just doesn't make sense.

>Republican backed policies ruined black communities and forced them to turn to crime.

Oh, that's also an interesting point, because the most black cities in America (Detroit, Flint, Baltimore) are all Democrat run cities.

I do.

>implying your opinion matters in the slightest
I've seen your trip, you talk retarded and your shit's all fucked up. You contradict yourself on the regular, I haven't seen a pic of your guns in the multiple threads you've said you'd post them in. Only "I posted them already get over it". You're retarded, don't know if I addressed that one already. You have this weird sense of self importance despite no one asking for or caring about your opinion yet you give it more frequently than the wind blows. It's borderline rape at this point. You're retarded, just want to make sure you understand that pint. Oh and you have a trip on Cred Forums. If the fact that you aren't retarded hasn't been brought up already, I'd like to do so now. You're retarded. Take your crayons and go somewhere else and maybe there they'll care about what you have to say.

>Really, that's interesting, why would you spend thousands of dollars on a hobby which you think should be outlawed? That just doesn't make sense.
They are fun, but the needs of all Americans come before my need to have fun with range toys.

>living in a nice modern civilized society
>bring in a bunch of niggers and muzzies
>society turns to shit
>civilized people defend themselves
>bait.png

>Doesn't matter, soon enough there will be no firearm rights.
We have the right to own firearms regardless of what the constitution says or doesn't say.

That's why they're called "Constitutionally protected rights" and not "Constitutionally granted rights"

At least you admit that you want to strip us of our rights. That is, you want us to have fewer rights and to be less free than we currently are.

>Getting this mad
Here's the picture of my guns from the last time this was brought up.

>They are fun, but the needs of all Americans come before my need to have fun with range toys.
Our rights to purchase, own, carry and use firearms do not inherently violate your rights.

Post some with time stamp

It doesn't matter what rights you think you have, if the government does not honor these rights they aren't worth anything.

>I don't like black dudes but the needs of my wife come before my need to have sex with her

I want a picture with an up to date timestamp. An 11 day old timestamp is worthless. If you have them it should not be very hard

>timestamp
Also
>wow he wrote the truth
>lolz he must be so mad! XD
Would you kindly kill yourself?

Nope, time stamp right now or that's someone elses pic.

>That's not how polls work
Then why bring it up?
A sample size of maybe 2000 people is a 1-1 replication of the country as a whole?

>Pick one.
I don't have to, I'm American and I get to have both.

d e v i l i s h

Modern civilized society is preserved only by guns.

I'm not trying to prove anything other than that fact that I have posted time stamped proof before
Nah

i choose both

>It doesn't matter what rights you think you have, if the government does not honor these rights they aren't worth anything.
The people's rights are not dependent on a government.

If a government wants to attempt to strip the people of their rights, the government will be striped of its power by the people.

ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY*

*only if you're not a nigger/mudslime

>the government will be striped of its power by the people.
The most people will do is complain on facebook. If the last AWB didn't cause a revolution neither will another one.

So you don't have any proof whatsoever? You posted that old timestamp to "prove" you had them, yet you are not providing an up to date timestamp. Really gets the neurons firing.

This is a promotional video for Rise of the Planet of the Apes, you Zika-retard.

>Europe being invaded by muslims
>blacks rioting all over America
>Canada wants more refugees

There's no excuse not to have a gun just in case if you're white. Unless you're from Australia or something.

Our society will not be civilized until we expunge uncivilized peoples from it. Until then, we require means of defense.

Blow me

>You can't rape an armed woman. I know.

And you, you shitstain, want me to be defenseless. fuck you.

>please rob me and rape my family
Great sign

Blow me 2 time

>The most people will do is complain on facebook.
Just like you gungrabbing cunts did after Sandy Hook.

>If the last AWB didn't cause a revolution neither will another one.
That was then. This is now.
The next Semi-Auto rifle ban attempt will be a permanent bill and the people will be far less likely to abide by it. That's even if you can get it passed. You gungrabbing cunts couldn't even pass a bill after Sandy Hook. You ain't doing shit.

Again though, our firearm rights are not subject to unconstitutional laws.

If you want to ban firearms, revoke the second amendment and then go door to door to attempt to confiscate the people's guns.

>that's someone elses pic
It's really not that unusual to have a gun collection if you have a job and can afford to spend money on hobbies.

