pfoa.co.uk/110/shooting-to-wound
youtu.be/J_KJ1R2PCMM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/lGR6lFiqm_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CsqClktIKZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTM7zp41Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He had a fucking screwdriver, could have stuck one of those cops and probably would have.

he pulled a knife on police, fuck him

In California, if you shoot at a person with a knife, you will be charged with murder.

Nivea are more dangerous, especially at that distance than guns.

Officer told him three times to drop the knife.

Stupid niggers don't understand anything.

not only did he not drop it, he fucking lunged at them

Well, good thing all the smart people don't live in Commiefornia

good thing this happened in Texas

This isn't skyperfornia

>Nivea are more dangerous, especially at that distance than guns.
Stand back everyone, I'm armed and dangerous.

Being black isn't a mental illness.

>mentally ill people can't be dangerous

Why didn't they just taze him?

That IS pretty fucked
What's wrong with you america? Ever heard of a stun gun? It's just a boy with a screwdriver
And they're still trying to act professional after they put some rounds in it him " Hurr while you're crying in pain, put that down" PUT IT DOWN "HURRRRRR"
Fucked

>nigger killing
>justified

sure

>not understanding that these officers are fake agents being payed to conduct this kind of missions to increase racial tensions in America

Completely unjustified, pussies shouldn't be police officers. If you're scared of someone with a screwdriver maybe being the first line of defense for the common citizen isn't the best career choice

And Texas isn't filled with retards as well? Get real.

LOL that nigger mom's screams are comedic, how is that real

>aw they keel my child

He went at one of the officers...

>Is this justified Cred Forums?

According to a court in in the (((land of the free)))

This is old and yes it's pretty fucked.

This is really old, btw.

What's with the comment section? not one red pilled top comment? Bunch of faggots

No he didn't
Just back up, trip him. Gun is last resort, a screw driver scrape to your arm, wont kill you.

Not as many as Faggafornia. People actually respect red texans, no one else in the union gives a fuck about your shithole state

Google's gotta Goog man

I have confidence that I could kill someone with a screwdriver.

>just a boy
wow you sound like all those dindus. HE WAS JUS A BOYSTAYIN OUTTA TROUBLE GOIN CHURCH. I agree the force here was pretty excessive. But giant black retards can be fucking dangerous. He's not a fucking boy. Why did they go for their guns instead of a tazer for a screw driver? I dunno man but don't act like he was just a fucking "boy".

more proof that we really need to bring back loony bins

Sad thing is that this guy obviously had mental issues. These cops should've been better prepared when they got the call. Whats worse is that it happened in front of his mom and she is the one that called the police for help to begin with and is then unwittingly the catalyst for his murder.

any reasonable white person would have dropped the fucking screwdriver if they were even dumb enough to be holding it in the first place

there is absolutely no reason the cops need to give someone disobeying their order to drop their weapon any benefit of the doubt

this is 100% justified

Complete overreaction. Guns should be the last resort, not the first. Why not use a taser? It's an embarrassment.

You don't shoot knives dumbass

For the millionth time. Tasers don't always work.

He was holding a screwdriver moron. Lethal force is completely unnecessary here. On top of that, the police should have known that the man was mentally ill and acted accordingly.

This is exactly my thinking. If the force wasn't full of bitch-made pussy white kids raised on COD who want to put bullets into anything that might give them a little boo-boo, there'd be hardly any of this shit going on. Fucks sake you can disarm somebody with a edged weapon with nightstick even if you're untrained in using it. These faggots can't seem to take anyone down with anything aside from a gun.

Just because they've warned him to drop it and he doesn't comply doesn't mean there is no alternative but lethal force, unless you're a poorly-trained trigger happy scaredy cat bitchmade faggot with an inferiority complex, which seems to be the standard recruitment criteria for cops all over the U.S and Australia.

>officers should risk life threatening injuries because at least they can guarantee their kills

Fuck off kiwi.

Yeah and he fucking lunged at the police? what don't you understand you fucking retard? that was easily justified judging from the clear intent.

God damn you fucking aussie nigger lovers lmao

>y din dey use screwdive :(

This meme again. He was a two arm distance between him and the cops and if you stick a screwdriver in someones neck and hit the artery you will die.

Heres the distinction: If you are a cop and ask him to put the weapon down but he refuses, a taser is justified to eliminate the threat. but if you ask him to put it down multiple times, hes unresponsive then lunges at your partner a gun is absolutley justified to eliminate the threat. You tase people who refuse to cooperate, you kill people who are trying to take your life. Its that easy.

>cucked leaf
Attacking a cop with a knife or with fists should get you shot. Police are there to enforce laws not to protect your feelings you pussy.

>be a cop
>a nigger decides to get uppity

It's always ok to shoot an uppity nigger.

>rt constantly airing all this shit.
>rt never airs things actually going wrong in Russia
>Russia Today
Russia is quickly becoming North Korea pt 2.

You can do a lot of damage with a screwdiver you dipshit

Everyone there is nice to your face but a low key piece of shit, just like Cali. Stop letting your state's political views cloud your perception of reality. Fuck you and your beef ribs.

Shit police training, simple as that.

UK police wouldn't have needed to shoot him.

Boy, that escalated quickly

>pulls out a weapon
>cops tells him repeatedly to drop it
>dude comes directly towards cops, still holding weapon
>gets shot

Fucks sake. How fucking hard is it to just do what you're told - or know, when dealing with the Police DON'T WALK TOWARDS THEM WITH WEAPONS IN YOUR HANDS.

It's not fucking hard. Holy shit.

You act like some valuable contributing member of society was lost, the fuck is wrong with you. Mentally handicapped with a psychosis disorder isn't doing shit for the world beyond sucking up resources better put to use elsewhere.

