youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:(

Race war now

>What did he mean by this

niggers rioting have broken him, year of kek continues

Also im not an expert but i dont think that tweet was an argument

That day when you first entertain with the idea you don't give a shit about subversive people's lives is a powerful one

Someone post that "before Cred Forums, after Cred Forums" image with a bunch of quotes that also has Molyneux

Stef needs a vacation, that guy is gonna snap

Uh oh... is he going to go full 1488?

Its time

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

The Vikings Will enter the city and lay waste to it this sunday!

mollynew is a bitch. He won't do shit.

He's a drama queen

What Christopher Walken movie is this from?

Damn he must have had a lot of empathy.

Wonder if we will get more scenes like this from the Charlotte chimp-outs

Meant to post this...

He's gonna be posting here, white genocide threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoFfZ5UsOUM

i think he's gonna watch TGSNT tonight

He knows it's time to put away childish AnCap memes and embrace white nationalism.

No empathy for animals!

there aren't any white cucks in solidarity with the Charlotte chimp outs

True, I didn't see many during the coverage. Maybe that CNN reporter who was clocked by a pavement ape has been red pilled.

>niggers riot
they ruin everything. this reminds me of zimbabwe, of south africa. they seriously ruin fucking everything they touch. they contribute nothing to any society GLOBALLY (not just US Im talking EVERYWHERE) they are the only race that is universally despised by everybody (Europeans, Americans, Asians, etc etc) - they ruin EVERYTHING they're absolute cancer onto the planet.

literally felt the same this time I just want all niggers to burn

He's was already on the fast track to being redpilled, and he has been for a while now and it was almost too much for him due to his youtube channel forcibly making him intake too much truth at once.

Now he's on the fastrack to the blackpill and I dont think he's capable of being hit with that so rapidly. He may not even survive it.

WE FULL NATSOC STEFAN!

He just has to power through the black pill into fashy glory!

Come home, Stefan.

cheer up stefan :(

He has a weak mind. He browses some pol and turns into full fascism.

NAA

You mean googles rioting

If he gives himself to kek and praise his lord and savior, he will persevere.

Got you

The day of the rope is upon us.

not an argument

Stefan is going to be full nazi in a few more months.

>(((molyneux)))
doubt it

hes a leaf
nobody cares

wasn't he a liberal in like 2010 generally? not economically of course, but in terms of social issues.

The lack of arguments has taken its toll

>carnage
>literally one person died
wew

The funniest shit was when there was a happening for a week straight and he couldnt catch up on making videos or sleep im guessing he looked haggard as fuck. If it lasted a bit longer im sure he would be yelling gas the kikes race war now etc etc.

>not having empathy towards charlotte riots

the fuck is wrong with this? googles literally shot their own protestors. i didnt feel any empathy just fun

i hope he's dead, or that he gets killed, if not raped

Back when liberal meant not giving a fuck about gays, sure.

Hell, I was too.

There was one whose stream we were watching that said his white skin needed to be put to good use.

He's fine. He's just objectively looking at googles and how they act. He has integrity for searching for the truth I'll give him that much. He wants to remain libertarian and liberal, with empathy, but looking at the facts he knows that's just enabling the destruction.

That little traitor was a turbo cuck. Every time he interacted with a female I could see her ovaries turn to dust.

Is it just me, or does the N-word filter to "google" all of a sudden? Let me test it out:

nigger

wrong again finland, he's libertarian.

Yah they went way too far left though and now the pendulum is swinging right. I'm pretty sure a good portion of pol are former liberals.

Not for long.

Liberal -> Libertarian -> full retard AnCap -> Nationalist -> 14/88

He's almost full woke now

weird, let me try it

google

please explain nigger google meme

Google has a new AI algorithm that's filtering racial slurs. To fuck with it nigger is now google and jew is now skype.

c-c-camage

You understand it fully. Google is the new code for nigger because lulz.

It means he caught Autism. Congratulations, he's a #autisticancap now!

It takes a strong mind to accept the redpill, most people will reject it out of fear.

When you run out of empathy, you die.

