What's Cred Forums's consensus of The Bible

What's Cred Forums's consensus of The Bible

almost as good as Mein Kampf

There was a get that said it's the best

It's good, but I don't like how the Old Testament is so opposed to degeneracy while the New Testament is all about being cucked and being a hippy faggot. The Old Testament is "based", but the New Testament ruins everything.

that says the bibble

Trash, the church should have never creayed it.

It's the true history and prophecy of man from his creation to apocalypse and the teachings of Christ needed to warn us of the present and future times of our path.

Funny story about Joseph's wife's son's adventures with his fellow kikes and other assorted degenerates including lepers and whores.

Revisioned over many years, word of God.

It's good. But leviticus is an awfully boring read.

Christianity is a cuck religion.

It's simply glorious.
That's completely wrong. Can someone drop the image macro about how The Bible isn't nice at all?

Not once is it mentioning the word "trinity"
Nobody who met Christ said he was God
It wasnt till 400 years later that a bunch of people who never met Christ collectively decided he was God
This is idol worship
Trips

Praise him every day!

No it isn't. The Old Testament talks about how God fucking annihilates entire communities of people for invoking his wrath. It talks about how the degenerate, the evil, the corrupt will suffer for all of eternity. It's one big book of ass kicking from start to finish.

The New Testament just goes on and on about love, kindness, forgiveness, and other faggot stuff. It says that people can be forgiven no matter what they do. It ruins the bible.

>forgiving
>hippie
>literally names the jew as greedy and a devil
>jesus chased after merchants in the temple

Fucking leaves

>t. Someone who has only heard the faggy american preachers.

>It talks about how the degenerate, the evil, the corrupt will suffer for all of eternity

No, the NT is what introduces the concept in hell.

Hence why jews don't really believe in an afterlife.

>i-it's not cucked, it's meant to publically shame his opponents

Proto-Bolshewism as Spengler said. "It's the current year of our LORD, you're literally like Satan".

The Roman called him the son of god. So did his apostles

You misunderstand the leaf. God used to blow up cities and cast plagues upon his enemies, but now he chases after people with whips and calls them names? Even worse, calling them greedy because muh usury only made them more powerful in the end.

With such a weak God, Christianity has been cucked right from the beginning. It's no wonder people abandoned it for atheism.

That image
>strawman.jpg

Where exactly does evolutionary theory specifics there is no soul or afterlife?
Did the liquid come from a solid or was there always liquid since the Big Bang?
When did evolutionary theory get into abiogenesis and physics?

None of you are giving me any evidence I am wrong. I am right.

But even the whip thing is irrelevant. The NT is just queer hippie faggot stuff. It completely ruins the image of God as a moral enforcer. I was so disappointed when I found out that the NT overrides the OT. I always used to metaphorically hold the bible in my back pocket, thinking that I could use it one day when times are rough. But now, I know that I cannot do that, because Christianity is inherently cucked.

a tool to control people

Jesus was a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything
There's several groups of people that claim to know what he was talking about
None of them are right.

Ta gueule et mate ces doubles doubles

nice digits

Simpson in pythagorean numerology is 33.

O.J., O standing for 'orange' as a joke is also 33
This is why astro-nots got this nice suit as well as James Holmes with the orange hair.

The Goldman family sued for 33 million.

O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 33 years 13 years to the day after being acquitted for murder.

Masons are the reason no one opens a Bible these days thus the shitty answers in this thread.

Did the idea that Jesus wasn't God ever strike you as a possibility? Of course not; it's too complicated for your monkey brain.

Isn't Arianism heresy?

Maybe according to Catholics.

And the Orthodox.

Yes, I agree.

Are you retarded?

God you're such a simpleton. Is that all you have to say?

You leave me no choice when you act like you don't know whose belief system I'm talking about.

That means you got BTFO fag.

What is pulse night club

Jews wrote 100% of it, yet everything else jews write is subject to scrutiny on Cred Forums... really makes one ponder

>that damage control

:)

But it wasn't written by jews

Jews opposed Jesus because he wasn't the messiah to them.

Wrong. Jews opposed Jesus because he was not a Jewish Zionist Supremacist. Had he been the Messiah for any other nation they surely would not have cricified him

FAKE AND GAY

It was written by Hellenized Jews.

This thread is weird. It's full of weird people and weird responses.

Tfw get triple repeating digits and call it in the post and nobody witness

the prime disciple of KEK has spoken.

This is the word of God

Trips of lies

Jesus bloody told some high-ranking Jew that he committed the unforgivable sin that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. And how is the introduction of Hell not scary?

I'm not going to say what I've already said yet another time. Read my posts, FAGGOT.

>Did the idea that Jesus wasn't God ever strike you as a possibility?
He is obviously an atheist so yes, you on the other hand seem very confused like most christians in this board who struggle to reconcile their white nationalism with their non white globalist and weakness worshiping religion.

