Remember when we were liberal and against the police state?

What happened??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Reddit nation attacked.

We grew up.

we grew up

Gamergate caused a nice pivot

le groo up maem xD

Maybe we try ancap after the nogs are dealt with

Leftists became more authoritarian and self-righteous.

We are still against the police state, the only difference is that we are now right wing.

Don't worry, we will be fighting against this soon enough give it about 6 years and Cred Forums will be left again

It's strictly against Anonymous policy to actually go outside. So that guy can't be Anonymous because what makes us Anonymous is that we are NEETs and Hikis at home shitposting on Cred Forums all day long. Not actively doing shit.

>we

Which explains the sjws. Bunch of man children who refuse to grow up

we were never liberal, we were libertarian. That was before the hard swing to the left in the culture. We are still anti-authoritarian, just now we are taking a "fight fire with fire" approach.

you mean got duped

also this. the left swung so far out they are race rioting against a police force that risks their lives everyday so some nigger gangbanger doesnt drive by some other nigger hood

Liberalism became cancer.

Its depends on where the establishment is. Its its left, we're right, and vice versa.

Good ol' days

I don't know how old this pic is, but le user mask stopped having anything to do with Cred Forums or Cred Forums ideals around 2012.

Remember when we wouldn't stop sending a mother gore pictures of her dead child. What happened?

That was about
#everyonematters

Not one special people.

You would know the difference, if you had been here, cherry picker.

um i still am?

Hey oldfag here, we were embarassed by those retards and they were never part of anything resembling a majority of users from the time period

the memes were alright

we still hate pigs.

we just hate niggers more.

>le right side of history

>became
it just grew more apparent

You can't go back from the red pill.

We realized Leftism is a trojan horse to usher in the police state.

They started licking boots

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

like the judo martial art, ((())) subverted the punch with it's own force.

>fedora in the background

Now we're conservative and against the police state, because liberals are the ones that allow it to happen.

We realized it was a deeper, more complicated issue than "the police state" and that the problems we perceived as evil were far deeper, far greater than we could imagine.

We were innocent then. Full of idealism we were ready to tackle the world. Then we fought the Hydra. We slew head after head after head. Everytime we took one off we thought we'd won yet more would appear (much like the photo ironically enough).

We began to wonder why this kept happening, why the Hydra and not the Cyclops - you know, something solitary and concrete...

And here we are.

LIberals became the police state.

>we

I think we stopped believing that eventually the left would change, would rein itself in, would eventually mature, would eventually co-operate with the rest of us and work to better everyone, not just themselves. Instead it spun off in the opposite direction.

>implying
Kill yourself lolbertarian.

Yeah, I feel like going to a ghetto and protesting against police and then getting knocked out and robbed by the oh so poor minorities I'm trying to protect.

This.

We are against a police state, for normal humans.

We don't live in a police state.

Niggers live in a police state because that's what they want. Comply or die.

We started getting robbed.

So many newfaggots here who actually think anonymoose was leftist garbage while we were involved.

If you don't want an Orwellian police state you have to oppose Muslim/3rd world immigration because that's an excuse to build one.

Le people don't change over time maem xD

I used to be sheltered by my parents, make little to no money, and thought that groups were being systematically targeted by the police.

Then I moved to a place with a high crime rate and figured out the truth.

this tbqh

/n/ was 90% anti-OWS. Fuck those hipster faggots.

This. Pretty cringe looking at photos like that desu

Alot of us were more naive then. And Anonymous was real power then, not these weed smoking pretenders. I saw some druggie looking nignog wearing the mask at an anti Trump protest. Anonymous is dead.

Also it's not quoted often but Wikileaks had been VERY influential toward our change of outlook.

Back then many of us were politically libertarian because we saw Ron Paul as the outsider. Now we agree with Trump because he is the best chance we have and he's damn entertaining too.

Give it 6 years and we will be pushing hard to get somebody to replace Trump when he gets into the second term slump. I was pro-Bush back in the 2000s, then he fucked everything up and I was against him, then I was pro-Obama until about GG and the immigration crisis, now I am pro-Trump.

This, we were blind idealists. Idealism is fine but one must be realistic in their approach and views. That's also why a good chunk of us are still libertarian and not full 1488er

because police are the most red pilled people on the planet.

they hate how this country is run like the rest of us. they are in the middle of the system and see its fuckery everyday

honestly, this

So you're saying that you're a contrarian moron?