F

la le lu le lo?

MEDIOCRE

Nope. You are herd animals following the latest fashion. The "red pill" is a joke.

it's intentional we're making the word google synonymous with niggers.

Just a bunch googles googling, business as usual in the US.

Why does sheboon wear dah mask

WITNESS MEEEEEEE

is this the equivalent of a jew shaking

niggers and jews bad news

He is tired of the lack of arguments

Someone make an Immorten joe meme please kek

INCOMING FUHRER MOLYNEUX

>Liberal -> Libertarian -> full retard AnCap -> Nationalist
I've gone through this so far
>14/88
So this is what lies ahead.

people are saying google instead of google

you will ride eternal, shiny and chrome

literally me

google and skype bad news

LOOT THESE STORES FOR ME

AND I MYSELF WILL CARRY YOU TO THE GATES OF INGLEWOOD

YOU WILL ROLL ETERNAL WITH DUBS OF CHROME

A fucking comrade in arms.

nigger

lulz. That moment when you become educated. Try to be a reasoned Man who uses truth, and logic to light his way rather than emotion, and fear. Then realize Hitler was right an have a break down. Hang in there Moly we love ya.

>Is he ok?

yes, he's reached the "i do not give a fuck about niggers anymore" threshold

iktf

that video on hypergamy where he worships that slut. I can never take him seriously after that and I think he is probably a closet liberal cuck

link?

>shitty french last name
>relevant

Nobody cares about surrender monkey genetics -having fucking beta losers.

>caring about stiffan molyJEWx

Googles ruin everything. What else is new?

Fuck OFF, Roach. I would make that fucking leap to 14/88 right now if I had the ability to wipe out your entire species.

>premium app
Reported for advertising.

>dat DK mode tho

oh shit i didn't even notice
i took that in like february for free when it came out and they started charging for it since then holy shit

Why do you guys never link to the content creator but instead to the fag who just re-uploaded it?
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

alright...this defines the majority of Cred Forums.

why the fuck does everyone go through these stages????!

If you met Steven in real life. What you would say to him? I just want to give him a hug & tell him everything's going to be all right.

I skipped ancap and then took a step back into libertarian but mainly nationalist

Google chrome

I skipped anacap. Do I get a point?

It's usually something like this.

plz be my ai gf

Everyone starts off as a liberal because liberalism sounds good. Leftist ideas sound good to a naive mind. They push themselves as "the good guys" to fairly remarkable effect. You don't get to see how much bullshit that is until you get on Cred Forums, at which point, still considering conservativism bad, you start to lean toward "well if both parties are shit, maybe we should just start easing off government in general." Libertarianism appeals to this, and then An-Cap takes it a step further once you get entirely fed up.

But you come to realize that you can't just let people govern themselves. That as much as you disdain the people in power, the common man is just as bad or worse in large numbers. There needs to be a strong leader, and there needs to be a strong ideal keeping the people cohesive. Nationalism appeals to that very strongly.

I've yet to go full 14/88, but I've definitely hit race realism, so we'll see just how far down that particular rabbithole I sink.

Underrated.

>You will ride eternal, shiny and ((((google)))) chrome

This is the saddest shit I've ever seen:

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

holy fuck I live in Raleigh and Durham is close by with a big nigger population. Raleigh has a lot of niggers and hipster race traitors

holy fuck cannot believe there is a chimp out in Charlotte!!!

I never saw that one before. I had this one which someone edited.

reporting. Both of my parents are teachers, then democrats got power and became the walking pig.
Its funny how fortune 500 companies started waving rainbow flags and donating to multicultural/women's centers and all of the sudden, normal working class types are the enemies that keep "x" victimized. It was actually a pretty impressive play.
>Get bailed out
>Say, "we're not the bad guys... working class white men are."

Worked like a charm.

That video was amazing. Reminds me of the Open Gates video. I wonder how it's doing now, views and likes wise.

"i'm crying lmao"
>hooting like apes

>became the walking pig
Top reference, lad.

how long till he realizes humans aren't/cant be innately moral and gives up the ancap dream?

That's fucked up..

