What do you make of this man?

What do you make of this man?

Is he right?

Where/how is he wrong?

>youre a strange animal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about based Bill Whittle, is he redpilled?

But seriously, he is Cred Forums incarnated
>Want to get into the States? DRAW MOHAMMED
>Has a fucking AR-15 fully semi automatic in his office
>Married to a conservative gorgeous woman(the kind no NEET around here can even DREAM to touch)
>Based as fuck
>His assistant is not gay(i have fulfilled my legal obligations)

Whittle is redpilled as fuck.

He was actually a major part in me becoming republican. 9/10

The comedy bits during the commercial breaks are painful to sit through and he's not that good at debating.

His commercials are a little annoying but crowder has a special place in my heart.

Cuckservative.
Right about what? Because I know there's a lot he's right about and there's a lot he's wrong about.
For example, he's wrong about race.

Him or Ben Shapiro would be better faces for the alt movement then faggot Milo

he is pretty cood dude. he has had sex with both Milo and Southern

>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Milo)))
>alt-right
None of those three are alt-right so it doesn't matter. Either being redpilled on the JQ or being a race realist is an essential requirement of being alt-right, and it's a require none of those people meet.

>>Has a fucking AR-15 fully semi automatic in his office

You forgot

>he advertises for AR-15

Basiert wie gefickt.

He's a Cruz missile

Crowder and shapiro are race realist. Crowder hates all muslims and loves guns.

I'm not a fan of all his comedy bits and I don't agree with him 100% but he is actually awesome at fighting back vs the wave of regressive liberalism. He's great on the second amendment and generally has very good arguments that are sourced. Also debunks all the mainstream liberal videos that are utter garbage like the Vox gun violence one etc.

Watch his bits on Islam and you will like him. He took it to the next level when he drew Muhammad on air.

When was this?

Hes not a trump supporter, but does dislike hillary.

He doesnt like mudslimes, but hes ok with some of them? All are shit crowder.

He is better that shapiro the jew, but not as ehitty as milo the fag (who is just about played out with his trolling)

I mean hes no alex jones, or stephan molyneux but he is a good place to start your liberal freinds on.

They are not. They refuse to acknowledge the genetic reality of how race affects cognitive traits, and instead insist that all of the differences between whites and blacks are a result of culture and "the democratic plantation".

He instantly abandons all of his informed logic as soon as he starts talking about christianity. It's a kill buzz every time.

He's tolerable. Makes good arguments. Destroys retards. Rarely find a disagreement with his perspective.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

For the most part he's an obnoxious, cingey cunt and is milo-tier provocateur for views and fame.

Based as Fuck, wish more people were like him.

Bluepilled mediocre conservative that appeals to normies

Nothing special at all

Sage

>alex jones and stefan the jew

Just dont trust them is all I am saying

Yep. The commercials are absolute cringe, and in general he's a classless loudmouth. He makes himself look like an ignorant douche in debates, even if his opponent loses (he never actually "wins," though.)

Neocon pleb. Decent entertainment sometimes though

You don't need to acknowledge race realism if you advocate for equal opportunity, personal responsibility and abolishing affirmative action.

Treat everyone equally and remove social engineering and welfare programs and the races will sort themselves into their natural order.

By advocating race realism you're basically fuelling your opponent's argument - you're saying that blacks face disadvantage because of race and then the left wants to engineer society to accommodate that.

The smart way is to just advocate for equal opportunity and acknowledge the variation and inequality as a product of individual choice - a feature - not something that needs to be engineered out.

I'd like him to get some intellectuals from the alt-right on his show. That might convince me that he's a based cuckservative.

Pretty based advocates for good traditional values
Aligned with my political beliefs,
hot wife
pro-gun
Pretty fav part was when he impugn cuckgon in the debates (while I think he won); also others, BLM, abortion, islam, etc
He's not pro-trump

He's incredibly obnoxious and unfunny. There is a way to make your point and be able to retain people's attention without resorting to hack impressions and acting like a five year old hopped up on juice boxes.

I saw his first Young Turks parody and thought it was funny, then I heard him on Rogan and these shitty edgy soundbite arguments just stick in my head.

If that's redpilled then I'm putting my fingers down my throat. I'm so sick of opinion shit on youtube, I'm starting to ignore these guys like I've been ignoring the libtards.

The Muhammad Bob Ross segment made me smile. Not laugh, but smile. I feel much dumber after listening to him talk for 15-30 minutes.

And the vast majority of (legal) immigrants into America will continue to be from the third world.

All 3 openly hate Muslims.

You can't expect any of them to openly admit they hate googles though. You can get away with Muslims because of 'muh terrorism' but the moment you say you hated googles your career is over.

I enjoy the show but he can be insufferable sometimes.

Sometimes he's pretty funny and sometimes his jokes bomb. I agree with probably 90% of his politics though.

>I'm so sick of opinion shit on youtube, I'm starting to ignore these guys like I've been ignoring the libtards.
Same. I watch a few videos of people I'm not familiar with just to get acquainted, but IMO there's noone worth following besides Jared Taylor.

I have been watching Styx lately though. Very fedora-tier and delusional, but his presentation is pretty humorous. Basically Cred Forums personified, banter and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ap9Hqum9_6E
I have to say the was pretty great.

>You can't expect any of them to openly admit they hate googles though
They don't have to hate googles. I don't hate googles. They just have to acknowledge biological reality.

And like I said before, as long as the right keeps denying the reality of race they will continue to be replaced in their own countries.