How do we spread the word about the jewish conspiracy without sounding insane?

how do we spread the word about the jewish conspiracy without sounding insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grassroots.

Ask questions (subtly and over time) to your peers when they bring up (IMPORTANT THEY BRING IT UP) politics. Ask about following the money, ask about who influences who.

Lead them to the pill, but you cannot force it down anyone's throat lest they end up losing it like ReviewBrah

rules for radicals says make your propaganda FUN

sam hydes "JEWS ARE AWESOME" was an attemp

>falling for a 2000 year old red herring
>not sounding insane

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

You show this to any normalfag and they'll think you're a complete autist.

On second thought, send this to all twelve people you know. Fight the Jews, loser.

ever wonder why you learn so much about the holocaust in high school when there have been plenty of other genocides worth talking about. or why so many major hollywood movies have some kind of holocaust allagory

Probably because the Holocaust happened in the middle of Europe while the US was involved in a war there, and the other genocides happened in shit non-western countries like Turkey?

just call them reptilians so you can bypass hate speech laws

You don't because it isn't real

/thread

only call theys (((Skypes)))

Because the Holocaust happened in Europe and most Americans are of European descent so they have a connection to the history of Europe as opposed to the history of the Middle East or Africa

Nice samefag you fucking kike

Use SJW quotes about white privilege and replace white privileged with Jew.

Praise to KEK

Use the left's own tactics against them

jesus fuck.

Really forces one to contemplate

Skype samefag

I wanna know why my 8th grade english teacher was teaching us about the holocaust.
I also want to know why she tuged on my ear when she was showing up a film in the dark. Was she flirting with me?

every political cartoon should be completely disregarded they are silly and don't portray a clear image of real life and are often extremely biased

You don't. You learn about the Jesuits and tune people into that.

First you have to explain the conspiracy and get people to believe it by presenting the facts

After that they will be angry. Increasingly so. when they begin to ask why/how then you slowly pill them on the (((SKYPE))) conspiracy.

But most importantly you get them to see, understand, and know that there is one.

>only genocides against white people matter
UHHHH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?

I agree with these two completely different non jewish anonymous posters

impossible. you athe jew. and when you are done with your domination atrtempt you will go to exile. and it will not be england. and it will not be europe.

get a black/mexican/asain girl. you got choices burger.

good speed bugga

Easy, talk about any zionest book like it was a good read and changed you're life. Easily influenced people will read it and be horrified.

>Ask questions (subtly and over time) to your peers when they bring up (IMPORTANT THEY BRING IT UP) politics. Ask about following the money, ask about who influences who.
If you tried this with me at a place like work. I would make it my pet project to get you fired. No offence but you have to keep this shit to yourself. People like me will ruin your life without regard for any family members, medical bills, and child support you have.

You don't because you are, in fact, insane.

SO TOUGH ZOMG WOW!

The number one way is religion. It's the only way to fight the jews. The Jews have strong religion and fanaticism instilled in them, we should too.

It's actually real.
Ask me anything goyim, maybe I can help undo it

What is the true redpill if not the realization of the jews global usery?

>(((People like me))) will ruin your life without regard for any family members, medical bills, and child support you have.

Just make it a joke. When something goes wrong go THE JEWS DID THIS. People will laugh and they'll subconsciously register Jews with negative things. If they actually look into it they'll realize it's true.

Religion is dead in the West and it won't make a resurgence

Religion nowadays only thrives when conditions are horrid a la in the Third World

Aren't you a lil toughie?
You don't do anything, you fantasize all day about how you'd fuck someone's life over or tell off your McManager, then again before bed but you're a big pussy

(((())))

oy vey

socratic method

Careful with that edge you got there...

You never heard about the holodomor in ukrain? Pol pots genocide? Mao? Stalins gulags?

Ofc you don't, because only those nazi's were evil bastids!!

Why hasn't this Skype been gassed yet?

>live in country founded on genocide
>ended WW2 by genociding japanese

WE WUZ GOOD GOYS AN SHEIT

She sensed the goy in you rising and stowed those evil nazi spirits.

This.

You are kind of correct, but religion serves a deeper part of society then just that. Priests and gods, they are all real and so is their power. The jews use that to their advantage.

religion is a tool used to cuck people for serfdom. either people abandon it now or the EU starts serfdom 2.0 and everyone gets cucked.

Start making propaganda against the Skypes

My high school teachers would also show hotel rwanda and talk about stalin and mao's genocides.
Maybe because the holocaust was a significant genocide due to the scope and racial profiling?
Ever wonder why your biology teacher never talks about 'Vaxxed'?

Only Christianity for the masses. Real religion empowers and provides a path for one self.

lol Skypes really do hate everyone else

is kike censored or something.

why would your people be such meanies ;'c i hope you all burn in hell for eternity tbqh senpai don't you guys believe in god?also what are the benefits like controlling the world also please stop keep it up and you wont have anymore slaves because we will all kill ourselves or we will finally rise up and put you fuckers down for good.

I'm not kidding when I say earlier today is when I started fulling believing this. After seeing the thread about FBI user being right about the Bonner Group I looked into it a little more and there are blatant as fuck connections between Soros and other kike families to organizations that specialize in mass manipulation, as well as Hillary's campaign.

These mass manipulation organizations don't even hide their purpose at all, they make it known that their sole reason for existing is to manipulate people.

The Jewish conspiracy is real guys. It's not every jew on the planet that's fucking autistic, it's a small sect of jews led by soros. They are subverting the entire planet with the refugee crisis, BLM, SJWs and a lot of the other bullshit we hate so much.

This is my favorite piece of evidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

>An organization dedicated to studying group behaviour, organisational behaviour, social sciences, and applied psychology. Created with a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation

HMM I WONDER WHY THEY'RE INTERESTED IN THAT REALLY GETS THAT BRAIN JUICE FLOWING

can we get this thread stickied?

destroy it from the inside bro you know its the right thing to do maybe god will have mercy on you and your families souls.