I think he just did.

>tfw shot way beyond number four and in some weird luddite-Catholic montanist

It doesn't echo, nigger. It's french

So he finally decided to swallow the pill eh?

Who here enlightened smugboi?

This one is far better. The one that ends on LARPing is just retarded.

>everyone starts off as liberal

I redpilled myself when I was 17 and went full gas the Jews

I am now more of a nationalist, natsoc is unworkable and unreasonable

Sometimes, one finds the red pill has been colored for them.

For me it was
Conservative -> Liberal -> Anti-SJW -> Nationalist

kek

>tfw watching nazi motivational videos all day
those were the days man

I don't know if I can make it two more months, I really want to go kill some niggers.

> Liberal
Basically the ideology you're raised on, even as a conservative. There's good in everyone, it's good to share, don't say mean things, apologize as a rote matter instead of when you mean it... there have been some brilliant liberal thinkers, but it's still a kid's ideology at best adapted to an adult's world.
> libertarian
The first non-retarded alternative you tend to find. Smarter people in general. If you can ensconce yourself in a libertarian bubble, you can really believe in minimalist government, and the ideas are ideal for someone just striking out on their own.
> AnCap
You get this from too long in the bubble. Surrounded by high trust, low time preference, intelligent, educated (or at least erudite) people, you start to wonder why we even bother with rules. By now you're anticipating earning a very comfortable living and dread the thought of taxes. Sure, some people don't work well in this environment (maybe you have your first Race Realist thoughts), but it's a good system in theory.

Then you have your first real Google encounter.
> Nationalist
Freedom works, but only for people who use it responsibly. Identity politics is inevitable, and being the only identity that doesn't want to play doesn't exempt you from the rules. You're tired of losing, tired of inevitable demographics stealing your last chance at freedom and 1700's Constitutional limits. Some groups are net drains and not worth keeping around. Nations are built for the good of their posterity, not for imported ingrates and swarthy insurrectionists.
> 14/88
I'm not here yet and hope I never am. But there's that demographic inevitability again. No matter how much I want to keep my guns, low taxes, limited government, and safe neighborhoods... the children of Googles, Muslims, and Hispanics always seem to grow up to vote democrat, and their neighborhoods always seem to end up full of crime and vice. And every time you read about how wonderful that is, it's a cuck or a Skype.

Having a profile pic that looks like Lenin.

What did he mean by this??

fuckin ell

He's taken the redpill, and is now falling down the endless rabid hole.

Expect him to go full Nat Soc soon, they always do.

You win sir.

>14/88
Sorry dude but the path is not one you can stop once your started your progression. At best you can try to delay it, but sooner or later you will think this way.

His avatar is scary tbqh family

The moment my super-feminist sister defended Islam was the moment I realized that democrats don't give a shit about their own interests. Unfortunately, I'm too stupid to be able to put my finger on exactly it is that they want. I've come to the conclusion that everything Trump stands for is directed towards wealth generation. Hillary just wants power for vanity's sake.

Not really, even when I was 15 or 16 I was aware of Europeans having too few children and heard that America was having more children. I was in favor of illegal immigration because of our population being small in comparison to China because I assumed Mexicans were the descendants of Spaniards. They are of course but most are mixedblood, I had assumed the Spaniards and Cortez had nearly annihilated the Aztecs like happened to the Indians in America. I also advocated that Americans should have more children, and that we could fix population decline in Europe by exporting white Americans to Europe. I'm not sure how I thought we could accomplish that.

Naturally my opposition to illegal immigration became very pronounced after I realized they were shitskins and when I was almost 17 I became very interested in demography from browsing national statistics on CIA World Factbook and wikipedia. The fact which stood out to me most clearly was that countries founded by whites like New Zealand all had percentages like "75% white" while countries from whence non-whites came like Japan were all "98% Japanese". This strange phenomenon whereby white countries were for some reason becoming less white while non-white countries remained the same gradually pushed me over the edge. My dislike for jews was secondary to my dislike for niggers, gradually I came to dislike them more clearly as kikes seemed to pop up here and there in oddly high places like Obama's Jew Rahm Emanuel despite highschool history pushing the idea of Jews as a poor minority group downtrodden by society. What business did a downtrodden group have in being that close to president nigger?

