"The New Nigger" #5

#1 #2 #3 #4 This is it, most of you autists know the deal, all you have to do now is capitalize and spread this fucking shit like wild-fire.

Also reminder that Jews are Skypes, and they want to shut this thread down.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Google
m.reddit.com/r/googletown?sort=hot
youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY
youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is stupid

Why not simply use a word that we already have? Why not dindu?

Everybody make a new definition on urban dictionary. They can't reject all of us.

this isnt stupid

start using google

Gas the skypes

Yes but it's also hilarious if it would work.

oh look a filthy google

anyone with that flag, on this board should have to prove they are not a google

Did you even read it

Google is 10x as likely to be a felon as a white.

Sounds stupid to me user

Dindu has been found out, its like retard now and if we call them googles we can be sued under TPP for disparaging a companies name through racial slurs.

Quite a brilliant forced meme really. I have always said if you want to hurt someone, hit them in their pocket. What they want, is to make us suffer because we are the only ones aware, actually aware of what is going on.

They found their adversaries. They helped create them by unveiling a little bit of their culture to us that was hidden for a long time.

Its an interesting day really. Be assured we are all watched.

lynchin googles

feasible
there are many varieties of all pejoratives. I don't see why you can't have the equivalent when avoiding filters(essentially cunt=bitch, coon=jungleBunny ect.). knock yourself out, you mad bastard

Well, just shows that you are likely to be a google. Dammned googles. They do nothing.

Why can't Googles get a job?

Google using EBT

I like it. Let's do it.

fucking googly-mooglies need to learn their place

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Google

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

D O I T

Why did Lincoln free the Google?

Was the Civil War really about Google?

This shit will never work. I will continue calling a Nigger a Nigger.

fuck, forgot to add the board name

whoever started this meme probably feels like a badass

Actually nevermind, the old definitions are rooted too deeply, our energy is better focused elsewhere.

Hey guys is roody-poo being filtered or something?

Fuck Googles.

Day of the rope when?

Jokes aside, if this is gaining traction. Who are we going to name (((them))) after? I'd suggest coca-cola for their jewry with water in, well, actually about everywhere. Yeah, that fits, no?

>Gas all colas! Race-war now!
Mhm. Not bad.

this is tumblr trying to stop Cred Forums from using nigger.

I was walking down the street and saw a group of google in front of me on the sidewalk. I pretended I needed to cross the street so I could avoid them. We need to ship the google back to Africa.

Dindu gets you banned in a lot of places already. Hell, liveleak won't let you even type it in a comment.

Love it, isn't that cringey because reds and blues alike understand social censoring, and they will understand the intent.

Doing this in public, all the time now.

This is fucking retarded, kill yourself faggot(s).

it's already decided, (((skype)))

because the parenthesis are already there in the logo, and because it sounds like kike

>if we censor ourselves, we win

dumb niggers itt desu

tumblr detected

see

brilliant

Skypes, but we should focus on googles since they're much more numerous and will more easily cause a shitstorm should this gain traction.

We should call Jews YouTubes since you sounds like Jew, and since it is already called JewTube, and because YouTube is a lot more popular than Skype.

dumbass google cunt

this is fucking genius lmao holy shit

i fucking hate googles

> if you dont like my autistic idea you're a tumblrfag!

AYO WHATUP MY ANDRO

Words only mean what you associate them with user. How do you think a bunch of darkies on social media will react if they get bombarded with the word "google" in a racist context?

> Google detected

Bumping some oldies. Godspeed with the project, alphabet agency anons

most shootings are googles on googles

keep them rolling

Aw. But skype isn't as important. Getting a hit at the mega-corp that is coca-cola, would be just that more satisfying, no?

WE WUZ GOOGLEZ N SHIIET

he even has google eyes

So is nigger the new google, then?

What's the best search engine besides nigger? When I nigger "google" all I get are pictures of white college kids.

How about calling them microsofts instead? Much more on the level of google

Microsoft owns Skype

Hold up boys this may be really dumb. All Google has to do is add an exception where "Google", "Skype", and "Yahoo" are just excluded from the AI's list of no-no's.

It's pretty easy to do.

