Clinton's the Avengers: Age of Globalism

WE HAVE CLOSED THE GAP TO UNDER ONE THOUSAND!
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, SMASH THAT DISLIKE BUTTON!!!

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS BETTING ALL THEIR CHIPS ON THIS!
DO. NOT. LET. THEM. SUCCEED.

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=b0vHfAh9Nfk
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
strawpoll.me/11276327
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/17/trump-landslide/
strawpoll.me/11276352
rainierland.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qle5J85-RI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>well this doesn't seem so bad, they're just encouraging people to go out an-
>"or a RACIST COWARD..."
Fuck this.
Disliked.

>hollywood
>ruins the artform with meaningless blockbusters
>never shuts the fuck up about its liberal, progressive politics
>movies are making less and less with every passing year
>pendulum is swinging back
>hollywood is going to collapse
>trump is going to win
>independent film/media prevails

I haven't been this mad in a long time.

FUCK

>tfw we will see all of these shitstains whine once trump wins

Mark Cuckalo never fails to be a cuck

Bump

>Racist abusive coward who could permanently damage the fabric of our society

I just thought about something. What if he's not wrong? I mean think about how many people will go down if our God Emperor wins? The Clinton's, her foundation, Obama, anyone who was ruled by this woman, they're all fucked. So what if they set off a fucking nuke if Trump wins?

>"You elected Donald Trump. So now the entire world is going down with us. And it'll be your fault, not ours for the destruction of society"

Spread the word.

Or if he loses, we get to watch Cred Forums implode.

Either way, we win.

I wonder how many of those likes are manipulated

who the fuck would they nuke?

not all the avengers...

then we burn together

you guys see all the anti hillary comments that had about 600 thumbs up are gone and new anti trump ones with about 20 thumbs up are now taking over?

> likes now thousands more than dislikes
> likes/dislikes status bar still sitting near the middle
really makes you think

Why do libcucks think that the president can just launch nukes whenever he pleases?

these goys and their jew propaganda media

I hit like. :^)

One more bump

Explain yourselves Marvelcucks.

How does she afford these people? RDJ doesn't shit in the morning for less than 40mill

TRUMP BFTO

You'd rather be subverted into persecution?

This video alone will crush tramps hope for the youth vote no amount of dislikes going to change that. Waste of time move along.

it had 1.5k likes and 2.1k dislikes earlier. negative comments are being hidden and someones buying it likes.

Notice how the Avenger not present in the video is the one that fights for AMERICA

>so many famous people
>so famous
>fame
>You might have seen us

A RACIST BIGOTED NUKE FIRER

>famous
>fame

Or manipulating likes.

Based

Shameless bump.

The one who fought the evil doer who wanted a future without flags?

youtube and google

terrible

People keep saying that shit. You realize you are just setting yourself up for Whedon to make another ad with Chris Evans.

Chris Evans is more of a libshit than some of the people in this vid.

"common sense gun laws"

*extreme anger

This makes me want to put on an SS uniform and goose step through the fucking streets chanting "HEIL HITLER".

Fuck this shit so hard.

Who exactly are they going to nuke?

Besides, better to die free than live as a demofaggot slave.

Holy shit, is this actually the plot line of Captain America Civil War? Notice how Captain America and all his based allies aren't in this clip?

>Tony Stark and his band of cucks want to hand over the Avengers to some globalist elites
>Captain America wants to continue to have sovereignty in order to uphold justice and freedom.

Captain America confirmed Trump supporter?

CAPTAIN AMERICA REPRESENTS!

>Can someone explain me why RDjr looks like someone kidnaped his son in the video?

It's most likely bots. The same exact thing happened with the Tranny video that jewtube tried to trend. No matter how many dislikes it had, it also had an equal amount of likes. I'm fucking sick & tired of Shitlibs creating reality through their fiction but it works, because our populace is fucking stupid.

I always figured that our debt, wars we've caused & the overall world instability that were caused during Obama's two terms would most likely be blamed on Trump if he becomes the new POTUS.

The funny part is that Trump talks shit about Obama's failures constantly so it shouldn't even be news but the average American citizen is such a fucking retard that they don't believe any of it until the tv & facebook trends inform them about it. The twist is that the MSM will blame Trump instead of correctly attributing the blame on Hillary & Obama.

I really fucking hate how backwards our society has become.

It's insane how actually practicing our laws is labeled as racist but you have to remember that Liberals don't think of themselves as citizens of the United States. They view themselves as world citizens.

