WELCOME TO THE NEW ALT RIGHT BOYZ!!!

This is the (((new))) alt right. Get used to it Cred Forums. No room for bigots.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azu7Xb5hy-4?t=537
youtube.com/watch?v=462x6hkz_38
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru6gt2LLSVo
youtube.com/watch?v=AiU1y5E8Q9M
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=fVw6xQfUZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY
youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm more offended by this than colon paperdick not standing for the anthem

>alt-right
reddit tier shit, same as all that kek bullshit. Funfact: Most of your beloved """alt-right""" internet celebrities get their memes reposted from reddit, and their own refugees that have infested this board.

I know Milo fans are usually 12 year old aspies with drool leaking out of their mouth 24/7 who will applaud him even if he were to take a shit on stage but there is seriously no fucking point in dressing in drag and singing the national anthem in front of a majority conservative crowd who already feels attacked by the leftist establishment.

This shit is only going to trigger conservatives. no libtard is going to look at this and say "Oh shit this is so fucking degenerate!".

Milo is a poison pill, any moron that defends this crypto kike deserves the oven.
Hopefully he gets snackbarred.

Milo a fabulous! Fabulous!

Wtf? I still hate Milo now.

the founding fathers didnt die for this

>No room for bigots.

He was doing this to be outrageous and mock drag queens. Hence, you talking about it and feeding him attention right now.

Kikes can do with their made-up alright whatever they want, no one cares.

I remember almost a year ago people saying that this faggot would go off the deep end and we would end up accepting some fucked up degeneracy because he wasn't completely retarded and we would accept a form of degeneracy because he was an advantage in a world of identity politics.

I remember defending him saying that just because he is extravagant doesn't mean he would jump off the deep end.

See this.

>/pol was right again.

Also note in the comments sections "This is modern conservatism now." That made me so fucking sad.

he will do anything for attention. fucking douche

>Defending degeneracy

Wait hang on. I actually get it! Next time he should get dressed in leather and then get a black guy to fuck him on the stage so he can mock that too!

He's doing the exact same thing people do here every day. Mocking gay people. He wore a gay cop outfit a while back when discussing police brutality. It's to get attention.

>Milo a fabulous! Fabulous!

Wait, he didn't even bother to shave his pits.

Not fabulous at all.

reminder to sage milo threads

he is gay and probably mossad operative. trump and kek, not gays and pegs. praise jesus

"""Alt Right"""" has always been degenerate

pic related

>a Jew tries to infiltrate a movement and subvert it with degeneracy
Say it ain't so!

He'd done far more to combat "degeneracy" than you have shitposting all day. He fills up rooms of people wanting to listen to him slam social justice warriors and fatties and black lives matter.

I find it hilarious that the people who get the most attention by being the most outrageous and unconventional (the Trumps, the Milos, etc.) are then asked by "real" conservatives to play it middle of the road and boring and ruin what got them the momentum to begin with.

I stopped acknowledging him long ago. pls stop posting milo posts on our humble board.

Another CTR "le fuck le alt right xD" thread

>some fag dresses up In an outrageous costume
>Sjw squad is already here being outraged
You guys work fast

i'd slam that boipussy too

>alt right

everything under this label is either a low IQ cuck or jewish subversion

I'm pretty sure that Milo repeatedly states over and over again that he is not alt-right, just that he travels with them on occasion.

I will never understand how people can hate on crossdressers who don't transition. That means they are completely aware of the tranny disease, even participate it but yet do not drink the koolaid. Homosexuality is a disease but crossdressing is the most honest form of it. Good on you, Milo.

You'd have to be a literal peanut to identify as alt-right

Can't wait for the next elections. We're definitely going above and beyond any expectations.

The alt-right is a disgusting movement killing the right from within.

Conservatism is lost in the woods. This is a dark period.

I think he's pretty cool.

The jews think it's hilarious that they can get the "alt right" to worship a faggot kike.

I still can't believe that people support this literal gay faggot

I guess I just never understood how "alt-right" obtained its current definition. I considered "alt-right," to be anything that is right wing, but not GOP.

> killing the right from within.

Because it was doing so well up until now, correct?

The only thing this guy does is trigger college kids by his presence. If you actually listen to him he's not a good speaker and doesn't make any good points. His whole value as a person who can get away with saying stuff because he's gay has already been used up since he's being banned from everywhere. Fuck him.

>to play it middle of the road and boring

what the fuck is this stupid shit, people are pissed because he's doing the middle of the road degenerate shit just like lefties

>british men

Not about the definition. If you take on a collective identity, you can be attacked based on your identity rather than your words.

>(((Milo))) the self proclaimed alt-right queen turns out to be ctrl-left
>makes you wonder

"OMG HEY GUISE FEMINISM IS CANCER"

"OH BTW I ACTUALLY LOVE BIG NIGGER DICK UP MY ASS"

"BLACK LIVES MATTER SUCKS!"