They own a lot of shit just like Google, why not attack the central company instead of one of its assets?

fuck they caught on lol
they deleted the thread

t. google

This all reminds me of roodypoo

no thanks nigger

Right. I forgot skype was microsofts now. Guess it works then.

I made a new thread

fuck, mods are quick
How do they know?

This sounds like a horrible ploy an SJW came up with to make us stop saying Nigger and Kike. Are people on POL really buying this shit?

this is genius

Just gonna put this here

Using it on here doesn't make any difference. You gotta go use it in places were people will notice it, and it can't be ignored like twitter and Facebook. Use your autistic social media empire. And probably this would demand more collective attention span pol has, but maybe I'm just pessimistic.

wait a while then we spam

Variety of googles:
- sand googles
- curry googles
- vodka googles
- potato googles

And don't forget, #googlelifematters

DEAD

Why can't Skypes be just nose google or coin google, or currency google?

it'd be funny if google and skype became racial slurs. keep nigger safe so you can savour it, nigger is a great word. crunchy niggers.

Which is exactly why we should do it

>89821428

u need to use it on twitters and shits

dude we already unleashed the monster. this will be on the news by next week.

Are there any black hate sub reddits?

Should we do just a general spread of this term around Twitter first or should we begin by focusing on specific tweets like

m.reddit.com/r/googletown?sort=hot
GET IN HERE

GET IN HERE

There's a major flaw with this plan. Google is censoring their search engine right? Well who the fuck is going to Google Google?

Yes it will work for a few things like looking up google maps with the search engine instead of navigating to it manually or something like that but overall pretty useless.

It would be better to find another universally popular search topic to replace Operation Google.

we need to come up with anti launguage for immigrants and other terms.

immigrants = skittles

t. Skype

Oh shit, maybe this is a better place to start. I still think Twitter would be effective at some point.

why dont just call them a term they use, against them, like white privledge

Why are you googles sperging out against skype?
what did they do?

on hillaries campaign website in two days ;9

>>Cred Forums56724208

Kek.

Get in here

While I think this is the right sentiment and an amusing idea, it's never going to work and I'm telling you this from a software engineering background.

Here is how it will go.
>Cred Forums memes googles hard for months
>algorithm starts to get confused
>someone tells engineers what we're trying to do
>lead engineer: lmao
>simply deletes google from all flagged metadata and goes back to fapping

Waste of time and effort, work on human minds instead of robot minds. They're not going to make the same mistake they did with Tai

I think it's more about having a racial slur that google cannot censor, rather than people getting pictures of nogs when they search for google

Definitely twitter. It's the best place. Google Twitter will pick up on it after a few weeks of memeing.

calm down skittles. they are owned by microsoft.

they can't trace it back to us thats the brilliance.

Still think this is stupid, but if you guys actually pull this off it be fucking hilarious.

But this is our biggest most daring meme heist so far.
Before this, memes were created naturally, we are not forging them.
We hold a great power.
Let our wings spread

*now* forging them

>hey guys. Instead of organising some sort of reaction to this, lets self censor ourselves while simultaneously advertising google! So rebellious!

Ok google
I mean, nigger

It still could tarnish their brand name

stfu google

Spot the Google

What makes you think the googles down at Nigger need any advertising?

I just opened Huckleberry Finn and the character is now name "Google Jim"

Whats happening

see the problem is, there is no link to 'nigger', this is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION meant to facilitate the move into censored internet via self censorship

Fucking idiots
Niggers

Its more about trying to make self censorship cool, nigger

hello google

Nigger is pretty ubiquitous at this point. it's be amusing if you niggered "google" and a bunch of googles came up

Google, goog for short is growing on me

kek, with enough use this can actually happen

skype rocks too cuz it's similar to kike in sound and intensity

You stupid google, go be a Skype somewhere else

Can anyone explain to me how they are going to interpret people saying 'google' as something they need to censor? Are you all literally school children being used to ease the transition into a culture of self censorship or what?

Will it help if we post google mems alongside?

Why are we doing skype though?

