South Park General

New Episode of South Park coming on at 10 pm Eastern time.
Will they name the JEW again?
WI'll Cred Forums be named via Internet trolling?
Or is South park a degenerate liberal program.?

Other urls found in this thread:

arconaitv.me/cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
vidbull.com/3ciqiwqx6heh.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g7i_EZO5Hzc
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20/Episode-2?id=71660
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
anilinkz.tv/south-park-season-20-episode-2-skank-hunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can I watch it

Comedy Central
The might play it live on their website too

I hope someone streams.

Commercials on now, it should be starting any second now.

Member the Shawshank redemption?

here we go

I don't got jew cable

Me either. I just saw the first episode.

Internet trolls lmao

Why is Trump a leaf???

>An episode about internet trolls.
We mainstream now.

South Park is a great show that makes fun of everyone.

Brb jumping off a bridge.

Pls qt loli no

she ded

the bitch suicided?

no way.

F

Because, they want to dehumanize him.

Moral of the story: Trolling hurts girls feelings.

Never got that either.
Trump will win MAGA

seconded someone plz provide stream

AHAHA

gonna btfo Leslie Jones...yes yes yessss

Moral: Just turn off twitter if someone is bothering you instead of being a cunt

>delete your twitter meme

Ike playing minecraft lel

World Peace is so much better than South Park is that I can't ever go back. Watched last week's episode and it was shit by contrast. Just watch World Peace instead.

What show?

Love how the message of this series of episodes is literally that a Jew is trying to pit everyone against eachother.

>kikes

YES GERALD YES

Must wait for the Much stream

JEW Confirmed for starting gender wars.

adult swim world peace, sam hydes show. both pale in comparison to sopranos though

Gerald is literally me

I shouldn't be in this thread. I have to wait until after the episode is over to stream it from Primewire (vidtome is the best link).

Just make sure you have uBlock Origin running if you visit.

Stream if anyone wants to watch it.
arconaitv.me/cc/

>the girls are Tumblr
oh good

Nobody watches World Peace. South Park has real world influence on people.

>didn't do nothing

The "Token's Life Matters" shirt still kills me.

its ok

No, its that there is a lot of real, interesting things happening in the world but we get obsessed with fake shit (aka trolling)- fake shit ends up controlling our lives.

In the end it will turn out that Kyle's dad was just teaching us a lesson.

Also I'd love for someone to ask that liberal faggot on the daily show if he thinks gun free zones should still be a thing, since he is making such a mockery of "telling terrorist they aren't allowed to be here". Fucker has left himself wide open if someone would go on the show and ask him his thoughts on gun free zones.

>The daily nig

inb4 camp site is the bohemian grove

Are the grapes from last episode red pills? How so, I missed the scenes

never watched south park, is it based?

Its based as fuck. They get away with talking shit about whatever controversial/political topic they want. It swings from red to blue constantly though

if u never watched it before 1999-2005 were best years

Start with the beginning, it was so much better during its first 15 or so years. Had some great episodes since then but its always too obvious because they base everything off the hip pop culture thing of the moment and you know where they are going with it. When it was just a show about nothing it was so much funnier.

Seasons 5-8 is prime

shut up sam

Kek, leafs confirmed subhumans

You gotta remember why it swings both ways: Matt & Trey are very Libertarian leaning.

NO CARTMAN DON'T TRUST THEM

Wait this is actually the second episode of the season

CTR ON BLAST RIGHT NOW

TROLLS LIVE SUPREME

Counter Strike lmao

>ywn be at a CS party with your bros

>at a cozy cabin in the middle of the woods with sick wifi

How long does it take for episodes to show up on their website?

yes

BOY THEY BOUT TO DO IT

NOOOOOOOOOO

>rush to rash decisions without proof
fucking libs

Cartman will an hero

Normally around a day.

usually up for free the day after at southpark.cc.com

If you don't mind not understanding shit when there will be about 30 threads made about it within the next 12 hours.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just go to the live link that one user posted.

That stub hub commercial is really compelling

Scott is like the liberal who gets triggered all the time

>needing counseling to quit social media
>internet troll is the happiest person in town
>CTR put on suicide watch
>"you get blamed for being part of a group even if you didn't do anything"

this episode is on point

Scott is a dick.

>88 on the clock in the back

Heil Hitler

>I made the news
This season is confirmed to be directly about Cred Forums.

South Park REALLY making me love the jew right now

Somebody get a screen cap of Gerald's drapes

THAT FUCKING MERCHANT SHADOW

South Park has been on a steady decline for a long while now. Every single episode is about current political events now days.

amazing

THE FUCKING JEW OUTLINE

>that merchant shadow
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>THE SHADOW
OY VEY
THEY FUCKING DID IT

SOUTH PARK NAMED THE JEW
AND IT'S US

>Cred Forums is the Jew

Holy SHit, I'm streaming a new show called "Berlin Station" right now (waiting for a stream of SP). Looking to be a good spy thriller (not Deutschland '83 good, but damn good).

>tfw no gf

They're using their pussies as weapons.
The absolute madwomen.

NO Cred Forums

IT IS YOU WHO IS THE KIKE

;_;

Hulu won't show the m*hammad episodes, what a bunch of cucks.

they are nostalgia opiates

ALLAH ACKBAR

ALLACH ACKBAR

I tried to warn you guys about using deceitful kike tactics before but you didn't listen

Well time for that nigger show. Back to watching the riots.

Vote Trump faggots.

that music, though ;_;

shit episode wtf

Is this the gladiator song?

>Contact
nice
Now we just need someone to put Cred Forums on the screen

fuck looks like i missed it.

gonna lurk for a video upload i guess now

Yeah nothing much really happened in this episode.
3/10 at best.

meant to link to

best episode in a long time. jesus christ it was incredible

TURN TO FOX TO SEE RIOTS

'Member when South Park was gooood?

I give it a 5/10, but that's being a little generous

nice try mat, but this episode was shit

WHERE THE FUCK IS KENNY

He was on the ground crying in the hallway when all the boys were broken up with

Comedy Central pussies out on episode 200 and 201 in general. Even when CC didn't lock shit behind Hulu and had their own stream you couldn't stream those. Only way to legally watch those are on the dvd and bluray and during the director's commentary for both episodes they never say the name Muhammad,

South Park isn't as funny when episodes follow an over arching plot.

The jokes spread out, I just want Cartman ripping on Kyle for being a jew.

Eight more episodes do go, and they make every episode on the week it's suppose to air so the episodes can actually improve any moment.

>Another season of PC principal
>Another season talking about political correct nonsense

Don't fucking care

Just cancel this shit already

So is there going to be a part 3?

Someone please post link to full stream

It's probably going to be a ten parter like last season.

its probably gonna be the whole season like last year

It's going all the way to part 10. South park seasons have one main story for the whole thing now.

Rockin' out to Boston was one of the best scenes they've had in a long time.

Kill spaces.

streamin. to/5 loump 1b5 xux

South Park is probably the only existing show that will take an equally massive dump on both liberals and conservatives so I respect them for it.

THIS.

theyre doing the netflix model now. cliffhanger w/continuous story every season

amen user.

D-does this mean the Jews are on our side?

No user you are the jew

first time i've actually liked Gerald lmao

it was amazing when he was shitposting like an instrument

Fuckin saved

'member the last episode...

no one is safe on this show. but that episode sucked compared to last weeks.

HERE IS STREAM LINK NIGGERS

Kyle's dad is looking liked controlled opposition, he's doing some alt-right type stuff.

Holy fuck. I am totally Kyle's dad. I live to troll local facebook groups. It makes me smile every time a liberal gets angry with me and every like I get is like crack. I made this meme after the St Cloud attacks and liberals were so fucking pissed you could almost feel it.

>minecraft lets out horror screams

Southpark is still a great show, all these edgy faggots saying it's shit are just edgy faggots.

It probably was better in the past but no show before or since challenges society like trey and matt do.

lmao you Minnesomalia too?

Trolling on the Internet probably keeps me sane tbqh fem

Fargo

>Kyle's dad indirectly made all the girls dump the boys
>The school looks like it has been bombed with debris and boys in pain.
>youtube.com/watch?v=g7i_EZO5Hzc

Jew shadow looked like Pepe Trump to me. The hair, the mouth, the bulging eyes. Anyone else?