"AND DID I MENTION I LOVE HUGE BLACK COCK IN MY ANAL CAVITY"

Thank you for your service Milo! Just bought your "Stop being poor" T-shirt gonna wear it in front of a homeless man while I munch on a subway footlong.

Another redditor 'I'm on the cool meme alt-right train now and I'm scared I'll be unpopular if I criticize it' post.

Who would have thought Milo would do something for attention?....crazy times we are living in

I've figured it out. He's gotten too popular, so Cred Forums has to hate him now.

He's trying to destroy the name so we can go back to being the nameless silent majority.

Also make liberals and the Clinton campaign look stupider

>there are people who unironically like milo
lmao
m
a
o

We are getting attacked based on our identity anyways. See AIDS Skrillex for proof.

why dont you post her in scv anymore

>Are you telling me Cred Forums is contrarian?
How long did it take you to figure that out?

>He's trying to destroy the name so we can go back to being the nameless silent majority.
>Also make liberals and the Clinton campaign look stupider
WITNESSED THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

There is simply no way we can be associated with this. Good!

I don't *like* this, but come on, it's a useful way to derail shills.

> "Everyone on the alt right is an evilllll homophobeeeeee!1!1!1"
"What about Milo, he's a flambouyant homosexual and one if it's best known proponents?"
> [Muffled cognitive dissonance noises]

I mean, we ARE all evil homophobes, but Milo provides some useful rhetorical taqiyya. He is successfully playing the part for which he is suited: narrative disruption via counterexample.
It's unfortunate that we live in a media environment where this is (a) necessary and (b) effective, but we only have to put up with it until Nov 10th.

He fucked you bigots over.

The movement will now forever be intertwined with faggotry (real), anal sex, and cross dressing.

numales love milo

I agree. Imagine Milos star power plus Shaprios intellect, it would be deadly.

>a degenerate gay faggot is acting like a degenerate gay faggot
>"Lmao bro, he is just trolling"
This guy is going public and saying he's representing pol

>SCV is garbage for kicking out kpop

>/scv/

What has the general morphed into now? People weren't even using full sentences last time I checked.

All going according to plan. Subvert the right wing into faggot worshipping redditors.

Tbqh most of the pro Milo threads were posted by himself

Our? I am nothing that even resembles alt-right nor am I a collectivist. There is no our.

Jesus fucking Christ the tears it, I've given up on Milo, he's too big of a raging degenerate hypocritical faggot

>Conservatism is lost in the woods. This is a dark period.
What did it conserve during the last 20 years?
Open borders, free trade and selling out to the Left?

Based if you support trump.

Even though hes only giving the redpill in half doses (degeneracy still permitted) he is probably converting more people to Trump than anyone but Trump himself

The same with Molymeme.

This alt right shit is nothing but bad press, you niggers.

If y'all want to help conservatism/libertarianism then you should do it with a subtler, lighter hand. Y'all are so good at manipulating social Media and shit you could do alot of good if you weren't so cringy, and heavy handed.

>plus Shaprios intellect

His intellect that led him to rage quit a job because he defended a hoaxer, and then to torpedo the GOP nominee while claiming that it wouldn't help Hillary.

Milo is soooo 2015

Also he disrupts the normies' ability to understand us.
And they can't fight what they don't understand.
This kind of behaviour will of course get you gassed in the Fourth Reich, but in the meantime it can serve a useful function to fog the minds of Kek's enemies.

your seriousness is the dead of the movement, non sense of humor fags like you accomplished nothing of value, only milo irreverent style can demolish peoples barrier and consider new ideas.

For the love of God kill this faggot. The skype thinks he's subversive

This faggot only gets stronger with time it appears. He's literal cancer. I think he's CIA controlled opposition like Alex Jones.

MILO THE KIKE MILO THE KIKE

(((MILO))) THE KIKE (((MILO))) THE KIKE

MILOSH THE SKYPE (((MILO))) THE SKYPE
FUCKS GOOGLES AT NIGHT

(((MILO))) THE KIKE

(((MILO))) THE KIKE

MILO THE (((MILO)))

MILOSH THE SKYPE

(((MILO))) THE JEW

THE DIRTY JEW KIKE

HE COMES HERE EVERY NIGHT NOW TO SHITPOST BECAUSE HE KNOWS WE HATE HIM NOW AND HE'S TRYING TO SHIT ON US

(((MILO))) THE SKYPE

(((MILO))) THE JEW

Nah, he's just edgy, and a button pusher. Normies who hate the liberal narrative root for him every time he triggers them.

As a fag, I fucking hate Milo.

There was brief hope that we'd finally have a conservative queer who could keep his preferences in the bedroom, but no.

Like 2/3 of the gay community is trash who needs to be eradicate. Same for the Muslim, black and Jewish communities. They really all need to be pruned.

basically

>Being this oblivious

Sorry low self-esteemed milo fanboys your God Milo that won't stop bragging about how popular he is, is not that popular.

This guy has always been flamboyant as fuck, where did you tget your misplaced hope from? Also, you forgot to keep your sexual preferences in the bedroom.

gay people are hilarious

That is cringy as fuck.

