HILLARY CLINTON: "Why am I not winning by 50 points?"

ORLANDO — Hillary Clinton gave voice Wednesday to a question on the minds of many of her fiercest advocates in her race against the controversy-prone Donald Trump: Why isn’t she way, way ahead?

The Democratic nominee raised the issue here during an address via video conference to a gathering in Las Vegas of the Laborers' International Union of North America.

The former secretary of state ticked off her pro-union positions, including investing in infrastructure, raising the minimum wage and supporting collective bargaining.

“Having said all this, ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ you might ask?” Clinton said. “Well, the choice for working families has never been clearer. I need your help to get Donald Trump’s record out to everybody. Nobody should be fooled.”

Trump has sought to appeal to working-class voters through promises of job creation and the renegotiation of trade deals, among other things.

But Clinton noted some of Trump’s anti-union positions and accused the real estate magnate of building his wealth by “stiffing small businesses and contractors.”

“If you do know somebody who might be voting for Trump, stage an intervention,” Clinton pleaded with her remote audience. “Try to talk some sense into them. Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump.”

Translation: HOLY FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME GOD TRUMP IS A DRUG A FUCKING DRUG A DISEASE CANT YOU SEE

source washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/21/clinton-asks-why-she-isnt-beating-trump-by-50-points/?postshare=7311474497423915&tid=ss_tw

She's really losing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

wew lad

She knows it's over, she's even pleading with her "supporters" now.

this is looking so bad for her. I'm not sure she can recover

bump for good thread potential.

>REEEEE WHY AREN'T THE GOYIM VOTING FOR ME BY 50 POINTS
Jesus Christ this bitch is unreal

Guys how is it possible to sage without typing sage in all fields? Happened to me in another thread

And now too. Wtf????

>IT'S MY TURN REEEEEEE

Because everyone hates you bitch.

Why are you saging in the first place? This isn't off topic.

>don't vote for trump
>ok, I'll vote for Stein or Johnson

trolololllolloolllll

Hi CTR

>Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?

>Clinton pleaded with her remote audience

I live in Orlando. Literally no one is voting for her here

I live in Orlando. Literally everyone is voting for her here

So if she loses is she going to skip country?

Every Republican that went against Don lost it and became extremely unhinged right before they dropped out.

Looks like Hillary is no different, she can't drop out though and will have to take the ultimate defeat.

man i wish it were true if she were btfo like jeb! but i think you are underestimating how cucked and and obtuse most of america is

Fucking lel

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of her campaign hq

How is she not blowing Trump out of the water? She spends $10 million a week on ads and DRUMPF spends barely anything and they're nearly tied?!

WHAT THE FUCK

Does she not realize Trump's secret is that he actually does have the facts on his side? All it takes is a good discussion to switch a person from Hillary to Trump.

She's literally asking her most loyal voters to see what all the hype for Trump is about.

It's worth voting for Trump just for the satisfaction of making Hillary and her SJW hordes commit suicide.

If she spent more time hammering policy than tooting her "I'm not the crazy racist Donald Trump" horn and you know. Not exposing state secrets on a private server, getting US troops killed over seas, and murdering those who would testify against her she might be doing better.

>about what I've done versus what he's done

perhaps not the best example

>I need your help to get Donald Trump’s record out to everybody.
>please get out there and help me Correct The Record

lol

I guess no one wants a cruel bitch for president.

she spent a week yelling at a frog that isn't even real

That's almost as bad as "please clap"

It makes her sound so pathetic

>literally begging

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

delete system 32

Powell said she "screws up everything with hubris"

which is pretty much what is going on

>libtards and globalists literally in full damage control mode

lmfao

because she is being attacked on specific weak links in your tenuous coalition. Rexamine the interests of america's disparate wants

>the facts are on our side

Her entire platform is based on telling her sheep voters the opposite of reality and expecting them to slurp it up.

At the end of the day, no one likes Hillary.

They may reluctantly support her, they may think she's "inevitable", but no one is genuinely passionate about the idea of her obtaining the presidency.

