#nohymennodiamond is maybe the most stupid thing I've seen here

#nohymennodiamond is maybe the most stupid thing I've seen here.

let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?, that's pretty sick and misanthrope coming from you guys.

Some assholes even say

>"we don't owe marriage to no one"

well, women don't owe you something that doesn't exist, like the so called virginity.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativepost.com/sweden-shocked-again-after-woman-raped-to-death-by-somali-immigrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=udWNkPhffUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Rule by Roast is coming to an end.

You mean you really took that seriously?
lol he thought it was real. Look at him and laugh.

I literally can not stop laughing

I know western society thinks men are oppressing women if men don't date women, but still, fuck you. Nobody owes anybody anything. Why are women so scared about men having standards? That's pathetic.

Its just childish immature hipster humour.
Yawn.

>supported by data
>stupid

t. Mexican intellectual.

haha
first post best post
>Divine right of roast

Can we have these threads again?

Someone post the infograph showing correlation between the wife's # of partners and marital breakdown

It's only a bit of flesh over a huge hole. Once you break the hymen, it's the same gaping hole as every other whore.

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?, that's pretty sick and misanthrope coming from you guys.
Shouldnt be getting drunk and wearing slutty outfits

Shut up slut.

I've met non virgins that were marriage material, you just need the right history

>survivors of rape
what a ridiculous combination of words

>le slut outfit strawman

a woman should dress however she wants

so how do you call a woman strong enough to not commit suicide after being sexually tortured?

that's a survivor, either it makes hurt your butt or not.

meh, on this i actually agree with the mudslimes. fuck women, both figuratively and literally.
>kaluah snackbar

Anyone who is raped has 24 hours to kill their rapist, otherwise they should commit suicide.

>strong enough to not commit suicide after rape
>not killing self over literal butt-hurt is strong

HAHAHA as if you'd actually ever be able to find someone who'd marry your autistic ass.

This is a world that that exists on want IS, not what "should be".

I should be able to cross streets without having to look both ways and worry about being hit, but cars should also be able to drive on roads without worrying about stopping for pedestrians. In order to fix this, we encourage people to look both ways and follow laws. We also encourage drivers to pay attention and give pedestrians the right of way. It's not perfect, nothing is.

No hymen no diamond.

Maybe, just maybe, the prudes who remain virgins until marriage are severely obligated to stay together because of their religion and culture?

Go for it m8
Ignore the data, surely you'll be one of the lucky outliers ;^)

>nobody marries roasties
>roasties reserve the role of being cum dumpsters and eventually become cat ladys
>with the advent of birth control & abortion they no longer have as many kids
>couple of generations pass
> Roastiness is nearly cleansed from the gene pool
> women know they'll be reserved as cum dumpsters if they lose their hymen
> nuclear family preserved
> less degenerates
> worry less about your daughter becoming a whore
What's not to be loved?

No hymen no diamond.

yup, thats me skirting that edge

Are you religiously orthodox?
Are you a virgin?

Id be curious to see the stats of people who were a Virgins first then married

No hymen no diamond.

You can't expect that of a woman if you yourself are a non-virgin. You might want to become very very Catholic.

FBPB

>well, women don't owe you something that doesn't exist, like the so called virginity
The law doesn't exist either, retard.

Or maybe they acknowledge and understand that sex should be kept as a sacred act between two people, since it objectively is the act of bringing life into to this world, and trivializing it reduces the value of life.

>the chart doesnt go higher than 20 partners

lmao. avg american girl has got to that number before they reach age 21.

The point of "no hymen, no diamond" is to discourage experimentation and slut behavior. Arguing that it's some kind of hard-and-fast rule that somehow discriminates against rape victims is pointless and stupid. It's a guideline for things entirely unrelated to the dumb shit you're spewing. Exceptional circumstances obviously don't count because it goes against the purpose of such a rule.

That said, rape victims tend not to be fit for marriage. It is true that they are not worthy, but you're still wrong because no one is saying so.