Yeah saying, "fucking googs", actually has a little bite to it.

if we upvote the new definiton of google on urban dictionary it will help to spread the "meme"

See the thing is, the censorship is going to be done by an AI, which will learn on its own which things are supposed to be offensive and which arent, and in turn will delete and censor results that it deems offensive. If we teach it that Google is offensive, google will be censoring their own results and in turn hurt themselves, unless they hardcode an exception for the word "Google", in which case we continue as is by turning their brand name into a racial slur.

I like this idea.

Do we capitalize the word Google, tho? Can't Google just run an algorithm that censors 'google', but keeps 'Google'? Is this even relevant?

yes except i'm using niggle search now

Goog/Google and googlers sounds nice

you just switched over to the google universe

>tfw google is an archaic slang term for gollywog

So what do we call the Muslims?

Honestly this is the dumbest fucking thin I've seen come out of this place. Nigger sounds so beautiful I will never replace it with google. Sounds fucking lame to call someone a Google. So fucking dumb you guys are idiots

googlywoog

Sand googles

no because capital letters dont have any affect on nigger searches

thanks for correcting the record

All it takes is one instance of intervention by the team that is creating it to not censor the terms 'google' or 'skype' and this plan fails. What makes you think they already haven't reacted to it?

This is controlled opposition to push a culture of self censorship in preparation for ICANN being transferred to UN jurisdiction

Samsungs

>Yahoos

i think its either pop-rocks or apples.

Apples.

Found the google

i quite like these for muslims, but this one

could be quite good for white people or rednecks, or even asians.

> Triggered goog

Creating new pejoratives for black people is not "self censorship" anymore that it was self censorship when people started saying "dindu"

who wants to goog-ify this?

change negro to google pls

I prefer pop rocks. It's a lot more subtle

I could see that if this were a mainstream site, but we are the "counter-culture". We subvert them

>mfw Cred Forums invents newspeak

Using 'google' in place of 'nigger' is most definitely self censorship, you're just being used mate

you forgot
- tree googles
- rice googles

You're obviously waving your dick around as a subversive element within this community.

Jizzlamists

>Walking down Street
>See a gaggle of googs walking toward me
>The alpha Gmail is in front blasting Google music
>I'm Feeling Lucky right now
>Pull out my Phone
>Call up the Local Klan
>About 350 results (0.37 seconds)
>Klan rolls up in several trucks
>We light the google heads up
>Walk around finishing off every goog
>Klan leader turns to me
>"We gotta do something before our planet turns into Google Earth"
>Finish walking to my home, Taking in the Street view

googa boogas and the skypes

it's pre-anti censorship.

experienced this problem before when relic censored COH2's chat.

fuck = garden
shit = pudding
fucking = gardening
pussy = flower
faggots = dudes

ASSAULT GRADE MEMES

i second the motion.

>pop-rocks

SEO professional here

One thing that will help tremendously is using both words interchangeably in the same post / tweet / website etc. Example:

>These fucking googles just think they can come in here and fuck up our country. Fucking niggers. Never trust them.

Also, don't worry too much about the google vs googles issues. Search engine algorithms largely consider a singular vs a plural as synonyms.

But it dosen't matter on Cred Forums because Google never link to Cred Forums unless you type "Cred Forums" on Google or one of the boards.

Bingbongs

What browser can we use? using epic privacy browser here. any other suggestions for an user to use?

Instead of "niggers gonna nig", we should say something like "Google performs searches" or "Google is a search engine"

So each time a Google acts like a goog, we say one of those two lines in twitterr

--->

missing the point

Google is singular

Googles is plural

Capitalization does not matter

You forgot snow googles.

Fucking googles and patreons.

>google earth

Im actually growing for the word "googs" my Skype friend

I'm not, I'm simply asserting what was already expressed in this thread. We're attempting to bypass word filters, and simultaneously make it uncouth to censor. I've not helped with this project because I just tuned in. I hope to. Quit shitting it up, Foster's

This is a trick to get you to stop saying nigger, dindu, etc. Stop this madness. I wouldn't be surprised if these threads were some part of Hillary's campaign against Trump.

Google is starting to censor "hate speech", so turn their company name into a derogatory racist word. It's like poopoo pepe and nazi pepe. You flip the SJW game on its head.

fucking googles, also skypes.

SKYPES are on full damage control...