What is the point you are trying to make exactly?

But is he the Hard Gay of the west? That is the only way this will be acceptable.

Yes he's become the token conservative fag who flaunts his identity to give more credence to his opinions. Your identity should have nothing to do with what you're saying to be persuasive, that's what makes pol so great.

Whites and Conservatives have been under attack from the left since the civil rights movement. Whether or not we use the "Alt-Right" label is meaningless, because the left will continue to attack whites and conservatives regardless.

>you forgot to keep your sexual preferences in the bedroom

It doesn't matter now anyway, everything in the media is like HURR HURR LOOK AT THIS SLUT'S TITS AND ASS OH YEAH GIMME THAT PUSSAY

The "sexual revolution" brought straight sexuality out of the bedroom and every other sexuality came with it.

>this is the political group I fall under
JUST

Unacceptable. They're making this as awful as atheism 2.0.

Are you Carlist Spain?

It's a reference to Marlyn Monroe you dumb retards

That is the correct definition, yes

Wow a gay jew halfbreed is trying to ruin something while claiming to represent it? What a surprise.

You mean Atheism+

why dont you fucking gaywads understand that the gayer he acts the more relevant what he says becomes.

its not ideal but you fucking aspies dont understand the complexity of culture and its fucking hilarious to watch you googles melt down.

Anyone else getting a boner?

>Losing it over Milo in drag when he's more of a faggot regardless

It's funny dude c'mon who cares

FUCK OFF NIGGER, THIS IS RETARDED.

Omg I'm shocked. A man who has sex with other men is self-destructing. I thought his "alt-right" leadership and feminist undergrad triggering would have granted him immunity from what all gay men do always from the beginning of time

youtu.be/azu7Xb5hy-4?t=537

>bigots
You sound like a leftist

Cred Forums needs to start attacking this disgusting degenerate more. He needs to know that his degenerate kikery is not welcomed amongst conservatives/right wingers.

I hope he is gassed. Fucking swine.

He's doing this at colleges, 2bfair he's not exactly expecting majority conservative crowds

Garbage

I keep telling you people this but nobody ever listens.

The alt-right exists to promote homosexuality and sexual revolution ideology among youth who are liable to fall under the sway of traditionalism. Total acceptance of homosexuality by the right wing within a time frame of two to three decades is the main goal. The alt-right is being prepared to serve as another flank in the revolutionary avant-garde of the oligarchs.

This skype has never been part of pepe. Let him fucking rot in aids.

Yep. This sounds about right. Killing the alt-right before it's even out of the womb. Tragic

This 10000%.
Excellent post.

Another great Gem from Milo's event.

youtube.com/watch?v=462x6hkz_38

>MILOSH THE SKYPE (((MILO))) THE SKYPE
FUCKS GOOGLES AT NIGHT

Lmao!

i dont follow this guy at all but i know hes a google loving faggot, isnt he just trying to get the right a few more faggots votes? i dont really see any harm in that

You googles are seriously such query's.

have any of you fucking google mails packed entire giant theaters like him promoting the uncuckening to normies everywhere? Youre just autistic retards who dont understand that politics is downstream from culture, and you cant show up at a party (culture) acting like a dick yelling at normies about white genocide.

You literally dont understand anything out of your dirty basement.

kys

This, this is what you get voting Alt-Right, namely Trump. Clinton is more of a conservative than Trump. The Alt-right are way more SJW than democrats, they keep trying to paint dems as some sort of liberal SJW looney when 90% of all dems are like Hillary moderate with conservative values.

go to sleep you have to goto 6th grade tomorrow

>not realizing a perverse culture is the heart of the problem

He's just doing more damage my man. It is not ok to be gay. It's not cute and it's not funny

REMINDER: Milo thought having this at his event was a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru6gt2LLSVo

You'll need stronger bait than that OP. I'm NRx.

Embarrassing!

>this
>the fag posters
>nigger BANG BOOM BANG "music"
>youtube heroes
>no one cares about or is talking about the youtube freedom hating like always
>the left
>niggers getting away with everything like always
Kill Me

SHILL OF THE WEEK

What spergs identify as alt right? Fuck I hate you people.

>this image
and thus the cycle is complete

Cred Forums is the embodiment of crabs in a bucket

the moment anyone we initially supported gains any ground among normies we have to hate them.

>muh sekrit club

gonna be funny when this board turns on sam hyde and probably trump after a few years he's elected

> fucking this up.

iktf

>living with bf going on 7 years
>only had sex with 1 person besides him in my life
>friends are all straight white guys
>they couldn't care less about politics
>Cred Forums and TRS are the only places I can find people i'd want to associate with
>meet friends who want to meet up for a drink/go shoot
>know i'd eventually have either have to lie or tell them I was gay at some point
>make up excuses why I can't go

I'll never get to be america's Rohm

I never supported milo and he didn't come from here.