WE
WAS
CHROME

I'm in the same boat. I'm completely out of empathy after this.

Lol no, he's just become a Cred Forumstard. There are plenty of us on here who are libertarians and still understand the problem with niggers. You Nazi larpers are just retarded.

top kek

KYS
Y
S

>TFW googles googling tonight was the last straw for Molymeme.

>actually believing you're immune
oh my sweet summer child

>KYS
>Y
>S

A leaf

"YOU KNOW ITS SAD BUT
TRUUUUU-UUUUUEEEEE-WAH"

>I'm too stupid to be able to put my finger on exactly it is that they want

Leftist virtue-signalling plays on the need to be accepted. They come from a subset of the population that is hardwired to signal virtue this way, the r-type Rabbits as opposed to right-wing K-types.

The end goal is not the thing they're actually talking about, it's the act of signalling their virtue and feeling the acceptance - or, conversely, feeling the safe, unthreatening animus of conservatives while being able to exclude them from the warren. Like any addict, they constantly seek a new high. They need something new to virtue-signal.

I'm explaining it badly so just remember that the act of signalling is the goal, not the thing they are signalling in favor of, and you should be able to piece the rest out.

STEFAN.
>IT'S TIME

TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE AS OUR FUHRER

How long till Lauren Southern snaps? She's already wearing Norse medallions of Mjolnir and Yggdrasil.

14/88 is a lazy solution, it seems simple but becomes needlessly complex when you realize the sheer difficulty of getting people to willingly agree to mass murder or mass deprivation of rights and deportations to the rest of the world and the kind of violent rogue state which would be needed to achieve it. 14/88 is only reasonably possible in the case in which one of us is a billionaire and helps create a moon colony which becomes a nation of 110+ IQ people, all of whom would be white and hold a PHD or some other high level of qualification or proven skill that would make them useful in a lunar society wherein having deadweight around would endanger the very existence of the society and as a result there would be no unemployment.

In the situation which America is in the more reasonable solution is to look at the demographics and see where your strengths are and see where you can cut the enemy off at his knees. In this we have the advantage because niggers and spics often breed in order to get money from the government, the simple solution is to rework entitlements so that it is more profitable for poor people not to breed while giving out necessary things like free daycare and maternity/paternity leave to make it easier for the middle class to have more kids rather than relying on some fantasy that things can just go back to the 1950s when mom didn't work and dad was the sole breadwinner. And of course fixing divorce laws to make divorce a less appealing solution for women.

In order to reduce asian births of course you simply reduce immigration as much as possible, asian births are largely driven by young mothers coming in and plopping out 1.5 children- otherwise Asian women have fewer overall kids than whites, but the youth of the people being brought in and the fact that they don't have children causes a certain glut of population growth for them.

There, this guy put it so much better than I did. Perfect. And goddammit, that last point made me realize just how fucked it all is if more people don't take that last step. If we value our way of life, and we are demographically threatened by a people who will never stop attempting to change it... maybe there really is only a single solution remaining.

LELELELEL

>what do they want

To be self-righteous and to win. This is a game more or less and they hate losing, saying they'll go to canada or that Trump will be an evil dictator are things they say but don't in their hearts truly believe. They live in the first world which they assume will always be first world. They revel in edgy shit like saying "wow the first world shouldn't be as good as it is" but would never actually want it to become shitty were they faced with a real in-their-face possibility of it becoming such.

They're simply childish and stupid and that childish stupidity is going to fuck us over.

this

Social acceptance is more important to them because they are too stupid to understand reality. They are inherent cowards and simply trying to avoid ostracism.

It was a statement

O N E O F U S
N
E
O
F
U
S

>that nazi reveal

Literally had me rolling with laughter. You can't make this shit up.