Yes UK police would have congratulated him for being so brave, given him a few of their daughters, and then apologized for being racist.

That tiny as fuck blade can't even be used to carve up a turkey let alone three grown as fuck police.

Seriously are American police that much of pussies that they can't handle a situation like that without pulling guns. The lady just fucking said her kid had mental problems. What the fuck is wrong with the police that they would rather down a man than risk getting a boo-boo from that fucking toy knife that guy had. That shit was a tiny knife it looked like a fucking toy and they decide to shoot the man?

Still technically justified, but come on people. That is just sad. American cops are pussies.

Member when niggers knew their place at the bottom of the totem pole?

If it was so dangerous why didn't they move back when he pulled it out?

>screwdriver

wow

Yes.

All criminals are mentally ill in some form, so yes its justified

Do you have any idea how fucking easy it is for someone to kill you?

Police deal with people literally trying to kill them every day. Don't sit there and call them "pussies" from behind your computer, you dumbfuck keyboard warrior. You have no idea what these Cops, especially American Cops, have to go through every day just to get home at night. They've signed up of their own free will to keep fucking dumb shit keyboard warriors like you safe, and you're here sledging them. Grow a fucking spine and have some fucking respect.

it's really easy to figure out the scenario 2 years later isnt it

This is basically the same argument as
>hehehe why even use a gun to defend yourself if you are being assaulted. What are you a pussy.
It's about not being a complete dumbass and putting yourself in harms way for no reason. Cops in America deal with feral thugs all the time and are trained to meet force with force and get rid of the threat as quickly as possible.

ITT: Tasers don't exist and why step backwards when you have a gun

Cause RL isn't Skyrim, backing up is slow and you're likely to trip or something.

thats because texas is filled with commifornians, you moron

do tasers and pepper spray not work ?

Looked justified to me. Cops say hey how you doin mam. Nigger walks to doorway with screwdriver. Told to drop it calmly. Doesnt drop it. Cops get serious. He rushes em. Gets shot. Of course hes mentally ill. Hes a nigger

Not even true. I live in California, if somebody attacks you with a knife and you fear for your life or others you are legally allowed to shoot.

Weak manlets shouldn't be cops

youtube.com/watch?v=ALNIPwh8I54

There was literally just a crazy guy attacking people in a mall with a knife and an off-duty cop had to keep shooting him because he got up three times after being shot.

What a retarded argument.

Lunged at the police my arse, the man was clearly had some mental disorder. My point is that the police here are not adjusting their actions based on circumstances. There are a million and one ways to solve this problem without killing him.

Go with the motion, bin that lotion

I am just as critical of the UK police on that front as anyone else is, but fact is that the police here would have subdued this guy and and taken him alive.

He's a cop not a patrolling psych

If such is true, then you should really stop acting like TX is more based than it really is. Because that makes it much, much worse.

Alot of people are resistant to stun guns. Every person who talks about "use teh stungun" doesnt know shit.

That's not the point. We pay these faggots to do a dangerous job, and if they're too pussy to do it properly they should fuck off and give the job to real men.
And in any case, if this dude was your handicapped child, I'm sure you'd feel differently. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept; seems like we see plenty of examples of cops using unnecessary force, often lethal - for no good reason at all other than they're just really really scared. The police force is not for men who get scared.

Screw driver can easily penetrate enough to hit your heart or other vital organ. Just look at the cross section of a screw driver, it's less than a knife and therefore easier to push through skin and bone.

I get what you're saying believe me.. That knife in the wrong place could kill someone. He could have sliced a cops neck artery and killed him. Plus that motherfucker holding the knife was pretty big himself.

But I still think that cops in other parts of the world would have risked some injury to take him down without anyone dying. Cops in America don't give a shit about anyone's lives but their own. Whether that's the kind of place you want to live in or not is up to you to decide. But this guy was mentally ill and the cops were informed that he was mentally ill and they decided to gun him down anyway. It's their training it's not their fault. They could have tazed him just as easily and don't tell me that tazing was not an option. One guy with a taser, the other two with guns. If the tazer doesn't work, shoot him.

But they didn't even try to do anything other than kill that guy.

>taken him in alive
and in the process risked the lives of the police officers involved.
I'd love to link the video with the Colombian police trying to subdue a guy with a knife and getting carved up until a cop with a gun put him down.

Joonited states of amerifats mental health program:
>a bullet in the head..

Fucking a right it was he charged the officer after being warned

*On the ground dead full of bullets and bleeding everywhere*

"DROP THE SCREWDRIVER"

lol yeah drop it you dead retard

Please stop with the shitty forced meme stop. just stop.

THis x100

>and in the process risked the lives of the police officers involved.
boot licker confirmed.

>cops hate citizens
I don't know if you have never met a cop before or just live in a shitty gang ridden shithole but cops are usually nice and helpful.
Most of the mistrust and hatred comes from the populace towards cops not the other way around.
I understand why cops who had to deal with thugs in inner-cities all the time would be angry too.

Well then come here, I'll take this screw driver, and you stay unarmed. Let's see who wins.

this desu

its easy for people to say why didnt you tase him instead of shooting him

but they dont realize how quickly you can cover ground and inflict damage on somebody with a blade or other stabbing weapon before they even get a chance to tase

If thats true then no wonder people are leaving that shithole in drives

im not saying it is. texas is depressing to me. just saying there are a lot of Californians there

Why is she reacting like that?
There's no grief in her voice, she sounds like a 1930s cartoon.

>oh lordy they done shot mah chile
>oh lord have mercy

>diagnosing a man with a mental disorder that appears for 20 seconds in a shaky, blurry video

Get the fuck out of here you dumb cunt

Cop here. I've been present at a police shooting.

Here's a story for you.