The point is you are literal retards that think all your effort wont be for nothing the second (((they))) get wind of this

Protip- they already know

You're being used by progressives, perhaps niggers at google themselves, to self censor to prepare the 'counter culture club' for the incoming global censorship

This is a fucking awesome idea.

Fucking googles, get a god damn job and quit stealing bicycles.

patreons should be used for 'refugees'

thanks for the controller....

I still think it makes more sense to replace Jew with Patreon or paypal.

Lynx

Also, nigger is archaic. Cred Forums should instead make an effort to make Dindu become the new nigger instead of google.

seems too forced
don't see it happening in a week
screenshot my post

ahahahaha it begins

No those are dirty kickstarters.

>We gotta do something
>Delete cookies

Some Google raped a moogle and these Skype types sucked on a bebes benis

This.

You obviously don't get it.

>paypal.
this one, its subtle that implies we have to give them shekels. Keepin with the old meme: trust me goy, im your friend.

Fucking kek

AYO
SO YOU BE SAYING
WE WUZ
GOOOOOOOOOOOGLE
N SHEEEIT????

Both of rhese work for me

GOOG

This is the stock market ticker symbol foe google, now the alphabet company

Kek has truly blessed us

>Googs don't tip
>Googles lower property value if they move into a neighborhood
>That part of town is gentrifying, less googles every passing month, and the crime has decreased rapidly.

A special thanks to all out international brothers for making this go worldwide, I salute thee.

o7

May Kek bless us all

>google hangouts
The fucking skypes keep giving patreons free shit!

You guys will eat up any shit as long as a big thread appears and a lot of people agree to it. Gamer Gate was a false flag operation, this thread is too. You're all shills. I can't quite figure out why the Jews want you to do this, but you're falling into their trap. Gamer Gate and shitchan were planned from the start, they planned to fragment our community,

Sincerely, Agent Smith of Psychological Operations 5th M.A.A.

google u trippin if you think this is gonna work

dem skypes gonna fuck you ass up F A M

Bing = women / feminists

This thread just keeps getting better and better

>89851093
Nice try skype.

okay then. let's create a word that's worse than nigger every week. you can't censor a word that constantly changes.

the cypher of profanity.

Can you do anything with the paypal graphics? I already saw a skike star on pol.

underrated

Chimp out --> I'm feeling lucky
Bunch of Google's gathering --> googlehangout
Nignog speak --> Gmail

"A Google hangout might hit 'im feeling lucky'. Skype fully supports them."

women aren't words that need to be censored. Best not to complicate the newspeak.

based user!

Just google my shit up harambe

But Paypal didn't do nuffin. Unlike Google.

I really hope this doesn't die out after a week. It's genious

10/10

cant fucking hold my sides

no lmao women+feminists are just fucking buzzfeed

shouldnt chimpout be skype?

I want to see this on national news like pepe.

Agent Smith , report immediately to your local Memetic HQ for debriefing and re-assignment.

>Nignog speak --> Gmail

Why not google translate?

Exactly. They can't censor our shit. It's a win win

Skype is Kike already

Fucking google

meant to post this one

just imagine MSNBC showing this on the air and being autistic as fuck

Only as an excuse. The reason was whether the west would be exploited by the industrial based economy of the (((skypes))) or the agricultural economy of the southerners.

Googles gonna goog....I fucking lost it.

Skype is the new word for Jew

altavistas

Kek

GOOGLES

I HATE THEM

DE DA DUMMM

google translate is when googles become oreos and act like milkmen
guys, call white nationalists milkmen

World star

Found the google.

were thinking of replacing it with paypal my goog.

Look at this. 2 replies to my post are from countries that shouldn't care about American politics at all...its almost like Hillary Clinton members are using a string of proxies, which pick up IPs for random shit countries like Mexico and Colombia!

Now is the time to BE AWARE and employ CRITICAL THINKING. Do you really think jumping on a meme bandwagon is safe? You could be falling into a Hillary trap, right now we need to be doing everything to ensure that Donald will be the next president.

We are in the spotlight now since the Pepe incident. As I said earlier, I don't see the whole picture, but I'm sure you are all falling into an elaborate trap that will in the end, make Trump look bad.