If you really think having an up to date timestamp somehow helps my argument, than I'll give you one, give me a few minutes.

>Just like you gungrabbing cunts did after Sandy Hook.
They didn't control the supreme court and senate like Hillary will. Obama was far more pro gun as well.

>They are fun, but the needs of all Americans come before my need to have fun with range toys
Being antigun is opposed to this position which btw isn't compatible with a Constitutional republic based on protecting individual inalienable rights
1/2

>I don't know what the social contract theory is
>What is that thing that modern democracy has been built upon
The government will inevitably collapse without the support of the people. .

Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

Extract black powder from fireworks bought in bulk. Build frame using 3d printer.
Homemade musket ftw.

Why wouldn't it work?

No one will ever take my guns away.

Stay mad, libtards

>They didn't control the supreme court and senate like Hillary will.
Again though, you act as if our rights are subject to governmental laws and regulations.

They're not.

You can attempt to ban firearms all you want.
You'll have to kill people to take their firearms. And upon doing that, you are justifying our right to have them.

Not that any type of firearm ban will accomplish anything. Because gun restrictions don't work.

Let's be honest though...you don't want to ban firearms because you claim to "care about the safety of people". You want to ban firearms because you don't want the people to have the capability to stand up to the government and say "No"

That doesn't make her or you less objectively wrong and morally/philosophically wrong as well

Also be proud that you're voting for someone who has shamelessly stolen from the poor when she's ran for president currently and in 08.

observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

And who has no qualms about selling out America for the interest of another nation
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>Just like you gungrabbing cunts did after Sandy Hook.
IMO it's understandable for the country to experience some collective insanity in the wake of such a horrible tragedy. Gun control is a healthy conversation to have after a mass shooting. I'm sure a lot of people found it cathartic and congressmen were accurately representing their urban constituents by bringing it up in congress. We have the constitution on our side so of course we won the debate. Rare case of government working as designed.

Gun control activists' first amendment rights are as important to me as my own second amendment rights and we're damn lucky to live in a country that has both.

This is thread sliding, do not post after me.

Let this thread die!

The government won't collapse, people will not work against the government. If banning machine guns and "assault weapons" did not cause this to happen nothing short of mass government killing will.

Statistics don't matter, if they did you would still have the right to build machine guns which were only used in two murders since the 1950s.

Soon..

You're not the boss of me.

>Not that any type of firearm ban will accomplish anything. Because gun restrictions don't work.
That and the police won't even comply en mass.
Hell the Governor of Connecticut begged on national television for the state police to enforce their registration and assault weapons ban after Sandy hook because they refused to enforce it qnd that is about the most antigun state in the union

>You'll have to kill people to take their firearms.
No, the majority will give them up, others will stash them away until the die and they are found. It happened in Britain and Australia. Once they are criminalised; you will lose the culture war, more so if someone started shooting government officials. One generation of children never being exposed to guns is all it would take.

>Gun control is a healthy conversation to have after a mass shooting.
No, it's not. It's an attempt to use a tragedy to strip us of our rights
IE: Patriot Act because of 9/11/01

Our rights are not subject to tragedies.

>Gun control activists' first amendment rights are as important to me as my own second amendment rights and we're damn lucky to live in a country that has both.
Without the second amendment, those politicians can take every other right away without concern.
Yes, those gungrabbers can rant and rail all they want. But when they cross the line and attempt to take our rights, they must be stopped and ensured they never try again.

>That and the police won't even comply en mass.
Indeed. Hell, half the military wouldn't comply either.
The gungrabbers would have a civil war on their hands.

>Hell the Governor of Connecticut begged on national television for the state police to enforce their registration and assault weapons ban after Sandy hook because they refused to enforce it qnd that is about the most antigun state in the union
Because the police and the military don't want to be slaughtered as they go door to door attempting to take people's guns.
The gungrabbers would have to go through the entire police and military and demand of them
1. Follow orders and remain employed
2. Quit and be replaced with someone who will follow orders
3. Refuse orders and be arrested and replaced with someone who will follow orders.

Falling for trolls makes you an ultra-newfag.
Post gun stuff. Make Meplat proud!

>No, the majority will give them up
No they won't because the government doesn't know who owns them and where they are.

> others will stash them away until the die and they are found.
They will stash them away until the government is no longer conducting gun raids, then recover them and start to use them against the oppressive government.

> It happened in Britain and Australia.
We're not Britain or Australia.