That Whedon faggot probably forced him into it.

Bet you its on all their contracts.

>really want to vote for trump
>really want to see mark ruffalo in a movie naked

Fuck.

Lol wow they deleted a shitload of comments that had 600 or more upvotes and were in support of trump

Bump with rare Kayla.

No he's playing the "moderate game"

I hope he's a closeted trump supporter though.

>Listen to these rich people who make pretend by performing other people's words for a living, they know what's best for you

I'm convinced

Literally everything against Trump is labeled "Propaganda". You guys are going against facts. Again, 375 scientists, including Stephen Hawking, say Trump would be a disaster. It's not just Hollywood. You Trump supporters act as if he is God himself who cannot do any wrong. No one WANTS to vote for Hilary, She is just the lesser evil against a climate denier, anti-vaccine nut, xenophobic and racist.

well shit, now I kinda hope RDJ turns out to be the pedo

This is just depressing.

Go back to CTR you cocksucker. Can't wait till the day of the rope, counting the days.

I just want to be with my pony friends in the magical land of Equestria.

20k likes 17k dislike.... We have work to do

Fuck, I only know the girl from How I Met Your Mother. I consider myself clean.

Underrated.

Chris Evans has wanted to leave the acting scene for a while now.
He wants to direct and be in change of his own projects.
Chances are he's a redpilled guy that is sick of the Jews running everything.

fuck why are my favorite heros bashing me for supporting a good candidate.
FUCK THEM ALLL

Now Renner, I bet he supports Trump vocally on set and it pisses everyone off.

Because someone did kidnap his son; he's in RDJ's basement with the rest of the children.

>REPORT THE VIDEO FOR BULLYING
REPORT THE VIDEO FOR BULLYING

Go to 1:07 and flag it.

Based dingo is a MAGA machine? You sure?

>having celebrities as heroes

Kill yourself Pedro

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

Disliked
Do your duty to kek Cred Forums

>letting gays and women vote
great example of why it was a mistake.

I dont think you quite get it. We want him because he's a disaster. Because he'll be shitty. Because he wont keep the status quo. Because only when when the status quo is destroyed can we make the world a better place. A vote for Trump is a vote against the rich. A vote for Trump is a vote for change.

Your fallacious appeal to authority combined with baseless ad hominem is meaningless here.

Funny that Tony Stark is a millionary

>the sherrif from Stranger Things is a true bro

Fucking based.

They're shilling someone who literally was not allowed to vote because he was a felon until the fucking Governor of California pardoned him?

Ok, cool.

Liberals are disgusting.

...the ...supreme ...court?

Couldn't finish the whole thing. Fuck me I can't wait for when Trump wins and these fuckers burrow into the salt mines.

You know what must be done.

... I thought RD jr was conservative...

user, I have bad news...

He probably is, but the Jews that run Hollywood probably forced him into it.

Notice how he doesn't say anything bad about Trump like everyone else.

>scientists
So basically welfare queens?

How many of those scientists are employed in private industry and how many are University professors with tenure who get all their money from government grants?

And why would I value the word of a scientist on politics? Should I ask Stephen hawking for advice on powerlifting? Would I want Bill Nye to be my lawyer?

That was actually my thoughts as well, I'm all for them pushing for people to vote if they aren't going to be partisan about it.

Still a Jew. Little bastards can't be trusted.

>almost every actor and 'celeb' person is against Trump
>countries hate him

jesus, how can Trump even survive?

Thank god I always preferred DC over SJW Marvel.

Even before the rise of political correctness Marvel heroes were always so faggy.

Sasuga Jewtube

why are all of these hollywood Skypes trying so hard, do they think people actually listen and respect them?

>everyone is against America

What else is new?

Scientists you say? Topkek

HILLARY CLINTON NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL
I
L
L
A
R
Y

O
P
T
I
O
N

I told them they are faggots who will die and go to hell, then made another comment saying they're queers. Both got deleted.

Time to bring back McCarthyism and blacklist these actors.

The disloyal elements of our society must be purged from public life, and they're doing us the enormous favor of publicly naming themselves.

'' soul '' purpose. Taking it too far m8

Oh wow, it's so weird how people living in gated communities always knows what's best for the rest of the people. I should really really listen to them.

Trump feeds on hatred and praise alike. He's got a thick skin and a proud mind that let him gain in energy and momentum where others would collapse (I'm looking at you, Jeb!).