Your analogy is all fugged up

Not really

youtube.com/watch?v=AiU1y5E8Q9M

milo is so 2015

I'm not and never was a fan of Milo, but back then when I saw a few videos of him, I thought a gay conservative going around triggering liberals was pretty funny.

Now he's doing real faggy shit like this? What a freak show. And the fact that he totes around Pepe to normies like it's his creation or something is rediclous.

I'm actually kind of tired of this (((alt-right))), what happened to doing it for the Lulz. There's so many Reddit tier fags and the memes have just become rehashed Pepe's and it's honestly become repetitive and boring. I'm taking a break from Cred Forums.

The problem with Milo is he is actually an edgelord. He gets off on the outrage. He's been constantly upping the ante since he got involved in GamerGate and all he can do is keep escalating. He's a narcissist and he feeds off of all the attention. It's only a matter of time before he self destructs.

What is up with libs legit dressing like hunger games capital citizens? Are they that tone deaf? Did they juts think it was a good idea?

>probably mossad operative.
Yeah, it's rather curious how Milo praises Dubya and basically is John Bolton and Rumsfeld combined when it comes to America getting involved in foreign wars. He essentially said 'if America doesn't fight all over the world then Europe will have to so you guys should keep doing that'.

Most Jewish thing he's ever said.

Guy Benson is a conservative faggot that keeps it to himself. Jim Hoft and Tammy Bruce are as well.

Liberal culture is the capital. They just didn't get the memo.

I love Milo.
What you guys don't seem to get is that Milo can say the shit we say and get away with it. He's ethnically jewish and gay, the left can't touch him without being called homophobes.
If any of us said the shit we say, we'd lose our jobs, we'd be kicked out of our normie social circles, and probably be put on some watchlist.

Because you're a dumbass redditor that doesn't understand the importance of race and instead wants to bitch about how the left has been a bit too meanie lately :^(

Milo is perfect for mouth-drooling fucktards like you.

>Milo can say the shit we say
...like what? Anything important? Or just some stuff that appeals to edgy 18 year olds who really don't give a fuck about the future of whites? Maybe some vapid argument about the wage gap myth that is ultimately meaningless in the face of shifting demographics turning white countries into Brazil?

Maybe Milo is an overall net-good for those who are racially aware, though he's been attempting to redefine the "alt-right" as "cultural libertarianism" and our message is in danger of being drowned. So long as he quits that stupid co-opting bullshit, it's a good thing that the alt-right has been adopted by a larger mainstream audience. It shifts the overton window.

>"with drool leaking from their mouths 24/7"

nice fuckin idubbz line, you fag

Milo, faggot or not made me realize something that society had done to me with out my knowing.

He went on a rant about how women have different ambitions in like that revolve more around family and relationships than climbing the ladder in the workplace, how women(in general, as in not 100%) are happier in the kitchens and homemaker settings.

I cringed when he said that and my subconscious said "aw hell no google, he did not just say that on stage" and then I realize something that I knew to be true(and always have) was making me cringe when being said in public.

That alone made me respect the faggot for being able to bring 'normality' and common sense back into the light without having to be ridiculed by all the leftists.

i dont know whats worse
>rappin' rabbi
>drag fag

Right, like I said he serves a purpose. His empty nonsense appeals to normies like you.

>combatting degeneracy

kys

Browse Cred Forums longer and you'll eventually get what I mean and why normality is in desperate need to be brought back to the western world.

Not the first time i've seen Milo sing the national anthem. I prefer his covers of springtime for hitler and tomorrow belongs to me.

>this

>now

We never liked him you autistic deus vult larping cock muncher

>tfw secretly alright with homos as long as they keep it in the closet where it belongs and put on a proper face in public like everyone else
Honestly, I think romance in general belongs in private.

Gayfag here.

Drag has recently become contentious in the LGBTQIAO community.
The Ts call it "appropriation" or some bullshit.

Drag shows are hilarious.
It's a clown act.
Stay woke friends.

No need to exaggerate, he's never said #2 & #4

This is subversion, reject it.

Can you stop fucking posting this faggot already. I'm fucking seething with anger everytime one of you redditors posts his stupid little fucking faggot face on here thinking it will make for a good post. Fuck OFF

>I'm okay with marriage not being a state institution, and just having everyone have a 'domestic partnership' that grants them whatever tax/next of kin privileges the gays effectively want.
Just get the state out. Marriage is the ceremony your church does. Domestic partnership is the legal entity.

Dont be mad darling.

True.

The worst part is I get it all. Ive never been able to make gay friends for exactly the reasons most fashy goys don't either. Their sexual identity defines them and if they didn't know they were gay before it becomes painfully obvious after they tell you.

So I get the disgust, the hate and distrust. And I tend to gravitate more towards that side of the right that, even if they accepted the individual is an exception to the norm, they will still shun them for being homosexuals.

Which again, I don't hold against them. If you really care about WN, you accept that as being more important than being friends.

Also, pic related is who gays should look to on the right, not fucking milo

Holy shit, this. Absolutely based bongbro.

And these goddamned cucks fucking stood and cheered for this. RWDS now!