>Once they are criminalised; you will lose the culture war, more so if someone started shooting government officials.
That implies we give a fuck about what the judeo media says about us. Besides, in such a revolution, the media will be targeted just as much as the government.

>One generation of children never being exposed to guns is all it would take.
I love it how you liberals act so oppressive and tyrannical yet you think there's nothing wrong with it.

You're gleefully talking about a civil war that will cause the collapse of this country and the deaths of millions just because you think only the government should own firearms.

>Statistics don't matter, if they did you would still have the right to build machine guns which were only used in two murders since the 1950s.
Now you're just admitting that you're an ideologue who will deny reality to hold onto your dogmatic zealously.

Youre not a rational person plain and simple
Btw the only reason the NFA exist is because of surprise surprise a massive media campaign capitalising on very few but high profile acts which continued to happen at the same rate after it was passed

The 86 Hughes amendment didn't even pass the vote threshold to be added the the 86 gun owners protection act but was snuck in by an antigun House chair.

But good work in general openly admitting that you care not for logic and evidence it really shows maturity
> have the right to build machine guns which were only used in two murders since the 1950s.
Also this is factually wrong as well
3 legally owned machine guns have been used in murders and there's been plenty of murders with illegal machine guns done by the same organized crime forces the NFA was supposedly targeted at.
And a fun fact about the nfa. The Supreme Court ruled that due to the 5th amendment the NFA itself doesn't apply to criminals because it requires them to admit to a crime so the only reason it exist is to place undue burden on people who've broken no laws and as such is in violation of the Constitution on grounds more than just the second amendment.

Also good work immediately backpedaling on your supposed belief that firearms need to be "banned for the greater good" and saying that doesn't matter when shown irrefutable proof that firearms are a massive net benefit to the people at large.

>gun restrictions don't work
Gun restrictions do work to some extent, pic related. I know it's more fun to have an circlejerk and pretend our stance on gun laws is unassailable. But you're unlikely to convince anyone who isn't already on your side unless the facts back you up.

I think it's a more powerful argument to say that having the freedom to defend ourselves against criminals, invaders, and our own government is important enough to justify some slight increase in deaths. Just like having the ability to travel is important enough to justify a few car deaths.

>Gun restrictions do work to some extent, pic related
Your own graph prove your wrong guy.

It shows a trend going on for years before gun restrictions and said trend remained the same after gun restrictions took effect

You can't claim the cause came after the effect

Also all of the major peer reviewed non biased studies done in Australia found at beat their NFA didn't do anything to reduce crime or homicide

>said trend remained the same(and even slowed) after gun restrictions took effect*

>>Living in a modern civalized society.
>>Owning a gun.
>Pick one.

Nigger you what?

>Gun restrictions do work to some extent, pic related.
No, they don't. Pic related.

Again, our firearm rights aren't subject to crime statistics.
Just because someone else commits a crime with a firearm does not mean I shouldn't have the right to own a firearm.

>I think it's a more powerful argument to say that having the freedom to defend ourselves against criminals, invaders, and our own government is important enough to justify some slight increase in deaths.
It wouldn't matter if a million people were killed with firearms. Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>Just like having the ability to travel is important enough to justify a few car deaths.
Driving is a privilege, not a right.
However, that being said, my rights to own a car are not subject to automobile accidents.
And there are other means of travel.

It isn't when you have animals running around.

SHALL

>violence and crime isn't a thing in 2016

>>be american
>>get shot by an inanimate object
actually you are being shot by a person holding the gun. Ive left my guns on the counter before and they didnt once get up and walk outside and shot someone

>Driving is a privilege, not a right.
Tenth amendment easily covers the right to travel and by proxy drive as a right.
People seem to forget that this amendment was specifically added for this purpose as so the BoR would not be construed to only protect a select few rights

>Living in a modern civilized society
>Being stupid enough to think it's not filled with savage men

Pick both.

NOT

>>Living in a modern civilized Switzerland
>>Owning a gun/25 guns
>>Pick two.

Yeah. We haven't been living under the idea of America since 1860

BE

hickock45 here

Just telling you anti-gun faggots...
As a criminal, I'll buy anything I want with my own cash. Guns, weed, coke, whatever.

The only fucks that pay attention to contraband laws are people with sticks up their ass.