What up fellow twinshitties breh?

Kek approves

they were def trying to make a point with that shadow
idk about pepe but theres something there

B)

What jew shadow

>Will they name the JEW again?
They didn't name it and no they won't.

Will just make some stupid plot out of it which will explain Kyle's father doing it.

Yeah, I suggest everyone look again. Knee jerk reaction was le merchant, but it really looks like Pepe Trump hunched over staring at the keyboard. Even the fingers look enlongated like a frog's.

you might want to draw what you see, because I just see a jew hunched over typing in bliss

This is a Kissanime site.

It looks like its just a literal "Troll". Can't really ignore the jewey nose though.

The JIDF is real

Need gif of that montage for anti-jew purposes.

>Internet shitposters are mostly happy people who use it as a way to relieve stress

that scene was great

the fact that it clearly spelled out the problem with the perception and won't change anything either is even greater

>Will they name the JEW again?

You realize that South Park is made by Jews right?

If i dont get my daily dose of shit posting i get irate af

Best I could do from my phone, but refer back to the original and you might see what I'm getting at. The "nose" looked more like hair to me.

I came in my pants when that part came up.

This is Cred Forums's year, I think.

i recently had to cut back my data usage on my good-goy cellular plan, so iktf

i'm not a neet, so most of my shitposting is done on the go while i run the subway to and from work, except Cred Forums which i cannot browse in public anymore since it cannot seem to keep itself out of the fucking news lately

cant unsee

>being this ignorant

trey parker is not a jew. he makes the show.

stone and a whole bunch of others help with the writing/brainstorming, but it is trey's show creatively.

watch 6 days to air. it'll educate your dumb ass.

>butters says dindunuffin

southpark writers are getting all their material from Cred Forums

Cruz I guess? I only just remembered that was even a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Here you go,

Full episode

anyone here find this totally unfunny? like not even a single smile levels of unfunny. i'll continue to watch the series just because i've watched south park for a really long time now but jeez, series 20 has been absolutely dreadful so far.

Hasn't been funny in years. I only watch it because I feel like I grew up with it and it gives me insight into how normies view current events.

Umm Jew shadow didn't look like Jew shadow to anyone?

World Peace is the most autistic, unfunny, tryhard, shit show I have ever seen.

They don't even have jokes on this show anymore. I really don't understand it, but then again the shows I watched when I was a kid were comedies and kids watch shit like Steven Universe now where every episode is about accepting other people for who they are and faggotty shit like that.

This show was fucking excellent this time. The real racist (Cartman) is now a BLM activist while the Jews are stirring up a shitstorm online while listening to Boston. I nearly shit my pants at that scene.

Then goes about about his merry way enjoying his life outside as best he can while the collapse comes in.

This episode of southpark was beautiful because of how right it is. Watch the boy's become MGTOW next while a bunch of the beta homo's suck up to the girls.

girls break up with the boys = women have nothing to offer but their holes

Checked and agreed. The shows coming to a head like the rest of the world is

the yamika is clearly outlined on his skull and his hair is all ratty. they didn't make his nose elongated to sell it but that was the jew on network tv.

I agree, leaf. 100 percent, this was fucking great. I love the part when the one lady says "Dont let it get it to you! He's just some loser who has never left his parent's basement, just leave him in his misery" but he's really the happiest of them all.

I also REALLY love when Gerald talks to Ike. Supposed to be condemning what's going on, but everything had this air of lack of contempt for who he was talking about. Shit is spot on DESU, shit like that goes down all the time in my real life. People are talking about the harambe nude leaks and Im just the one going "Oh well! Nothing worth getting upset over :) " Fucking they know what they're talking about, it's really wonderful, I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.

Also of course, you guys get they arent "naming the jew" by this point right? Theyre saying we are just like the jews we claim to hate. For example the girl who committed "suicide" that was a reminder to stay human and to understand that ultimately the most humane and enlightened option is always the best choice, be aware of what the fuck we are doing, at the end of the day, and what we are contributing to the cause of, whether or not you like it or not.

More like theyre acknowledging us and letting us be a little in on the joke

It did to me. Immediately when I saw it I was like THEY DID NOT.... HOLY SHIT THEY DID

it's the merchant or at least some version they drew of it

Knowledge bomb

everyone read this

Le happy merchant confirmed in this episode.

top fucking kek

The shadow was supposed to look like a troll. But the first thing I saw was a jew. Been on Cred Forums to long.

No dummies it was the shadow of some kind of monstrous troll

screen cap this

As I wrote elsewhere:

South Park is such a fucking eyesore that I have never, in my entire life, watched an episode of that shit. Who can handle the shit quality of the animated figures, or the high-pitched voices?

It's an abomination made by Jews (look up the creators) who use their cartoon to push for free-trade globalism and other Cultural Marxist objectives. The "take our jerbs" line, which is a typical Jewish way of trivializing the suffering and dispossession of unemployed, working-class whites who can't compete with slave-labor beaners, is a classic example of this.

The South Park creator Jews love using their cartoon to instill hatred of the right-wing and of nationalism into millenials' minds. They are a part of the manipulative media machine that makes hatred of Donald Trump and the stereotyping of working-class whites seem "hip" and "cool."

The episode where Donald Trump was raped is a prime example. Typical Jewish obscenity and sociopathy.

"Haha you want to protect your country from a flood of invaders. Haha we'll take your concerns and turn them into a catchy phrase that kids will repeat to sound cool. Haha. Take yer jerbs. Haha." The Jewish elites are going to have a lot to answer for when a nationalist leader wins public office and their day finally comes.

somebody has a "worst episode" they can't shake

Any of you faggots want to see the 2/10 slut I've been fucking?

>Also of course, you guys get they arent "naming the jew" by this point right? Theyre saying we are just like the jews we claim to hate. For example the girl who committed "suicide" that was a reminder to stay human and to understand that ultimately the most humane and enlightened option is always the best choice, be aware of what the fuck we are doing, at the end of the day, and what we are contributing to the cause of, whether or not you like it or not.

If someone kills themselves because they read something nasty on the internet I have no sympathy for them desu

you guys notice Gerald steers clear of Member Berries?

what the fuck is he drinking in that wine? I thought it was Member Berry wine last episode but i'm not sure if that's the case.

Agreed. Looks literally nothing like happy merchant.

Refer to these two posts. They're calling us the Jew.

nice

it's both

Bumsville represent

not after this episode, i kinda feel bad.

It was an allusion to nude leaks and nude leak trolling as well. I'm not saying that any girl who kills themself because they think their "life is ruined" is intelligent and any worth to society, necessarily, at that point in their life, but c'mon. They ARE kids, and this shit CAN be destabilizing, I mean some trolls do go hard and might post pics with a dick in their mouth, I dont know, Im just defending my point, anyway.
I understand what you're saying but I do really understand what matt and trey are trying to convey

>It's an abomination made by Jews (look up the creators)
I'm fucking dying

At first I thought it was ((((someone))))

But now I can't unsee Trump Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=g7i_EZO5Hzc

FEEL TOGETHER

South Park is a Mockingbird psyop made to trivialize important issues that need solutions to "le fahny joek" memes.

If you watch it you're literallly being brainwashed

(((((OP))))))

Fair enough, hard trolling may be destabilizing to young children

But then again, parents shouldn't let their kids (at least under something like 12 or 14) on social media, and should monitor their internet usage heavily.

I agree, it would be nice if they made that point some time this season.

see "Gortoz A Ran"

>subhuman russian vermin talking about brainwashing

go back to worshiping your putinshit

This needs to be a Cred Forums banner.

THAT is a cute pig.

hey but i agree though

Yes, goy, the Jew creator of South Park will surely out himself on national television in his own cartoon.

Jews tend to be honest and trustworthy. They're the good guys, after all, right, goy?

So every jew, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING JEW, even the ones that are only half jewish, non practicing, and raised in suburban Colorado, are ((((jews))) huh

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

I lost my shit when this started playing and he was going crazy on the keyboards

Live in Colorado and can confirm

Also, fuck this state.

If they push for free-trade globalism, the dehumanization of working-class whites, violence against white populist leaders like Trump, and the trivializing of white political issues like mass unemployment exacerbated by beaner migration, then yes.

Matt Stone is a Jew in race and in spirit.

>PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK ADS ON KISSCARTOON

well then fuck this site.

>Someone who probably lives with his mother and hates himself
>He obviously has nothing better to do, just let him wallow in his own misery

I lost it through the whole happy Gerald scene.

>that death note parody
why would you just go and parody a chinese cartoon for literally no reason, just fuck off with that shit

FUCKING why do you guys make me have to waste my energy on you, FUCK i wish i didnt care enough

>push for free-trade globalism
when? hes a fucking libertarian
>the dehumanization of working-class whites
oh, "terk yer jerb"? you literally cannot take a fucking joke? and that was just a goof, anyway, the actual episode was ANTI immigration
>violence against white leaders like trump
They showed explicit and graphic rape of Trump to make the point liberals will cheer that on, as long as its for someone they dont like. Oh, but I guess if it was the violence against a black leader, thats okay, what are you talking about? You sound like an idiot
>mass unemployment exacerbated by beaner migration
again, he's not for fucking immigration, dummy. neither is trey parker.

oh really? guess i shouldnt trust you, fucking colorado kike

There was no such thing, nerd. It wasnt parodying anything. It was mimicking the life of a Cred Forumstard. Loving how famous they are getting (PEPE!!!) and strolling through life whistling and spending their nights on the PC (as I am right now) trolling

I noticed Pepe as well. I thought it was just me though. Glad others saw it too.

>This desperate

One of the creators is Jewish as is most of the writing staff

They're mocking you, and you think they're "Redpilled". Talk about pathetic.

>this is fucking real
Holy shit my sides are in orbit!

Inb4 all of Gerald's shitposting causes him to gradually morph into a froglike creature irl, revealing his true nature to the world.

>Cred Forums was the Jew the whole time

PRAISE KEK

holy fuck how new are you?

OH MY GOD
WAIT
THAT WAS IN LAST SEASON
A-AND THE PREVIOUS SEASON!?
ITS JUST LIKE EVERY SEASON
ITS JUST LIKE EVERY SEASON YOU GUYS
M-MEME MAGIC!?!?!?1?

I lose my shit if they bring Pepe into this somehow

Sorry I'm not a fuckin South Park historian like you dickhead

how old are you dont lie

heh cmon relax im sorry

I have a feeling they will. Not only to mock Shillary for being so threatened by it, but also to mock how unironically fanatical some people on this board are for a cartoon frog.

heeees coOooOoOoOming boooooys

>oh my god they killed pepe
>you cuckolds!

Perhaps it will make the mainstream media talk about Pepe more. Plus it would just be hilarious that we meme'd Pepe into south park.

how new are you kid? sheesh. what a hothead

Remember when they had that duck as president in like season 10?

Do you think they would make pepe president?

Hi Trey, just know your old fans still pickup what you are laying down. Ya filthy oil driller.

been here since 04, so, that new.

see

Haven't seen this in so damn long

it's cool

you forgot one, fucking inept mongoloid

Thanks for doing what you do buddy.

Why the fuck are you on Cred Forums drongo

>to think someone thought it was acceptable to say they didn't already know what this was.
>on Cred Forums
I don't even know what's real anymore.

South Park is and always has been centrist.

Enjoy this picture from the free South Park exhibit in Beverly Hills.

>South Park is finally about me

My dad told me, when South Park first came out, him and his coworkers at NASA were super stoaked about how the ISS came down on the first episode, how it was about what he was working on

Well look at me now, dad. 20 Seasons later and now it's about ME!

Not just one episode. You are the central villain of an entire season.

Why is he Canadian

>89855433
Go to bed, Trey. Stop ruining the season for us

>inb4 anti-hero

Can I come write for you guys?

No anti-hero, friend. A horrible troll who once Kyle, a person directly dealing with the repercussions of the actions of skankhunt42 discovers who he is and what he's done, regardless of his intentions, hahahaha, aaaah, ah man.

And wait til you see HOW Kyle discovers who Gerald is. You Cred Forumslacks ain't gonna like that

can you change it to him replying with shitpost?

good jew is part of south park team. why you being so fucking gay with hurtful remarks..

10/10 use of Gortoz a Ran/Black Hawk Down theme.

south park season 1 is bretty good

ah old anonymous before they became huge sjws who love to wear guy fox masks

>Or is South park a degenerate liberal program.?
bingo

>happy merchant silhouette

draw it out

this

>And wait til you see HOW Kyle discovers who Gerald is. You Cred Forumslacks ain't gonna like that

Did I just get a reply by Trey "McCuckin" Parker?

Just saw it on hulu. I was disappointed

Shit episode

Now they spend more time on build up than actually trying to be funny

>he isn't using anti adblock filter in ublock

What. the shit.

Is Skank Hunt a reference to Cuck Hunt

They are fuckin witchu

>SOUTHPARK NAMED THE JEW

Its from the end of black hawk down

and its name is Cred Forums

Go to bed Trey. You fudgepacker

I DO NOT PACK FUDGE

Nah

I like the Kyle buildup so far. "Why feel guilty for something you didn't do?" Then it's his fucking dad and, rofl, everyone blames the Jews.

2easy, guys. Give me a job.

every season the episodes feel shorter than before

anilinkz.tv/south-park-season-20-episode-2-skank-hunt
Here's a link audio is shitty

Just use Kiss Cartoon

>The "take our jerbs" line, which is a typical Jewish way of trivializing the suffering and dispossession of unemployed, working-class whites who can't compete with slave-labor beaners, is a classic example of this.

You completely missed the fucking point of that episode which is that the middle class (Randy) doesnt give two shits about displacement of the working class until their own jobs are on the line.

Fucking kys you hugh mungus retard.

Wow what an episode

Yeah

you can tell that the witter for this comes from canada

nah

Since none of you seemed to notice yet

At least he belongs to a real nation

>The troll lives with his mother and has nothing better to do and is miserable
>Is happier than a clam in reality with a wife and kids.

Oh God that hit too close too home.

#justicefortay

>member 88888888?
They know who they are talking about.

Fuckin called it. Thanks, Trey.

>people saying it's pepe or a troll

Did anyone hear some shout something in the background when Cartman walks past Stan and Kyle after they break his shit?

o-oh

Im watching right now, gonna listen for something

What's that supposed to be?

i dont get it.

south park has been shit ever since season 16

Yes but it's inaudible. Likely background picked up on voice actor mic.

A 3d glitch.

animation fuck up, the side walk layer went over his face
yeah, what the fuck was that? I heard it
did you see last season

Seriously man, why are you not sleeping? You guys did a good job, take a rest

Who broke up with kenny?
It fucking kills me seeing this.

too much dayquil and vidya, fuck it

Whatcha playin'?

X-Com

Great episode though absolutely surreal to watch as it was like they were directly speaking to Cred Forums

Top lel at the gerald merchant shitposting scenes and the Jew dividing everyone against each other

Just build the wall around Earth for a shortcut

>the Jew dividing everyone against each other
I don't think he realized the consequences. He did it just for lulz, not like majority of Cred Forums though

Haven't watched it yet but I can guarantee you it's the third option

It's Scrotum of Mossad tier "neutral"

>they make fun of everything
>lol hillary is a turd sandwich, funny gag right guys
>trump does not have any plans or executive experience, he is just a loud manipulative asshole
hmmmm something seems like a more substantive criticism, even if it's a retarded argument

okay gonna watch the episode now. Hope it's at least funny this time. ep 1 was cucked in addition to not even really having any jokes in it.

That ranks up there with one of the shittiest South Park episodes I've ever fucking seen. Please end this shit already. Walk away while you still have dignity, trey. That was so bad that I'm actually sad.

Alright, just wait til you see the whole season. Just wait. It's all about the entirety of the season this time around.

They just switch to a different way of story telling.
I agree, the show is less funny but more about the general agenda they're trying to inject in minds of their millennial fans

Maybe try to put more old-school jokes in the next episode to hook people back

We do what the fuck makes us laugh, man, what can I tell you? If you dont like it thats your issue, I think its fucking great but thats subjective. You want old school jokes, theyre in the old school episodes. trying new stuff is fun.

I much prefer a story told throughout a whole season like this. Fact is people will complain either way but they're just impatient and should go watch family goy