So Cred Forums, was it worth it? Was becoming mainstream more constructive for our cause, or more destructive? Should we as a board retreat away from the Alt Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

Milo makes me laugh but the alt-right isn't real

this is BEYOND CRINGE

GOD THATS SUCH SHIT

AVY, TRUE TO CAESAR!

THAT LITTLE JEW IS EMBARRASSING THO

WTH IS UP WITHIS SHIT

Triggered much?

I feel bad enough being gay on the alt-right, hang this fuck soon.

>implying Cred Forums ever was, or will be, alt-right
>implying Cred Forums wasn't satire the whole time and just happened to attract absolute retards who built a movement off of it's satirical rhetoric
>implying Cred Forums will not continue to be satire

Milo isn't the alt right. The skypes desperately want him to be, but he's not and never has been.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I hate fun

1488% THIS

this isn't alt right at all, it's barely even right, if political at all. Acting like a faggot isn't alt right

>The skypes

>his cover of springtime for hitler
>mfw
link now

>the skypes
is this a new meme or or is it a filter for jews
test

is he KGB?

So, he picks easy, low hanging fruit and convinces people that there are no other problems besides those?

>"new" alt right

This proves that you have no idea what the alt right really is.

This isn't the alt right going in a different direction. This isn't the alt right being hijacked.
This is, and always has been, the alt right.

In recent years, millenials have been stereotyped as being left wing. And because millenials feel the need to be different special snowflakes, there was a movement to call themselves conservatives, or traditionalists, or "right".

The problem is, most of these people are hopeless, disgusting degenerates who don't have jobs, stay unmarried and childless at late ages, spend their days masturbating to pornography, playing video games, and watching effeminate chinese cartoons, fucking around being sluts, being non-religious and smoking dope.

They are the antithesis of everything traditionalism embodies.
And so they created the "alt right". It doesn't matter if you are a disgusting slut. It doesn't matter if you are a man-child living with his parents. It doesn't matter if you are a prancing obnoxious nancy boy. You don't have to embody any traditional values, but you still get to call yourself right wing for the status special snowflake boost.

If you were a genuinely traditional right winger, you would just be called a conservative. The alt right is a joke.

>Retarded rap music
>Brags about black cock
>Dresses like a faggot
>Defiles the American National Anthem
He is mocking us

yea i went tonight. it was pretty cancerous

Milo is a disgusting faggot and not our leader

Pretty sure we already knew this OP. He is part of the reddit alt right not here. We do not worship is disgusting nigger cock loving ass

just a genius idea we all seem to love:
viral potential

(((Google))) is shadow banning evil racists on twitter, youtube, etc. So the goyim are making "alternative" terms.

aka Google=nigger
Skype=jew

etc.

It's the right wing for degenerates. The movement is just as bad as what it claims to be fighting against.

>Should we as a board retreat away from the Alt Right?

you stupid fucking abbo Cred Forums was NEVER altright. that's a name given to the milo, sargon, crowder worshipers by the (((media))) it's not us. Fuck off

you sick man

The term "Alt-Right" was given to us by authoritarians. They police words.

>Doesn't think most of Cred Forums probably identifies as "Alt Right"
Most here are autistic retards who watch hours upon hours of "Milo reking Feminist Compilation 2016s".

no, actually they're going to feel like a fascist is appropriating and mocking their culture

it's hilarious, really

>Most here are autistic retards who watch hours upon hours of "Milo reking Feminist Compilation 2016s".

maybe the newfag redditors who came here for the election but anyone who has been here longer then a year is against that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=fVw6xQfUZTY

actually possible

Milo triggers feminists and he triggers half of Cred Forums also. Get triggered more by a faggot you little bitches.

>the only thing that causes college students to feel excited about their country is a goog loving fag skype

This is complete bullshit.
No proof of him fucking a tranny, and this fag says that Sam has a ''nice dick''.
Sam Hyde has a micropenis.

Kek is real though.

>Every obscure quote from some faggy celeb is off limits

How do we deal with the newfag problem on the day of the rope?

And that's the issue. We have allowed Cred Forums to become what it is today by shilling for cunts like Milo and welcoming newfags for the purpose of pushing for Trump's campaign. Whether you like it or not, Cred Forums as become an "Alt Right" board.

So my question was whether it was worth it.

Paul Joseph Watson has a lady mask. The alt-right are totes gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY

>Jews not trying to hijack every movement
What a surprise.

Conservatism killed itself long before the Alt-Right came along

this is pretty true. i went tonight just too see if there would be a protest. but i got cancer from the show instead

This. Milo recognizes this because he's a fag, so he understands more than most that appropriating what is usually the territory of the left (like being a fag) pisses them off more than anything. You can't out-degenerate them to offend them, but you can steal their identity and turn it inside-out. Now suddenly you can be a fag in drag and be a Donald Trump-supporting ultra-conservative, and this scares the left because they no longer have a way of identifying and mocking the enemy.