What you fags should be scared of isn't the guns I buy. It's the explosives I can buy or make. Or the poisons. Or how I can break into your bank account and drain it.

Your logic is unassailable. I concede.

>Tenth amendment easily covers the right to travel
Yes, travel. not drive.

>and by proxy drive as a right.
Nope. You're re-interpreting the constitution.

Cars didn't exist when the tenth amendment was added.
Unless the constitution specifically states that travel by driving is a right, driving isn't a right. Don't like it? Change the constitution.

That's the same reasoning that allowed faggots to "marry".

Also, you're starting to sound like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=3p7lndGi-sI

>Mountain Jews create white-paradise

>Omg why is it that we can be full of guns and ammo without violence?

The world may never know.

INFRINGED

Wrong, the right to bear arms means the right to defend oneself against one's government. The right to bear arms means everything particularly when a government is trying to infringe it.

Agree living near a swap. Alligators trying to eat my dogs.

It is damn near impossible to carry a firearm for self defense in Switzerland unless you are A active militia or B can prove a immediate need to do so.
All those firearms are visibly unloaded as per Federal Swiss law.

That being said Switzerland is the best nation for collectors of firearms as they don't have stupid import restrictions and bans on new full autos but it requires a license which is equal to the nfa minus tax stamps and is may issue not shall issue so depending on what Canton you live in it can be either difficult or easily obtained but every firearm is registered regardless of classification save double barrel shotguns and bolt action hunting rifles.

Do they have niggers in swiss land?

Gun control is not a black or white issue, it's a matter of degree. Fully automatic weapons are already banned. There was no armed uprising.

No fly no buy wouldn't be a fundamental infringement of the second amendment. That line has already been crossed. For our entire lives we've been in a phase of deciding how much gun control to have, not whether or not to have it.

Our country is filled with good people and I for one am confident we will make the right decisions and respect freedom. I'm happy with our current laws and the efforts to make our laws more restrictive have failed. We're doing all right.

>People will not work against the government

People are the same as they are 2000 years ago, and 2000 years before that, and 2000~ years more.

Nothing new under the sun.

Arm yourselves and be prepared to defend your house and family and nation at all times from enemies within and without.

People who think the government is their friend and ally in times of need does not know this world at all.

full auto not banned in my state.

This isn't even fun anymore. I'm just going full redneck.

Try to take my guns. Just try

They won't overthrow the government as long as they have food in their bellies and a tv in their living room.

>2016
>Not owning at least one gun

I put one of these up in the window hoping some nigs would break in, I have a semi auto shotty.

No bites yet.

>libtard can't seperate reality from movie promo

Yes, but they don't let them have guns, and this is your average Swiss user (in photo). The chimps keep a low profile up to now, considering pic related.

>Fully automatic weapons are already banned. There was no armed uprising.
That does not make it right. Or constitutional.

>No fly no buy wouldn't be a fundamental infringement of the second amendment.
Except that it violates due process and the second amendment.

How does one get on the no-fly list?
How does one get off the no-fly list?

If someone is so dangerous that they are on the no-fly list, what the fuck are they doing walking the streets?

>They won't overthrow the government as long as they have food in their bellies and a tv in their living room.
When the government starts going door to door, executing people because they don't turn over their property, you'll see a change very quickly.

Just like guns "won't be banned" after the government restricts them to hell and back. They're incredibly expensive and not particularly easy to get.

>They won't overthrow the government as long as they have food in their bellies and a tv in their living room.
>And a gun safe that looks like DIS!

>How does one get off the no-fly list?
I can tell you there is definitely no due process involved. the no fly list is unconstitutional itself

>When the government starts going door to door, executing people because they don't turn over their property, you'll see a change very quickly.
They won't have to, most people will turn them in willingly, very few people will not comply and those that don't will let their guns rot away in their safes until they die or are found out. A ban only serves to turn future generations against gun ownership.

>24 year range of cherry picked data for a single, sparsely inhabited country
>we're talking about the means of defending oneself against government historically.

How many guns have you confiscated so far, Mr. Gun-grabber?

>Yes, travel. not drive.
Driving is a right covered by the tenth amendment
You don't need a drivers license to operate a vehicle if you're simply traveling but that doesn't stop all police from violating this.
>Cars didn't exist when the tenth amendment was added.
Neither did semiautomatic firearms centerfired cartridges the internet TV and radio. See how your point falls apart.