As your lawyer would say---it's better to keep quiet than to speak, yet you guys are meming as hard as ever when the Hillary Foundation has its eyes on you as its largest threat.

whats a kike again?

Hmmmmm. How about this. When you post "stupid fucking googles" on social media, post a pictures of goggles so you can't get banned/arrested by claiming it was a typo.

You guys think japanese moot will wordfilter google like he did t.b.h. and f.a.m?

Nothing will be worse than nigger. You guys are equivalent to the corporate retards trying to push 'alt right' as a label and attaching an aura of fear to it. It didnt work because it was retarded.

This wont work because its retarded. If you replace nigger with google or anything else, you're essentially making a code only a small percentage of people will know about, the rest will think you're just talking shit, and the end result is self censorship

Nigger triggers the fuck out of niggers and the left, anyone trying to stop usage of that in favour of anything else is a subversive faggot trying to pish self censorship

Idiots

How long until this gets closed?

coloured == google :3

this idea is pretty fucking smart

Ya Google translate works better I guess

"I can never understand Google translate"

thanks for correcting the record tm

c'mon you guys we can do better than this

Replace [typical black crime] with Google.

"Hey, where'd you get those new shoes!"
>Oh, I just Googled them.

just keep it outside of Cred Forums

Leddit admins take a long while to respond to this sort of thing unless a shitstorm happens, so we win either way.

Hello Blacks, would you quit rioting for $400,000

youtube.com/watch?v=8MGyMXjXdyY

Pretty good desu. Ive been out all evening just saw this.

Fucking googles. Hang them all.

google can wordfilter google just fine user.

>when the new South Park is about us

Googs
What else?

Posting Skyikes

Come on man, it's a spoof off the matrix. Use your brain, stupid leaf. It's ironic.

What part of agent Smith did you not understand?

Fuck off shitbright

Since when does google censor nigger? Where's this announcement?

that's it, concentrate on those

Nice

How about 'useful idiots' to call yourselves

>t. a skype that lives off skype credit

Google made an announcement that they're going to start censoring hateful and racist search results to create a safe space or some shit.

"Goog" is pretty good, it sounds like an actual slur.

YOU STUPID FUCKIN GOOG

oh ok

thanks for correcting the record tm again

> Skyke

sounds like something an italian would use.

What's a bilderburg company that is fundamentally corrupt and monopolized?

>tfw google is an archaic slang term for gollywog

Fucking google, i'm going to stop watching the NBA now

I'm on board.

I think coming up with a concise dictionary would be a pain in the ass.

Why don't we just agree to exchange racial slurs with company names and that's it?

OY SKYPE.

THE APPLES KNOW

Nigger

Just testing to see if it gets automatically changed to google

jews

This is a retarded skype tier plan that even I wouldn't pull, and I'm a skype.
Goyim, I am disappointed in you. So, so disappointed.

does this mean i'm going to have to get a fucking iphone

fuck you

google has been shilling for hillary this entire campaign ya lousy goog

SKYPE THIS

Jesus, back when taco was there.

Irish were raped by black slaves.

This is some reddit tier shit.

Kek

can we use substitute faggot with reddit?

Sand googles

Guys we should spam this video to the googles. They will do anything for free money.

this is stupid

The method itself is reddit-tier, but not the intention.

Someone put the Google Play icon over that gif of googles shooting fireworks at each other

thats not the point, the slur is supposed to damage Google, because theyre being jewy and cracking down on us.

>m.reddit.com/r/googletown?sort=hot

How long before the normies catch on that this is the new coontown?

But are muslims Bings or pop rocks?

Oh shit, this is just a modern version of Operation: ReNIGGER.

I give it three days before this gets on the news. Excellent work.

lol the kikes got you morons to censored yourselves

nigger tier retards

Nice titties.

go prep the goog

>when your wifes boyfriend and her son are both googles

This is actually how it has worked in a past. Humans, especially hroupps have always created new things. This will be one of ours

Pop rocks, because they go pop.

googles gonna goog

We already "censor" ourselves by saying Dindu, this is no different in that regard.

BIX GOOG

Thanks for correcting the record. You really think they can sue anonymous? not the cringey group, but a real guy sitting in his basement in Florida posting from a vpn in LA?

This is fucking stupid.

