New South Park is looking mixed so far

New South Park is looking mixed so far.

>Troll targets women online (Police targeting Blacks) cucked

>Troll turns out to be jewish (Jews Behind it all) Redpilled

>Boys get blamed for it like the actions of one is the actions of all (Dindu Nuffin or NotAllMuslims) Cucked

What is your take /pol?

it's a fucking cartoon. i thought it was kinda funny.

I swear you guys read way too much into South Park.

>Police Targeting Blacks

C'mon. That's a fuckin' stretch.

>Troll targets women online

People think that guys disagreeing with women online is proof of how women these days are oppressed in western society.

Does the ride ever end?

They're just saying "don't feed the troll."

reminder that Trey Parker has a my wife's son

There is no connection here at all

Shitpost

Abstract interpretation of a literal representation is Liberal arts tier reasoning.

South Park is such a fucking eyesore that I have never, in my entire life, watched an episode of that shit. Who can handle the shit quality of the animated figures, or the high-pitched voices?

It's an abomination made by Jews (look up the creators) who use their cartoon to push for free-trade globalism and other Cultural Marxist objectives. The "take our jerbs" line, which is a typical Jewish way of trivializing the suffering and dispossession of unemployed, working-class whites who can't compete with slave-labor beaners, is a classic example of this.

>Boys get blamed for it like the actions of one is the actions of all (Dindu Nuffin or NotAllMuslims) Cucked
What?

>not gr8 b8 m8
>saged and hidden
South Park doesn't require interpretation to that degree, autist

Such the fuck up you little faggot. South park makes fun of liberals and conservatives equally. It makes fun of everyone equally.

>South Park is such a fucking eyesore that I have never, in my entire life, watched an episode of that shit. Who can handle the shit quality of the animated figures, or the high-pitched voices?

It's an abomination made by Jews (look up the creators) who use their cartoon to push for free-trade globalism and other Cultural Marxist objectives. The "take our jerbs" line, which is a typical Jewish way of trivializing the suffering and dispossession of unemployed, working-class whites who can't compete with slave-labor beaners, is a classic example of this.

man unable to watch a cartoon.

>>Troll turns out to be jewish (Jews Behind it all)
>Redpilled
It's not redpilled. They are making fun of conspiracy theorists.

why the fuck does Cred Forums care?

I couldn't help but think it was all about Cred Forums or pol. Just some feeling

South Park is shaping up to be about as funny as Louie

digits confirm the cuckdedness of South Park

I get the feeling that Garrison, who is the satirical Trump, is going to reevaluate his campaign after realizing he has no plan and become a lot more "presidential" similar to how the primary Trump was more rowdy and the general Trump is more calm. I also hope they go into redpill-detail about the Clintons

$5 says the boys as a whole are going to go in women haters club mode after they all got shit on by the girls.

In a twist Cartman outta everyone is going to become the girls secret weapon

Hahahahahahahahahah, yeah, I am sure those fucking Jews (the creators are fucking Jews) are super neutral lmao fucking bluepilled retard

Because of cultural libertarian nu/pol/ who think that them making fun of SJWs last season was really brave and redpilled

The South Park creator Jews love using their cartoon to instill hatred of the right-wing and of nationalism into millenials' minds. They are a part of the manipulative media machine that makes hatred of Donald Trump and the stereotyping of working-class whites seem "hip" and "cool."

The episode where Donald Trump was raped is a prime example. Typical Jewish obscenity and sociopathy.

"Haha you want to protect your country from a flood of invaders. Haha we'll take your concerns and turn them into a catchy phrase that kids will repeat to sound cool. Haha. Take yer jerbs. Haha." The Jewish elites are going to have a lot to answer for when a nationalist leader wins public office and their day finally comes.

why the fuck havent they said or done shit about Hillary

SP's political analogies have been kind of incoherent except for the last season.

You say this but right next to "taking our jerbs" was "manbearpig" and both of them ended up being walked back or ignored.

I literally dont give a fuck about any of that.
Other white people have never done anything for me. I dont give a shit if the jews are actually trying to get rid of them or not. Fuck all of you horrible bastards.

Most leftist usually get their political views from comedians and take it as face value.

at this point its very well likely they aren't even sure what to do that could trump the madness that this election cycle is.

Doesn't help they kinda killed off Canadian Trump early last season thinking there was no way no how he'd still be in the running and quite possibly gonna win it by the time the show returned

Because the creators of South Park are little artsy hipster Jews, elitist Jews who fear Trump's hostility toward globalism and toward their parasitism in the United States.

Its just a cartoon show man. pol is Eric Cartman

I've watched every episode of South Park except for this season, and I agree with you. I'd say it got worse over the years, but it's still Jewish propaganda.

>look at the creators

It's cucked. It has been ever since the 9/11 episode.

South Park is the new Family Guy. Garbage. Used to be a cool edgy show to watch when you were a kid but now it's just normal. Normie cartoon like the Simpsons

this

>it's a "Cred Forums tries to find the redpill in a satire show that attacks every side" episode

They did acknowledge that you can be unfairly branded by what one person does if he shares the same skin color/gender/political views you do. Do most blacks and other minorities view white people who "snap" indicative of all or most whites? I would say no. Even though libshits and progressive blacks love to meme on facebook " when a black person does it its in his nature but when whitey does it he's troubled." To often do they forget how much the whiteman pioneered modern society.

more like the Jews are the ones pulling all the strings....and it has both sides warring against each other. makes you really take a point and ponder upon it.