ISN'T IT WEIRD HOW THE WEBSITE THEY'RE PROMOTING HAS THE SAME EXACT IDENTICAL LAYOUT AS THE PUTINTRUMP SITE?

SO PECULIAR.

We fought back at least. Rather die a hero than die a coward. Plus Clinton is starting ww3 anyway and to make it works he's gonna bring back the draft. Also ww3=Nuclear Appocolaypse anyway. At least we have a chance with trump.

>listen to what i say because i am rich and famous and not some poor and unimportant person like you, you stupid piece of shit
that is extremely condescending and only makes me hate celebrity culture even more. fuck celebrities we should make them into food

>i have no idea how polling works but hillary is winning so clearly there is nothing wrong

you should be ashamed of yourself on at least 3 different levels for how gullible you are.

If that's what it cost to get out of this hell I'm okay with that.

>tfw we've reached a point in us corruption where this is a possibility

Why? Why would she betray us?

I have bad news for you

scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

Moar...

HOLY FUCK LIBERALS HAVE US DUPED. THEY ARE PURPOSEFULLY SETTING UP CLINTON TO FAIL, TO MAKE THEIR BULLSHIT EXTREME LEFTISM AND HAVE TRUMP TAKE OVER RIGHT NOW WHEN ALL THE THINGS THE LEFT THINKS IS TRUE ABOUT THE RIGHT HAPPEN DURING HIS PRESIDENCY. THIS WILL BE USED SO THEY CAN COME BACK AND PUSH EVEN HARDER LEFT, IF NOT TAKE IT ALL.

We can arrange that afterwards. If Hillary has her way you won't be alive to see the movie.

there's going to be massive fucking riots when trump loses

(((SHE)))

God is your saviour user. With him you will be stronger than any (((hero))).

the fuck...?

>leftists using facts
>reality

Pick one

>Cred Forums gets it down to within 1k votes difference between likes and dislikes
>in a 30 minute period, the likes skyrocket up by 5 thousand

I really don't want to believe in conspiracies, but is something going on?

For u my little degenerate.

She's a fuckin Jew dude that's why. If you didn't know, now you know.

I thought RDJ was a conservative

fake and gay

Reminder

can we have one thread without tinfoil??

>muh stephen hawking

He's a meme who literally makes thousands of bets and theories that are wrong. He is as overrated as Bill Nye the not so very science guy, and Neil "le ebic black man'. I used to be one of those guys who said the world would be a better place if scientists were running it. Truth is, it wouldnt. My (Swedish) physics teacher said he didnt understand why Norwegians were so concerned about "being Norwegian", and our national view, why it was so important to have strict border control. Almost 5 years later he is now sharing anti-immigration articles, low-key racists stuff on his facebook.

Half of these articles are "oh how Seden has changed"-type of articles.

Gee, its almost like after he lost his job and had to actually go out in the world, that he actually saw how it really is.

The numbers haven't been 1:1 since 2007 lmao
Youtube's liking/ viewing system is objectively rigged. Like that's a legit fact that lead youtube management has talked about. They call it a "secret algorithm" but essentially the numbers are subject to what the system considers a view. You should look into it, it's actually really interesting stuff.

Time to move

yandex.com

ecosia.org

I hope all these cucks get gassed on the Day of the Rope.

Why does Hollywood have to be so fucking liberal about everything? Does loathing the working class and ruining industries in the name of environmentalism bring them some profit or something?

Also I thought I remembered reading RDJ leaned Republican

if you weren't an idiot you would see how stupid it is that you bring up your individual physics teacher and how he acted as if it means something larger about physics teachers, scientists, and the world.

bump

wow impressive. it almost seemed like some of them actually believed in what they were saying for a couple seconds

Robert Downy Jr. will relapse hard into drugs and it will be a disaster. Thus spaketh the curse of Trump.

why was that one bitch crying?

>laughs at sluts
>refuses to serve the Jewish Masters

ScarJo is looking really cute these days, like less Jewy than usual. Maybe it's the hair?

he wuz a good boi
he wuz gettin his life togetha
he dindu nuffin

I'm sure all those roman philosophers and aristocrats felt real comfy before they got their heads lopped off by barbarians.

She knows Trump will win and her illegal spic boyfriend will be deported.

>muh feelings
I used to like Ashley Johnson, but not anymore.

haven't these people learned?

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

bump for headlines in a week

That was a crude comment but the point is expertise in science doesn't equal expertise in politik. How many scientists were pro refugee? How many were remain?