What you do is call black people "criminals" instead.

Liberals can't argue against criminals and rioters being shot, and can't play the race card against "criminals".

This google thing is stupid.

WE

WUZ

SEARCHENGINE

>being subverted by niggers to stop calling them niggers

you fags should be gassed

A google hangout is surely a lynching

>Look at Pepe
And? Did you honestly fool yourself in to thinking Cred Forums or even Cred Forums had anything to with the ubiquitousness of Pepe?

I always did this. I guess that's why they switched to images.

dindu isn't a forced meme, leaf

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM

Microsoft is Our Greatest Ally.

Kek

Read the post dumbfuck, they're saying google cause stuff like "nigger" and "dindu" are already starting to get censored.

dindu was an organically formed slur based on real life observations

this is retarded shit

Sure Ahmed.

Yup lol

Exactly this.

People can't say nigger.

But they can, and will, say "google", and everyone will know what they mean given the context.

What does bix nood mean?

Kek, do you happen to have that thread about the guy who got caught presenting typing nigger into the captcha our of habit?

Post limit reached

It's already working.

Meme magic is a powerful thing.

I'm just happy that all of this will extra trigger the pooloos.

Death to googles

>the guy pointing at the goog is me.

Google it ya damn google

Excellent work, the seed takes hold

Do you google's criticizing this not know that this is how skype's infiltrate all the time?

For once, we get to be the skype's

>Dont filter "google"
>find results for "violent google beats white women to death"

GOOGLE = NIGGER

We have learned the skypes ways, and are greater in number, they have no chance to win the long war even with the googs on their side.

Are you retarded, subversion have been Cred Forums goto lulztool since its inception.

And you can't pretend watching how Google wil lreact to "Google" being a slur against googles isn't going to be hilarious.

the internet in general with a little help from Cred Forums subverted a half-assed "ai" (just another shitty chatbot) into a racist within mere hours of activation.

liberals can and will argue against any term including the accurate description "criminal" by pulling out their bleeding heart and showing it to you while talking about their feelings.
because they're retarded.

the point of replacing slurs with corporate names is to destroy any dictionary-type or other data structure the computer systems use to manage data, and throw in a proverbial wrench into the gears.
this is mainly against dumbfucks trying to censor the internet, not the common google in the street looting local shops.

muhfugga

Google handouts?

I still do this whatever a text captcha pop up, though it's very rare.

Skittles

Just so you know, history is created. We will create our own history for these words. However we neeed to reorganize if we want to change back to saying things like nigger and kikes. If too much time passes we cannot go back

The word isn't important, the intent is what matters, you filthy google.

HOLY FUCK CHECK MY PICTURE

IT'S REAL, TRY IT

Did you sign a non-disparaging contract when signing up for Google products?
If you didn't, you're good
Googles and Skypes can go fuck themselves

Who the fuck cares you fucking poofter.
Everyone will still know what nigger means, even in forty years you'll still be able to use it with the intended effect.

Google has no way out

>filter google
>now every message with the world google excluded

>don't filter google
>now racists can post racist stuff without being automatically censored

win-win

I fucking love this.

Also, it is not a bad idea.

There's a third possible win.
>google improve their ai te determine the word's intent on a case-by-base basis, meaning we're that much closer to the birth of the Machinegod

There's literally no downside with this scheme whatsoever.

Remember guys, Cred Forums results aren't displayed in Google searches so remember to post this stuff in other places

Woke up this morning to find Googleâ„¢ checkmated by anons. Kek

This, we have no excuse to start writing blogs calling out googles now. They've destroyed their strongest weapon against us, people can start calling out googles now and there's nothing they can do.

That's what the dozens of accounts in social medias are for, honey.

And remember the first rule of memetic warfare : always target people with a lot of followers, visibility and spread is key.

>implying there are no synonyms
>implying the notion of getting angry/offended at a simple word isn't fundamentally asinine
> implying you can't pick and choose the word you want to use in the appropriate context, you stupid coon/goog/negro/nigger/dindu

Lets hit them where it hurts.
Adwords = ???

When did Taytay grow curves? She's always been flat as a board.

WE
WUZ
GOOGLE

Will he ever come back and make another one?

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI