Jim

Antonin Scalia's death is the only death I've ever cried for. I think if Jim died, he would be my second.

Nobody better represents the concept of "the fifth estate" and the amount of influence someone can bring on public thought with the internet.

I wonder if he is a journalist. His videos DoublePlusGood and the account of the scandal at Dalhousie university demonstrates he has the temperment for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5X2l1YFuM-w?t=2h36m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish he would try and get into radio he would be bigger than Beck and Rush!!!

I like jim but you need to stop sucking his cock.

Wow! He actually managed to get 3 episodes in with his newest series. Talk about a herculean feat, he should take a break on about 20 months now.

He doesn't seem to have the personality for excessive self promotion.

He seems to have a fourth in store.

Been waiting on part 2 of hugbox chronicles 7

>the scout

Isn't he part of Murdoch Murdoch ?

It feels like christmas, but then again I don't celebrate before I see it in my subscription feed.

same

cmon JIM DONT BE SUCH A LAZY FGT

stop shilling this faggot

Remind my again why he quit youtube, you know the time when GamerGate began winding down? I vaguely remember it was about some stream or another.

Is he really dead?
Source, please

You read too fast proofs bird. OP is stating that 'if' Jim died he'd cry.

Basically just a Jim thread.

Jim's going to die within the next few years due to health problems so we'll see about that. Shame he passed up on those water filters, could have added a few years.

hes sick
some brain issue

Jim has massive potential, but he's also a massive underachiever but that adds to his charm

So does he legit have medical issues?

They are fucking with you

Is he still fucking that big-tittied chink?

stop sucking cock, he's good but don't worship him

His videos are and were boring as shit.

You never know.

>You never know.
I hate to agree with you he is just not enough of a trip fag to get ahead I guess. I also think if he would stop deleting youtube channels might help too. lol

He finally got laid during the height of his popularity with some ugly gook (femanist) and then he drunk and talked shit to all the people who supported him by calling them virgins and such. He also said he supported femanism. Hence why he vanished and came back under a different name. He is and always will be a fat failure of a man.

is this person an actual insightful political philosopher or is he just another "alt-right" youtuber who drones on for thirty minutes daily about HA HA LOOK AT WHAT THESE STUPID FEMINISTS DID TODAY

actually i herd he doesn't like having a big platform or having that kind of recognition.

He is the final person that this place has to hang onto. All of the others that used to get their cocks sucked around here are hated now.

>youtube videos
>insightful political philosophers

i mean i've seen a few channels that've really made me think
but so far it's just people with 100 subscribers talking into a camera while driving to work

it's like how kids think video game youtubers are their friends because they both play video games, except with intelligent political discussion

Didn't Jim almost kill himself after japboobs blew someone on their drunk gg stream? Heard he ragequit after that.

Jim was the one finger fucking Jade on the stream.

Hi, Jim here. No I am not a "political philosopher" since that sounds gay as fuck. Also I'm not in the alt-right. Always identified as a right leaning constitutionalist; though I enjoy watching the alt-right fuck with everything in its path - good shit.

Glad you like the videos OP but there is no reason to be making threads about me or my content on this board. I'm not doing anti-sjw focused content, I'm not doing political content. I'm going back to my roots and fucking about and having a laugh. None of that is Cred Forums specific so there is no reason to have any of my stuff linked here ever again.

There are plenty of accounts focused on that so I'm sure people can find their fill in the numerous threads about it daily that seem to pop up way too much.

i heard about this, care to explain it to me?

>None of that is Cred Forums specific so there is no reason to have any of my stuff linked here ever again.
you fucking heard him OP, delete this shit

This actually sounds like Jim. Despite the fact he's going to stream the debates.

Also if you are Jim stream NC now.

don't be such a retard jim

you are actually smart but the problem is that you are one hell of a lazy cunt and you put too much energy into trolling for the sake of trolling

also shave your fucking neckbeard

wtf is wrong with you?

Oh yeah, that's right. He was pissed about it after, drunk.

He started gamergate with his 5 guys burgers and fries video. Basically feminist hitler. It's no wonder he dropped his name and quit being Internet Aristocrat.

I don't give a shit what you make or do, I just like your voice and your bantz.

There's not really an Alt-Right. It's essentially a blanket term for all the right wing voters the Republican party left behind.

Where's the video, Jim?

If he sold out he could have rose to top of this new anti pc movement. Easily been an editor at brietbart

One the only Oldfag that did get corrupted or change. A throw back to a time gone by. An example to anons everywhere.

Not his stlye though wouldn't be who he is if he did.

When commies finnaly take over hell be sent to the gulags and killed but still be shitposting till the end. Giving zero fucks. Ben Garrisons bastard gook granddaughter by his side. ;_;7

The Nobelest Shitposter of us all.

youtu.be/5X2l1YFuM-w?t=2h36m30s

No shit he's had like 50 different amounts on like 8 websites.

One of his best qualities.

Jim is a bit of a pussy, and he doesn't like having a large audience. That's why AA fell apart. I sort of get it, but if people like your views, you can get paid for them and it may be a career he could legitimately take to TV or radio I don't see how you don't see opportunity.