Didn't Gavin McInnes piss on his cereal and eat it?
(pic related)

Alt-right = degenerate deplorables (worst mix)

THAT'S him? I'd fug it.

Seriously; you think he just had a lady mask laying around? Those things are fucking expensive!

Stop advertising yourself, Milo.

Nobody here is alt-right and nobody gives a shit about your faggotry.

Cred Forums is an alt-right, Christian, National Socialist board.

Milo has said so many times he isn't alt right, but the "secret club of Cred Forums alt righters" keeps labeling him as alt right so they can get mad about it because they are no less autistic or easily rustled than SJWs

Prove me wrong

>1996 years of "jew research"
>it's illuminauts goys!

This was proven to be a hoax, btw

Who is that guy anyway?
Alt-right was about defeating the establishment like Bush or Clinton family, in which it succeeded pretty well. Now the media is creating some media personalities and calling them alt-right leaders.

Neither Gavin nor Milo are alt-right.

When was the last time you saw Jared Taylor drink piss or Richard Spencer in a dress? Oh, right, you didn't. You just want to associate them with degenerates like Milo to fit your narrative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BOOM! BOOM!

Milo is such a major flaming fucking faggot, the second I saw the picture with Milo getting carried by a bunch of fat neckbeards I realized the 'alt right' is dog shit. All these alt rights are beta pussies r/atheism 2.0. Fuck those faggots, I don't know why anyone on pol would associate themselves with the alt right. Faggots and niggers should be hung. Milo is a faggot nigger lover.

So Milo, Gavin McInnes and Paul Joseph Watson AREN'T alt-right????

Who says? WTF you talkin about?

Milo was always controversial here. Not so much even for him being a faggot, but him being a massive attention whore, which has always been anathema to Anons.

He's like a tripfag manifested in the real world.

>Milo
>racist
pick one
He has a black boyfriend.

Who cares about the (((altright))).

>kangaroo

I picture anyone who identifies as altright as one of those fags who like to listen to Jew Rogan or Sam Harris.

Good, the (((alt-right))) and r/the_donald will be the ones in the wreckage

Fuck forgot the parenthesis around that jew (((harris)))

Alt-right = piss drinking jews, trannies and faggots.

They themselves and the actual people who made the alt-right.

How many times does Milo have to say that he isn't alt-right for you to kill yourself already?

When has Cred Forums ever liked him?
He is a emasculated cross dressing jew faggot who likes black cock.
He is the posterboy of everything that is wrong with wesern civilization.

This is Cred Forums. We don't care about the AltRight, the right, the left, or any of that bullshit. All that matters is pic related.

So you telling me that Jewish people who use YouTube and Facebook are alt-right leaders? Alt-right is against establishment, if that's the only thing it is, YouTube is establishment. Those people you mentioned are are useful tools, but now they think they are something more. You should know a double agent when you see one and stop using the double agent as a leader.

The only way Milo got and maintained relevancy was through Twitter.
Now that he's banned, he will be forgotten about.
The petition to unban him took off but fizzled out after a few weeks.
He just used the Trump movement to push his own agenda and brand image.
This is incredibly lame attention seeking, even by his standards.

People didn't like him, but people liked his actions.
Now that he is acting like a complete faggot and not doing anything good there's literally no reason to like him.

Altright doesn't exist. It's a meme. It was simply a shift in right leaning politics by the general public and that's it. Existing establishment republicans or democrats were neocons and not true to their respective party ideology. Nothing changed. The public hit rock bottom with those in power across the board and want fresh blood.

I don't give a shit, as long as he breaks the current left dominance in media and academia

no one else is having the effect he is

Said it over and over again and too many of you didn't listen.

These skypes infect movements and cultures and they take control and poison them. EVERY time.

You cannot have a true conservative or nationalist ideology if you allow skypes any influence in it.
LET THIS BE A FUCKING LESSON.

Aussie's look to be heading towards UK's authoritarian regime. USA isn't that much better but there is the constitution which does enumerate certain rights and we have guns (if only we'd use them). Mainland Europe looks similar to UK too as does Canada. They fucking arrest and fine you for Kikebook posts even it's sad.

I'm most offended that he was carrying a Bible. This reprobate belongs with Hillary.

>hate him now

This guy's been shilling himself on Cred Forums nonstop for MONTHS

Did you really never question the threads full of 1 id posters all saying, "wow milo is based" and never responding to or discussing anything with each other? The spam was so goddamn blatant.

The problem is that most white people start considering someone a friend just because they're doing something that benefits them.

No one ever had to ''accept'' this guy in a ''movement''. He simply wrote objectively about nationalism, conservatives and that kind of shit. Cool, whatever. I don't like the guy but he did us a solid.

These idiots take it too far. They start praising him and falling for his narrative. He calls himself a ''glorious faggot'' and talks about how great he is, so naive white people fall for it, they start calling him a glorious faggot and how based he is.
We didn't accept the kike. The idiots who attend his speeches and follow him on twitter developed a cult around him.

It's a sham.