>tfw both replies are 11's
I pretty much agree with what you say, but calling it a lazy solution and then describing something that would take a shit load of effort is kinda counter productive/

>physically run out of empathy
This happened to me when I was 24. This guy has to be a walking tanker of human empathy if he still has any. What is he, 50?

google gonna Google tbqh

Niggers and spics have kids for the gibs.

15% of spics and 22% of niggers are born to mothers under the age of 20, compared to 7% of whites and less than 5% of Asians. As a result teen pregnancy is overall something like 11% of births or so and it doesn't seem like that much of a problem, but in reality it is a major driver of the population for irresponsible niggers who think they're getting set for life with entitlement money.

By making teen motherhood a major issue and possibly even forcing liberals to push against it by pointing out that the issue heavily impacts black communities/communities of color you can easily cause a rapid decline in black births. By further removing incentives to have lots of kids through changing entitlement rules to make it more profitable to not have kids or limiting the number of dependents one has so that niggers will stop after, say, two you will see their overall birthrate decline from 580,000 a year to maybe 400,000 a year which reduces their overall population growth to 2 million a decade. By reforming immigration to shut out African immigrants or at least prioritize Europeans so heavily that African immigrants go from being 100,000 a year to maybe 10,000 a year you can further decrease nigger growth rates to 1 million a decade, down from 4 million a decade right now. Increasing deaths from obesity, aids and other self-inflicted wounds will cause their death rates to steadily rise until births and deaths among niggers are at par, result in population stagnation.

Immigration programs designed to positively impact whites, tax programs to help "middle class" families have more kids and overall economic growth will result in whites having more kids and growing more quickly.

The problem with our society is less that shitskins are inclined to have kids while whites aren't, but that historically we pushed whites to have kids and made it so shitskins wouldn't have as many kids or simply kept them out.

We had to get here dude. Not all of us were taught at a young age.

My Lion moment was when I first read that shit about the chick who burned that white child to death with a blowtorch.

I remember it clearly. It was totally silent. My friend showed it to me on his phone because we were arguing about BLM stuff. It reminds me of the time I stepped on glass, the feeling of it being pulled out of my foot.

It was cold. It was cold, and all I could feel in the emptiness of my flesh was anger.

>rolling with laughter
I don't know about you, I found it pretty damn inspiring; one hell of an effective call to action tbhfamalam

A shitload of effort but it would still be easier than converting a nation as huge as the USA to a nazi state

Germany was at least 95% German when Hitler came to power. Including white Hispanics the USA is 73% white. The fact we have so many minorities and traitors means the USA would end up more like Spain in the 1930s than Germany and there are less bloodthirsty solutions to most of our problems.

The primary problem is that modern society is designed around making it easy for shitskins to have kids funded by white taxpayers, while whites who want kids are discouraged by a system which is designed around hoping women get back to the kitchen and make dinner rather than encouraging white women to have kids. We give single women everything they want but make it difficult for working mothers to have their 2.5 kids and their career. This situation is the opposite of how it should be- bachelorette tumblrite harpies should be penalized with more taxes. They talk about a bachelor tax in the UK to try and penalize men for not getting married- why not penalize the childless feminists instead by transferring their wealth to families in the form of taxes?

The system needs major reform to encourage white natalism and discourage useless shitskins from having kids. Literally all you'd have to do is stop paying them to have kids and they'd stop, they're that base and useless that you could crash their birthrates overnight just by taking away the gibs for kids type entitlements.

He's one of us now.

There is no going back when you take that red pill.

idk but i want her to sit on my face tbqhfam

I have one too!

googles gonna goog

Gas the Skypes, Race War Now!

Where did he touch you?

stefan as fuhrer when?

The islam thing still blows my mind. That religion politically stands against every conceivable virtue they are supposedly signalling. The fact that someone would be moved against their own family in favor of someone who wants to destroy them nauseates me.

do you think they really know anything about the tenets of islam?

>someone who wants to destroy them
They sincerely believe the not all Muslims maymay, that's the root of it

Google

SKOL!

>fashion
the truth isnt a fashion you stupid fuck

Her argument was that she was more likely to be raped/killed by a white man that she knew than a pop rocker. It laughed a little because I was causally talking to her husband while discussing my deployment over a beer. He was standing right there and didn't say a fucking word.