Everyone you backed turned into sour apples

The occupy movent set out to go after (((wall street))) but was quckly co-opted and taken over by a bunch of directionless retards feeding off of identity politics.

Nobody was, Anonymous was a catchall to rip up the liberals and put them into a useful idiots pile by Soros.

It worked and he had fun with it, making the internet scary and pushing bills through senates.

Now he is taking the useful idiots out of Cred Forums and such with the frog god nonsense.

Same thing, you're all delusional useful idiots worshiping a deification of Soros..

Sorry.

we grew up

Le Kangaroo Jack Man wisdom

Come back when you guys have Burger King

It is called balance of power. You can't have one political party have power for too long or they end up becoming authoritarian. The Bush administration went off the rails in the late 2000's and Obama is going crazy now. If history is an indicator Trump will also start to lose it towards the end of his second term. That is why there are term limits and the if a president does well they can get 2 terms. There is a reason why the parties keep taking turns getting into office.

>he thinks that "liberals" don't want a police state
Go look at Europe. That is what they want U.S. to be like.

shut the fuck up fuckboy

You disgrace those dubs.

The memes are better now though. So we don't even need them.

Chanology happened and retards thought "Anonymous" was some kind of dark anti hero club for fighting evil

The guy fawkes "Anons" are the pinnacle of irony as they drift closer to fascism without even noticing it because like a lot of people they think fascism is the sole domain of the right

So you admit you're just an idiot. They were both globalists. You supported the same candidate literally twice.

A police state is pretty bad, but police are not inherently evil. Most are stressed, overworked, and just trying to do a good job.

Guy faggwks are just retard liberals who believe that replacing the government with a communist state will fix all the problems and niggers dindu nuffin.

>Gamergate

Yep; Gamergate = anti-feminism = "muh cultural marxism" = alt-right = TRUMP2016

...all because she had a feminist take on video games we didn't like.

see
Its actually a fundamental of how government works. You have to have opposing sides to offset any major accumulation of power. Besides they tend to annoy me in the last 2 years, which isn't too bad.

Police were turned into sanctioned nigger killers. That's when I really started to support them.

We grew up. They didn't.

Your nuts dropped, remember?

We have children to protect now

Muh cultural marxism; free speech for everyone but communists and feminists.

>We grew up.

BWHAHAHA!!!!

We're still borderline on that with the perpetual war we have with an otherwise shadow enemy. Going full blown against Islam would make it far stronger though.

They're the same side. They've been that way since, at minimum, Bush Sr. You're still an idiot. Vote Trump to your hearts content. But pay attention dude.

Realized the hordes of poor animals are more of a threat than police are.

/n/ was pro-OWS before all the progressive stack faggots took over

The left radicalized and turned into everything it stood against.

>peaceful anti-authoritarian protest
>googles chimping out
SAME THING

We also saw that the Neo-cons and the democrats were taking us down the same path. Honest to god now we have someone for the first time that's not following their agenda.

:3

Trump will open up liable laws and millitarize the police... it's just what Guy Fawkes would want right?

youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM

How so? The main beef back then was anti-corporate takeover of democracy, NSA spying, income inequality, Israeli occupation of Palestine, and foreign wars.

The left still stood for more or less the same thing. Cred Forums is the one who's being contrarian and moving right

Maybe you should read a history book. The left has always been like that. There was a weird shift in the 60's or 70's. But we're switching back. The left is authoritarian and the right is classically liberal. Read up on the history of the Civil War. The KKK was created by and for Democrats.

Liberal and libertarian are not the same thing

No, I will be right wing and continue to oppose leftist if Hillary gets elected. As I said a citizen should never let one political party have too much power or they become authoritarian. If Trump gets elected for a second term I will be ready to go leftist to get him and his party out of office, because he, like his predecessors before him will fuck up and have to be removed.

And yes I can switch sides unlike you who has to stick to his values whether you are right or wrong. I am an independent

>Cred Forums is the one who's being contrarian and moving right

HOW DARE YOU!

What do you mean? I'm still against the police state.

>we
A huge percentage of Cred Forums despised scientology protesting faggots

You're misinformed and a retard.
*GG wasn't about Anita.
*GG was about Cultural Marxism.

It was waking white men up to how Marxists are pozzing vidya and attempting to resist it.
It was co-opted, though.

>millitarize the police
That has already occurred and will continue regardless of who is elected.

>What happened?

Remember when the left cared about worker's rights? Now they only care about the 18th gender and how many immigrants they can bring in for Wall Street.

There is no left, (((they))) saw to that.