>sex=creating life
sure annon

Tfw I'm 19 and still a kv male

Why is it so easy for women

>since it objectively is the act of bringing life into to this world, and trivializing it reduces the value of life.

ok, that's pretty dense.

if i wanted this i could go to arby's and get one for a few burgerbucks

I believe in God and all that. But is sex really that sacred, when we can cum into a saucepan and have a lesbian suck it up with a straw into her partner's pussy? It seems it's really just a primal biological act, that doesn't necessitate divine oversight.

not to encourage promiscuity or anything, tends to be a bad call for most girls

Im glad i took my girls virginity. I cant imagine using a pussy thats been used. Disgusting. Women need to learn to assess men and determine if they are worth marrying. If so and believe the relationship will last til marriage then go ahead and have sex. When i was 17 i waited 6 months (kek) for my girlfriend to be ready. It didnt work out but now in my mid 20s ive found my future wife.

No hymen no diamond.

im a virgin sup

Don't touch me you filthy anglo.

You can expect whatever you like, it doesn't mean you'll get it but you are allowed to expect things user, unless you wish for people to police you as well?

How do I find a wife?

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

i put my hand up on youre hip.
i dip

you dip

we dip

In the world before condoms and artificial insemination, what other action would lead to the production of life?

Get in better shape, leave the house and talk to women? Your guess is as good as mine, I'm just spitballing.

Naw nigga, it's because they formed a strong, lasting bond without sex

promiscuity begets distrust

god took adam's rib you fucking heathen

We can view sex from a purpose-driven perspective. Sex is for making babies. Just because every individual sex act doesn't result in a pregnancy doesn't change sex's purpose in the same way using a book as a doorstop doesn't change the fact that books are for reading.

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?,

Rape victims are damaged goods

A woman has every right to have as many sexual partners as she wants. I have every right to reject her.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

people are not objects

objectively we all are

/thread

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?

Yes, obviously too weak to defend herself and thus not the kind of genetic material I'm looking for to procreate with.

in the world before fire only the sun gave light. happily we improved on the situation. trust me, used to feel the same way, couldn't even fathom otherwise. had that opinion fucked out of me by a girl who changed my mind with her perfect body, saintly morals, and fun outlook. We used to fight like cats back in the day to boot. I at least was overwhelmed. might not happen to you, but it did to me. Opinion changed, dick first, head later. Since then had it happen one other time with a girl head first, and no physical contact. Don't know if she's slept around, wouldn't care. Circumstance man, fact stranger than fiction.

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape

Hell naw man. I'm full #nohymennodiamond

The game wouldn't exist without players.
Hating the players is not only logical, advocating for their murder is probably the only way for the game to disappear.

also

You can only give away your virginity. It can't be taken. women are absolutely NOT damaged goods if they get raped.

its just sad when some don't think it through, shoot themselves in the foot, or sell them selves short

Yeah no, sexual intercourse trigger oxytocin release whether it's willing or not.
A raped broad still have her counter get a +1 where brain chemistry is concerned, and brain chemistry is the only thing that matters.

>falling for the bait of this clearly retarded troll
its like you people want to argue

>be stupid whore
> fuck around alot
> mmm yummy sex
> fuck without condom and forget to use birth control
> oopsies I'm pregnant
> A. get abortion
> B. give birth
> Scenario A: It's just a fetus, it's not even human
> Scenario B: become single mother, and despise child for stealing away future of yummy sex.
> Child grows up in broken home
> child, in most cases, becomes a degenerate.
> ad infinium
> world is eventually filled with degenerates
> humanity dies
GG at least you were able to have sex, right?

>well, women don't owe you something that doesn't exist, like the so called virginity.
>But you owe them your life in holy matrimony
>Unless you're ugly or poor in which case ew

Yeah, the whole "entitlement" street works both ways. I can like whoever I like for whatever reason I like, and I don't owe you my attraction for any reason no matter how arbitrary.

Does anyone else remember when Chuck Norris was so bad he fought and got his daughters virginity back?

>I have every right to reject her
that is if you find out about her slutty past.
some make it obvious but that is a minority

>the hymen disappears after sex

you people seriously need a sex ed class holy fuck

No hymen no diamond.

>its like you people want to argue
what else would I do all day?

It's the best physical indicator we've got.

This is how we redpill the newfags who stumble into the board. If nobody shot down bullshit here, people would continue on in their own bubbles.