>Unless the constitution specifically states that travel by driving is a right, driving isn't a right. Don't like it? Change the constitution.
That isn't how the BoR is written nor the Constitution. The Constitution only restricts government action to what it explicitly states government has the authority to do. The ninth amendment is quite clear and all encompassing in regards to inalienable rights.
“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”
The only one"reinterpreting" or rather not understanding the Constitution is yourself
> That's the same reasoning that allowed faggots to "marry".
The Government has no legal authority to be involved in marriage and fags dykes polygamists ad infinitum of consenting parties have the right to enter into any marriage or union a private entity is willing to enter them in.

>I can tell you there is definitely no due process involved. the no fly list is unconstitutional itself
Exactly. Which is why any sane person opposes a gun ban for people on the no fly list.

If that ban passed, the government could theoretically put every single person on the no-fly list and *poof* de-facto gun ban.

They won't be confiscated. Just banned and made socially taboo.

>Living in a modern society
>hurting peoples feelings on the internet
Pick one, cis scum.

so will the criminals turn in their guns too?

>No fly no buy wouldn't be a fundamental infringement of the second amendment
It would be a clear cut violation of the fifth and second.

No pic yet so I guess you just blatantly lied

>They won't have to, most people will turn them in willingly, very few people will not comply

Did you make that comment as a witty joke?

>200 years from now.

Camera was dead.

>They won't have to, most people will turn them in willingly
Less than 20% of cops would comply with enforcement of registration let alone confiscation you're delusional as you've openly admitted to already in this thread

160 replies
1 post by OP

>Driving is a right covered by the tenth amendment
Travel is a right. Driving is a privilege. Otherwise, go drive, get arrested for not having a license and take it to the supreme court.

>You don't need a drivers license to operate a vehicle if you're simply traveling but that doesn't stop all police from violating this.
And you're going to get your nigger ass tazered just like that sovereign citizen in the video.

>Neither did semiautomatic firearms centerfired cartridges the internet TV and radio. See how your point falls apart.
The first amendment and second amendment are why speech and firearms are legal.

You can travel without driving. You cannot exercise your second amendment without a firearm.

>The Government has no legal authority to be involved in marriage and fags dykes polygamists ad infinitum of consenting parties have the right to enter into any marriage or union a private entity is willing to enter them in.
I bet you support animal, inanimate object and child marriage as well, don't you?

What is the point of this?

Gun control is dead.

Post that on your door and see how quickly you get robbed

I give it fifty. Whites are the majority of pro gunners.

It's a lot of pic related.

Until you lose the supreme court, sure.

Gun control is a natural right.

Trying to take your guns is pure tyranny

>means of defending oneself against government historically
That's exactly my point, when we argue for the preservation of our gun rights, we should talk about why our freedom is important. It's foolish to claim that gun control doesn't work because not all stats back us up on that. It's too debatable to be a strong argument.

We want guns because the freedom to protect ourselves against domestic and foreign enemies is vital. That is actually why we own guns so the argument is both completely honest and unassailable. History shows that government can't always be trusted and liberals can understand that even if they can't understand that gun control doesn't work.

>When we are old and gray, I promise we will finally get your guns goyim.

No you won't.

Nope

You think a country that has gone full authoritarian is going to have well fed citizens? Look at Soviet Russia or Venezuela for that matter.

If I were the NRA I would start minority outreach now.

>civalized

Fucking goog

>Nine jews will come grab your guns goyim I swear!!

OK Schlomo, good luck with that.

What exactly could the supreme court do?
make guns unconstitutional? the worst states for gun rights have made guns useless. might as well be banned
if guns get limited federally, states won't enforce. too much support

>this video hasn't been posted yet
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1Zy_ASNyA

They want you to feel safe. Their power over you is all that will matter.

>laws make some guns illegal
>criminals dont follow laws

Whats the point when we live in a (((free))) market. I should be able to buy any object i want.

This. Freedom was only useful in a time ehen governments would round up and execute people without trial. Today they are just for gun toting paranoid nuts

Until the states get flooded with south American / middle eastern immigrants, which support democrats the majority of the time.

Alright then should murder be legal since criminals dont follow laws

The Supreme Court could rule that banning semiautomatics is consistent with the second amendment, because people could still own bolt-action rifles. Just like they ruled that banning fully automatics was legal because people could still own semiautos.

>Travel is a right. Driving is a privilege. Otherwise, go drive, get arrested for not having a license and take it to the supreme court.
>Right to own arms is a right. Owning machine guns is a privilege enjoy being arrested for violating the nfa
Again see how you sound identical to antigunners directing away from violations of the Constitution on the basis that "well because the violation is universally accepted makes it not a violation" anti logic.
> And you're going to get your nigger ass tazered just like that sovereign citizen in the video.
And that doesn't make the cops less wrong in their violation of a Constitutionally protected right.
> The first amendment and second amendment are why speech and firearms are legal.
And even if they were removed the 9th amendment would also have to be removed to remove all legal protections on them. The Constitution doesn't just protect inalienable rights explicitly mentioned you're quite literally denying entire existence of 1/10th of the BoR to argue for the sake of argument.
>You can travel without driving. You cannot exercise your second amendment without a firearm.
The second amendment States arms so you can exercise your right to keep and bear arms with swords and daggers so we can ban firearms :^)
> I bet you support animal, inanimate object and child marriage as well, don't you?
As "marriage" is nothing more than a private contract people have the right to do whatever dumb shit they wish so long as it isn't harming others rights to life liberty and property.
It isn't the governments job to do so as the Constitution gives it zero power to he involved with it.

If I were the government, I would execute people without trial If they dont have guns

>assuming the government is competent enough to keep you happy while it subjugates you

>that logic
Now what kind of retard are we dealing with here, oh a leaf. Here, have some crayons and go play over there buddy.

>Guns get made illegal
>Future generations are only exposed to them through tv and video games and the occasional illegal gun stash shown on tv

People that support gun rights are probably not the same that will kill people with guns without a reason

>freedom is no longer desirable

Literal nutjob

Its not logical to chase after imaginary concepts such as freedom

Doesn't matter if you are happy with their choices, only that you are unwilling to go against them.

This guy gets it

That made no sense

>freedom is illogical
>coming from a canadian
Wow, and here I thought the bongs were beyond help. Christ.

>I suck government dick
We know, Steve. You're GAY. You've told us a thousand fucking times.

>Just like they ruled that banning fully automatics was legal because people could still own semiautos.
Ironically this decision was in direct violation of an earlier rulling that said the second amendment explicitly protects weapons useful and in common use by the military.
Not that this is how the Supreme Court is authorized to operate (off of case law) it is only authorized to look at x case in front of it read the Constitution as it is playing written and determine if thr governments actions in x case are authorized by the text of the Constitution

Guns are modern. Knives are not. Advance past the stone age, please. People who shoot their attackers are better off than waiting for the cops to get there too late.

Your right to own a gun is contingent on the right to be left alone. You can't argue that murder allows people to be left alone.

youtu.be/cnNa-vLg89c

>Doesn't matter if you are happy with their choices, only that you are unwilling to go against them
There's already massive civil disobedience of recent gun control of much less severity than open confiscation happening.

Also the last major poll done showed a minimum of 1/3rd of the population would be open to violent revolution in the context of government firearms confiscation.

Freedom was literally a bullshit word made up by Napoleon to justify applying proto fascism to france and rebelling against the Monarch. Its kinda like like how pol believes racist is a made up trotskyist word

The government goves us roads, security, food, water, protection, love, status, wealth, water, and healthcare id gladly suck its dick.

Being left alone isnt a right. You belong to a community no man is an island

>assuming that the government is competent enough to not ruin the lives of it's citizens while subjugating them

Governments have a bad habit of causing their citizens to rise up against them.

>in the context of government firearms confiscation.
But that won't happen. There will be a call or buy back and a mass registration. They won't go door to door.

>Gun grabber surrenders fight for "this lifetime"
>We'll get your guns.... in "future generations"

OK 400 years from now, you can have them.

W

In the past, once we reach the age of automation and people receive their government checks every week. I doubt they will turn against it.

>There will be a call or buy back and a mass registration.
>in the year 2094

Laws exist for the government to have a system of repercussions for people who violate the rights of others.
Murder is a violation of one's right to life and as such is illegal
Owning a firearm doew not infringe upon the right to lofe of another and as such making it illegal is not valid for a free society's government

>earlier rulling that said the second amendment explicitly protects weapons useful and in common use by the military
Ugh what fuckers. I can understand private citizens not being able to own a fucking nuke or something but citizens should be able to use the same rifle they trained with in the military. I want an M4 and I don't think that's unreasonable. Dumbass criminals would spray the whole clip into the ceiling in 3 seconds and we'd end up better off.

