Some Muslims are bad, because killing infidels is a primal part of their theology...

>Some Muslims are bad, because killing infidels is a primal part of their theology. Thus we should treat all Muslims as potential killlers.

>We don't need to teach men not to rape, even though sexual urges are a primal part of their biology. What are you, a bigot? #NAMALT

Explain this, Cred Forums.

Honestly I don't understand how so many people have watched Fate/Stay Night and have reaction pics and everything.
Makes no sense, didn't seem that popular.
Or maybe there's too many oddball weebs compacted into Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general.

Saber is cute!

CUTE!

It's not a requirement of "being a man" to have the urge to rape.

It is a requirement of every muslim to regard the Quran as the unaltered word of the one god brought to them by his only prophet Mohammad. Therefore the contents of the Quran directly reflect upon every muslim. If they don't want that, then they can stop being muslim and wouldn't fall under any discrimination regarding muslims.

I actually haven't, I just think it's cute

desu I think anime has a big contribution to the rise of nationalism on Cred Forums

does the same apply to chrisitians who believe in stoning?

holy fuck my id, just cuck my shit up

Why is the go-to strategy of every muzzie defender to attack christianity?

name one christian in the last 2 years that stoned someone to death for sinning.

Islam is a religion of hate, its prophet spent his life conquering, murdering and raping.

Yes, we should treat them as potential killers. Renouncing that faith should be the only option.

Being a man as nowhere near as associated with rape as being a muslim associated with violence.

but rape is already a crime and our culture teaches you not to be a criminal

You are confusing public safety with cosmic justice. We are not responsible for delivering ultimately perfect justice to each individual, in part because we are not capable of doing so.

Got some stats to back up those assertions senpai?

And If we find that men have a statistically significant greater chance of raping then women, it justifies action against men.

It's a hypothetical. You import a Christian, do you check their religion and see if they believe in all their holy text in the same way you check Muslims?

>Life is unfair, deal with it
not an argument

The new one was pushed hard as flavour of the month so a ton of people got into it from there and Zero

t. Butthurt VN reader

Why does Cred Forums get baited so easily

>Got some stats to back up those assertions senpai?
What, the map of early Islamic conquests not enough for you?

Males do not have a codified practice of rape in fact societies world over have worked to reduce it. Muslims have codified subversion and destruction of culture, violence, lying, and financial manipulation. It's basically theocratic fascism and must either be reformed drastically or quarantined.

Both are strawmen. But even if we take them as they are and accept them for the purpose of the argument -

The first one is an argument from conservative principles. Our culture and theirs is incompatible; we would be importing violence for literally zero gain over just importing an equal number of peaceful ethnic Norwegians. The second sentence is calling out the left for feminist hypocrisy (it fails because leftists don't care about policy, only about "fuck you dad", so the logic is ancillary to the statement, but that's still its intent). Right-wingers actually DO teach men not to rape by the time-honored tradition of making it a felony.

>sparks liner high will never be animated

Post more Saber

>Got some stats to back up those assertions senpai?

Yes, he has the Koran, and Hadiths to back him up. Islam is not open to interpretation, as per the commands of Allah. When you meet a Muslim who loves to do drugs or drink alcohol, he is not a true Muslim. When you meet a Muslim who supports a secular democracy, he is not a true Muslim. ISIS, for example, does everything according to the Koran and most respected Sunni Hadiths. They at least have the right to call themselves Muslim, because they do everything that Allah and Muhammad command them to do.

Rape is one of the most vilified things a man can do and is widely considered worse than murder.

Muslims have a built in defence that allows them to cover their asses in situations that require it. A Muslim trying to infiltrate nonbelievers may partake in any act normally considered haram if the goal is subversion and manipulation for the cause of Islam. Their fucking goal is to spread theit beliefs until none are left alive who believe otherwise. Hello? That's basically ano open declaration that they're gonna do what they want and there's nothing we can do short of annihilating them all, to stop it.

>implying I want shitskin Christians in my country any more than I want muzzies

Question: is it a requirement to believe in the Bible, especially the laws of the Old Testament, to be a Christian? Wasn't there a creed that outlines what a Christian is?

Considering old testament quite clearly contradicts new testament, no, being retarded is not a requirement to be a christian.

Post Archer/EMIYA killing ISIS

>cUuk2LEi
>cuuk
>cuck

you guys suck

You do know 99% are secondary faggots who just use it for waifu pictures.

Case in point:
What do you know I'm right, a lesson who doesn't even know any of the media.

Fate has been a Cred Forums staple anime since the site's early days.

>saber_and_irrelevant_whore.png

>watch fsn
>not read vn
Yeah, you probably wouldn't get it. Those are UBW costumes anyway.

Cuuk