What did hitler think of redheads?

What did hitler think of redheads?

Other urls found in this thread:

nooooooooooooooo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Potato niggers

Hitler wanted to exterminate anyone who wasn't blonde with blue eyes. If Hitler won the war, all redheads would have been killed in gas chambers.

Do you differentiate between redheads and gingers?

The sad thing is I was actually taught this in High School as well. Our education system is fucked.

100% Canadian Culture

I bet your history teacher was a bear

who cares?

Potato googles*

Potato googles*

All those freckles, ich

hitler viewed anglos (and celts) as natural allies

they're sliding threads do not post any further.

Cute

Ahh sheeet, muh google

He was known to say:

"FICKI FICKI"

Lol another victim of the West's (((education system)))

You're a piece of shit Google.

>ich

Only makes it better

Ich weiss nicht

If you were taught this you had either a Jew or a brain dead moron for a teacher. Or both. This is factually false.

They were druids, in ancient/pagan Europe. Anyone saying potato niggers are ignorant or eternal anglos as fuck. Its a lovely white race going to extinction.

it's a leaf, not a russe
his teacher was a moose

Married one, have non ginger children.

He dedicated an entire chapter to this topic in Mein Kampf.

When Hitler made plans to take over Wester European nations, he planned on integrating the cooperative native populations as they fit his criteria.

Redheads would have been honorary Aryans, along with most people Europe.

This nigger trolling you fags

>Redheads would have been honorary Aryans
>honorary

they are literally the whites of all people though
I no understando

>pic of Cheetara
I loved ThunderCats when I was in kindergarten!

you know that "Aryan" was just the old term for Indo-European, right? Most Europeans are Aryan.

My mother is one, thankfully I am not.

Red hair genes are recessive, you're still a carrier.

nooooooooooooooo.com/

What's up with all these retarded threads this evening? Someone is literally shaking right now

>Hitler wanted to exterminate anyone who wasn't blonde with blue eyes.
>actually believing this
>as if this fag has never seen a photo of Hitler in his whole life

I've never seen a better example of cognitive dissonance.

Redheads are hot, gingers are not

>not wanting to be part of an ancient white race.

remember anons.

If you say you are pro white you will be labeled a racist. But if you say you are pro ginger and support gingers passing on their genes to the next generation nobody is going to say shit.

You want to break the current multiculturalism shit jews are forcing down your mouth? become pro-ginger, and support the fact that it is a recessive gene.

>This google* trolling you fags

source on that semen demon?

You know what I was taught?

I was taught that when Hitler applied to art school and was denied, he found out the administrator was Jewish. So he took over the Nazi party, gained control of Germany, and started a genocide against Jews in order to get revenge on the college administrator who denied him. Not even fucking joking.

Funny thing is, I'm Jewish, and I admired his dedication.

This is American education.

He likes them.

my poor poor dick

Guess I am a little behind why are we calling them googles now?

they never talk about that hilter period after WWI enough, explains alot. fuckin sad

>Funny thing is, I'm Jewish, and I admired his dedication.
I can understand that. After all, Jews have waited since 70 AD to get their revenge on the west.

Dark brown hair and green eyes is master race
This is how I know hitler was a idiot.
Blonde hair? The color of stupid, masterrace? LOL

Not enough Celts to be on the Germanic radar.

...Damn

All redheads are coalburners.

i hope he liked them. im a redhead, not a stinking ginger though

You mean 1918?

Honestly this might make me sound like a cuck, but if I could remove all shitskins and Jews from Europe and America I would do so in a heartbeat. What my people have done to the west is disgusting.

There's a reason the creator of Zyklon B was Jewish.

I can understand that feeling too.

His name? 6 Million

You a kike like me?

This.

You forgot the bards too, but basically the same thing.

LEAVE

I was taught that, too. When I said "But Hitler isn't blonde with blue eyes", the teacher told me that it was because he was crazy.

I would cum on those freckles

kek I too was made to watch the documentary (((Schindler's List))) 6 million times in history class.

*google

>tfw i am a redhead\

>its a recessive gene that requires both parents to have it for a child to have redhair

>The more nogs/interracial relations will destroy my
people

>We are the whitest people and we are becoming less common faster than other whites

Not true. There were many different ethnic groups that made up the Celtic tribes.

France, England, N Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Northern Italy, Belgium, southern Germany, and lowland Scotland are Germanic/Celtic mixes. Wales, Cornwall, Brittany, and Ireland are Celts too.

Lots of Celts out there. They're just mixed up with Nords who traveled down into Europe a long while ago.

Hitler was almost 100% guaranteed to have been part Celt.

The main thing with the Celtic peoples was that they were absorbed and assimilated into more dominant cultures. The few remaining truly Celtic peoples, who retained their Celtic culture even though they've been conquered, are the ones we know today as Celts.

America has quite a few redheads. Especially in the south(where the niggers are).

Just don't racemix and you're fine. I rarely see redheads racemixing here. It's usually whore bleach blondes who hate their fathers.

no I mean his time post WWI; he was treated terribly, and then spent the few brief moments of peace between WWI and WWII in stewing hate. It really is a tragic confluence of events, read about him right after WWI, its quite a story of modern overconfidence, and over optimism. Truly a lesson for the current age of contemporary and often baseless hope

Google censors the word nigger. So we call them "googles"
Google can't censor itself

trying to kill pejoratives, what a waste of time

so how fat is the rest of her

Not very much.

dose are definitely some ridiculous tiddys

wonder if its some kind of awesome medical condition

Is that why he shot himself? Hitler was like:
> Gotta exterminate non blue eye blond haired unterfolk.
looks in mirror
> Mein gott!
*bang*

Dude needs to shave that pedo stache and pull up his pants. Makes him look like a Mexican.

all whites are aryan.

Alright I can't take it, who is she?

All three dont reverse

As part of the Weaponized Autism program, can we call Hitler "Mr.Clean"?

elder god tier

>Canadian Education

meanwhile Poland gets ground up for hamburgers