They absolutely are damaged goods. I hate the rapist more, but that doesn't mean the woman deserves a 'pity fuck.'

>citation needed

It's pretty easy to figure out a virgin when you're in bed with her.

If she knows what to do, then she's done it before.

>implying I wouldn't tap pussy.

if it makes you feel any better the chick that fucked me into disagreeing with you probably considers herself french:)(we inthe states now tho) I'd stay home if I were you, it was pretty fantastic

how hard is to suck cock doe?

>Guy wants to date girl, 4 inches shorter than her
>Uhh, fuck off, you're too short

>Girl wants to date guy, had previous partners in the double digits
>No thanks
>SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=%22rape%22+%22oxytocin%22

yep i'll only fuck her asshole until she marries me desu

pity fuck?, seriously?

what if it's your wife who got raped?, what if the mother of your children got raped?.

>"honey!, sorry for something that wasn't your fault but you are damaged now, please leave my house and don't even talk to our children no more, you may scare them.

I just can't believe one person can be this much of a heartless inhuman, ready to betray the love of his life in any moment.

Your anecdote invoke no particular feeling whatsoever in me due to the mountain of evidence-based beliefs that clutter my brain.

just a warning, turns out your dick can totally convince your poor brain. sides few things hurt a girls feelings more than making her feel like her value is parked between her legs

You don't understand. It's about who gets the goods first. If it's my wife, then she is, in terms of the (((sexual market))), already damaged goods via myself.

If someone buys a car, they are the ones who cause the value to depreciate. If another person then steals your car, the owner would try to get it back.

Please be logical with your bait, Paco. We're talking about unmarried virgins getting raped, not anything else.

sorta along the lines that no one likes a gold digger. Gods honest, I'm a far outlier tho, I'd stay the course

sorry meant that for u french bro, ur women are quite literally off the charts

I understand this possibility and i am terrified of it.
So far so good though, my prefrontal cortex keeps having the upperhand over my reptilian brain.

>8 posts by this ID
I wish it was 1 to be frank.

Government gibmedatz that are allowed to beat natural selection through handouts and have 9 kids taken away by CPS because they'll put out for any Tyrone for SNAP benefits.

kek Kermit.

dude it's terrifying where I am, exhilarating, but jesus am I way further out there than I ever thought I would be. Reward some lucky broad somewhere with the surprise of ur devotion. I'm just gonna assume ur some kind of hard working faggot like urs truely. Don't hesitate to go animal tho

In this example, with the book, is the book not relegated to a lower status as compared to when it's on a shelf? It could be damaged while on the ground, and later lose the information it holds, further until the point of becoming just another doorstop. My fears do not reside within the act of sex, but with what comes along after it is normalized, and almost too common.

turns out life is so worth living, not that I don't intend to off myself eventually if I get to old I don't get my little way:) But man, there are some crazy exceptions to those plans, and rules you set yourself.

You will never be frank you filthy anglo.

too old, and I don't*,
thanks for the reminder though, she's often on my mind that french girl, and I don't treat her well enough, I need to get ahold of her again.

>virginity doesn't exist
Yours does, Paco.

ya know you can look at it from the opposite direction, it's nice to know that there are other options from the one you're shooting for. Maybe not for you specifically, I don't know you, but god damn, totally a possibility

back ups are nice, and they can be satisfying on every front.

little load off ur mind

this

to know there are other paths to happiness, and u wouldn't want saintly prudes to think to highly of themselves:)

lil competition never hurt no no one

no one*

too*

desu, since I'm welder I spend pretty much all day around other men and the only young women at the gym are either sluts or in relationships. I have other hobbies, but I'm not sure where I should find like minded women my age (20).

really tho, furthest outlier am I. gets lonely out here normally

Currently dating this girl. She's a real sweetheart. Problem is, she hooked up with two guys on tinder. They basically smooth talked her into sex, she wanted commitment, they didn't so she broke it off with them.

She says she loves me. I don't think I can ever love her. Simply cause I wasn't her first. It pains me to think of another mans penis inside her, for this reason I feel like I can never give my all to her. Is this fucked or normal? Pls help me Cred Forums i've been juggling with this issues for weeks

lol,

I love how butt hurt people get and how they choose the like, smallest fringe group of people that might share some trait to represent the whole of the degenerates.

Abortions are not to save a mother's life.
Hymens are not missing because of rape or bicycles.

Abortions and missing Hymens are due to whores being whores. Nothing you can say or will change that.

men and women are different, tragedies happen. gonna have to make some hard calls annon, it happens

Are u saying i should break it off

Btw those were before we met

9 out of 10 girls who say they were raped are just sluts who don't want to be seen as sluts and/or get off on being a victim and pitied

I don't know your situation, but I've definitely had my desire for another effected by their past. your man. I don't know, and cant; you could literally never tell me enough

your call man*

>survivors of rape
Getting raped won't kill you

Shes very attached and clingy. It just makes my blood boil that 2 chads fucked her while fucking other girls at the same time. Maybe im jealous of them who knows.
Also i lost my virginity to this girl

I just wanted our first to be special. But itll never be, since shes already done these things with other men

>Being such a virgin that you don't understand how hymens work.

In tact Hymens exist you stupid faggot and rape victims being worthy of marriage is up to the guy marrying her. No hymen no diamond is a choice. Any guy can choose to be a cuck faggot

I don't get this either.

Everyone survives rape. No one survives murder. Sometimes the two coincide.

conservativepost.com/sweden-shocked-again-after-woman-raped-to-death-by-somali-immigrant/
I'm sorry man, I'd say move on, its probably best for you both, but I feel the pain. Maybe not though, I really dont know. My highschool was complete zoo, and it turns out the real world is too. Seen em come seen em go. You'd be shocked whats out there if you are young and willing to try. And maybe she'll be OK too? Only got envy for the chads I guess, but I've lucked into this strange new way so I cant complain. Seems like that bluepilled chad life would be better tho

women owe men purity, support, chastity, and loyalty.
men owe women stoicism, stability provision, protection, and strength.

Women broke the deal first.

really though, I'm no dr phil. I cant say

Rape survivors can marry widowers.

Hey Pablo are you implying they're only fucked up in the butt but not in the head ?
Gold cuckmedal for you

lol spic poster with shitty troll skills

build wall

Both you and NHND are retarded.

The world isn't black and white.

boy is the gradient stark though

So let me get this straight, you have some thing in there and we have to break it open? Does it scratch on my dick?

I'm not even sure anymore.

A lot of shit the generalized right cares about means nothing to me at all. Like abortion. I just don't care. I've managed to avoid getting a girl pregnant so I can do with or without but it's all trash who get them, fuck it. I certainly don't think I need to fight that nonsense to save the souls of a million Laquafondisha's.

I can go either way on that but I think that by caring people are hurting the movement by alienating the middle. Not just abortion, most of the Old Right's social causes are just bullshit.

Like we should focus on saving western civilization and then we can get back to moral issues. Right now it's all about survival. No immigrants, no mudslimes, no hillary.

sure annon
ive gotta crash, but ill worry about you. stay safe m8, so many things are beyond. Some of the most primitive things are the worst, some of the simplest are the most beautiful. I wish I could say more, to help

beyond me

>1 in 20 chance of finding virgin

I wonder what the male promiscuity statistics are. Can I blame women for taking part in what males do to define what an alpha is? According to this image I can.

oops

It's not our fault Brayan took your lovey-dovey's virginity.

How is it measured? Do they count the same people as virgings as in the 1990s?

So your girlfriend was an idiot for shagging you because you didn't marry her?

>This study established a strong association between number of sex partners and later substance disorder, especially for women

>using exceptions to contest the rule
>mexican intellectuals

>Mexico having any virgin women
>at all

It's really fucking retarded since these /r9k/ and MGTOW retards think a hymen means something these days.

You can get it restored for around $200 at any gynecologist.

Fuck off you dumb google, no I don't want a victim of rape that's just another type of damaged goods.

Need more graphs trying to redpill friends

>he fell for the no hymen no marriage mgtow meme
>well, women don't owe you something that doesn't exist, like the so called virginity.
>virginity doesn't exist

mexican intellectual pls

The vast majority of rape occurs between people who already know one another, only an extremely tiny proportion happens completely randomly by a stranger.

That means if you've been raped it's probably indicative of the kinds of people you choose to associate with and be promiscuous around.

If a man is looking for a good woman to marry then you don't want to even consider someone who has been raped, why would you marry someone with awful morals and judgement.

what if women only says she wants to get fucked in the ass, to avoid breaking the hymen? I've had girls ask me for anal, but refused vaginal intercourse because she wanted "to stay a virgin".

Holy shit, you just redpilled me on rape. I'm not even memeing. This has genuinely changed my outlook on the entire subject. All the pieces were there, I just needed to see them put together.

Thank you noble bongistani.

>survivors of rape
Rape is nonlethal. You aren't a rape survivor any more than you are a traffic survivor or a rain survivor or a fat survivor.

>tfw accidentally broke my own hymen when i discovered masturbation as a teen
>develop vaginasmus
>still virgin at 26 but no hymen

/shrug

my hymen broke when I was 9-12 from horseback riding, I even remember seeing the blood on my horse riding trousers.

That horse made me a fucking whore and I regret the day I ever saddled up

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?
Good lord no. Who the fuck would want that baggage?

Okay, who cares what you think pedro. You are worthless.

lol
Gymnastic took my sisters virginity. I think it was the uneven bars.

You have to go back.

>implying marriage with "rape" baggage is worth it.

well it could drive you to suicide or you might contract a disease. Occasionally people die from shock and heart attacks as well.

I believe you
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=udWNkPhffUQ

there are obviously exceptions

Also
>flag
>rape is normal
Trump was right

Lower the age of consent and stop discouraging teen girls going for older men.

There, problem fixed.

A lot of religions disagree with you.

Also I don't know if you've ever met a woman who was actually, genuinely raped, but they often are quite damaged mentally. And no, I'm not talking about the new age feminist definition of rape like "he said hi to me" or "I regretted it the next morning so now it's rape" or "we were both drunk so I couldn't consent".

no hymen, no diamond

>lol ya, it was horseback riding! also i have 6 inch beef curtains from horseback riding too!

Bitch can't take responsibility for her own actions and blames the men she actively looked for on a hookup app. Dump the slag. The sweetness is just an act. She's going to give you a lifetime of problems.

>advice your cuck father never gave you

Wtf I hate virgins now. Thanks for making me see the light, I'll only marry sluts from now on.

No hymen, no diamond.

Even if she was a virgin, she used tinder and any girl that has used that app has realized and internalized hypergamy. Keep her around for sex if you want because that's the only thing she is good for now, sorry.
She might be offering you commitment (I love you, etc.) But she only says those things for you because that is what she wants to hear you saying, so she obviously knows you have doubts about her. I had some experience with a girl like that, she looked like marriage material but once I knew her better she had fucked some guys from tinder first week she used the app. " It was nothing, one just picked me up and we got along really well, and the other dude took me to parties and stuff like that". Consider that she was 18 when this happened, imagine that. I couldn't look at her anymore. Women know that once you see them as used whores you can't unsee them and consider them marriage material, and they only will pursue commitment once they had enough, so don't do it, finish with her, but not because she is not a virgin that's stupid, even if that was the case don't tell her that. Just say you are not feeling it anymore, she will understsnd what you mean.

Why are medkits some of the best posters?

>#nohymennodiamond is maybe the most stupid thing I've seen here.
>let's get into women who are survivors of rape. Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?,

No it isn't. THe fact that you need to jump to extreme lengths and pick out the outliers while ignoring the average-majority shows that No Hymen No Diamond is a golden principle.

She is overacting to get your approval because she knows she doesn't deserve it. Record audio when you finish with her because she will make the greatest tantrum you have ever seen in your life, she will show her true face. This is about not appearing as a whore so she will to bring you down to prove herself. Keep evidence of everything. It's hard to admit but you have to or else she will claim something else happened. I did the same and boy did she reacted badly, after that she told everyone that i tried to force myself into her. I had recorded the conversation and had a witness from afar (I asked another female friend) and only because my friend was there did people believed me, otherwise the audio WOULDN'T have been enough.

Are you fucking retarded? Beef curtains are not from having regular sex.

