Why does Cred Forums hate sluts?

Stop being mad and join the party!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. moishe

50% of those asses are nice

This is an arousing picture in the most base and degenerate way possible. This would be pretty depressing in real life though man. Have you ever loved?

More

No chance of having any children with those sluts

No future

No families

Degeneration and destruction of society

thats a stripclub, I/E/ pay to play. And you've actully been to one you know how shitty it truly is.
Just like sluts.

This.

But if you're single, and they all are too, that picture would be fucking awesome if played out irl

>imagine the smell
Bleh. No better than walking into a room with a dozen dudes bent over with their pants down.

Protip: If anything, women's asses smell worse than mens'. They're always eating horrible salads and indigestible fiber, and their puss isn't a bouquet of flowers, either.

fucking this

>where is this
>is there more pics

>women's asses smell worse than mens'
Youre fucking gay as fuck or have never smelled a womans ass. They smell fucking heavenly

sluts have kids all the time, like all of our moms

>have never smelled a womans ass.
I've been married for 6 years, virginbro.

Women's asses only smell "heavenly" when they douse themselves with perfume. Otherwise, they smell exactly like your own ass, maybe worse depending on what they eat and how clean their cootch is.

Been there done that

It's like running in circles

We need to stop or were all going to die/get enslaved

Cred Forums wouldn't be Cred Forums if they weren't angry at women and sexually frustrated

sex positive is the future for the western world, fortunately.

This is a silly meme. The sexually frustrated are a minority here.

>someone out there is paid $12.50 CAD/hr to go up and down the assembly line smelling, licking, and penetrating every single one of those pussies and asses every day for quality assurance purposes

Lol it's not my fault your bitch doesnt clean her stanky ass crack. Mine gfs smells fucking fantastic after its all sweaty and pungent I stick my nose in that thing and get a lungful the second she gets home. It definitely does not smell like mine, mine smells like a rancid rotten mans asshole. A womans ass should smell very feminine

Maybe your wife just has a stank ass...?

Because it is the Harbinger for the end of our civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>Sex positive is the future for the Western world
>Multiculturalism is the future for the Western world

:^)

Nah, it just smells like an ass. Like all asses. It smells of skin and nothingness right out of the shower, and she often uses nice perfumes. But it's still an ass. Every human being on earth farts, shits, and sweats.

Occasionally though you meet fucking weirdos like this guy : that love "sweaty and pungent" asses. Full on gross.

lol. I was eating some hot ass for legit 30 mins this afternoon.

Tasted like a battery, a little bitter.

Scent, floral with a slight note of honey.

Really nice IMO.

Latina ass btw.

I'm the full on gross bro and something is wrong with your sniffer. You are biologically programmed to love the strong smell of female ass and pussy. Or youre so closeted you dont even know it. Lets take a quick pol, who here likes the smell of girl butt and who doesnt? 1 yes for me

Can personally confirm that his wife just has a stank ass ;).

Good quality women smell good everywhere.

kek...that was my reaction as well...

So basically, find a girl whose around 21-26, who is still a virgin?

You fucking faggot, I fucked so many women, so many.

It was my degenerate young behavior that drove me here, not lack of sex.

My disgust with the shallow emptiness it left is what made me red-pilled.

Just because you think sluts will fuck your flabby zit-riddled husk doesn't mean its good for society. FYI jokes on you, slutty women just fuck around with top men, the beta losers are still fucked, and actually worse than ever because women dont feel pressured to settle for them or to keep up appearances at a minimum.

Nice dude. I eat my russian gfs borsch butt like its the last time I'll ever get to do it

>You are biologically programmed to love the strong smell of female ass and pussy.
I'm really starting to get the impression you're the kind of guy that steals tampons out of bathrooms and sniffs bicycle seats.

So whatever it takes to get you to stop posting I'll agree to. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

>Acting regretful about sleeping with whores while bragging about it and shaming others for not sleeping with whores.

Shame on you. Degenerate scum.

Im really not proud of my behavior but I was blue pilled. I didnt know any better.

Das right.

Although, I wouldn't mind some funk, but she is really particular about it. She knows I love tonguing her ass. She wants it to be as clean as possible. I love it when she stops by my place after the gym for a drink. Those yoga pants are down in a second and I get to enjoy whats mine.
Flavor profile: Flesh, bland, slight bitterness
Scent profile: Melon, fresh cut grass, honey, slightly rancid flower, a little forest floor.

I love it man.

FUCK OFF
I just want to have a gf, propose to her and marry to have a little stability in my life, but you and your jewish tricks make it hard to do.

My girls ass smells delicious

Don't bully him, he's special

>Have you ever loved?
yes, turned out to be a really bad idea

I know. Many women these days are easy to fuck and it's very enticing. But it always left me emotionally scarred.

same man.
She was jewish too, now I'm here.

I can't be the only one who thinks they all look like they are trying to take a shit standing up.

whores are disgusting

mine was a traditional virgin christian white english pol waifu material, didn't stop her lying to, using, manipulating and running off when i needed her though apparently