Mentally ill dude wanted to suicide by train; goes down to the train tracks. Whole station was shut down because this guy wouldn't get off the tracks. I was the second or third car off at the job. The guy has a knife and he's standing right in the middle of the tracks, knife at his side, yelling garbage about how he wants to die.

He's being spoken to by the first crew off, and they're telling him to put the knife down. He's not complying, of course. Time goes on, and he gets to the point where he's waving the knife around like a legit mad cunt so one of the first responding cops tasers him. His whole body locks up and he stabbed himself in the throat.

He bled out on the tracks.

This is why we don't taser people with blades. A person has absolutely no control over their body when they're loaded up with 50,000 volts. Not only that, unless both prongs connect correctly it doesn't fucking work and you're left with your nuts out with a useless bit of plastic in your hands while the offender is free to stab the shit out of you.

This is why we don't taser people with blades.

>if this dude was your handicapped child, I'm sure you'd feel differently

I'd be thankful that my burden was gotten rid of by accident.

This negress is hollering because she knows her meal ticket is now gone. no more collecting those sweet sweet state gibs for having a retarded son.

meant for this asshole

I cannot express how much I want to kill you.

the mom said he was bipolar/schizo when she walked out of the door you dingus

What right does the officer have to be on this man's property?

faggy ancap confirmed.
Go live in any US city and tell me cops aren't needed.
>inb4 buh they don't need to be so mean
Cops in inner cities constantly deal with the refuse of society. You're probably posting from a nice area too where you don't have to deal with rampant thugs.

Clear cut case of yes.

Holding weapon.
Ignores orders to drop it.
Charges forward with it.
Gets shot in the midsection, not the head.

Of course it's justified.

Alright then you FUCKING LEAF! Try stabbing yourself with a screwdriver and post results. DO IT FAGGOT!

Cops are shitty DMV-tier government employees.

>There are a million and one ways to solve this problem without killing him.
But none of them are good

Shooting a nigger is always justified Pablo.

This is why niggers can't be engineers.

Cops are the biggest pussies imaginable.

Any threat they just shoot. I have no respect for these cops, they should be fired and jailed.

I would've preferred if they just tazed him, but this is fine too.

t. people who don't realize how lethal a screwdriver can be

it would have taken too long to get the tazer out and the other cop would have gotten stabbed

He was just trying to fix the cop's broken camera.
Another black life snuffed out.

I guess it's safe to say, the luck of the irish was not with this potatonigger.

>What a retarded argument.

>ignores the FUCKING CAR behind the officers blocking them from getting any sort of distance from the nigger

I didn't know blind people could shitpost so well.

Had this guy lunged at the officer are started stabbing him, it would've been the other way around.

Cops will shoot if they fear their life is in danger. They're not there to serve as punching bags for degenerates. It's sad what happened here, but the cops' safety always takes precedent in a civilized society.

I would've emptied the entire clip.

Good shooting.

Those other cops have no choice and wish they didn't have to risk injury, or they don't have an American-sized population of Google. How many injuries and deaths will you pitilessly demand that cops quietly endure before you find that nobody wants to be a cop?

>pussies
I'd love to get all the beta fags on this board to try and police Chicago and see how many get hanged. Plus it'd eliminate all the shills too.

You're missing the point. The man was not threat to the police, and if they exercised a nuanced understanding of the situation, it could've been resolved peacefully. Of course if there is a man with a knife with intent to harm them, they would be justified in shooting him.

>leafposters
figured as much

There is a good chance someone who charges police is fucked up on something like PCP, which means nothing is stopping him other than killing him. He had a screwdriver, which will kill you as easily as a knife if you let them near enough to get a good stab off in the right place (stab in temple, ear, throat, eyesocket, heart, possibly lung = dead).

This shooting is completely 100% justified. If you disagree, you're a dirty commie faggot

this is fucking 5 years old, fuck off

Queue the gif of 8 UK officers playing ring-around-the-rosey with a knife wielder.

>The man was not threat to the police
go through basic weapons training then come back and argue this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

That's not true. California has castle doctrine and standard defense laws. If I have reasonable fear of my life I can absolutely shoot someone coming at me with a knife.

We do have severe limitations on where we can carry firearms. Perhaps that's what you're referring to.

Who the fuck whips out a knife on a cop and thinks it's going to go smoothly?

all googles are mentally ill

>no threat

Are you fucking daft? A screwdriver is stabbing weapon.

I'd love to see you in prison, where inmates get stabbed with shivs like sharpened toothbrushes.

>OH THEY KILL MY SON
>OH THEY KILL MY SON
>OH THEY KILL MY SON
>OH
>OH
>OH
>OH JAY
>OH JAY
>OH JAY
>JAY
>JAY
>JAY
>JAY
>OH LAWD JEEZUZ
>OH MA GAWD

Wow, a strayan cop that's not a shitposter and gives a damn good reason why a taser isn't to be used with melee weapons involved. I nominate you an honorary Murrican.

It's a shame all the other nigger lovers on here will do is ridicule you and say it wouldn't happen in their fantasy world.

Every relationships thread I read both in the op and replies has ne convinced every single fucking degenerate US citizen has some form of mental illness or disability. This is what they admit btw, not something I just infer.

>I have been on different anxiety pills for years
Nah you are an attention seeker
>I have been on xxx for depression because doc said
Get over it
>I have had to move with pain killers for half my life because of a genetic disorder
No your knees hurt cos you are over 400 pounds

I don't think the killing was justified either way I think US is all fucked up police doing a shit job and things only gonna get worse cos of tension as all this protest shit just makes the nervous and poorly trained cops more trigger happy out of fear

Not even a nigger lover, but come on, user. The guy had a fucking screwdriver. Since when have screwdrives been known to pierce skin? He should've been tazed or atleast clubbed with a nightstick.

>A screwdriver is stabbing weapon.

I agree completely. What I'm saying, is that the MAN was not a threat to police.

