youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
youtu.be/23mnYwbQYec
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many episodes in s01?

6 you stupid fucking leaf

HOPEFULLY 100 i fucking love this show, it makes me feel connected to someone, like sam and charts and nick get me idk

Nick was great in e06. I loved the baseball scene - scholarship, duke, mercedes

How long until that video gets taken down?

Good evening Sam

I gotta say this sixth episode is exactly what I was hoping this world peace shit would be.

I literally watched the whole season twice tonight
>wheelchair pickup (david duke)
>I didnt trip your wife
>toss it
>not my husbands sperm
they're all really good

>That redpill at the end of episode 6

he can't keep getting away with it

hey buddy, what's goin on?

You just tripped my wife.

i wouldn't invite you over to my house to drink wine at a party to throw your wife through a coffee table

Nick, we're talking about my wife here for christ sake you just tripped her I watched ya do it with my own eyes.

can i tell you a secret?
[spoiler]I THINK THE COACH IS A PEDOPHILE[/spoiler]

>I watched ya do it with my own eyes
i couldn't hold my shit at how calm Sam was in that bit

Was that skit a commentary on something else? Or was it just at face value a man that was almost indifferent to his wife getting thrown through a table?

cucks

i know the baseball skit is like a new favorite for me, the old one being the wall show and the david duke reference skit.
youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM

his fucking face when he eyerolls at nick gets me everytime.

cucks, distrusting the family establishment, charls a cute

Cucks? As in, people that won't confront someone because they're a bitch?

>he's still getting away with this

>are we really gonna sit here and go through the rigamaroo?

Fucking crying during that sketch boys probably my favorite next to the wall show

Yeah. Like "talking it out" doesn't really help the situation when your wife gets thrown through a coffee table

imo not all of sketches have a "meaning" the baseball skit in ep6 for example. I think it was just supposed to be funny

People who have no pair bonding with their own marriage partner because they sleep around and only got married for financial gains.

Yeah, I wasn't sure. Most of them have meaning behind it, just wasn't sure if I was missing something

but yeah I can see how this might be part of the point of the skit

what did sam hyde mean by this?

not that user but yea he's being a bitch going to the ends of the earth to avoid actual confrontation

yeah, but it's subject matter was pedophilia and the destruction of youthful innocence kinda like how the ep ended with the nu male children bit

I think he said
>I watched you do it with my own two feet
youtu.be/23mnYwbQYec

by the way there was an alt edit for episode 5 for some reason but i can't find it now

it had some other jokes in the weightlifting skit, different camera zooms and jokes and the transitions were different

The call me Peanut Arbuckle, they call me Mr. Gogo Nuts

oh my god he did what the fuck

If every sketch was as good as the wine party sketch this show would've smashed records.

they call me PINEAPPLE MAN

>my ovaries feel like hot soup looking at my future son

they call me doorway

i like how the season just gets gradually better, more artistic and more focused on production the longer it goes on

they call me pink dress

i heard it was beating eric andre, but I'm not sure how significant that is

i just hope they get a bunch of seasons

Look at the post above you

That xfinity brodcast has different edits than the OP does. pretty significant ones too

Yes, that's true. He still says it though.

ahhhhhhh, i watched the xfinity before the regular ep
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

still prefer the xfinity

>I gotta say this sixth episode is exactly what I was hoping this world peace shit would be

every sketch in episode 6 except for the party-rats skit is what the filler sketches in other eps should've been replaced with. just like the poison water sketch and the dating game.

just go straight for the fucking neck with the dull hatchet and don't stop choppin' till something drops.

Why is it that all "redpilled" people invariably turn out homosexual?

>he wasn't that cute haha lol
>oh he's famous haha i kinda miss him lol

Well, at least he knows how to act like a woman.

TOSS THAT

Once the paycheck clears gonna buy it on Amazon

Jesus Christ you 19 year olds really need to kill yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Daily reminder that this is made up BS spread by tumblr people triggered hard by Sam

The madman. This will never be topped.

You all need to kill yourselves asap.
Kill yourselves in a very fast way. comically fast. jump out the nearest window and swan dive so the neck lands perfect neck snap jump
To comit suicide is the only way for world peace cancellation. we must kill ourselves in the most torturous way possible to show adult swim
how sad we are that world peace was cancelled please do not fail to do this kill yourselves if this show is cancelled.
I tried my best.

All skits have meaning, lurk moar.

Daily reminder that the savior of the white race fucks men in drag

The "girl" used in this pictures cams on cb, pretty sure the image is bullshit but im gonna ask "her" anyway.

So which particular talking point/YouTube video/standup/[as] episode trigger you, friend?

get it off your chest

What's the significance of the chirping bird sounds after she falls through the table?

>Oh look your wife just got out the oven

kek

Didn't remember the victims line of this
>Remember to pay homage to the white man
>Thank you whitey
>Yo, but you're better
>We are one people united in a social movement
>We can all be victims!

There's gonna be a season two I hope

>If I don't get a second season somethings gonna happen.

The madman himself, and the full season link is gone.