NO HYMEN

NO DIAMOND

I know your pain user.
It's your choice, if you stay with her you might forever suffer, you get used to it though.

Raped girls have the filthy holes that can never be cleansed. That's isn't the girl you take home to Mom with a lifetime of that shit

I'd marry you still Sinaloa even if your hymen is already broken

They really are. Women hate the idea of men in general raising their standards because they know they would have to get their shit toghether. Most girls HATE, i mean absolutely despise being single. Alot of them do a good job at hiding it. For them, being single pretty much means being dead.

If you act like a victim of the past, let alone someone else's past, you have a long unpleasant road ahead of you

well, I'm not going to rape anyone, so I expect my future wife to not have ever been raped.

if virginity doesn't exist then neither does temperature. cold is simply the lack of heat just like virginity is the lack of premarital sex. by that logic stop wearing clothes in winter faggot

stop shilling diamonds you greasy wop

diamonds are a huge fucking scam, you can't sell them you can only buy them, anything that is only legal to buy is a pile of horseshit, go sell a diamond and see how much money you get compared to what the same diamond costs new, it'a a total rip, anybody spending money on rare African rocks absolutely has rocks in their head and this debeers diamond cartel needs to be shut down globally

Currently dating a non-virgin. She's only had sex with her high school sweetheart, and only with a condom.

But even so. The fact that she knew she planned to get married one day, and the fact that she knew it wasn't going to be with him, is basically like cheating to me.

If you have sex with someone before you find the love of your life, and you KNOW you want to settle down one day, how is that not cheating?

So sadly she's another pump and dump for now.

>NO HYMEN
>NO DIAMOND

how about NO DIAMOND NO SLUTS WHO WENT AND GOT THEMSELVES RAPED EITHER?

At least have some dignity and sodomize her.

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape.
Sure, lets go...

>Are you saying that they are not worthy of marriage?
Yes.

>that's pretty sick and misanthrope coming from you guys.
So? Women think im not worthy of marriage for not being a rich muscular chad with a 25" long cock, which is quite mysandric of them, but no one gives 2 shits about that.

>we don't owe marriage to no one
But we kind of do, at least we own child support regardless of being married, in fact, marriage can be leggaly forced if the woman claims she is living with you for any extended period of time.

But virginity does exist, an intact hymen is the very clinical definition of a womans virginity, are you retarded?

DELETE THIS

>The Yahoo doesn't know that the hymen can be broken by playing sports, horseback riding, past sexual abuse, or it might not be there due to genetics.

SMELLY DUMB YAHOO SCUM

>Believing that any girls hymen is intact

you really need to learn basic female anatomy
A girl can't have her period without gaps in her hymen you dumb fuck

>A girl can't have her period without gaps in her hymen you dumb fuck
Yeah, natural gaps they are born with, not a huge fucking tear like when you pop their cherry.

Pretty weak bait ssyo

>you can't sell them you can only buy them
Since when?

>go sell a diamond and see how much money you get compared to what the same diamond costs new
Well, no shit, you only profit if you either dig it up, buy the raw stone and polish it, steal it and sell it, or buy the stolen diamond for a cheap deal and resell for higher value.

But what, you think they should be worth more than that? They are just shiny rocks mate, nothing that has a million industrial and scientific uses like gold or platinum.

Only retards would marry a girl that had 10+ sexual partners

>no hymen

she can still get fucked up her ass

checkmate virgins

Is that a real thing?

Most based shit ever, absolutely anti degenerate. Is there really any hope for a rebirth of western civ?

Spread this guys, make it happen!

>let's get into women who are survivors of rape.
>If you don't like whores, you support rape or something
Women suck at logic, and no man has ever been berated into marrying a woman. Nice try ladies.

>Spread this guys, make it happen!
It already is happening, little girls are waking up to the fact that if they slut it out like their mothers and older sisters they will become useless garbage like them, this is mainly due to internet access using smartphones becoming a mainstream thing amongst very young pre-pubescent girls.

Just keep posting this kind of thing on facebook, get it in their faces, they will learn.

we dont want sluts who only want to hook a good guy worth dollars.....