>80 IQ was the original threshold for mental retardation
>blacks usually scored between 59-81
>for reference koko the gorrilla scored around 70-90

This is ancient I thought

It's difficult to see. The camera shake and sudden flight response would lead me to believe he began lunging at the office to the right of the camera. Otherwise, they would've just kept telling him to put it down. That's why there's a sudden commotion.

>warned to drop it and he doesn't comply
>don't use lethal force
>guy runs forward and stabs you ten times while you stand there
>die of blood loss
>guy promptly gets to spend cozy time in jail before getting out on parole after only 5 years because he dindu nuffin
>wastes millions of taxpayer dollars

wow really makes me think

You're a fucking imbecile, I'll attack you with a screwdriver and we'll see if you don't have debilitating injuries. Look the cops have trained to not take chances, Basically the training all emergency services get taught no matter where you are in the world.

>All of these cop apologists
LOL, these cucks have no shame

He was mentally ill. What's the problem?

American blacks score anywhere from 83-88 and African blacks score around 69 but Richard Lynn says, reared under Western conditions, they average a genetic potential of 13 points above that.

Still, the guy being retarded only makes this killing so much worse. Shooting a sane nigger with a knife is one thing, but shooting a potato with a screwdriver is a whole other level of incompetence.

>at I'm saying, is that the MAN was not a threat
The MAN WAS HOLDING THE THREAT, and the threat IS AN INANIMATE OBJECT WITHOUT THE MAN YOU SHELTERED NOGUNS SUBURBAN IDIOT

>Officer told him three times to drop the knife.
>Stupid niggers don't understand anything.

$100 says BLM will accuse the cops of racist police brutality

>filthy mexinigger hates the authority
Holy fucking shit mods please sticky this once in a lifetime event.

Legitimately? If I knew my child would not enjoy any quality of life I would want them aborted, post-hast. They would not pass on DNA, they would not add to the world, the would become a burden upon their peers.

Consider your end-of-life care, how long will you enjoy life hooked upto tubes and shitting in a bag, pissing on yourself because your body is failing you while dimentia eats away what remains of your mind, now imagine that's where you're starting.

Truly no person should have to put their well-being above the inability of someone to listen to a simple command. If you bother to ever read up on police interaction with the public at large you may gain perspective on why they end up far more aggressive than -seems- necessary.

This is the opinion of someone that thinks the US needs a federal training standard for law enforcement and accountability requirements such as mandatory body cams(which benefits all parties) among other institutional repairs.

ahhhhhh they kill my chile!
ahhhhhh they kill my chile!ahhhhhh they kill my chile!ahhhhhh they kill my chile!

It's justified in the sense he was armed and he did rush them.
The police officers are still incompetent, they didn't need to shoot, they just didn't know any other way of dealing with it.

>a screwdriver is a threat

>Expecting a retard to understand what's going on around him in less than 3 seconds
Poor man probably didn't even know what was happening

>just a boy with a screwdriver

Please excuse my country. This faggot was only trolling.

i hope a nigger stabs you with a screwdriver one day

Next time try keeping your retarded children on a leash.

Next time hire competent cops instead of trigger happy pussies

would you let some crazy person stab you instead of shooting them

Well, If I was armed with a nightstick, a can of mace, and a stun-gun I think I'd be able to subdue said nigger before he stabs me.

On a related note:
youtu.be/9VDvgL58h_Y

He was a mentally unwell man holding a screwdriver. While a screwdriver could feasibly be a weapon, in these set of circumstances it is clear to deuce that there was no intent from the man to cause harm to the police officers. The police are charged with protecting people, so I expect them to exercise good judgment when doing so.

Let a nigger come at you with a screwdriver and we'll see who's pussy. Actually, that probably happens every day in your third world shit hole, doesn't it?

If you've been noticing the BLM movement, about 80% of them fail to comply with commands followed with aggressive movements.

Good thing I don't live in some shitty cucked state.

one less retarded nigger.

how is this a bad thing?

Nice logic leap, retard.
Statistically, you're more likely to die violently than I am, my city isn't as shitty as the ones the media shows. Maybe you should research something yourself for once instead of parroting everything from Cred Forums like a retarded memelord

It would be hard to get a hard number of how many screwdriver stabbings occur but tools and blunt objects did beat out long guns in that 2013 FBI report on homicides. I have no doubts that screwdrivers were a good about of those because just consider even a small screwdriver, sturdy enough to punch though flesh and often long enough to pierce vital organs. You don't die immediately but depending on how many times you get stabbed you will bleed out assuming that it wasn't a punctured lung or right to the heart.

Someone versed in trauma care could likely explain how much damage a screwdriver can do.

>IT'S JUST A SCREWDRIVER HE CANT HURT NO ONE HE DINDU NUFFIN IM WITH HER

search screwdriver stabbing murder in google and tons of them show up

Well you're talking about profound disability, which is not really what I was talking about. People with undiagnosed mild schizophrenia have been murdered by police on many occasions for failing to comply. And that condition is entirely treatable once it has been properly diagnosed. People who are inebriated have been murdered by police for failing to comply - an entirely temporary condition. Just because somebody has a mild psychological issue doesn't mean they have no quality of life or potential to contribute to society, for fucks sake look at Stephen Hawking.

>Truly no person should have to put their well-being above the inability of someone to listen to a simple command.
Bull fucking shit. That is EXACTLY what you sign up for if you want to be police officer. If you want the pride and honor and taxpayer-funded benefits that go along with doing a dangerous job, then DO A DANGEROUS FUCKING JOB. Because when police officers do take chances with their own lives less people die, including police - which is a pretty significant reason we have police in the first place - to stop people killing each other. If you're so much of a faggot you feel you have to shoot somebody threatening you with a knife, despite carrying a nightstick, mace and a tazer, you're a fucking pussy and the police force is not for you. Perhaps you should consider running an internet cafe or puppy day care.

did he deaded?

