ITT we say nice things about Hillary Clinton

ITT we say nice things about Hillary Clinton

She never dressed like a slut and has stayed loyal to her husband (inb4 Chelsea's real dad)

She a personable, respectable speaker, and a strong resilient representative of america. Trump is fucking child, and needs to learn when manners are needed.

She was against fag marriage longer than most people

She voted for Based Barry Goldwater

She's a hard worker

She called Obama a stupid nigger to his face at one point

We are not falling for it ctr.

>inb4 Chelsea's real dad
Is it true, Cred Forums, that Ted the Missle is her real dad?

No, her real dad is Trump just look at how close she resembles Tiffany Trump. Not to mention how her and Ivanka are very close on a personal level.

Besides you saw who Trump had his arm around at his wedding, he was reminding poor ol lil willy who the real Bull is.

Are you lying to me?

No, fuck off faggot CTR

1. She gives 100% to everything she does.
2. She's a wealth of policy information and experience.
3. She doesn't give a damn about the Democratic "pets" like blacks or gays.
4. She's capable of taking human life (which is what you want in a President/Warlord)

Okay I like this thread, let's get positive!

>she has not won the election yet

>she will not win the election and ruin America

>she's too incompetent and frail to win

>she will die soon and people will celebrate in the streets

>she threatens to take away guns to remind people the importance of 2a, and boost gun sales across America

>she will let Trump become god emperor

I love Hillary so much.

She gon die soon?

1. She is beautiful

If she'd left Bill, it would have ruined her political career. They've always felt more like partners in crime (in the literal sense) than a romantic couple or family. Any real substance in their marriage probably ended long before Bill was President.

2. She IS beautiful.

3. SHE is beautiful

4. She is BEAUTIFUL

5. SHE is BEAUTIFUL

6. SHE? Beautiful.

Hillary Clinton has donated Some of the Money, that she was supposed to Donate to countries like Haiti, after their Natural Disaster.

She could have just stolen it all, but she didn't she let them have some of it, and you know what they should stop crying, and be appreciative that they got some of it, its not like they did anything to deserve that Money in the first place.

7. She? BEAUTIFUL!

8. My god is she beautiful.

Do you have that picture of her making a speech, with the giant screen behind her? I don't like Clinton, but I'd fuck her circa that picture.
She is wearing a blue suit in it. I think the picture is from '93/94

You need help....or death

9. My GOD is she BEAUTIFUL!

She's dedicated her life to public service and I genuinely believe she has a passion for helping people.

It's stunning how awful she is at communicating that.

10. Beautiful isnt she?

shes a crypto conservative, a neo-liberal corporate sell out, a relic of the old southern democrats

11. BEAUTIFUL isnt she?

You can see the exact moment in photos when the Marxist indoctrination kicked in

12. Beautiful ISNT she?

Went downhill when she got into college.

hilldog had it going on at some point in her life, nice.

Nice things about Clinton? Well she'll be dead soon, that's a nice thing

13. And what a beauty she is.

Can't find it, but this is around that Era

she is a very efficient killer I mean its just damn impressive the number of people she has been able to kill with no repercussions. Bonus points for the gym weight bar kill that one was top tier.

14. And what a BEAUTY she is!

I don't know what's worse... The fact that you're obviously a Pedophile, or that you've saved Hillary Clintons pictures and have called her Beautiful enough times to make me Physically Vomit and Cringe all at the same time.

15. But beauty fades.

How did such an Innocent looking Girl, turn into such a Deplorable murderous, lying, vial, money loving, Baby Killing Monster.

at this point I'm not sure who is the controlled opposition for who anymore, did the Trumps and Clintons bet a million on the outcome or something in a friendly wager ?

loyal to Bill. and I rather have her win than Bernie

Kek confirms it

She's
>hardworking
>was against faggots all the way until 2010
>called Obama a Muslim non American in 08
>stayed loyal and understood that men cheating is okay because a man can love a woman while fucking another because it's just physical to men (unlike women who will only cheat if they've lost all respect for their husband and don't love him anymore)

FTFY: "Where was Bernie when I was 93 and spoke out about health care reform"?

>has stayed loyal to her husband

Orly?

>about Hillary

You can't spell HILLARY without L I A R

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

no competition

>She voted for Based Barry Goldwater
She was 17 in 1964.

Do you believe this in the slightest?

user wtf is wrong with u?

it's not often you get to use the word cuckquean in a relevant context so thx hillary

Her dismissive "what difference does it make?" reaction to the Benghazi deaths proves she is a clinical psychopath.

I'm about to schlong myself to this.