She didn't see the chai boys. She didn't have to watch women get beaten in public by their husbands. She doesn't know how many times my unit got sold out by Iraqi police. I have a personal grudge against Islam, and its turned me from an open minded liberal into pretty much everything that I hated growing up. Muslims are universal savages and need to be purged with mongolian rules.

I feel bad for the guy.

Liberal kid
>I just think all people should be equal
>the government has so much power and money, so logically it should be the one making the biggest effort to improve society
>I want the world to be a happy place where people can coexist and get along

Libertarian
>Okay so maybe "making people equal" is naive, but they should be afforded equal opportunities at least
>The government has proved to be an unwieldy instrument of social improvement, being rife with corruption and hampered by bureaucracy, and its ability to operate without concern for profit leads to gross inefficiency and waste, so it's probably best if government is limited to where it is strictly necessary
>I just want everybody to be as free as possible in an ordered society.

AnCap
>People can only be equal if given free rein to pursue their own rational self-interest
>The government is ultimately just an impediment to free enterprise and should be reduced as much as possible so people can work toward their own happiness.
>I just want everyone to be rational

Nationalist
>No amount of freedom will make people equal, true equality can only be found in homogeneous societies. Each nation is responsible for its own well being.
>A strong government is necessary to achieve a homogeneous society free from foreign influences.
>I just want my people to be happy and prosperous.

Nazi
>The happiness of other races is irrelevant so long as the white race prospers.
>The state must insure the survival and continued prosperity of the white race, it must use any available means to remove threats to the white race.
>I just want the white race to rule over the earth forever.

thats a fucking nice pepe you ahve there

Being anti-White is more important then all of their values,

I doubt reasoning or even statistics would work on a person like that. Probably only way is with visceral firsthand or video evidence and multiple times at that.

I want to hug her desu

It's the ultimate "fuck you dad".

Scratch that, it's the current "fuck you dad". They'll find another, they always do.

Think of a rebellious teenage girl who just wants to be loved, so she chases after every Chad and google she can find and gets pumped and dumped time and time again, crying afterwards about being alone and just wanted to be loved and blah blah blah. Despite her words, she isn't seeking love; she's seeking the thrill. She knows Chad won't stick around, but the thrill of pursuit is what fuels her need for drama.

Feminists who champion Islam are the same. They get to make the next big virtue-signal. Ignore their words and look at their actions; if you assume they are rational actors, but their actions seem irrational, consider the possibility that you have an incorrect model of the other person's desired utility. If all she wants is the thrill of virtue-signalling, her actions are entirely rational. So ask yourself: does the new model more accurately predict her behavior than the old one?

A nigger literally declared this is war in a live stream today

the city is in shambles.
Broken windows everywhere.
Looted stores everywhere.
Googles breaking windows just because.

How does that not fit the definition of carnage.

When was that again? I can't remember exactly

kek, the google meme is starting to make sense

because fuck people who name their accounts like "white power". The best way to get the message out is to be subtle

>When the Non-Aggression Principle seal is fulling broken and Stefans fash is released.

STAY AWAY FROM HER

>nobody notices the kike on the right

This, I don't know why, but it made me laugh so hard

He is already admitting all the differences between the races, for at least since the past year I have listened to him. Cannot wait until he comes to the logical conclusion that all niggers need to be deported out of Europe and USA and rest of anglosphere or exterminated.

Jesus Christ, when will there be a fucking race war.

>I just felt

Not an argument

Fucking this

They do that every "protest" then run as soon as tear gas is spread. they wouldnt last a week in a real war.

Cred Forums fascism isn't a truth, retard. It's how you view and interpret the world; it's a belief system.

It's a fact, for example, that successful Jews permeate the media industry. It is a belief that they all conspire together to produce degeneracy and break down the nuclear family.

Know the difference.

Holy shit I don't know why this is so funny

but user kun, I want a qt norse pagan wife!

The inevitability of the 14/88 is the demographic cliff. Hence why the future doesn't belong to western civilization because they won't be there in sufficient numbers to matter. Realistically, the sanctuary or enclave model is the only solution.

