Youtube Heroes

Anyone else terrified by how 'tumblr' youtube is getting here?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhrgmJbu98A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>People campaign on youtube about the broken moderation and monetization system
>They respond by giving more people the tools to enforce and exploit it more efficiently than ever

Now we just sit back and watch as the site flips a shit harder than REACT-World when Pewdiepie gets taken off Youtube for being a Trump supporter.

Disgusting.

>YouTube Marxism
>Someone give them a free helicopter ride.

Fuck this I'm going to Vimeo before JewTube is consorted completely.

Not unless we start raiding the feature

>mfw youtube heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=XhrgmJbu98A

the emphasis on reporting and moderating content is strange. and unsettling.

Here's a plan . A bunch of Cred Forumslaks follow along with Youtube's totalitarian tactics. Infiltrate the system and look like good shills by reporting meanies. Then when enough people get to the 3rd level of shill-hood , they start mass reporting all buzzfeed, NowThis, FemFreq etc. videos and get them taken down/monetization removed.

It's going to be an all-out flag war now.

Is pewds a trump supporter?

>pol collectively applies for YouTube hero
>hundreds of poltards become heroes
>pol tears the system apart from the inside by mass flagging every leftist video

>the emphasis on reporting and moderating content is strange. and unsettling.
Common user, what could possibly go wrong?

Wait... Your right user, normies won't leave JewTube, an we have a stronger motives. They may have just Made YouTube a prosperous place for us.

Gee I wonder who was behind this

ayy

>that cliche soulless corporate "YEAH! LET'S DO IT HAHA!" motivational rock music

the people who play that music must hate themselves

Yes, and he admitted to all the stupid shit he used to do in his old shit videos (fake jump scares and endless gameplay saying it was hell).

I bet Jewt is behind this...

>We want to make youtube safer and cleaner for our users
>Us? Psst. We're doing fuck all. Just do it for us for some cheevos you stupid googles

holy fuck, they're getting people to work for free. this is what employees do. they are literally brainwashing users to do their jobs for nothing in retur (test new features?)