>The government goves us roads, security, food, water, protection, love, status, wealth, water, and healthcare id gladly suck its dick.

You get these things from people, not government.
Government is just a middleman. Ask Monaco about how they eliminated that middleman and raised their HDI.

Filthy commie.

Fuck off faggot

Maybe, maybe sooner. Gun owners, me included, should absolutely reach out to the nra about expanding minority and youth outreach.

>Freedom was literally a bullshit word
>Not being oppressed wouldn't be a real thing if someone hadn't created a word for it

>Being left alone isnt a right. You belong to a community no man is an island
>people are free to harm you

>Buy back
Now this I'd like. Obviously the gun owners wont be the ones paying to have their guns stolen. The non gun owners would have to pay for it.
>this here's a ruger 10/22 capable of killing 10 adults or 22 children
>It's worth $1,800
>here's a pipe with a nail in the end of it
>$500
>Potato gun
>$350
Ah, now that'd be fun.

I give it fifty years.

It happened in the last buy back, so I suspect there will be a callback this time. Though that will lower the compliance rate even further.

Please put that sign on the front of your house.

Gun deaths went down you don't say... how about death rates over all?

>But that won't happen. There will be a call or buy back and a mass registration. They won't go door to door.
No there won't as the cops would refuse to enforce any of those things.
As you've deliberately ignored along with all the other information which blows out your dogmatic flase beliefs
See

The pipe thing I mean

>people receive their government checks every week
>needing a middleman government when everything is automated

I just bought a new 10mm yesterday OP.
I'm shooting a little to the left at 21' for some reason though (left handed).

Gun rights are awesome,

To invade the US you have to overcome its huge, world-class navy and army, and then you have to battle citizens who are armed to the teeth as well

>ruger 10/22 capable of killing 10 adults or 22 children

The government is the middleman in just about everything, doubly so if it's pointless.

The time of revolution is coming, and the military is sworn to defend the Constitution, not the country, before the president.

Looks like I know which house I'm robbing next

Lol I live in AZ, we literally have a law for local and state police to arrest federal police if they ever try to enforce gun control here

The military will be replaced by third worlders in exchange for citizenship if the government expects a civil war.

Yes goy...you don't need guns..the government and corporations will take good good care of you..

and here's my shotgun. It was made in 1941. I refinished the wood myself which took weeks. It looks better now, the hand rubbed oil needed to cure a little more. I sent it off to have it polished and blued to restore it. It had some rust, no pitting though.

Buy backs are utterly impotent even in examples of where registration was in place

Australia spent over 640 million dollars and got less than a third of the nations firearms.
At this point Australians own more firearms than at the time of the buyback as well.

They're also not a rebellious people like Americans are so compliance here wohld be a running laugh out loud joke while politicians beg and cry for both the citizens and the police to enforce their dumb shit.
Which won't pass

>a man grows corn
>brings corn to neighbor's to trade for his shoes
>he makes sure to stop by government office first to give up the corn cob he owes the government for trading with his neighbor

Oh it's you

Here's a full mag from my Legion at 21'.

THE OFFICIAL LIBFAG ANTIGUN ARGUMENT FAPPING ORDER:
>why won't you compromise? can't we just compromise? you're being unreasonable.
>background checks
>gunshow loophole
>muh high capacity clipazines
>you don't need that for hunting
>small penis
>think of the children!
>SMASH THAT MF NUTT BUTTON

KEEP THE HOOD SAFE H

essentially, A man grows corn and sells it at his stand located on his property. He now pays for property tax and income.

Here's an AR pistol I built but I sold it because it's not really my thing. It's a REALLY loud gun though. If you want a really loud gun, this is the one to get.

Hello

>88 to 96
>deaths go from a max of 674 to a min of 470
>97 to 05
>deaths go from a max of 428 to a min of 220
Wow, looks like the gun death rate was decreasing by 200 for each given period of time. Where's the proof that the gun law had anything to do with it?

I'm sorry, I don't have that data. I was immaturely cherry-picking data. You don't think there was a corresponding increase in non-gun violence, do you?

Hardly
It would attmept to send troops overseas where they couldn't intervene and would attempt to rely on Federal agencies which are the only arms of the government that are expected to have over 50% disloyalty if the government becomes grossly tyrannical.