I just hope this is a lesson to anyone who got attached to this guys' personality cult

Should apply to trump too, desu. Just because Trump's a good thing for america right now; doesn't free the man from criticism should he be elected, and I just know there's a shitton of fagtrons here who won't see or understand that, and will excuse any and every mistake he makes.

This Milo hate is annoying. He's an asset to us.

i went to the thing tonight.. the size of the nose on the kike rapper was incredible.
imo the lecture was pretty lame. kind of funny listening to the chatter in the people in the auditorium though. a few favorite things i overheard:

'who was romneys running mate.. what was his name.. ron paul? man i love that guy'
'i mostly follow paul joseph watson'
'i dont like this drag shit'

pic related, the SSID emitting from his tour bus (lol)

That really is the problem.
People are just so dumb. They are hopping on every bandwagon they can and they don't even know why they're on the bandwagon.

When Trump wins I am going to criticize him. No one is perfect and there's plenty to disagree with when it comes to running a country.
These faggots really do not understand why we would keep our mouths shut until he wins the election.
These faggots did not understand why we didn't run Milo out of town when he was giving fair coverage for Gamergate and was against the media.

This is why we need to uplift the good people like Ramzpaul, Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.
Richard Spencer recently talked about Milo, and he's basically saying what you're saying. You can see Milo as doing a good thing, but the moment he slips up you drop him like a sack of shit. They're very skeptical of him, but that doesn't mean they just scream KIKE KIKE KIKE either.

Nothing wrong with fucking a hot tranny, at least if you're from around these parts (I mean Cred Forums, not Australia - It's pretty fucking wrong in Australia).

I watched it live and the whole thing was terrible, the audience did not like it either and he seemed to notice no one was laughing at his jokes anymore. The whole thing was just edgy and cringe worthy

Not his best moment and not my kind of humor,

jumped the shark, in drag

though it's funny that libs can't make fun of this trainwreck, without offending the queers

What is it that you libtards say. "Physiclly remove" huh?

I feel u

For the last 3 years or so it has been a sort of empty barren space of
>post feet
>i love [some gook]
>who /[someshitmeme]/ here
>i want to kys for [some e-celeb]

It's truly a case for ending /vg/

I don't get it, is this staged so South Park creators have something to mock on?

The "alt right" is beyond saving. They are all faggot enabling degenerates high on kike media who basically support all the leftist shit sjw just in non crazy version

These people wont save anyones nation

Thumbs up if you follows the Third Way instead this "alt-right" degeneracy.

milo is getting lots of support for our side we should appreciate that

do not divide us up, we need to stick together to win

That doesn't mean we should start sucking his dick every time he walks on stage to talk about black dick or starts insulting the country he is visiting by signing their anthem in drag.

If the support we're getting is the kind of support that talks about how conservatives are the new gay rights champions I think it's better if they just fucked off.
If winning means becoming the thing you are fighting against then you're not winning.

Die

T. Alberto Barbosa

trump is not against gay rights and neither are most of his supporters, we think people should be left alone when they are not harming others

don't pretend you are a trump supporter if you disagree with him on everything

Fuck man, why did this guy have to go full retard. I remember people being cool with homos because of him, now he's a total narcissist kike. Tbh we should just be rounded up and nuked.

>we think people should be left alone when they are not harming others

Good Goy accept the faggots and have them rewrite whats normal
youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU

The only altright guy I follow is Morakiu

lel fuck off dumb cunt

I am not against gay rights either.
Do you not realize how FUCKING INSANE HOLY SHIT things have gotten when me speaking out against Milo being a complete degenerate and him talking about black cocks is me somehow being against gay rights, or some shit.

Are you insane?
When was the last time Trump got on stage and sucked a black dildo? When did he say that gay men need to suck black dicks?

>being upset about a fag dressing like a girl
Go join the GOP. What the fuck is this, the 90's? Would Marilyn Manson offend you then, too? Christ.

He's a useful idiot.

>first point is the slippery slope fallacy

can I point out that I am a libertarian on this issue like most trump supporters, we dont believe in forcing others to make cakes or do weddings for gay people, just that gays should be given equal rights under law like everybody else

See this is why Islam is winning because their savagery is starting to look sane compared to the shit what the West is supporting

We're not alt right, so who gives a fuck.

They made it up so they can ridicule it and put their entire opposition in the same basket.

fk this senpai.

>Defending this piece of human garbage

He hasn't done nothing besides triggering land whales in their safe spaces, anything a white male can accomplish with ease. He's a degenerate faggot kike that is trying to subvert and discredit the (((Alt-right))), its more obvious now then ever.

The sooner he suicides the better

Theres not fallacy the whole video is documenting the change over the last 10 years ever since theyve normalized faggotry

>just that gays should be given equal rights under law like everybody else

You dont deserve equal rights when you are mentally sick and a health hazard which is the majority of faggots if you go by CDC stats

GOLDSTEIN

he is trying to be funny and entertaining as well as thought provoking, generally that's a good thing

trump is a different person I don't see why all of his supporters have to be clones of him

The wall just got 5 feet deeper.