Trump though? Trump has people willing to do all his marketing for free.

Sometimes I wish Bernie got the nom. As much as I disagree with him on a multitude of aspects, at the end of the day, at least he had people who believed in him.

>level of despondency equivalent, roughly, to the Michael Dukakis candidacy
wew lad

He really is the next Reagan

desu Bernie the burner had a WAY bigger chance then Hilary Clit.

I was surprised when she was it.

But most of the bernie bros are no trumpkins

Clinton:
>has been a scumbag lawyer for her whole life
>kicked out of the watergate investigation for corruption
>got many rapists off scot free
>currently using the democratic party machinery to stonewall an FBI investigation and also hide her rapidly failing health
>BUT SHE HAS A VAGINA

Trump:
>made shitloads of money
>btfo the retarded republican mainstream, cleaning the house and paving the way for it to be turned in to a party fit for the twentieth century, instead of a hilarious laughing stock for grandpas that milennials think of in the same way they think of senile elderly people calling black people 'colored'
>BUT HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

#I'mwithher

(OP) #
>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Praise kek.

now trumpkins* fuck my life and this shitty laptop

You can thank the DNC for that

Pretty clear that Bernie would have won if it wasn't for clintons camp playing dirty

>lying harpy

kek. this is so true

man on friday is combetta/reddit - if that hits headlines and trump does well in the debate , it could be over for miss pneumonia

The real question she should be asking is why she had to be fucking dragged into a van when only a month earlier she claimed to be perfectly healthy.

Seriously, the president shouldn't be fucking openly lying to the american people when asked about their health. Yet she fucking lies and no one is asking why she thought lying to the people was the right thing to do

pretty much this, hillary people are with her because they are uninformed about the election issues and all they hear is what the daily show/last week tonight says about trump as well as him saying the occasional mean thing about a particular group

i always frame it as talk verses action, super easy to show trump actions paint him in a good light; first guy to have a woman foreman build a sky scrapper, the vid of Al Sharpton praising him for a life time of service to the black community, him making attempts to visit mexico and discuss issues, etc, etc

hillary shit is all bad, Clinton foundation that only has huge donors who get position in the government; state department shenanigans, emails demonstrating corruption, laughing about getting a rapist off scot free, etc etc etc

She had pneumonia and it was such a hot day, over 80 degrees! Boy im sure not envious of Hillary having to be outside in that 90 degree heat. It really shows how strong she is, campaigning so hard with pneumonia on a 120 degree day.

>"Lay out the facts"

I'm not sure I've seen her do that once during her campaign, it's been all 'he's a racist!' rhetoric. Can someone please supply these facts for me to review?

Top kek goy

lol a classic meme to be sure

but it was actually 77 degrees when she had her "episode"

also known as a seizure

Left politics is projection at every level. I have yet to hear a political opinion come from a Hillary supporter that wasn't based on projection.

Mostly this

>remote audience

Yeah

This old rotten whore knows no limits.

do they realize how crazy the backlash is going to be when (((the narrative))) collapses around their followers?

i hope there's a hell so these people can suffer in it

Something about running against him turns people obsessive and crazy.

Checks flag, discards opinion.

WAHHH ITS NOT FAIR
IT WAS MY TUUUURRRRN

Looks like she is about to cry here.

You and 8 other people

Hahaha, if it's real, she truly has become Jeb.

You're not winning because you haven't given anyone a reason to vote FOR you, only to vote against Trump.

the democrats are in deep deep shit. it is only going to get worse and worse when they try to delay the election. heads will roll.

They call Trump a reality show but did you watch the DNC convention? Did you watch Hillary have a seizure and the reporters are all playing pretend like they live in North Korea? Who invited the terrorist father on stage, or mr kinkylicks the piss fetishist father of a fallen hero? Who posted about how to delete emails on Reddit?

That's all reality tv shit. Fuck you.

bump

Whats real is that Hillary's policies led directly to the deaths of half a million people in the Middle East, and the destruction of the Europe Union.