Oh I know that but I'm talking a proper report but that would require a database that compiled all departments in the US to get any accurate account. I normally only try to cite numbers if I have some hard data to source.

>didn't read my post
fuck off to the version of Cred Forums for retards, >He was a mentally unwell man holding a screwdriver
you have no idea how dangerous that is for a few basic reasons:
>he emerges quickly with "a weapon"; it's suicidal to try to overthink what it is and try to read his mind as he emerges from a dark house on a "mentally ill violent man" call. The cops have to go home to their kids, or let them grow up without dads. No mentally ill fucktard is going to take that away from them.
>you've never been stabbed; the most shocking thing is how fast it happens when it does, and how little you could have done except get stuck and bleed everywhere. It's not like in the movies.
>you've never had tactical training where you're handed a knife and told to stab someone before they draw their weapon; guy with the knife wins 90% of the time
You're making the same fundamental fallacious argument as people who argue "shoot to wound":
> pfoa.co.uk/110/shooting-to-wound
There's literally nothing else to tell someone like you. You're sheltered, arrogant, and too stupid to appreciate perspective on experiences you don't have (like most millennials). It should be common sense that you need to seek out training or insight before forming conclusions like you have, but you obviously never pumped the breaks. That's a sign of a personality defect.

massive fucking kek

yea it would be good if they released actual detailed data on what they used

it seems like it happens often though

>things going wrong in Russia
>implying this video contains something wrong
Fuck off

Lol it was just a sharp metal object called a "knife"
The police are pussies for not teleporting behind them and disarming him with their police issue katanas

Yeah and both the cops had tazers and could have tazed him instead of murdering him, but obviously didn't because they're trigger happy faggots with inferiority complexes.

based leaf

what the fuck that felt unnatural to type

How do you shoot someone with a knife???

yep

sucks to hear the lady wail like that but holy shit he just went right for them

>the nigger wasn't a threat
>nigger
>not a threat

All perfectly valid points, and I don't doubt what you say about the dangers of stabbing weapons. But let's look at the situation:
The police are called to a home of a man with bipolar disorder. Is it wrong of me to expect the police to be prepared to deal with a situation like that? It is difficult to tell in the video, but from what I can see, the man isn't lunging towards the police, and seems very confused about the whole ordeal. Why should't I expect the police to be better prepared for a situation like this without having to kill an innocent man? For fuck's sake, they were called over to the house to help the man, and they end up killing him. If you don't see anything wrong with that, then that says a lot about the standard you have for your police force.

Its sad how the funny farms were mostly shut down in the US. So many guys living as bums when they should be behind padded walls

why do nigs BSOD and repeat the game 4 words whenever shit happens

why wouldn't a taser or basic deescalation measures have worked. honestly guys this one's kinda fucked

dont stop the best state hate circle

It was a good shoot. It's okay man, not everybody has the disposition for violence. Don't be a cop and you'll be fine. Probably.

the best way to deal with jumpy people is to scream at them and draw down user

i was wondering why they didn't all taze his ass when his hand went into that pocket though

Why are you so upset over death? Its really not as big a deal as you make it out to be.
Why are millennials such faggots that they try to avoid the death of anything and anyone even at the cost of their own death and others. Its being the ultimate cuck. Instead of letting them even get to the point of stabbing you just shoot them.

or even stabbing though the temple or eyes or neck

>nigger
>lady
They aren't human. Stop pretending they are.

>Guys, dispatch just reported that this man is mentally ill, we have to let him kill us.

TIL all black people should be profiled as criminals. Thanks Cred Forums!

How could they have been prepared? Are you mr. Hindsight here to save the day and tell everybody how things should have gone. Should they have known that he was going to have a stabbing weapon and not listen to their orders ahead of time. Do you know what bi polar even means? It doesn't mean he doesn't listen to orders. You are fucking retarded and a complete cuck.

I don't understand why you guys don't recognize that "our black problem" is simply the most prevalent symptom of your general slavery. You are all slaves of he banker and political class. It's Ike one slave getting mad at another slave for not being a good enough slave. A white slave. I'm from Calgary, Alberta and you guys are a shame to conservative thought.

Don't fight the other slaves.

Its always the skypes pushing this divide and conquer bullshit.

We need to come together as a country. That includes the googles.

Black lives matter claims another victim

>kills
He didn't die.

why did they get so close? you see the knife you back up 20 feet... idiot officer stood his ground

>black people
You still haven't learned a thing. You can put a monkey in a suit and teach it some tricks but its still a monkey.

>yes goy, your identity doesn't matter, now read Das Kapital

>How could they have been prepared?
some departments have people trained to deal with mentally ill people

they are called crisis intervention team

Well I'm certainly no cop, so fortunately I don't need to put myself in that judgement position. These mild fits of psychosis have also resulted in killed significant others, violent abuse as have those 'harmless' drunkards, especially everyones favorite DDs. Not everyone is a Stephen Hawking, he is an exception not a rule meaning he won a lottery of luck given how many diagnosis gave him an expiration date.

And no, you don't sign up to be a babysitter of the population, They are indeed civil servants but there is nothing compelling them to put themselves at great bodily harm because yet another jackass won't listen, and yet again lunges at you or your fellow officer. And just as a note, Pride and honor don't put food on the table, nor does it pay medical bills or disability. for all the hours they often run around they get that fat check of 42k on average.

If I were an officer, I would not be above plugging someone that's lunging at me with the intention of killing me. A fit of mental instability does not entitle anyone to get a freebee from consequential actions.