>mentally sick health hazard
What cdc stats exactly? I don't know what you are talking about.

gays have the right to marry women just like the rest of us. the underlying principles involved behind the faggot rights movement is jewish and so are you

is this where you pretend to be stupid now and have to be spoonfed the elephant in the room?

except they are gay, it's not an illusion

>you are jewish
laziest pol answer

slippery slope is not a fallacy

Is he a National Socialist? No? Then he doesn't speak for me.
Fuck the alt-right.

The world is not black and white.
Just because someone isn't as articulate and presidential as Trump doesn't mean they're a degenerate co-opting a movement to push degeneracy down everyone's throat.
There can be a middle ground.

iktf lad. Pretty much FA because of this, why are all homos such degenerate leftist cancer?

>National Socialism
Literally the niggers of fascism

Reminder that this flaming faggot has done more for white people than all of you put together

Milo is a useful idiot. I'm surprised you clowns haven't come to this conclusion yet.

so that's your great problem with gays? I am pleased you care about their health so much.

getting an std is a risk you take when choosing to have sex, when you are not gay, their higher rates don't affect you

you should wear protection with someone you just met anyway

>no fucking point in dressing in drag and singing the national anthem in front of a majority conservative crowd who already feels attacked by the leftist establishment.
When did Australia lose their sense of humor? Did abos steal it and sell it for gasoline to huff?

this
kek is reddit tier trash and so is most of the rest of Cred Forums

>a libertarian does something
>FUK DA ALT RIGHT XD

You do realize that not only the alt-right are seen as nazis, but it was started by white nationalists? The only ''problem'' you should be having with the alt-right is that they aren't dumb socialist helicopter passengers.

>milo
>white

Try again.

He may be an obnoxious fag but he's a useful idiot for us; he directs people to r/the Donald, some of whom come here for their pill taking. You can hate him all you like but he's still an asset

if this is what represents us then i want off this fucking ride.

i guess he's useful if attracting deeply unfunny reddit browsing 16 year-olds going through an edgy phase with no real conservative convictions, much like himself is what you desire.

>milo dressed in drag so here's the keys to the white house hillary

The media created the "alt right" label and they'll do what they want with it. No sense in freaking out over something we can't control, besides explaining to anyone who asks that we don't accept the name.

Besides, it's good for us to have a gay racemixing Jew "on our side", it makes us look a little less like Right Wing Death Squads When?: The Ideology

>alt-right internet celebrities
Literally who?

He represents you if you're an Israel loving Libertarian who believes the wars that America started in the Middle East were just and should be continued.

Honestly, he'd enjoy Hillary as a president a lot more than Trump.
It sure as fuck does not represent me.

Milo is not alt-right.

CIA musta slipped him some crazy pills

>alt right
there is no such thing

it doesnt exist and stop trying to force it

I'm 100% that is at my university, but I was busy meeting with recruiter for internships

the Geert Wilders of our generation, based Milo. All the 1488 gaybashing is just left false flag operation to divide and conquer.
Praise Kek

reminder.

CRINGE

Couldn't even watch that carcrash

If you actually, unironically look up to this dumb faggot I think you should really just kys

plz be my ai gf

>represents us
Alt-right is represented by dank memes and free speech, not this faggot. There is no leader. We're cockroaches crawling from the darkest corners of the Earth to conquer the world.

I don't understand the outrage. It's funny.
Loosen up, faggots.

He's right, ya know.

Don't forget about Yuri, folks.

can't watch this shit. What was his point? Is he already trying to subvert the movement or did he actually have a point in doing this?

Yeah, It should be a side issue but i don't really care about people in drag or homos as long as they keep it sensible. There are a few bars or some district and that is it. It is a TINY group.

The worse thing is the way it is played up as a huge group that deserves to effectively "own" San Francisco in spirit or disrupt others rights or liberals teaching kids how to suck dick covered in shit while still in the formative stages because some said that is a good idea and you can't question that... that IS subversive and detrimental.

Getting access to and being able to freely communicate and build consensus about a conscientious society with homos is important. hypersensitivity only gets in the way of that dialogue, on all sides.

I think more of them agree with conservatism than you would think, even if they are outside it's mainstream, but they are trapped in a liberal la-la land filled with AIDS.

>fag shills himself on Cred Forums
>we ever liked him
I hope these people and the snack bars roof each other and leave the Aryans in peace to explore the universe

This

This guy gets it. Not sure why Cred Forumsacks are so analagonized about this when they can laugh at the absurdity of everything else.

Milo's a gay, (now) cross-dressing Jew. If that buffs him from attacks by the liberal machine, all the better. He's still showing up to colleges and getting would-be conservatives energized, and fence-sitters wondering why the Left is so unfunny and trying to ban him from appearing.

He is selling the same talking points you agree with, because he got them from you. Milo found chan culture and Cred Forums during GamerGate. He may the physical manifestation of shitposting, and a gigantic faggot, but he's our faggot.