Popular priorities change you dumb fucking nigger.
If current issues were the same as a decade ago, you'd be just as much of a faggot back then.

Don't break the law occupier of a penal colony.

>liable laws

Who cares if illegals/googles get roughed up?

I can tell you're a new-age liberal. You know how? You have zero knowledge on history. Find a history book.

>liable laws

Snowden showed us that we already lost the battle against a surveillance state

now there is a fight about who will lead the transition to police state

We are against the Police State, that hasn't changed.
The Left changed, it wants to be the Police State for "our own good".

That's more or less been a consistent theme with Cred Forums, we're a bunch of disgusting NEET perverts who screech at the idea of having our right to masturbate to lewd Mongolian chicken-scratchings even slightly restricted.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

>It was waking white men up to how Marxists are pozzing vidya

BAN ALL MARXIST VIDEO GAMES
(even though the industry and attached review industry are both pretty obviously capitalist)

Cred Forums is fucking retarded again.

MARA (Make America Retarded Again)

>mfw never been liberal
>mfw never been moderate

>I'm an independent
>I don't think for myself and I just support different values every 8 years.

You'll have to fill me in on what being a spineless jellyfish feels like. Also if you read my post. You'll notice that you just support the same party for a different reason. Congrats, sheep. The wolves will treat you kindly.

This.
We didn't leave the liberals, the liberals left us.

Those liberals took a hike and turned SJW, nigger loving Jew fucks.

Thread needs more pepe

MAKE AMARICA RETARD AGAIN!!!

Cred Forums - "politically incorrect" Christian Nazi satire board ie. fucking retarded.

You libshits really need to find a history book not written by one of your (((teachers))). Find a real history book. Then read it. I know your instinct will be to burn it. You're going to need to fight that.

How you ever tried playing the shitty games those sjws make? Depression quest and walking simulators devoid of any fun or creativity. You are damn right they should ban those shitty marxist games

We discovered skypes were the real root of all evil.

Yep; School is wrong, evolutionary science is wrong, climate change is a chinese conspiracy, don't listen to your teachers, don't trust (((wikipedia))) - trust POL have faith in kek, and just read hitler.... it's Cred Forums's path to greatness...|

......so yeah; this place is retarded.
TRUMP2016!!!! YOLO!!!

Have you tried NOT playing them?

You'll be eating those words.

I'll be waiting for you on the left, when your boy fucks up.

This

My only hope is that they do not harness the power of Kek and Meme Magic. The nature of the pendulum is to eventually swing the other way

That statement tells me all I need to know about you. Go house an abo. You're not best ally. You're just a faggot.

need to get rid of the violent disrespectful minorities before you can get rid of the police einstein

the liberals became the police state

I have always hated liberals with a passion.

We realised that Anonymous are really cringey.

>waiting for me on the left

You can go to bed sweetheart. I'm not going that way. I hated Bush jr., Obama, McCain and Romney. Because they all have the same bosses. Nice try subverter. But Trump supporters are smarter than you Hillary supporters.

Yeah but then I get faggots trying to shit up the rest of video games by growing up and making them all like there trash.

>Meme Magic

>Anonymous are really cringey.

There are alt-right cucks here who believe that meme magic is real, and education is evil.

Says everything about Cred Forums

>inb4 "Trump2016 is satire"

This is my favourite picture. Some of these guys were in my class (I'm a teacher). They thought they were so revolutionary. (This was the Sydney Scientology Protest, which was an utter failure).

>Yeah but then I get faggots trying to shit up the rest of video games by growing up and making them all like there trash.

Oh please tell me more about how the Jews control every programmer in the world.

The day Cred Forums was turned into a personal army.

the liberals become the police state supporting fascist

how is that not obvious. from not supporting free speech to supporting violence against those they disagree with the actively dont want to hear any one that disagrees with them

Wrong ya lying faggot. They are in New Zealand. That was the New Zealand protest and many tears (of laughter) were shed.

>actively dont want to hear any one that disagrees with them

= all politics

>alt-right cucks

You really don't know what those words mean do you?

>((((Anonyreddit)))
>we
WE WUZ LEEJUN
Kill yourself.

Did I say anything about the jews? No gamergate just taught me how much the media is controlled by these faggots

if you don't see the problem with major publishers putting the spotlight on Dragon Age - Interracial Gay Sex Edition instead of something that deserves it, your opinion isn't worth anything anyway

>Did I say anything about the jews? No gamergate just taught me how much the media is controlled by these faggots

No fucking shit; that's what "The Culture Industry" is but of course YOU CANT READ ABOUT THAT, because it's "Cultural marxism"

>if you don't see the problem with major publishers...