Being black is a disability now? Does that mean they get more gibs, and me dats?

this is pretty old mang

Uh, no, you stupid fucking commie. The state is not to blame neither are the police. It's the googles' fault. White people don't commit crime at that rate. White people do not rush police, don't fight, resist. It's always the googles.

You aren't even close to being conservative you leftist faggot.

are they fucking retarded

Pro-tip: If you put yourself into a situation where you reasonably could cause serious bodily harm to an officer you will get shot.

Why is it so fucking hard to understand? Id rather this fuck be shot dead than have a cop put into a potentially life threatening situation.

what is this googles? what happened while i was away?

Uh, SO?! The cops could've shot the screwdriver out of his hands you dipshit.

Black bees gud boys. Its da jews makin be violent n shieet.

They simply can't, too many different agencies using different systems. If I recall even intrastate they have problems coordinating information.

glad that I don't live in the US, what a big shithole of a country

He obviously didn't have enough AP.

>People in the comment section are defending screwdriver negro

He could have dropped the screwdriver, and cops aren't trained in spec ops hand to hand combat, and tazers aren't 100%. He was approaching the officer, libs don't seem to understand that anything and everything could be a potential weapon especially at a small distance

youtu.be/J_KJ1R2PCMM

gold

CHIMPOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stand up right now and try to back up 20 feet faster than you can run 20 feet without tripping or even stumbling once.
You realize at the distance they were at it would have taken this coon less than 2 seconds to stab.

fuck those filthy googles

I love that
>PUT THE SCREW DRIVER DOWN
>Bleeding
>PUT THE SCREW DRIVER DOWN
>ded
>PUT THE SCREWDRIVER DOWN

Must be the same for white people too if you're anything to go by you racist fuck.

Fuck off plebbit. This is most cringe shit i've seen here for years. I'm just surprised how many newfaggots are actually here.

He dindu nuffins, he a gud boi, went to church eriday , need dem money fo dem programs

How can animal be mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Get out, skype.

Prove to me blacks are not genetically inferior.

Pro tip;

you can't

Yes. old news. I'm glad he has been released from the hell of mental illness

>handcuffing a near dead man

Why don't cops just travel with medics? That would be efficient.

lol I get it. Because it means jews right guise XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD We are so funny lol lmao. lets work together to fight the system ya!

Funfact, with how BLM has been, Firefighters and EMTs often need to wait on cops to ensure safety.

>doesn't understand procedure
A cop was killed once because a dude popped up from the ground and stabbed him after being shot. and laying around for a minute.

You work at nigger, don't you? I'm onto you.

Justified. But why do these bitch ass pussies carry TASERs when they won't even use them?

This. The cops could've easily roundhouse kick the screwdriver out of his hand but no they just had to shoot him without warning because they're racist cowards.

Kill all mentally ill people.

seriously

I'm no BLM nigger but that was seriously uncalled for

I wouldn't say he dindu nuffin either, the cop did had a reason to fear for his life and think "it's either me or him going home", still tho, you fuckers have non-lethals for a reason

what really pisses me off most is how the media will make it seems that only blacks get killed by irresponsible police when I had a white friend who was shot by cop simply because he said "you're not gonna shoot", his family beat the case in court tho, something niggers have no concept of doing

police tyranny in america is a real issue but it pisses me off that the media fabricates it to make it about race and now one will take this seriously since no one sensible will side with dirty niggers

>not just dodging the knife jabs as they come at you.

No, you probably wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

>guys bleeding out of 3 holes dying face down
>"PUT THE SCREWDRIVER DOWN"

>2016
>no family
>no friends
>no life
>no dreams
>no future
>no love
>no regard for human life

go shoot up a school faggot

>How do I stop them from thinking I'm a shill
>I know post a image they frequently use out of context
Fuck off shill.

i'm waiting for the day of the rope so I can shoot you instead.

>that google in the background that literally will not shut the fuck up

>The directly affected whites get paid out
>Every Nigger in the town gets to chimp-out

does this check have a twatter/gram?

hahaha

You watch too much TV kiddo; it's shining through in your cop hero-worshipping mantra bullshit.

>Police deal with people literally trying to kill them every day

hahaha, do you hear yourself? What you think cops wake up, barrel roll out of bed to avoid their morning wakeup drive-by shooting, get onto the tube and niggers just start stabbing them in a fucking frenzy, they stagger into the office bleeding a bit and then all the pressure-cooker IED'sbombs start going off? You fucking retard. The average cop might have one or two near death experiences in his entire fucking career; and spends his entire existince being worshipped by faggot neets like you that think they're some sort of band of superheroes.

I'm not shilling for nobody

I stated that racist police brutality is a fabricated issue

By knife you mean a screwdriver

>mentally ill man
Well seeing as a lot of them have an IQ below 70 they could all technically be declared mentally retarded.

Omg how hard are you pushing this shit.
Every fucken day you hooligans are up to some other retarded shit n by god if it doesn't get smeared around fuggin everywhere. Like, never ends.

It doesn't say anywhere in the Constitution about the right to bare screwdrivers.

Suck it BLM

Ugh. Yeah read that post out to your mother when some trigger happy dipshit with a badge and a gun shoots your little brother in the face.

I'm sure she'll understand.

Oh no, someones mean on the internet.
We're all cogs in the machine user, the question is would you put a broken gear in just to make sure it got used?
Just because I'm apathetic doesn't mean I don't value life, it just means I happen to see finite use in people. Go ahead an tell me how this potato was going to cure cancer, or become the next civil movements leader. I await your compelling argument on how everyone deserves to be a waste of resources.

You need higher standards in the police force in the U.S. I can see why you can't have that though because I wouldn't want to be a cop in america with all the niggers and guns.

I'm totally in favour of white/western/nationalistic identityy. But I don't think that white over black slavery is a part of your american identity. I think that slavery in general is a part of your identity. And you're just too bullheaded to recognize that your mortgage is worth the same as their rent.

