Really stimulates the mind

I meet my gf by randomly going one day to an elementary school and having some day game on all the girls I could.

going to a bar?, coworkers?, I don't like used goods thanks, god forgive me but even meeting them through family or the church isn't a good option at all.

I met my wife through friends.

in internet you got better chance to find a partner that got similar views with you. there is nothing bad with this.

Who was meeting people online in 1985?

early adopters

>online quickly becoming the norm
>still no met online gf

Who the fuck was stupid enough to represent percentage data as a line graph?

Perhaps they lumped it in with classified ads for that purpose.

arpanet. People in college.

pretty sad that everyone would rather date strangers {online/bars) than people they know (via friends, at work, etc)

Met my fiance through family. She's my cousin's investment partner.

CIA

>tfw you will never marry a girl you knew since childhood
I'm blaming this one on the jews too, even if it probably is my fault

To show how they changed over time, silly :^)

My GF is just my neighbor

I'm so fucking inept that I would've never had any success without the internet. Meeting my girlfriend online was so much easier, and so was asking her out.

I like to think that I'd have been out of luck without the internet, but on the other hand, the internet is also probably the root cause of me being as inept as I am. Maybe I'd have been better off if I didn't spend almost every waking moment online from late elementary school onward.

I blame my parents. We moved 6 times.

Does your neighbor know that she's your GF?

There were networks back then, user. Usenet, BBSs, Compuserve, Universities were on ARPANet of course, as well as DECnet and BITNet, all with various chat systems. And the IBM systems were frequently networked over X.25 and had Profs email.

>Blue Spike in 1985
>tfw you'll can never meet a cutie thru BBS

Through family is the best way desu.

If you're ugly it's literally harder to date online.

I tried going after my cousin but it never worked out.

>Met my fiance through family. She's my cousin's investment partner.
Way to combat the old "Jews of the Orient" stereotype there, Li Goldstein

>glados will never b your wife

Yeah. We're thinking about moving in together so we won't spend as much on rent.

>domestic abuse
>hetero couples

try again, carpet munchers and shit packers

Met my husband at a record store. Since everyone's meeting online these days, I'm pretty happy that I actually have a funny story about meeting my hubby as opposed to just swiping on my phone.

90s confirmed greatest decade ever

What's sad about it? Or is it just bad because it's hip to hate current trends here? Good luck meeting the love of your life within your narrow social circle

>not meeting your gf in high school

I shiggy diggy

i've been online for tens of thousands of hours
where's my gf

If her parents don't have a good relationship, move on. But you won't. Because pussy.

Hopefully your inevitable divorce story will be similarly amusing.