BLACKS R THE REAL JEWS

BLACKS R THE REAL JEWS
CHOSEN BY GAWD
PROVE ME WRONG

thats right you cant

fxcking crackers

hence the new lolocaust

>THAT MOMENT YOU REALISE THEY HAVE A NATURAL RESISTANCE TO THE OVENS!

WE

black aliens gave the black Egyptians power to enslave the black jews to bear forth the black jesus

seems legit

Lookup flat nose in Leviticus and face turning white.

u aren't. God HATES edomites, and will come back to slay you faggot ads crackers by the year 2000, mark my words!

He looks like Nimrod.

wrong pic

these guys get it

DAS RITE

WUZ

God would lead his people to prosperity. Lots of jews and white people dont believe in god but they still find prosperity. Blacks are super religious and still fail at everything even with laws meant to prop them up.

God hates black people

SLAVE OWNERS

bump

get ready for a nuclear holocaust + eternal slavery, crackers. I hate you so fucking much, I wish I could strangle you sooner!

KINGS

While your white bitches suck my dick, you'll watch in the corner and bleed to death! White lives don't matter! Remember the fallen!

Black are religious? kek

No they ain't. There wouldn't be so many in prison or having premarital sex.

They're be closer to "sand niggers" than "regular niggers" by pol standards.

You can claim that some are spiritual but the religious are a minority.

White man may be a heathen but a lot of white heathens are sheep, thus tame. They'll get more self destructive.

I didnt say they practice religion the right way. But they are superstitious and fearful.

The rest of the world's people have a deeper sensitivity and thoughtful nature that connects to the divine regardless of their social programming. Blacks and arabs have the opposite. Their social programming overides their identity, while their sensitivity is blunted to the point that they are emotionally and spiritually crippled.

Hence their inability to be connected to and nutured by God's grace

don't speak out of turn, esau! You'll regret it on judgement day!

and I hear you chink (moab) motherfuckers snickering! don't worry, you'll get yours too! god literally made you retarded = MONGOLOID! original Chinese were black and japanese are Israelites too (samurai = shamarim = samaratin)

They sure are, mr. senpai. Head on out to the Jewish state and reclaim what's yours.

#openbordersforisrael

WHAT HAPPENED 2 BABLYON bro? AMERICA IS BABYYLON

Are you trying to communicate in English?

Babylon was a thriving nation state until it was corrupted by cultural influences that didnt support the health of society. When you stop respecting virtue you experience less of it and become degenerate.

> gods chosen people
> makes them THE dumbest race going
> makes them THE ugliest race going

So glad God didn't choose me then!!

Nigger, that's fucking Nyarlothep.

america = Rome, Babylon, and Egypt in 1 (it is the epitome of evil!). I don't expect a gentile to understand anyway, yhwh didn't die on the cross so you could blurt lies out of your thin lips.

see this image for the truth. whites are edomites, unsaved (consigned to HELL) and Will be slaves, men, women, children and all (no innocent whites!).

sounds pretty close to home bruh

GOOGLES ARE WORTHLESS, JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID IN AFRICA

AIDS, FAMINE, POVERTY, CORRUPTION

THE SO CALLED NEGRO WHO WAS BROUGHT TO EGYPT (USA) VIA SLAVE SHIPS IS NOT AN AFRICAN, BUT IS FROM ISRAEL, get it straight. did you know you might be an ISRAELITE? (via Gad?)

I mean napthali

Babylon was conquered by the Achaemenid Empire in 539 BCE.

Fuck that's some ignorant bullshit.

nonsense

go away white devil

WE WUZ ELDER THANGS AND SHIIIET

this