Redpilled scientists are the best scientists

t. Aspiring scientist who took the redpill

Nice dubs, baby.

Go back to your containment chan.

bump for kek

Yet Stephen Hawking, a scientist should have a big say in politics?

Why is it that Trump got so many moh recipients and Hillary didn't? Hillary got capeshit actors and scientists.

Witnessed

We are gonna crash this video with no survivors!!!!

1. Why did RDJ look like he was about to burst into tears at "unpolished sincerity"
2. Are women actually attracted to Mark Ruffalo or something? He's an old graying curly haired Italian with crooked teeth
3. Would still fuck Scarlett probably

>(((375 scientists)))

Your bad english is showing Mr. Norway; perhaps you should be going to school for that?

>watch as these hollywood elites who live nice cushy lives under the current paradigm wish to preserve that paradigm!

What purpose does this serve? The entire focus and energy behind Trump's presidency is that there is a huge number of disaffected common folk who are tired of getting shit on by elites and (((globalists))). So having a bunch of globalist shills come on and tell you to be good little goyim is just hilarious

>scientist intellectuals

>why is an actor using acting techniques?

Albert Einstein was a communist. Being an expert in theoretical physics doesn't make you an expert on politics or what the demos wants

“Magic wands were always made out of the wood of a Holly tree. It’s made out of Holly wood. Hollywood is a Druidic establishment and the symbols, the words, the terms, the stories, are designed. Think about it. Think about how Hollywood does what they do. I’m not saying they’re evil, I’m just explaining how Hollywood works.” -Jordan Maxwell

But I'm a scientist, it shouldn't matter :^] anything I say is valid as long as I'm a scientist, even if it's unrelated to the current topic.
Maybe you should try my language, I bet you'll do much better than me. :]

When did we let actors become important and valued in society? Theatre should go back to the slums

I literally just had this conversation with my friend, who is almost done his masters of science, yesterday.

He's actually pretty redpilled, but when it came to science, he literally said "it's not about opinions, what we do is tell you what is, we tell you the facts, everything else is opinion"

Someone ran out of arguments.

Gosh, everything is wrong with the video. You're doomed. By the end of 2014 I stopped using youtube... I was right. Kek'd!

Nope. If by some miracle hillary wins, we get to watch the great happening as she runs the country and entire world into the ground. Either way it's a win win for pol.

never stop, viv.

No I just couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Also I don't need to argue with someone over the internet about whether or not a candidate is disastrous or not because group A says so.

There was a magazine that someone had left open in my gym, and it was turned to an interview with the cast of The Big Short. I skimmed over it and read that Steve Carell is a Trump supporter, has anyone else heard anything on this?

..and he has little feet. I'll never look at him the same way again.

Do you think he's the pedophile whose name is gonna get dropped soon?

I can condescend too, look at me! All of these scientists and actors have a right to do it to every and any American that dreams to have their country back, however I can't because I'm not a Hollywood pedophile or an autistic disconnected scientist!

>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons...
FUCKING HELL!! Everytime I hear this it makes me cringe so hard I want to get up from my chair and jump out of my window to my death as quickly as possible. CAN WE STOP THIS FUCKING MEME!!??!!???
>.. to a man whose signature moves is firing things
Oh hahahaha was that a pun?? Do they know that the verb "to fire" has multiple meanings? And since when are people "things"?? Fuck why was there no bomb attack on that set during the shooting of this vid?

STOP IT user

IT'S DANGEROUS FOR YOUR BLOOD TO GET THIS HOT

IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF

FUCKING THIS REEEE

So again, why does it matter that so many scientists and actors support Hillary, when it's not even their field?

Oh no you don't youtube. I hope guys get so ass blasted when Trump wins. God please please please make Trump our president.

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
Hillary's the real fucking coward for letting rapefugees into the country and making bullshit excuses for them like "they're just like you and me! don't judge!" and next thing you know Achmed just shot up a retard clinic because of a Christmas party. Stronger immigration and racism are two different things, you fucking kike retards.

Holy shit I am actually mad right now.

>appeal to popularity
I know (((they))) think we are dumb.
But come on!
I haven't met a single Google who would buy this trash.

Trump is racist though.
You'd have to be retarded to not see that.
We all know he calls all hispanics spics and beaners behind closed doors.

They deleted all comments about ethnicity of those actors kek.

WTF I thought Jews loved Trump.

Fuck I'm arguing with the wrong person; it is hardly relevant beyond the presumption that their intelligence level is higher than the average voter.