NO HYMEN NO RING.... Fuck off you degenerate whore

Don't mind religion but I fucking hate Catholics

the hymen can rebuild itself after a period of no sex so, no not really. the nastiest gutter slut could clean herself up and abstain from sex and the hymen would be completely intact and unstretched without use. likewise a girl that masturbates could have a completely stretched hymen while being a virgin. trust no one not even their hymens

It's not literal you dumb fuck.

It means that if she is a slut, she is not worth marrying.

feminists logic.......

Cathar

Pretend to be Christian and marry a religious chick. You can drop the whole going to church thing after you're married. It sucks but it's one of the only ways to get pure of heart pussy.

Women masturbating shows a lack of restraint

Why would you not post the original, faggot?

This. It isn't literal. It's about not being a flaming fucking whore. For example if you were married but your husband divorced you that doesn't mean you can't get married again.

Honestly women with a high partner count/ into heavy drinking, partying or drugs are losers. They're basically junkies with psycho-emotional issues. Why date a loser? Become successful, compete in the world, and win. There's lots of fucking losers, why worry about them?
>What are the loser fcking whores up to today?
Same shit they've always been up to
>What is Cred Forums up to today?
Talking about loser fcking whores....

Christian chicks are no more pure or innocent than non-Christian chicks. They'll fuck around at the same rate. The only difference is they'll feel guilty about it, pray and cry a bit, and then convince themselves they're pure and innocent again because God has forgiven them.

cool flag

what's a cheap yet good alternative?

I would absolutely never marry a rape victim. She would have way too much baggage for that risk of future divorce-rape, holy shit.

>what's a cheap yet good alternative?
Cubic zyrcon.

Rape has so much baggage attached to it most men don't see it as worth.

marriage is wrong.

its claim "until death parts us" contradicts human promiscuity, which is obviously wanted by nature.

My qt gf is a confirmed virgin (she has her hymen). I feel pretty damn lucky.

She also had no sexual experiences before me.

nigger didn't you watch adam ruins everything? about 52% of women never lose their hymen, also the hymen isn't something that breaks, it's simply a part that can be affected the first time. watch it

If you're not going to marry her you're a hypocrite, I hope you know.

She's actually here on a student visa so u less she finds a job after graduation she will have to go back, and I don't want that. Im thinking I will marry her, first because I love her, but second so she can stay and apply for a citizenship.

Virgins really need to learn how the hymen works. It's not a "freshness seal".

No, but it's a good indication when taken in context with personality and how much sexual experience they have (not just what they tell you but how much is clear from your interaction).

You have to take the entire woman into account.

>implying you don't fap at least twice daily

if you could have multiple full body orgasms in a row you'd jerk off even more

NO HYMEN
O

NO DIAMOND
O

>implying women have the same sexual drive as men

Go away CTR, we know you just happened to find this thread

NO HYMEN
O

D
I
A
M
O
N
D

my wife rode horses from her 8th birthday, and still rides today, and had a hymen when we got married. I always heard that used as an excuse, or that "athletic girls just lose it naturally". Man what a load of shit.

This is what whores always do when you criticize them:
1 - Deflect to men. "You're just insecure". "You can't handle a real woman".
2 - Shitty logic. They try to do some pseudo-intellectual lawyer speak, where they try to use technicalities and wordplay to convince you that you're still obligated to marry them after they blew 20 guys.
3 - They reframe themselves as the good guy, and you as the bad guy. "But what if a woman was raped? Are you saying you wouldn't marry a woman who was raped?"

Interesting fact: None of these tactics have ever gotten a man to go "Hm, really made me think, guess I'll marry you now". Modern women are basically dindus. They think they should never have to accept responsibility for what they've done. If you're a whore, you're unwanted, and nobody will ever want to marry you. Period. No amount of shitty logic and stupid tricks that don't work will ever change that. Get the hell out of our way you ugly whores, we want the younger, prettier, more innocent girls.

It really is

Don't believe the vaginal new

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

This

Virgins>sluts

>all of the the butthurt womyn on this board

>There are cucks in this very thread who will have a relationship with a non-virgin
TIP TOP LEL

it takes 2 to tango retard. Figure it out

Ahead of you bro, 22kvhh.

why you so scared women having standards and choice to fuck whoever they fucking desire to?

>sex is liberating user