Same shit happens in EVERY SINGLE REVIEW INDUSTRY. Look at the Car review industry; look at the Fashion industy; look at better homes and gardens...

These people go to the same conventions, deal with the same products and companies; if you need a review industry to tell you what to like; GO SUCK A DICK.

liberalism became the police state you dingus

De gustibus non est disputandum; and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise.

we are still against it

its just that (((globalists))) are trying to federalize the police and thats what we are fighting

That was in new zealand, retarded kiwi.

that's just wrong though. if people in the car industry were trading sexual favours for positive reviews, they'd be out of business or in jail.

They don't. They can have their shitty games too.

The video gamers involved wanted to make sure developers knew that they were not interested in seeing their games end up like hollywood trash.

>if people in the car industry were trading sexual favours for positive reviews, they'd be out of business or in jail.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! THEY LITERALLY HIRE WHORES FOR EACH OTHER FAGGOT. You have NO IDEA.

Yeah and? I hated the "culture industry" demonizing my hobby trying to force me out with muh feels. That caused me to start fighting against authoritarians who where trying to force there views on what all games should be. Gamer gate informed me on how much idiot want to censor everything.

This is some true cancer right there

>if people in the car industry were trading sexual favours for positive reviews, they'd be out of business or in jail.

Sorry, this is the most hilarious thing ever said on Cred Forums... the level of naivety here is off the scale.

Since its conception, user/Cred Forums/"us" as the amorphic blob of internet shitholes, has neither been left or right.

We are not one person or one idea, there are many many viewpoints. What is consistent is the pushback against the norm and against authority.

The best way to describe a chan as a whole is anarcho-culturalists. We live to stir the pot, to fuck up what is viewed as normal and "good" to the dumbfucks out there that eat up whatever their masters throw at us.

Only difference is these days we know who the masters are instead of just memeing the public faces we were meant to go after.

GamerGate = "muh cultural marxism" = Frankfurt School = you forbidden to you.

>What happened??
SJWs and Fedoras sprung up when normies colonized the interwebz and those faggots need to be brought to heel, just like the googles.

Superficial whores who pose on the car and wash it topless and shit. W/e whores gonna whore, at least they can make money without fucking someone for it.

This is some true irony right there.
You fucking reddit leejun cancerfags who came in after the exposure from "teh lulz xD" habbo raids (that only faggot g00ns participated in to begin with) are why I exodused the imageboards in 2006.
Literally kill yourself.

We learned to be cucks and love slavery.

But what does that have anything to do with foreign policy? Back in the days most anons were against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Now people are scared shitless of ISIS and brown refugees.

What does gamergate have anything to do with corporate takeover of american democracy?

Just because the Guardian publication wrote 2-3 mean articles about your hobby doesn't mean they're in the wrong in other fields. Remember Guardian was the publication who broke Edward Snowden story. Remember Glenn Greenwald, Edward Snowden, Noam Chomksy etc were all lefty and stayed lefty throughout.

GamerGate=Exposure to the leftism=Research=Cred Forums=trump

Oldfag from pre chanology days. Chanology brought in a whole bunch of liberal moralfags who flooded the boards and then slowly died out and moved on.

We are still the same maybe we moved right a bit but the left shifted like 3 standard deviations more extreme causing us to look more extreme in contrast.

why do i think the google protesters would maim all these people for being white?

This is why nothing will ever be accomplished in america. the majority of white americans are stuck between the rich above them and the googles below them, and we'll be killing each other till the end of time.

What does gamergate have anything to do with corporate takeover of american democracy?

I believe the Guardian (on the face of it) against the corporate take over; but they have to sell that idea...

GamerGate hated on feminism which expanded to all "liberals" (a poorly defined group). SO just went retarded and fractured the right side of politics; and soon may result in a Trump presidency which is furthering those fractures.

We're seeing Fukuyama in action.

Those guys were cancerous moralfags that invaded during chanology and never left even when we kept trying to kick them out. I hate newfags like you that believe legionfaggots was originalfag Cred Forums. They were and always will be newfag cancer.

total meltdown.

I just want a functional society to raise my kids in. Is that just too much to ask?

Cred Forums and Cred Forums move against whatever is normie. we do it out of necessity. if the world gets too far right wing we go left, if the world goes pure cuck we go right. we are the balance

Googles.

Your thesis is inherently flawed, Cred Forums have been a hitler worshipping bastion even before /gg/

It's more like pic related. People are pretending to be racist and making racist jokes because let's be honest, it's funny to watch Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and John Lewis cry. But then real racist starts to come in and people can't tell satire from what's real anymore

Society is functional; we're just exposed to so much of it that is seems dysfunctional. The more widespread information reaches; the more demand there is to either break into a cultural hegemony, or break into smaller communities; but neither will ever actually happen. This is just our culture now; you can either by hyper aware or not care; and only one of those options is good for your mental health and local community.

You won't to feel better about the world? Get your news by stepping out the door rather than from your computer and Cred Forums.

>Your thesis is inherently flawed, Cred Forums have been a hitler worshipping bastion even before /gg/
>It's more like pic related. People are pretending to be racist and making racist jokes because let's be honest, it's funny to watch Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and John Lewis cry. But then real racist starts to come in and people can't tell satire from what's real anymore

True enough.

We're contrarian faggots that's why.

What's scary is that, one day, there will be none of us left alive to know this fact.
This must be how the german people of the reich felt as everything came tumbling down around them from all the outside forces stacked and colluding against them.

we grew up.

>Cred Forums
>normie
>we
>normie
>we

t. normalfag rebbitor

So many cucks here.

Go to any Trump general and CTRL+F "we"

The royal collective "we" has been used since forever

Many of us right wingers left for ocho chong in Nov 14

What bothers me about legionfags is that they took a lot of what some channers believed in like pro-anonymity, stripped it of all of it's lulz, dumped a shitload of carebear muh saving the world on top of it, and then did a 180 and ironically stripped themselves of all anonymity by attention whoring out in public. And that's assuming the average channer cared about anything at all outside of anime, fapping, and lulz if you were a Cred Forumstard which most of didn't.

Feminism and Marxism riped them apart internally.

Yeah, and we ended up here to distance ourselves from all of thatpozzed normie bullshit. Like clockwork they invaded here too. Time is truly a flat circle.

The communist jew did it; amirite?

Fucking Zombie Marx. If only we had global capitalism everything would be okay.

No stupid. She ran off with $2 million in donations and got her feelings hurt when a bunch of 13 year olds called her a cunt for it

We get it, your a skype. No need to keep bumping.

Yes, want 2 cyber?

n-no

How old? I haven't seen anyone pre-08 since back in 2012-2013

0.004% of police encounters end in police fatally shooting someone and a very large percentage of that is justified. You have more chance of being struck by lightning multiple times then being shot by the police.

This

Cred Forums is classically liberal, not neoliberal. Cred Forums is still against the police state and for small gov't to the best of my knowledge.

this

this shithole is still anti-establishment ofr the sake of being anti-establishment

it's just that it switched sides from far-left bush-haters to far-right jew-haters

>the memes are better now

*sigh*
If only you knew, kiddo... If only you knew.

like this post if you're an ancient fag :^)

how are you gentleman

Newfag here. What are you talking about?

Never really had a liberal phase. I kind of went straight into libertarianism and Alex Jones the second I got into world affairs and politics and gradually just grew more and more right wing over the years. Man, I remember the day when it really hit me that 9/11 was an inside job. It changed my entire world view. I think that was the first red pill I ever had. I don't understand how anyone could stay a liberal after learning even a little bit about politics and history. Like I understand why high schoolers are liberals but nobody else. It's an ideology for children

>The guy who made EFG draws furry porn for a living

What a life

we are still against the police state, we just realized that it wasn't a white state oppressing poor people, but a kike state oppressing whites.

our principles have not changed a bit. our facts have. we have always been against being controlled by big brother. we just now realize that big brother's name is mordecai.

Not surprising.

>millitarize the police

How is this a bad thing?

In my country they need all the help they can get.

There's a difference between making a stand against Scientology (which stalks, kidnaps, harasses, extorts and literally kills people) and taking a stand against not being able to suck my wife's boyfriend's dick in public and trigger words.

The nu-anonymous is a fucking joke, they're LITERALLY reditors who use that dumb mask to push their degenerate agenda. They don't even have good """hackers""" anymore.

Nu-anonymous is basically a bunch of kids who manage to take control of somebody's twitter account and post "wE R LejUn"

Anonymous was barely liberal, everything was done "for the lulz" and many people's lives were ruined in the process. They only appeared liberal because they were against the police. They were against the police because the police wanted to stop them making bomb threats.

> Militarized police against leftist and niggers
> Lying faggots gets shut down
My dick is so fucking hard