The Feds don't have the resources to fight 10% of the population if it resisted and they damn well know it

Nevermind, just read the left-handed part.

There has been in areas such as the UK.

I would argue that it is precisely civilised people who should allowed to have guns.

>A man can never own anything
>from the moment of a person's birth, everything you create is property of the government, and the government graciously allows you to have some of the corn you've grown
>you didn't build that
>I really enjoyed reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbuy--uh, excuse me, by the United States government

Here's the AR rifle I built.
I don't really need, like or even particularly want it but as an accountable stand up citizen it is my duty to have one.
A lot of you won't understand that but consider it something of an Americanized Kirpan.

I also think Sig makes really beautiful guns.

Here is another.

I hate to break it to you, cunt, but us criminals own whatever we want and get it tax-free.
Why?
Because laws do not apply to us. They apply to YOU, because you suck cock.

I bet you think the government banned drugs too.
If the government banned drugs, why did I buy some drugs in June? How is this possible?

People who question reality sooner or later die from it

It's funny how people from other countries always bash America for the guns but most of my guns aren't even American made, they're imported from Europe. My most recent European made gun was a Walther PPS, great gun.
>pic unrelated

>being left handed
Get out scum!!!!!!

Well done lad.

Haha tripfag btfo
Tripfags should just kill themselves.

Seems about as effective as having terrorist free zones or signs that say no terrorists.

That's the way the government thinks, yes.

p250 cartel factory new

My camera is dead but there is an outdated pic here
Sorry if you don't believe it

>43 posts in a gun thread
>arguing for gun rights
>people find it hard to believe you are a gun owner

>gubmint
>thinking
lol

Did you know:
>Austria exported 434,374 guns to the US in 2010.
>Italy exported 285,083
>Germany; 266,688
dw.com/en/european-arms-money-fuel-us-gun-addiction/a-16540687

That's almost a million guns a year, it's likely more than that now.

>I own 11 guns and I am a big supporter of gun control, there is no need for them.

>t. Fudd

Well a gun is more modern than a knife in a modern "civalized" society.

Your opinion is invalid because you've obviously never fired one.

Obvious bait if you ever fired a gun your opinion is irrelevant

I own an akm

I pick owning a gun(s).

What kind? How much? Pics?

>tfw no little sister to use instead of anime :^(

oh shit praise KEK

Everyone but me gotta learn

I built it out of a romanian ak kit, bought the kit for 400.

what does that even mean you kraft dinner guzzling leaf?

>you are still not allowed to carry in switzerland
blatant lie

>claims to have built an ak
>no pics because...?

>Tell that to the 90% of Americans that support stricter background checks.

where did you get that info? a Quinnipiac poll that involved 3 states?

According to the shills, that depends on your definition of "Carrying a gun" whether or not this bloke for example, is actually "carrying a gun"

I would go take one right now but my camera is dead.

>if the government does not honor these rights they aren't worth anything.

then its time to start fighting

I'll take the gun, faggot. You can take the lead when the time comes...baiting homo

Who are you voting for this upcoming presidential election?

Riiiight. So you wouldnt mind telling me the models and calibers of the guns in right?

Look man I'm voting for Trump, I just act like a shill for the (yous) and I do like having gun control discussion. I am pro gun and think we need to repeal the Hughes amendment.

>and a tv in their living room.

do you know how vulnerable the US power grid is?

>don't own guns
>get beaten to death or shot by niggers who somehow (despite gun control) still have guns.
>get beheaded by a sand nigger with a knife

mfw

kek the most prolific Cred Forums shill comes out as a pro gun Trump supporter

Bubba'd norinco sks I bought at a police auction 7.62x39
Amd 63 in the top left 7.62x39
Sporterized lee en field .303
Arcus DA 9mm
Cobra .308
model 213 tokarev. 9mm
Break action 12g
and two .22 rifles

Shit taste in guns, m8

idk man I'm a poor fag

>Look man I'm voting for Trump

MAH NIGGA

Work on that. For the price of a few garbage firearms, you could buy one of good quality.

>1 post by this ID
I at least expected the .gif to turn into someone getting murdered in their home.

I've been buying kits, started working on a CETME L a couple days ago.

Thats neat. Ive heard cetmes in.308 are garbage but ive never heard anything about the L variant.

Spain built them with cheap receivers, caused them to jam up.