Wtf!? I HATE england now!!!!

wtf!? I HATE england now!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like Russian roulette, only scarier.

Only now you hate England?

"people"

"People"

Just have to stay away from the nigger, easy.

You mean slower

And gayer

British Roulette

>gays are having 'sex roulette' parties where one fag secretly has HIV

ftfy

Based Milo and his redpilled lifestyle

Must be a bunch of privileged, conservative, god-fearing, straight, white, cis people.

This. A POZ load is a red pill for your rectum

Can they also turn my computer into a bomb?

And just like that, Jonathan's arse thumped the ground with a shallow bang- highly satisfied with his now full rectum- covered in gooey white nectar he bellows out "Again!" and leaps to his feet like a soldier standing to attention.

I remember in biology class we did something like this. Except it was with water and some chemical that turns blue when you add another one to it.

So just a regular Bong orgy, just with less pozzers?

FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING EARTH HOLY SHIT

>people
>faggots
pick one

NOW that's what I call degenerate

This

y tho

If having HIV and knowingly having unprotected sex with somebody can get you a criminal charge in America, can we make purposely trying to get HIV a crime or at least a mental illness?

The NHS has to pay for HIV treatments in England right? Bugchasers should either be denied service or thrown in jail for purposely straining the system.

That's just Darwinism in action

They give consent? You can do anything?

Did you film it? That's illegal.

British law is backwards when it comes to 'Chem Sex' parties and POS pigs.

Why are you answering your own question?

Send all the Googles over there. They need the HIV

Nothing of value was lost.

>They give consent? You can do anything?
They give consent? You can do anything.

Fixed

No you've not fixed anything you're still answering your own question are you retarded or something?

T-Thanks liberals so progressive

lol

Are you fucking autistic?

woah

In English we have a funny thing called conjuctive words that let you connect 2 clauses this is something you should have learned when you were in primary school. I know answering your own question is the hip new thing to do on reddit but anyone with a brain thinks you look retarded

>people
No, I bet it's faggots.

I bet they're faggots.

>Fags
>Only one has hiv
>the rest have aids

Only if they die faster, thankfully these people can still live a long life with modern medicine.

They're all on ice and PrEP so they can bumfuck for days and not get shit for blood. Minimal risk truthfully.

wtf I hate sex now
Like I ever had it anyways

Yes, you are autistic.

There's also something in the English language called a Rhetorical Device you complete fucking mong.

>people

Yeah well you're not speaking English, we are speaking American here.

Why the FUCK would you participate???

Why

The point of a rhetorical question is that you don't answer the question though I wouldn't expect you to know that considering you've already shown you have a lesser understand of the English language than a 7 year old

Russian roulette = guns.
British roulette = secret lethal sex parties.
American roulette = Family-style spinning table, six burgers, one poisoned.
French roulette = Same as rusian roulette but they all chicken out.
Canadian roulette = russian roulette with 5 bullets instead of 1. The survivor loses.
Aussie roulette = Their entire goddamn lives on that rock there, mate.

find all of these people, give them a ticket to a free fuckfest cruise, man the cruise with a robot and not a real captain, and blow up the hull of the boat once it reaches the middle of the ocean

let them starve and die at sea so we don't even have to clean up after them

>PrEP

Would being on that count as cheating? Like it provides a 92%–99% reduction in HIV risk for HIV-negative individuals who take the pills every day as directed. Then it depends if the HIV+ person is catching or pitching. Cause you win if you dont get the bug, yeah?

Fuck, sick shit like this makes me not want to get boipussy

Does this confirm that gays have anti-social personality disorder and live deviant degenerate lifestyles?

Pretty sure having sex with anyone besides your spouse makes you a degenerate

Is HIV such a joke disease these days that people enjoy spreading it around? Is it now no more dangerous than Herpes or Mono?

To be fair what if they simply accept their mortality and are just willing to be as degenerate as possible before the end approaches?

faggots being degenerate?

wow who would have thought?

egased

To homos, it is. It isn't any different from being a drug addict. You simply don't care about the future or the consequences of your actions.

You seem to know an awful lot about the thought process of a HIV positive gay man.

wow this is so much more insane than pozzers!! im so glad based media source metrouk is there to keep me up to date on the newest degeneracy!!

Only one? That's way fewer than most gay orgies. Or gay carpools or chess matches for that matter

>thankfully
What did he mean by this?

Nothing disturbs me more then this shit.

10/10 post and dubs.

come on folks it's nothing new

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

its perfectly acceptable to answer certain rhetorical questions, and in this case wouldnt makes sense no to
stop posting ahmad

Gays must be allowed to donate blood! Stop the DDoSDISCRIMINATION! Gays are just like heterosexuals! All in for gay marriage! They are normal people like everyone else! They just want to love each other and not be discriminated against by evil Christians! It is not a mental illness!

I thought only gays were degenerate??

Rely makes me thing

Youre either an idiot or one of those cockney retards i see on the burgervision.

Kill degenerates
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Degenerates

>wtf!? I HATE england now!!!!
is this the newest version of "/po/ btfo" and "what did ___ mean by this" ?

shitposting children.

literally pozzed

I saw a documentary about bug chasers, one of the day guys was holding orgies and getting ass blasted by 100 HIV positive guys a night but he was lamenting he still hadn't got HIV yet.

It's harder to get than you think.

I still keep reading this in confused blonde

>fags
>"people"

Pick one, and only one.

I await the british calipahate. All remaining anglos must move to the rest of the anglosphere.

Yeah. Cause you come here to serious post. Fuck all these normies with thier memes and shit. We are such old fags so you better quit shit posting because this board is for serious discussion faggot.

Kek

Should this be a crime? It costs us a fuckload of money to support aids patients.

>people
fags arent people

>only one has an std
yeah, right

That is old, that has been a staple of gay culture since the 80s.

I forgot my smiley face with the carat nose