NOW SAY GOODNIGHT!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=b0vHfAh9Nfk

Survey monkey (((nbc))) is even considered a shit poll by the jew math kikes themselves

For some of us, this is the end goal.

Those fucking comments REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>That awkward moment when Tony Stark's net worth beats Donald Trump by 8 billion dollars
>#RestartTheElection
>Even though we could've done better than picking Hillary, nothing can be worse than Trump.
>That was actually really funny. And the fact that almost half of the people disliked makes me wanna puke. Is Trump really that close to winning?
>thank god not all americans are racist
>insert comment of some dude talking about "crying liberals" lmao fuck trump
I HONESTLY HOPE TRUMP STARTS THE FOURTH REICH THAT THEY INSIST WILL HAPPEN UNDER HIS BELT. I WANT THEM ALL, ALL OF THESE SMUG FUCKING LIBERAL RETARDS FUCKING GASSED.

Why would you ever trust someone who is payed to fake emotions to tell you anything?

Are you talking about Thor, or Hawkeye?

>We all know he calls all hispanics spics and beaners behind closed doors.

The burden of proof is on you with that claim Paco.

Much like the burden would lay with me if I declared you to be a giant faggot, oh wait the proof is in your post never mind.

But why does high intelligence matter, when it mostly includes knowledge of math, chemistry, biology and physics. Granted a mathematician would probably know more about economics than most people, but why would Stephen Hawking's opinion matter so much?

Shut your filthy mouth you fucking spic.

wtf, I hate Joss Whedon now!

>youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
>God damn this is hilarious I wasn't going to vote but just because I know it will piss off trump fans (that's what you are he's a clown not a leader) I'm going to vote hillary.
I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT I'M INCHES AWAY FROM HAVING A BRAIN ANEURYSM.

My comment about Pepe got deleted.
Oops guess I showed my Nazi white supremacist power level.

Thor, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Captain America, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hank Pym, Scott Lang, Falcon, Peggy Carter, Howard Stark.

I honestly hope you wake up tomorrow morning and find out you have terminal cancer. One less "ImWithHer teeheehee" faggot cuck in this world.

If you haven't made a fifth account yet to hit that dislike then shame on you.

Yeah she seemed the least politically shit flingy of everybody I've seen so far but I guess she can just be bought out as well.

I still liked the last of us.

>famous people telling me to register
okay
>famous people mocking ads that endorse people
haha funny
>famous people immediately target one specific candidate
hey man I thought this was supposed to make me want to vote
>haha Mark Ruffalo's dick
After singling out a candidate rather than maintain neutrality, you expect me listen to a bullshit joke to lighten the mood? And to think i respected some of these actors

There will be a sweet purge anyways.

Man that picture is great on so many levels. Bernie the cuck was the biggest BLM supporter (he even got cucked at a rally), and yet the black vote went exclusively to Hillary during the primaries.

Also fuck Hollywood.

this desu

>Avengers Assemble! Director Joss Whedon Launches Hillary Clinton Super PAC with Star-Studded Video (Watch)

>The director's organization, Save the Day, will encourage left-leaning groups to vote for Hillary through a series of comedy videos featuring A-listers including Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Neil Patrick Harris.

>Whedon has founded the pro-Hillary Clinton super PAC Save the Day and donated $1 million toward helping her beat Donald Trump in the presidential election.

Guess I have to burn my Firefly discs now.
Will democrats ever regret making 2016 "the year of the woman president" and letting it be Hillary? The democrats would have it in the bag if it were someone else like Elizabeth Warren.

The majority of the population are under the presumption that it does; personally I think that it's most likely Hawking is very disconnected with real world problems and politics.

I would literally jump for joy is he started referring to hispanics as spics and beaners.

Black people are cool!

he let a black dude fuck his wife at a rally??

I agree.

(((joss))) (((((((((((((((((((((((((wheddon))))))))))))))))))))))))
Holy shit guys, I don't have enough parantheses for that crap!

Avengers movie is such fucking garbage. I can't believe people eat this shit up. Also fuck Don Cheadle.

Whedon used to be a favorite of mine! I loved Buffy and Firefly, and his Marvel stuff!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't you know that they made captain america turn neo-nazi?

YES GOYIM VOTE, ALL YOUR FAMOUS JEWLLYWOOD STARS DEMAND YOU DONT VOTE FOR EVIL RACIST TRUMP

I've never seen this movie; on a scale of 1 to 10 in jew propaganda how cucked is it?

