youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ2hXnjSrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ2hXnjSrU

I'll take the GEP gun.

Dead googles.

Killin' commies, and qt girls.

ai gf is best

What a shame.

>To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

KILL MINORITIES, SEE THE LEFTISTS DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR COALBURNER WOMEN

open the way for the black man, see the white man exterminated, here my woman orgasm from black cock

am i doin it rite

Watching sports with your m8s. Truly no better time than grilling food, drinking beers, and bantering all day.

how could anyone possibly disagree

To Crush Hillary Clinton
To see her fainting before you
and to hear the lamentations of her shills

Yes, this is good.

Victory

>crush the normies, see them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women

When a movie I want to see comes out on blueray and I order a madigan special from Atlas pizza, and I fill my stein with chivas and ginger ale and like 20 ice cubes, and spark up a fatty.

Also falling asleep using my wife's tits as pillows.

Neko in boxes

And reverse traps

Rifle > gep gun

WAR WITH DISGUSTING FOREIGNERS
I WANT WAR NOW REEEEEEEE

Huge futanari cocks.

Trump will make futanari real.

To be kind and decent, to not interfere with any other person. Once you have made your own way, try to improve another persons life. To love even if your love is never returned. Try instead fear, listen to differing opinions, even those who are labelled crazy, to live in peace at all costs, even when faced with death or humiliation. Aim to be strong, but forgive the weak. Never tell someone about what you are doing until you have finished it. But most importantly: not reach into the lives of others. All the best--Steve.