Most of the people commenting are black and telling them that they hope the police reckts their shit. If the races were reversed Cred Forums would be having a circle jerk session

when that guy shot up the cops in dallas that was quite a week.

>americans dont already know they are in the midst of a racewar
>they are so lost inside their own little lives sat at a computer, they think because they haven't had to defend themselves from any nigger attacks that the racewar isn't going on

looks like someone got a taste of the redpill

RIGHT! Ok, wow. I must be more tired than I thought. Fuck me.

Testing

Nigger

he took a massive shit

Me starting at age 14 (now 18)

Somewhat socialist--far left liberal--centrist liberal--libertarian--almost full ancap--conservative

Basically I moved from the red square, down to the centre, all the way down in the purple, then stayed as right, put moved further up and eventually into the blue

AYY

So google is actually actively censoring those words now? Seriously what the fuck is this shit. Obama ain't even handed the internet over yet

It has been time for years.

or the purge model
white societies possess all the weapons that matter
if we bring the population down to 5m white people and nobody else worldwide that's victory

in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

>Autistic nasal voice to le epic music
No.

These are the true stages of redpill. I'm a Traditionalist/Conservative libertarian at heart but I understand that the degenerates and shitskins need to be taken to heel before we can even discuss a white utopia.

Anybody who is at the final stage should read the following:

>Against equality and democracy (+manifesto for a European Renaissance) by Alain de Benoist and Tomislav Sunic
>Handbook for traditional living
>The Nest Leaders Handbook by Corneliu Codreanu (Closest thing we've had to the second coming of Christ imo)
>Revolt against the Modern World, Men among the ruins and Ride the Tiger by Julius Evolva.
Also, his criticisms on Fascism and Natsoc are spot on from a Traditionalist standpoint, really constructive.
>Democracy:The God that failed by Hans Herman Hoppe.
Even if you hate Libertarianism it's a great contrast to Tomislav Sunic and Alain de benoists far right criticism of Liberalism and democracy. It's best to read materials from across the political spectrum to get a broader picture of the issues re. specific ideologies.

>that look of broken confusion in his eyes
watching a person's ego crumble is beautiful

Man I ran out of empathy in 1957

Skipped ancap. Nationalism seems like a fine stopping point, personally.

I made that point a month ago glad it's spreading

These alt-right fanfics tweets on twitter is the best thing on there.

WE
WUZ
VIKINGZ N SHIET

>listening to a skype retard

never change Cred Forums

He's not just a skype retard m8, he also ruins families for fun

Inside the belt line or outside? If you're inside, stock up my friend.

Whisper in his ear "race war now"

what's the big deal about the charlotte riots
isn't that place already a shithole?

>88
WITNESSED!

lel

and believe me you do not want to see what happens when stefan runs out of empathy

Roots are roots.

>googles think they can win a racewar

Fucking white people

Damn.
I think I'm well on the road to 14/88 after 2 years on here

this. Very much this. Who was there for that NatSoc vs. NatLib thread earlier?

I need to impregnate this, for the Vaterland

Gentlemen

It begins. The age of Molyneux

>89852804
Is there a commie version of this?

This is the official Cred Forums one, tards.

YES STEFAN

LEAD YOUR CULT IN THE WARS TO COME

>2017
It's already happening.

No, is. Hoppe is the absolute elder god-tier ideology.

i skipped libertarian and ancap, went straight to nationalism/fascism

NIGGER

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HOPPE AND YOUR AUTISTIC LARPING

LOCAL ISSUES

LOCAL RESULTS

The esoteric bullshit is a distraction play pen for nationalists so they put their energy into things that less than literally 0.1% of the country cares about, and so they don't have to put actual effort in, knocking on doors and getting votes. It's not worked for 40 years and never will.

I hope he has a gun for when the niggers inevitably chimp out at him.

I know its not an arguement stefan you don't have to remind me.
but, seriously fuck off with your horseshit.
Its obvious to me that you want to be the next L.Ron Hubbard with fashy ideals but, seriously you're just not cut out for it.