Holy shit, that's right, I forgot cuz I stopped reading the actual comics years ago! But they did recently have Cap come out in support of Hydra.

There really is a media conspiracy. Holy fuck!

Downboated 8 times

>when role playing goes too far
You aren't iron man

It's hard to blame him.

Have you people looked at Chris Evans' twitter? He shits on Trump and his campaign all the fucking time. He just happened to be absent from the video.

Good thinking

Started by that cuck Joss. I am going to pirate movies I don't even want to see now.

I think it's unintentionally red-pilled.
Plot; Vineyard's father is killed by a black man, he becomes a neo-nazi. Goes to jail when niggers break into his house, and he curb stomps one of the fuckers. Gets saved from surprise buttsex in jail by nigger so he "finds his way". Gets out of jail and finds his little brother is a neo-nazi.

Imagine if Trump posted a video saying "If I win then Megan Fox (or whoever is the go to fapslut for guys thesedays) will get her tits out for the lads"

It would be a shitstorm

He did wrong by not throwing Jeb off a building and flushing Cruz down the toilet.

>Hawking
Wut?
>A I'm an expert on particle physics
>B Trump is bad
You want us to believe your political opinions matter because your an expert on particle physics?

>A I'm an expert on toothpick manufacturing
>B my political opinions matter
Google what?

Could Stephen Hawking stand and fight for his beliefs? No? Then he doesn't matter to our politics.

respecting actors

AHHAHAHAHAHHA DUMB KEK

strawpoll.me/11276327
strawpoll.me/11276327

The Nordic god Thor and the American patriot Captain America confirmed not sellouts.
We need to make Ragnarok crush Ironcuck in box office.
If Kek wills it Thor and Captain America will come out as Trump supporters.

This, fully!
We need to push this viewpoint so these so-called liberal faggots can see how retarded they are.

Successfully down voted.
Fuck those cucks

Stephen Hawking is a crippled man.

Did you know of this before you decided to post your stupid fucking meme dude?

I won't stand for this blatant bullying anymore.

Heteronormativity is not the norm anymore!

He retweeted a John Oliver article saying that "feelings are NOT facts".

Absolutely hilarious in how hypocritical it is of the left to say that.

autism

Underrated kek.

>providing me with more reasons to hate Robin

>tfw they got muh FBIfu to appear in this shitty video
No, not with my waifu.

Who's the racist?

It's DowneyJr/Johansson/Ruffalo/et al. -- who are browbeating you to vote for Democrats who have controlled black cities like Detroit and Chicago for decades, and made them into crime-ridden ghettos.

Robert Downey Jr. wants to keep blacks where they belong -- in the ghetto.

So does Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo.

And they want to browbeat you and guilt-trip you into doing the same thing.

These phony Hollywood celebrities are lying to you just like the Democratic Party has been lying to black Americans for over 100 years.

Wake up.

Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years, but no one called him a racist until he ran for President -- and started winning.

Now they call him a racist because they want him stopped.

They want to put Crooked Hillary in office, regardless of her crimes, because men like Robert Downey Jr. and women like Scarlet Johanson are rich and they want to STAY rich. And they know that with Hillary as President it will be business as usual.

Which is exactly what they want.

Robert Downey Jr. doesn't give a SHIT about poor blacks -- or poor whites, for that matter.

Neither does Scarlett Johanson, or any of these other celebrity assholes.

The only thing they care about is the size of their paycheck, which is very large indeed.

If you take self-entitled, pompous asses like Robert Downey Jr and Scarlet Johanson seriously - if you believe their lies about Donald Trump - then vote for Hillary. That's your prerogative.

If you want to make America great again, vote for Donald Trump.

^ That's pretty shite, but I'd like to see someone make a reply video with quotes from Trump's economic speech, and other speeches where he talks about how Democratic control of Detroit and other black cities has been a disaster -- that shows the picture of him with Sharpton and Jesse Jackson -- that shows the hypocrisy and vapidness of these phony celebrities and basically tears off their heads and shits down their necks.

>pussybitch Ironman is in this
>Captain Freedom is noticeably absent
HMMMMMMM

Photoshop Cred Forumsacks need to start making images of the Civil War teams divided into Trump/Hillary supporters. Let's get that meme magic working.

Thank God I can still love Steve Rogers. Cap once again remains based.

>Implying that if you dislike trump you are a leftist

That is incorrect Trump is the biggest leftist in the exsistence of exsisting

How are there so many likes? I though anything Hillary related got downvoted on YouTube.

Isn't that Ben Shapiro's paraphrased "Facts don't care about your feelings" quote?

or the captain, the only two i like, nice...

Can't tell if this is internet sarcasm in response to internet sarcasm or not

You don't see anyone over at DC doing this.

Marvel is confirmed to be the cucks here.

youtube probably knew it's a fucking shitty shill attempt so they programmed a bot to just keep adding 1.1 likes per 1 dislike so the ratio always stays positive

just more (((media))) influencing corruption

The white supremacist gangs are portrayed as thugs that aren't any different from niggers and spics (which is pretty much true) while regular guys like the lead character's dad call out PC bullshit for what it is.

The message I got overall was that there are good people in all races as much as there are shitty ones (probably putting too much faith in black people but it's a minor issue). It's definitely worth a watch because it caught the tone/atmosphere of white nationalist movements in the mid to late 90s spot-on.

He didn't get saved from surprise buttsex though...

I have worse
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/17/trump-landslide/

gotta be a way of editing that to make it about hillary.

you
strawpoll.me/11276352

Free Disney/Marvel made movies on rainierland.com/

>those comments
Nice.

Also, due to the "Youtube Heroes" thing, make sure to report the video for offensive content.

This is the most autistic thing ever.
No one finds this funny.

Go outside talk to people, because this is borderline unhealthy

>why can't I hold all of these burgers?

Spoken true, but this has been happening for decades already. No one wakes up.

I am in no mood to listen to your bullshit about morality. Go listen to showtunes and jerk yourself off and try to remind yourself that life is great, you yuppy pile of fucking trash.

What's wrong with you.

that's because they keep dumbing down the population with shitty education systems and fluoride in the water! Better get those filters!

The world implode, the world...

This world is disgusting now that SJWs have taken over. They think the internet's a "safe space" and that nobody's allowed to think anything that doesn't perfectly align with their mindset. You're one of them aren't you? Fuck yourself.

Do the commercial, or we leak the tape, Robert.

I just called you autistic because you made an unfunny joke.

I didn't know you actually were.

they sure are correcting the record in the comment section

like there's any tape that could hurt RDJ's career now. he could be fucking a dead puppy he just killed and people would still go see Iron Man.

maybe they have a family member hostage.

" for America " notice that all of these are sjw's at this point

>lel look how famous we are lel
>Trump's so racist omgsh he could kill us
>omgsh your vote matters
>crocodile tears
>common sense gun laws
>if you dont vote we'll be naked
>lol dicks
Waiting for them to disable comments with that nearly 50/50 like/dislike ratio. Man that was insanely liberal.

The real world doesn't work in your favor. Look at what being a "melting pot" and "loving" and "culturally enriched" has done to this country. Four terror attacks in one day. It's time to tell illegals to fuck off and fuck their shitty feels once and for all.

rob is a drugged out libcuck

If I win Emily Ratajkowski will have a clothing ban

Instant win

Dude you have autism go to a doctor.

Molon labe

Who are you preaching too bruv?

I do that too an I'm Mexican

Gotta pic someone who hasn't been nude yet.

Hawking's opinions are actually often ignorant as fuck when you look at the details of his arguments.

He's a very sharp man, for sure, but when he's talking about social and political issues, and in fact even in science which is outside his specialty he is often just downright wrong. Even if he sounds convincing while being wrong.

I'M PREACHING TO YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO THINK THAT BEING LIBERAL IS GOING TO FIX THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS WHEN YOU ARE, IN FACT, THE PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING KEK. GOD.

>Look at what being a "melting pot" and "loving" and "culturally enriched" has done to this country.

It gave us Tesla, Einstein, Oppenheimer, Bell...

>Again, 375 scientists, including Stephen Hawking, say Trump would be a disaster

Hawking is a brilliant man, but how is a guy who studies physics and astronomy in any way qualified to give an opinion on politics? Unless he's talking specifically about Trump's education policy.

You're autistic

Wouldn't shock me if its true. Probably experienced alot of biasness from the hollyjews for being Tall, masculine, blonde haired and blue eyed.

You need to stop taking these memes seriously dude. It's unhealthy for people who are not in a good place mentally.

I am legitamtely advocating for you to go to a doctor. You have autism.

Dislike and get friends to dislike this. Boycott anything they touch. These bastards need to be checked.

My youtube comment, b.

From my twitter : "Blatant balkanization, zero respect for sovereignty, intl law, or human life. Terror tactics, as an export, to be used on ones own populace." Supported by the entirety of the United States political spectrum, facilitated by using actors, who are simply tools, to subjugate a distracted nation. Who will you give your vote to? The overtly corrupt candidate, or the overt one? Neither will put the needs of the people first, and both are guarantied to be warmongers. Both will attempt to destroy your constitutional rights to resist and survive. Neither care about your "way of life" or well-being. Simply a vague globalist agenda, paid at your expense, like this ad, most likely. You are already dead to your rulers. Vote TRUMP, then...

Einstein didn't want to move and he did his best work in Europe.

Oppenheimer regretted in leading the team of nuclear scientists engineering the first nukes.

He also got stabbed in the back.

The spiritual Jewish dude that went full feels, wanted to blow his head off, got labeled a traitor, stabbed in the back.

>"a racist coward"
youtube.com/watch?v=5qle5J85-RI
Jesus Don where did that come from?

>Could Stephen Hawking stand
no

I figured that out too

That was exactly what I thought

I can't wait to listen to Infowars tomorrow, see if they talk about this garbage.

Thank you for correcting the record.

It might not hurt his career, but it would hurt him. He is just a really bad day away from having a full relapse.

Alex Jones is a fucking retard.

Get barebacked poz pig.

Isn't this technically bribery?

>if u vote clintoon dis literal who will show us his cock xD

>Literally everything against Trump is labeled "Propaganda".

Trump hasn't actually been involved in any war crimes up to this date unlike hillary and most certainly has he never lawyered a pedofile out of a prison

Hillary has blood on her hands whereas claim from HillDilldos is that Trump has small arms

look at the fear in those semitic bug eyes

>Scientists knowing anything outside of science

As they say in my land
"Si te queda el saco, pontelo" fellow paco

God I can't wait for Trump to deport that lady at the end of the video.

underrated comment. There's an old proverb I've heard that is pretty relevant. "Before order can be restored, there must be chaos". Trump is the clean slate society needs before it eats itself. Safe spaces, lib cucks, no one admitting BLM is a terrorist organization despite its violent nature, jews controlling too much creating instability and meddling in foreign affairs, safe spaces, economic travesties, kids becoming pussified.

Our grandparents and great grandparents and parents before them had a great war, were on the brink of WW3, witnessed the creation of inventions that revolutionized the world. We were being challenged by nature and overcame that challenge. We have grown sedentary, bored enough to complain about the smallest insignificant problems. Whether Trump brings the 4 horsemen with him or not, We need something that brings us back down to reality and work to restore it for the great good of mankind

Whites dont riot in america friend. We are defensive, not provocative by nature.

I literally do nothing but lurk on youtube and this is the first time I have disliked a video in months, fuck hollywood.

That piece of shit video needs to be mocked.

Paul Joseph Watson could do a bang-up job of mocking the shit out of it, I expect.

Yeah, I kek'd

kek, what a bunch of tools.

>implying scientists know about running a country or economies

Keep praying, begging for some piece of evidence, any shred that Don is actually racist. Right now, it's all heresay

rip treeking

We are losing to CTR by an increasingly wider margin!!

>Famous people thinking their opinions matter in politics
>Common sense gun laws

Th problems in our society are because of the big media groups whos programs make people dumber.

He is your best chance of ending the mexican cartels and the drug war

How did the likes catch up and pass the dislikes?
It was way lopsided earlier

>We were being challenged by nature and overcame that challenge

And now we must do it again. History is cyclical

Cred Forums is lazy
ctr is dedicated

What does this mean?

One thing is important on this video.

Are you register to vote for Trump?

Nah. (((Google)))

This

Google owns youtube, google.

Done my part.
reported for bullying and disliked

I do find it funny that people have so little attacks against Trump is that all they can do is make baseless claims like HE'S RACIST

Libs have moved on from Chimpy McBushhitler to Trumpy McHilter.

How clever.

CTR goes for low hanging fruit

B U M P

Hamilton star Leslie Odom Jr. says, "Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing things?"

Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a woman whose signature move was handing the Russians a _large red button_ to press?

The last line in a desperate defense.
The more shoulders shrugged from liberal buzzwords the better.

Same here. The guy who literally solved the structure of DNA has been slammed as a racist (Watson), because he was shit talking blacks.

His response: "Why would people who evolved in totally different environments have the same traits?"

He then said something like "If you think blacks are equal, try having one as an employee"