Yes, black people do commit more crime. Poor people also commit more crime. Yes, I'm as conservative as they come in civilized nations.

I fear for my country and so should you. But from what I see, your fears are different and I think lesser. I hope the south is different from what they say it is.

t.liberal

i think we should protest the male crime overrepresentation. getting gender parity in prison would make negligible any racial disparity.

This is a good video.

Should have had their tasers drawn instead of guns tho.

Its funny considering he mother called the cops so they could help her son but they just ended up killing him.

I have had about a dozen close friends experience encounters with police in my area and ended up in hospitals. The County Jail where I live is known to tie people in chairs for hours at a time, prodding and molesting them. This happens to women, men, teens. There is no way that people like you are this unaware when there are literally events happening everyday that show many police are garbage that are in need of disposal. Despite their "just out to help" appearance, they are there for the quota and to enforce the laws of the jews (property tax == protection money, homeless people == criminals for not paying the jew)

Yah. Super funny.

>half an hour later:
>"is anybody else in the house???"
what fucked up sort of training did they receive?

all you have to do is pass the physical test and have no criminal record in usa to be a cop

heres the story on YT if you're interested

youtu.be/lGR6lFiqm_U

Hahaha! Oh man. I love hearing about people dying. Man.

>pulls out screwdriver
>ignores the commands of the officers to drop it
>lounges at the officers with the screwdriver
>gets shot
Its pretty clear cut here, of course it was justified use of deadly force. Damn near perfect example of it.

>why do nigs BSOD and repeat the game 4 words whenever shit happens

I had a similar reaction the first time I saw someone shot dead in front of me. All I could manage to say for a few minutes was "Holy Fuck" with varying inflections.

Shit doesn't always work though. He was like 5 feet away, crazy nig could've stabbed the shit out of his partner a good amount of times.

this happens more often than you think

Story?

I assume you were trying to reply to a different post?

But yeah, in Australia they're exactly the same. They're a bunch of fucking cowards that are celebrated by anybody who has never worked with them or ended up on the wrong side of them. And because of this stupid fallacy that cops are the "good guys" they literally get away with murder and crimes against humanity every fucking day. Fuck cops.

I hope one day someone rushes you with a screwdriver in their hand. See what you do in that split second you have before someone closes the distance. Hesitate for just one second and you're dead. You my friend would be dead.

Any fags who say they should have used a taser instead should watch this (and related videos)

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

This fucking guy gets it

Gawf Gawf appeal to emotions are signs you are out of arguments. Kill yourself faggot.

is this really being disputed?

a nigger with a screwdriver running at a cop?

Not true

Prove your life was in danger and you're legally allowed to defend with 2 in the chest 1 in the head

You cant shoot people just for tresspassing though

We just need to kill cops. It's really simple.

yea I understand after reading some post about tasers being ineffective

life is harsh, the reality is that cops are not superman that always seems to find the perfect outcome

maybe someone should invent a more effective non-lethals

I remember reading a book about tech in the near future about it, what ever happened to the goo gun project?

Damn american cops are retarded

AYO HOL UP
>if you shoot someone with a knife

Like a spetznaz ballistic one? Then yeah maybe, those things are dangerous as fuck:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CsqClktIKZQ

Yeah this sucks. Shit happens, welcome to 2016, where reality joins with peoples make believies.

>oh lurd he kelld muh baby
no maam, he killed himself.

Stun guns are a massive legal liability. This liability is derived from the issue of "intent". Let's say the stun gun does work. It takes him down and he's incapacitated. He can now turn around and sue you for causing him (((injuries))). If you kill him without the intent to in some freak accident the family can turn around and sue you as well.

Should you aim to kill him with a firearm most of these issues just go up in smoke. "Life was in danger and I felt I needed to act with lethal force." That's hard as fuck to argue against in court.

that audio tho

Underrated,

>black
yes always

Fuck off, straya. You don't know shit.

>y are millennials such faggots that they try to avoid the death of anything and anyone even at the cost of their own death and others. Its being the ultimate cuck.
Good question.

Yeah, well, if you don't wanna get shot don't walk toward a cop with a screwdriver

I'd have shot him too, and I'm not a cop

Afghanistan 2010. We walked into an ambush that was initiated by a sniper bullet to face of the man 2 spots ahead of me in the column. He took what we suspect was a 7.62x54 round square on the bridge of the nose. He was probably dead before he hit the ground. We got opened up on from 2 other firing points by automatic fire about 5-10 seconds afterwards at a range of about 100-150 meters. I froze up, I don't know how long I was out of it. It wasn't my first firefight but it was the worst I had experienced up to that point. I eventually snapped out of it and went to work but I wasn't capable of screaming much more than "Holy FUCK" at the top of my lungs. The speech part of my brain must have still been frozen.

The worst part about it was that his wife was 8.5 months pregnant with his first child(son). he's third from the front of the column in this pic that was taken a few hours beforehand.

>OH THEY KILL MY SON

Yeah? Well maybe you should've held him back before he ran at the cops, if you didn't want him shot so damn badly

Maybe you shouldn't have called the cops knowing he might have a bad reaction like that

Regardless of the shitty commanders in chief we have had I always respect soldiers

Clearly you aren't thinking straight. Cred Forums doesn't need you cancerous faggots.

i recognize this kiwileaf from another thread. didnt realize they had ctr's in kiwiville

Glad you made it out user. Sorry about your friend.

this shit happens way too fast, I would never be a police officer, too much judgment required too quick

Fucking kek. This whole argument IS about emotion. Emotion tends to be the issue when a person is unnecessarily murdered by a scared faggot, resulting in a devastating loss to a family.

hurr durr, jurst kill everyone why do you care hurr hurr. This is why the U.S is a gun-ridden murderous shithole. But your right, I don't fucking care, nobody's shooting at me in straya.