Every Word concerning the manuscripts are true however as Yesha'Yahu (Isaiah) says our interpreters have transgressed against EL ELyon
Yahusha (the Son) Messiah Ben Yosef (Suffering Servant/Saviour to His people) died for our sins (transgression of Torah, 1 Yahuchanon/John 3:4) was buried and rose on the 3rd day (Sign of the Prophet Yonas/Jonah are there not 12 hours in a day? Mattithyahu/Matthew 12:39,40 Yahuchanon 11:9) according to the Scriptures. Through His blood we have remission of sins (Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14) He is the firstborn of His Father's Creation (Colossians 1:15) and calls us to walk as He walked establishing Torah (Law commanded Moses at Mount Horeb) set free by the Spirit of Life in Him. (1 Yahuchanon 2:6, Romans 8) He tells us wheresoever the Gospel is preached we will be told of the woman with the alabaster box who annointed Him for His burial in remembrance of her. (Mattithyahu 26) Repent and Believe.
Catholic/Protestant teaching of 'Good' Friday - Sunday makes void the entirety of the Gospel omitting the third matter of first importance in saying Yahusha was in the grave 1 day and 2 nights (1 Corinthians 15:3,4)

When He came as Messiah Ben Yosef He fulfilled three of the Set-Apart Days/Feasts to the date, Passover Unleavened Bread First Fruits, of Leviticus 23 when He returns Messiah Ben Dawid He will fulfill the Set-Apart Fall Feasts/Days Atonement Sukkot and Trumpets likely to the date search these Truths out to meditate on in them is life.

>Nobody who met Christ said he was God
J
ohn 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

what did thomas mean with this?

This was revealed to my by the Set-Apart Spirit and is beyond reproach the Second Beast of Revelation 13 which looks like a Lamb with Two-Horns but speaks as a dragon is the State of "Israel it's horns Catholicism and Protestantism

Flee from the 501c3 hireling Circuses

If someone even an angel from heaven proclaims a doctrine out of the "New Testament" that is not in the Tanakh (OT) it is not true but false. There are only two Renewed Covenant Promises (Yirmeyahu/Jeremiah 31:31-37, Ezekiel 36:22-28) in the Tanakh 1. It is for Y'Israel 2. It's that His Torah be Written on our heart 3. It's for His Name's sake that we guard His Laws and Right-Rulings. 4. Gentiles must be grated into the sheepfold Y'Israel and their is one Law/Torah for the native and sojourner (Romans 11, Leviticus 24:22, Exodus 12:49)
The Lion of the tribe of Yahudah Messiah Ben Dawid (Conquering King) is coming to conquer and to damn (Revelation 19) before Him He will give power unto His Two-Witnesses (Revelation 11) they will prophesy 1,260 days clad in sackcloth in the days of their prophecy they have power to shut the heavens that it rain not and smite the peoples of the earth with plagues as they so desire if any man seek to kill them they must be killed in like manner and if anyone tries to harm them a fire will proceed from their mouth and devour them
There will first come a great falling away a luciferian left-behind rapture deception and the Son of Perdition will be revealed who exalts himself above all that is called God and sits in the Set-Apart place establishing himself Elohiym (2 Thessalonians 2) this is the abomination that maketh desolate spoken of by Dani'EL the Prophet and pointed to in Mattithyahu 24 by YaHUsHa firstborn and only begotten Son of YaHUaH. He came in His Father's Name, YHUH, and you received Him not if another come in his own name him you would receive (Yahuchanon 5:43)

Many will be given over to great delusion that they believe a lie and YAHUAH be justified in their condemnation for they refused to receive the love of the Truth that they might be saved. We see this in the Church today with replacement theology pagan fertility festivals winter solstice observance and left behind doctrine"

>Many will be given over to great delusion that they believe a lie and YAHUAH be justified in their condemnation for they refused to receive the love of the Truth that they might be saved. We see this in the Church today with replacement theology pagan fertility festivals winter solstice observance and left behind doctrine"

The lie is evolution so people become godless , why the fuck would god care if you have some wrong traditions

Thomas' words to Jesus in Greek literally read, "the Lord of me and the God of me." In Greek this is how one would refer to two persons. If one wanted to refer to one person he would say, "the Lord and God of me." This is confirmed by the first and Sixth Granville Sharp rules. However, Trinitarians make a convenient exception to the sixth rule for this particular verse.

There are actually TWO important things to see here. First, there is the fact that both nouns, (1) Lord, and (2) God, are each qualified by the definition article ('the'). Second, both nouns, (1) Lord, and (2) God, are qualified by the words "of me." This is also telling. Thomas could have said, "the Lord and the God of me." But he did not.

King james only begone with your satanic translations

Jesus was a conman and the Bible is bullshit.

>Thomas' words to Jesus in Greek literally read, "the Lord of me and the God of me.

Not one satanic bible version imlpies what you say , get behind me jew

No otherNT character calls Jesus “God,” which would depart from Jewish monotheism. Plus, John records two other occasions when Jesus’ antagonists accused him of making himself out to be God, and both times he then denied it (John 5.18-47; 10.30-37).

>Cred Forums's consensus
Stick around for a few months, then you'll realise just how retarded you are

>Can someone drop the image macro about how The Bible isn't nice at all?
This one?

Okay (((senpai)))

It's based.

>Jesus
>God
Why is this meme never up for debate

How hard is it for you to understand that Christ is talking about Father, not about God. Christ, Father and Holy spirit share the same essence of God, it's not hard to grasp it.

A really fucking tedious read. The first part is for the most part a list of things not to do for arbitrary reasons (like don't eat ruminants like rabbits and don't wear mixed material clothing) and the second part is the same story told four times.
The whole "don't do shit to others if you don't want to be shit upon" agenda that is being pushed with the bible is such elementary knowledge of morality and ethics every 8 year old gets it.
All in all 1/10, there are some crazy stories about dudes living in whales and whatnot that make it somewhat worth it but usually it's written like shit and it's a bore.

>The first part is for the most part a list of things not to do for arbitrary reasons (like don't eat ruminants like rabbits and don't wear mixed material clothing) and the second part is the same story told four times.
This suggests that you skipped to the NT before even hitting Joshua and then gave up entirely before you even made it to Acts.