Jesus was simultaneously a kike and a sandnigger

Jesus was simultaneously a kike and a sandnigger.

White Christians are race traitors who spit on their ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtu.be/FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

Based rabbi pwns the Jesus myth.

Maybe your tree-fucking ancestors should have done a better job of not getting BTFO by Christians. Only reason you know anything about them is because Christians preserved their history.

Christcuckery is heavy on this board.

true... true.

Watch it again.

Jesus is buried under a banana tree in Safed.

Christianity is literally the only repository of European culture and paganism.

Not only that but they are shabbos kikeservants and cucks who betray their ethnic nations and let in mudsime hordes to come in, rape their women and children, and replace them. Because it's what jesus wants, because is a kike. Christians and jews ruined the Roman Empire who worshipped the Ogdoad, the "holy roman empire" is a hypocrisy and so is every "SPQR" larping faggot who doesn't completely disavow abrahamist cancer.

cumbert to baganism :^)

>trusting Jews, ever
Even if you hate Jesus for being of jewish descent, taking literal talmud kikery as gospel is not the answer.

Besides, the Talmud version of Jesus having cannibalistic orgies is metal as fuck.

This

Not true. The Talmud says Jesus was killed for being a sorcerer.

More like
>cumbert to grisdiandidy :-DDDD
We were pagans first, then forced to convert, and as usual kikes try to force us to be cuckstains.

I agree completely, but let's talk about something more interesting: What's that symbol? It looks neat.

>Jews say Jesus was a sorceror
>Jews say Hitler was a sorceror
It's their standard smear.

A Jew and a leaf. Wow so convincing.

It's the a depiction of the sigil of life, using arrows, which is a nod to the symbol for fascism.

Have you read the Talmud? How would you know its contents?

Christianity "preserved" pagan culture in the same way that Whites "preserved" Cherokee culture.

It's true in a warped sense but saying it is also a sign of mental retardation

We were Christians at the birth of time. Our ancestors were lead astray by lucifer. Yeshua brought us back. Jews as you know them are pagan. Their gods are moloch, lucifer, and mineivra. They are not the same as Christ was. They are the descendants of those who killed the prophets. And those who payed the Romans to kill Christ.

Everyone on Cred Forums should know their enemies. You'd be surprised how much literal talmudic doctrine is promoted on Cred Forums.

Yeah. Paganism is dead.

Then you should know the Talmud isn't a book of Jewish Law or considered the word of G-d but a compilation of rabbinical texts and debates.

Proving that you can kill a religion.

>Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.
>(Matthew 7:12)

Time to kill Christianity.

It still has weight in the twisted jewish psyche. And if you think anyone should listen to what kikes have to say about anything, you're sick in the head (or a kike yourself).
What next, listening to what the Koran has to say about Christ?

Why do you believe I'm Jewish?

I bet you'd like that, Shlomo.

You come on here, praising jews and promoting jewish beliefs. You're either a jew or some extreme kind of cuck.

I'm not a cück. Why would you care if I'm Jewish or not?

They got beat by white race traitors. Sounds familiar.

The christian god had an entire city of sandniggers walls trumpeted down, every man woman child and animal killed, and said to take nothing. One tribe did except one man. All died except that one man. Praise Jesus

>And if you think anyone should listen to what kikes have to say about anything, you're sick in the head (or a kike yourself).
So then you're sick in the head, or a kike yourself?
>implying there's a difference there

What's the point of displaying so openly to everyone how clueless you are about even the most simplistic concepts? You're an insult to the straya cunt pride. Kill yourself.

>Why would you care if I'm Jewish or not?
Why indeed.

Reminder that the Jews (golems) were abandoned by יהוה in 160 AD.

All my traceable ancestors are Christians my family is Christian , my community is Christian and so am I. What one of my ancestors believed over 2000 years ago is pretty irrelevant

>proud Aryan warriors got BTFO by race traitor pacifistic cucks
This is what neo-pagans actually believe
It was more like the Germanic conquerors wanted to establish a shared organized religion with their newly conquered Roman subjects and gain the support of the Pope who came to represent what was left of the WRE

A FUCKING LEAF

Why they make him look like an overweight nerd?

He looks "American white." For all those people who say he doesn't. He looks like 50%-99% of fat Jewish comedians.

He looks like he could be Jonah Hill's uncle or the old guy from Independence Day... the old Jewish guy.

Jesus was not a Jew.
youtu.be/FgCKXJPwSts

Everyone else was having fun... and then you just...

Nice hasbara revisionism, ezra.

It's wrong to judge a Jew as a race. We aren't a race. And we love converts.
youtube.com/watch?v=pemOc5Qqqzs

I will have vengeance

Wanting to go back to your cave dwelling pagan ancestors religions that Jesus saved us from? Wew lad. Just remember who saved Europe from the Muslim invaders the first time. Don't blame us for modern leftist atheist Europe even if they have Christian in there political party name they are not Christian.

>""cave dwelling" pagan ancestors"
>"saved (((us)))"
(((You)))