How long until she crumbles to the floor

How can she just lie like that? How is she even a human? Should she be allowed to have human rights once she is convicted of her countless treasonous crimes? Can we continuously torture her while keeping her alive so she can repent for her sins?

>The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done. Remember, friends don’t let friends vote for Trump

She knows the facts are completely not on her side, and still she lies through her teeth like a soulless jewish-remote-controlled robot

no there isn't you could try putting it in the text itself right after the words like this
>"[sage]" text "[/sage]"
obviously take out the quotation marks and see if that works it worked for me over on Cred Forums and Cred Forums

What facts are there to dissuade a person from voting Trump?

All I ever see are feelings.

I don't even think her supporters believe her at this point, but they don't care cause muh feels and entitlements

Most of her supporters died in that homo nightclub.

WEW

>Hillary has the support of Hollywood
>Hillary has the support of big business
>Hillary has the support of the sitting president
>Hillary has the support of the first lady
>Hillary has the support of most living presidents
>Hillary has the supp of multiple republicans
>Hillary is spending ten times more than Trump on ads
>Hillary has decades of political experience while Trump has none

In any other election, a candidate in her position would win in a landslide. The fact that Hillary isn't dominating this election is honestly pathetic. She must be so fucking stressed out over how much of a failure she is.

wow hilldawg is seriously projecting now

Bless you Leaf, that pic put me in a great mood.

It's fake you niggers

uaw-ford guy here, plenty of people are bashing our union from within for supporting hillary. why would we support someone who is pro tpp and nafta? a big chunk of us are voting trump.

>lay down the facts

I don't think she thought this one all the way throught guys

Did I just do a timeslip to Saturday mourning cartoons in the 80es
Friends don't let friends do the trump kids

>The Cunt: 'Why am I not blowing Donald Trump the fuck out?'

Because you're a sheltered, clueless, dying, pathetic CUNT, CUNT!!!

>Lay out the facts. The facts are on our side, about what I’ve done versus what he’s done.
Heh

I've seen a lot of images on the boards so far this month and this one pisses me off the most.

Can you imagine all the shit she is now getting from those people

Imagine dumping millions into her campaign and she is neck and neck with a guy spending almost nothing

>Lay out the facts

Yeah, because those "facts" about Trump have been working so well for the past year and a half I'm sure. Hillary's a fucking moron I swear.

Anyone else wondering wtf? Someone screenshot, I'm on clover.

We can see you, faggot.

>during an address via video conference
>Clinton pleaded with her remote audience

Am I the only one that thinks these are the only relevant details? She can't even show up to a rally or conference.

Damn Mexico, calm down. She's just an old corrupt lady.

I also live in Orlando. Dick sucking orgy?

Are you having stroke shill ?

>lay out the facts
>such as?
>*under breath into mic* (kill that woman)

Wait, are you people actually surprised to learn that she's a narcissistic ego maniac with psychopathic tendencies?

is this her
>please clap
moment ?

Hillary is a warmonger. She has been endorsed by countless NeoCons. Every article about former Bush Administration officials attacking Trump and endorsing Clinton should tell most liberals all they need to know: Hillary Clinton is the candidate for war. Her record at Secretary of State confirms this. Have you liberal friends read this: nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0

Then bring up all the NeoCons that have attacked Trump and endorsed Clinton. Clinton is the candidate for the Iraq war. The media is playing a game, and it is easy to redpill people on this because the evidence that Clinton is a warmonger is overwhelming.

Clinton is the candidate of big banks. Hammer this in. She got overwhelming the most money from Wall Street.

Clinton is the candidate of the billionaire class. Hammer in just how much money people have spent to elect Clinton this cycle. Bring up Powell's leaked emails showing that the rich and powerful don't like Trump.

Clinton is disingenuous. Clinton stole some ideas from Bernie but we all now she doesn't really give a shit about workers or student loans.

Clinton stole the election from Bernie. This is a fact.

The goal is to get Sander's supporters to not vote. Don't even bother selling Trump. Attack, attack, attack.

underrated

Oh god what is with this picture? When I switch between the two my eyes feel like they're going to rip out of my head.

Lol go back to (((reddit))) and cry about your kike snake oil salesman faggot

I need the picosecong version of this

thanks

user

>kurdistan
>europe

The funniest thing about this post is that was only like 50 people

Please please be real

>Trump
>working class families
Lel. Wonder what happens to their 401k when tax revenue drops by 20%

Fuck you.

>why

>has the support of most living presidents
Has Bush (9/11 one) said anything about the election? Would be very curious to hear what he has to say about both candidates

You know you're fucked when your entire campaign is "well at least I'm not the other guy".

but why

Imagine gearing up your whole life to run for president. You build your resume. You forgo basic pleasures. You learn the talking points. You whore yourself for the donors.

...And then Donald comes along, calls you a cuck, and becomes a frontrunner overnight.

>Hillary to her men
No this can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Video of her getting brutally fucked or nah

Man videos of girls getting bullied by girl gangs really turns me on.

You would know a thing or two about degrees Schlomo

>actually makes mention of Michael fucking Dukakis
Wow...

H.W called Bill Clinton his son and Dubya called him his brother, take a guess.

She did not even have it in her to move her arm

>(((supporters)))
Fixed that for you.

The arrogance there is utterly spectacular, this is just going to get more protest votes(a vital part of Brexit's success with leave supporters called racists ad nauseam) and further validate the message that Trump supporters are indeed being deliberately branded and thought of as stupid and deplorable. The facts are on our side, everything said here about Hilllary is true and she needs to be stopped.

Jeb "B-b-but muh dad and brother were president!" Bush

Holy fuck that video.

Please clap

Denial
e
n
i
a
l

>why aren't I winning you ask?
>because you're all ignorant goyim easily brainwashed by Trump

F

>correct the record isnt working
>fuck it ill do it myself
>still cant correct the record

shillarys a hot mess

Hey I remember that cunt, kept calling me a newfag. Really hated him, glad the mods banned him!

So...
Calling trump voters deplorable fucks did not work
Now she's trying to make their families talk to then for cheap emotional pledge

>EMBEDED

larping faggots

>posting an image with a proven false quote
bad shill, bad

I want to know what happened next in that video. backstory?

>this election isn't a reality tv show
>she says to her remote audience
the ironing

The numbers in that image are false as well.

Bitch couldn't be more wrong if she tried. This is The Apprentice, except Trump's playing the role of both contestant and boss.

Imagine you're Hillary. You've worked for years, building your political capital and one day you realise you're dying. You've got maybe 3-4 years left and this is your last chance to finally achieve the thing you've wanted, the thing that is OWED to you. So you pull out your black book and you call in every favour you're owed and make every threat you can. This is YOUR time and nothing is going to stand in your way. Every media face is singing your praises and your opponent is a buffoon with no political history. There's no way you can lose.

But you are losing because despite all this, you're such a wretched, despicable, unlikeable person that even your average person can see through the facade.

You will die an invalid, knowing the world despises you.

believe it or not, they are. The fat bastard Amazing Atheist was bernie fag and he said hes voting for Trump. That is 1 million subcribers who are mostly bernouts who are getting convinced by their idol to vote trump. And ive seen many other youtubers do the same. some even black who after the DNC shit are endorsing Trump.

Pretty sure that Dubya is doing his damnedest to not say anything and hope the world forgets about him.

Don't acknowledge her, the best thing that we can do is pretend she doesn't exist. The less we say the better. The man's a genius and Im sure that's why he chose his slogan "can't stump trump". He knew they'd bite and throw all their money at attacking him instead of rallying her base. Now trump has a 3 month relationship with everyone while she has none aside from splitting the dem vote. Either the man can see the future or these people are just that incompetent. Trump future (17-0) heavy weight champion of the freeworld

Honestly I'll be surprised if she doesn't suicide herself after she loses.