>libertarian
>vote
This is how I know you're an imbecile.

Hitler lost though.

Can someone tldr the events of the last two nights of chimping?

Did the googs kill anyone?

Shit. So no more Fable games?

the battle but not the war

I don't know if you noticed but the majority of western nations are democracies. Oh yeah I'm sure you're going to overthrow the government with your 10 friends from Cred Forums and institute your special snowflake dictatorship.

Get real.

A google had a gun in his hand, cops told him to drop it, he didn't, they shot. The cop that fired on him was black, the police chief is black, but the nigs are chimping out anyway.

He makes videos hat changes people
some of them at least

he could've been shot at by the police.

> JUST fuck the jew out of me

Until she encounters a googler and he loots her tampon chute.

That should do the trick.

>libertarian
>special snowflake dictatorship
Jesus Christ, m8, you're embarrassing.

WRONG!

Liberal -> Libertarian -> full retard AnCap -> Nationalist -> 14/88 -> army of KeK wearing frog masks while killing jews and screaming "praise him"

>not Moon Man masks

I disagree, I think the only incentive some people have to not begin murdering nogs (in my piece of shit Arkansas hometown and in Memphis) is only economical. They sit lazily wasting their days, and as long as they can afford Cheetos, booze, water, and meth, they are content to just sit back and not go out of their way to create violence. Many of them also have to get help from the government to buy food. The factories that employed them shut down, they can't pick apples or cotton, and the service sector is a vapid waste of time in small towns and shit southern cities. The only way out financially is trade work/contracting. Or medical fields. Otherwise you have to leave and go somewhere else, which is what I did. But my people, my retarded hick redneck deplorable people, are only barely being held in place by the status quo. In AR Trump is winning by 30 points, if he doesn't get elected, we'll I've heard talk about violence. And that would be compounded so much more, if the economy shits out and new Great Depression starts.

>against the whole world
>lost not "almost one against the whole fucking world"

why are cucks so bad at memes?

>won

fuck

>when you're used to phonetic language

Can someone explain the google referrnces? Also, race war now..

They never had a chance once they declared war against America

Skype detected

Why have cops been so based these days? I havent even gotten pulled over for a traffic citation these days despite not having a muffler on my car

Great bantz m8. Now explain the google thing ?

14, yes
not 88
a lot of people come to Cred Forums as neutral or blue pilled. Cred Forums gets so many things right for so long that you forget the point of the website and end up blindly trusting it. natsoc is not good.

That caught on quick

We all end up fascist (not necessarily Nazi). Give it time, friendo.

In the meantime, watch this black youth give a woman permanent brain damage.

same

THE TIME FOR PHILOSOPHY IS OVER.

THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT HAS COME.

>implying it wasn't shoved down his throat like the rest of us

>Cred Forums turned a ancap philosopher into a NatSoc

top heh

You can be ancap and philosophize why there should be a heavily armored flat bed with mounted machine guns plowing through the streets right now.

I want a militaristic space empire. Anything less is an insult to the potential of Man.

>nobody notices the skype on the right

>Y-y-you're pretty big

Jesus I almost fucking died on the spot.

>Empathy
>Physical

Confirmed for emotions controlling him physically.

This.

Nah, not everyone on here is stupid. Been here as long as anyone else could be and facism still doesn't make sense. But don't bother looking at every fascist country throughout history destroying itself.

>be bombed by everyone for years straight
>start to lose infrastructure

Really makes me think.

okay I laughed

>When your city is going to shit but you weren't retarded enough to get a house that's actually downtown

>destroying itself.
You mean being destroyed by others.

Slightly cringe worthy. Pretty intense after he says "until the lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody" and then bam. Hitler.

And necesserily so. Look how much effort the political elite is expending to get people to vote as they want. I have no illusions that trump is a pure anti-establishment candidate. But he's enough of one to matter. Same thing with brexit. I'm sure the wheels are turning against it already, making sure it means as little as possible. The essential value of democracies is that power corrupts and it provides non-violent way to remove some of that power from the corrupted.