Thank you. I didn't feel like reading this thread to see if anyone had mentioned this.

Oh shut the fuck up

Your cousin mows my lawn

porch monkeys BTFO

you must live in Chicago

Not true, fag.

>A Canadian
>Surviving edged weapons.

Screwdrivers can do a lot of damage as points out.

It's basically a prison shiv. Anything that can penetrate more than half an inch into flesh can hit vital organs, arteries, the nervous system etc.

>tfw you are siding with a Turk against a "kiwi". The fuck is this world coming to?

Oh fuck off. He was behind her, she might not have even known he'd come to the door. And you really expect this old bitch is going to have some sort of tactical awareness? There's only two people at that doorstep who absolutely should be relied upon to have tactical awareness, and neither one of them created space between themselves and the victim to reduce the danger, and neither one of them went for LTL force. Every single aspect of this situation is their fuckup and on their shoulders.

In Texas, if you refuse to prep the bull, you'll be charged with disorderly conduct.

Should have 360 no scoped the google

>Guy has been shot
>Lying motionless on the ground
>DROP IT GUY DROP IT GUY

Just going by common sense, he's not a murderer. Definitely trigger happy though.

Please go shill somewhere else cuck boy.

Because everyone always dies immediately after being shot, 100% of the time. Just like in the movies, right?

Nigger detected.

Another nigger detected.

Go get sodomized by a pack of Abbos you convict cunts. You pussies don't know shit. Socialist cucks.

Shut up you little uncreative status quo loving faggot google.

the cars where in the way, they literally said this in the video

Their one mistake is not backing up once they realized he had the screwdriver. Either way that doesn't matter, because at most they could have gotten a few steps back before he started running at them and would have gotten shot anyway.

Unless you're suggesting they should have started running backwards, which would be stupid.

Raycis Pigs shot him an all he was trying to do was tighten the screws to his GoPro mount.

But with multiple bullet wounds, with blood pissing out, and despite appearing unconscious, he's going to spring to his feet, turn around, run at the cop and drive that knife into the cop's throat with enough might to kill him. He's some kind of super human who is impervious to bullets. It's not like he had a gun and could randomly squeeze the trigger as he clung to life, potentially hitting someone at random. He had a screwdriver. How could he muster the strength to do anything with that that could present any kind of threat to the cops?

No room to talk, dad. Your cops are pussies and your court system is cucked. Grooming gangs, Sharia patrols, harassment of queers and women, and Sharia courts allowed unchecked. And you cuck-leese forces are more concerned harassing ex-EDL leaders, policing social media for thought crime, and arresting politicians quoting great men from your country's uncucked past.

Enjoy your remaining years on Airstrip One.

Also listen to the audio you fucktards..

Cop 1 asks cop 2 if his camera is working. (Oh and incidentally there was a study that came out recently showing that contrary to sperglord libtard beliefs, introduction of cameras have caused an INCREASE in ethnic deaths, suggesting the bias is in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION from what libshits claim.)

2. Black cop at the end mentioning the guy they shot had been violent in the past and threatened the mother and the brother. And that the cops had been called to the house.

Literally "Just a matter of time before something happened."

The guy had a history of violence, anger issues, was unpredictable based on the audio. Furthermore the cops were RELIEVED to have had it recorded, because there are powerful racial lobby groups who hammer these guys if they fuck up.

Thanks for correcting the record though.

They're going to have to go up to him and handle him with their hands. Thus, they want him to drop the screwdriver.

There's a wonderful video that I can't seem to find right now, where some guy goes on a stabbing spree with the cops. He runs back and forth between a bunch of cops, stabbing them all while being shot repeatedly. Then once they get him in the back of a pick-up truck, he's still moving around trying to get at cops.

Also, retard strength.

From what I see there's absolutely zero good reason that they didnt go for the taser. If they had backed up only one or two steps they could have started to flank him as well and taken him down with their bare hands. This of course assumes some level of competency and bravery, quite obviously these two fat fucks have neither.

>taser
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

If that happens, then the cop gets a screwdriver in the eye. Tasers aren't magic.

one of my friends went to afghanistan after highschool and he saw 2 people get killed by an ied a short distance from him and it changed him as a person but he seems to be doing ok

>The cops could've shot the screwdriver out of his hands you dipshit.

Yeah it be so easy user, these fags clearly have never played counter strike or metal gear before.

I have an autistic brother. This shit makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.

Seriously what the fuck. I know it's their training but god they are pussies. They are supposed to be the good guys, here to protect us. Instead their trigger happy bullies on a power trip.

I seriously don't understand how any of you can stand for this shit. This is not ok.

>What is none lethal engagement.
There is literally no reason they couldn't have shot him in the leg.

Here's a video of a cop getting shot in the head, and still being able to aim his weapon and run away.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebTM7zp41Vk

The taser didnt work because one of the contacts didnt embed. On average a taser will drop and immobilise a perp much faster than a handgun will, and these cunts had 2 tasers at their disposal. Stop making excuses for shoddy police work. Christ it's like you WANT to live in a society where the first solution is the same as the final solution.

In that case, whats the fucking point of giving these cunts tasers, mace, nightsticks and beanbag rounds? Can we have an amnesty on LTL police equipment so that I can get my fucking tax $ back?

>The taser didnt work because one of the contacts didnt embed
Probably. Tasers can also not work if you're really fat. They aren't reliable. Which is why when a huge guy is running at you from a few feet away, tasers are not the smart option.

>on average a taser will drop and immobilise a perp much faster than a handgun will
Uh huh. Gonna need a citation on that juicy factoid.

>In that case, whats the fucking point of giving these cunts tasers, mace, nightsticks and beanbag rounds?
For situations where lethal force isn't required. In this particular situation, it was required.