Black Looting Matters

BLM has always been a violent group of feral Googles, but it's gone above and beyond the realms of tolerance now. Not only are they rioting and looting as usual, but they have already ran over one cop, injured 24 others, shot a civilian, assaulted reporters, and even tried to murder a photographer. How the fuck can any sane person defend these actions anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/absentee/2016/09/21/chaos-charlotteprotest-rioters-attempt-set-photographer-fire/
periscope.tv/KingMillion/1BdGYNeAgkAJX?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually the term is "shopping" now

Oh yeah, i forgot, gotta give em reparations somehow right?

These savages need to be put down.

Race war when?

Soon if these monkeys keep chipping out...

Typical google-loo behaviour. But these googles have on thing the White man doesn't: a sense of racial identity.

There has always been a race war.

Old jewy has made sure it could never be resolved.

>they could be my kids
T. King Google
For real will he do a press conference because that shit looks serious and that is obviously not a protest

this

They even divided whites up too.

its already happening

I love you too.

redstate.com/absentee/2016/09/21/chaos-charlotteprotest-rioters-attempt-set-photographer-fire/

RACE WAR NOW OFFICIALLY
Niggers in a live stream said "This is war" so basically it's on now

>pls don't fight back until trump is elected, we don't want Martial law

Fucking Skypes

Well, blacks make up less than 13 percent of the population, and the asians and the hispanics don't like them either so they're pretty much asking for suicide. It's what the rap music taught them.

All it would take is for some rapper to segue from gangsta album straight into a gospel album to put black people back on point. He could go by Black Jesus. Yeah that'd be fucking sweet. It'll never happen though.

>How the fuck can any sane person defend these actions anymore?
They can't. People on the extreme end of any ideology aren't usually sane, and most of the people rioting are just downright stupid. You can't reason with either of those groups, which is what's so frustrating. No amount of evidence will convince these people that this incident was justified.

Africa is as Africans does.

I thought you would respect the black population exercising their second amendment rights.

>try 2 set photographer on fire
Googles need to swing from trees

The day of the rope is going to be sweet, then.

>How the fuck can any sane person defend these actions anymore?

Because they were KANGZ

this is the race war. The police are our front line so far.

I really would make sure you own a gun if you don't already.

Its like they work for trump and want to give hilldogs constantly a headache lel

googles these days baka

This
The horse shoe theory: BLM monkeys and Stormfags are more similar than different. To be blunt, we need to do away with both extremes.

>The day of the rope is going to be sweet
The day of the Rope also punished enablers, so long weebs.

I honestly have never been more eager for a race war in my life

After spending half of yesterday and basically all of today watching live streams of the riots, I have never been more disgusted by these fucking animals
>Unconscious women laying on ground
>Women screaming like they are in a horror movie
>Niggers and Spics smashing shop windows and blame the white man made them do it
>Kept saying peacefully protesting but then throw shit at peoples cars and police
>Looted a Jewellery shop and probably several other places
>White cucks getting abused even when they were on the BLM team
>A nigger who could barely speak straight saying he was a Veteran
>Drug dealing on live stream
>Bipolar Paintball girl
>A bunch of niggers start talking shit into the live stream camera (pic related, he was one of them)
>Attacked a female trucker, looted the cargo and burned it
>Stopping traffic and then harassing the drivers and passengers
>News reporter attacked
This is just a few things I have witnessed in the last two days and what triggers me the most is majority of them simply walked home without any consequence
Deportation is letting them off easy, Death is the only option, these people don't belong in civilised countries

>A bunch of niggers start talking shit into the live stream camera (pic related, he was one of them)
pepe say it aint so

Soon

They're like America's nigger Jihadis

>>A bunch of niggers start talking shit into the live stream camera (pic related, he was one of them)
My bad

Listen niggers what up with all the google reference. Did I miss a meme ?

Kek sorry my bad pic related in this one

Is this one worse than the other ones, or more of the same?

I was hoping they'd shut down the airport because that would have made lots of poeple miss connections.

No, it's just another Milhouse.

I feel the same. The absolute fucking chaos and crime these people endlessly create is unbearable. Im tired of living in a war world. Either they get out or they die.

A little worse because of the location, NC doesn't tolerate this level of destruction and property damage. They'll get no sympy here, but might use a lack of acknowledgement to continue rioting.

The bigger question I have is how Police Officers are still willingly standing on the front line against these niggers, while at the same time getting stabbed in the back by every one they are risking their lives to protect.

You have politicians legitimizing the violence by "calling for answers" and promising investigations - instead of saying it was a nigger with a gun, and the cops did nothing wrong. You have the media fanning the flames, blatantly. You have jew-programmed democrats in every recess of the Internet speaking out against cops... even as they are literally bleeding in the streets to protect hostile strangers.

This election should be about one thing and one thing only. Clinton stands with BLM and Trump does not. Make it about that, pure and simple.

But in truth I think that half-dead bitch is going to win - thanks primarily to decades of illegal immigration. There is no future I can see in this country without civil insurrection. I would take my family and leave, but there is no where left to go. We are running out of choices.

Cred Forums's trying to turn the words Google and Skype into slurs for Niggers and Kikes after Google refused to show pages using these words when you search a term. It's interesting, I wonder if it will take?

>Skypes
Eesti is cool with us

Goggles gonna goog.

Wut? When I search "niggers" the top 4 results are:

>wikipedia
>"nigger jokes"
>"nigger eating watermelon" video
>"nigger owners manual"

Do you cuckolds have safesearch on, or something?

Yeah "Stormfags" are very similar right? I mean I can hardly turn on the news without seeing a bunch of Whites looting stores and attack Police.

Fucking idiot. You think you are the smartest person in the room don't you? The only thing you need to know is that BLM is out to widen your faggot asshole, "Stormfags" are the only defense you'd have against them, and everyone in the middle is fucking enabling the bloodshed by doing NOTHING. You reek of Hildog's colonoscopy bag. Assclown.

We are literally the future. What happened to us 20 years ago is currently happening in USA, and it's going to happen in Europe very soon

Your anger is right. It is just. It is common sense. Direct it at the people responsible, not at their sub human minions. There are billions of Africans waiting to be brought to the Western world by the Leftists.

truth

I think it's an interesting new evolution of the boycott.

The Racist Rebranding; I think it'll particularly effective against things which rely on advertising dollars.

Is there a "best/worst of" compilation of the N Carolina happening yet?

meant for

But SA has a much higher percentage of Googles.
Here it'll be Day of the Rope 2: Electric Boog a Goog.

Alright I like this google = nigger meme now

Fine. No more lust for Anglo blood. Let's cleanse Canada.

It's a shame that 13% of a country can bring a nation to a standstill. Then again, we're less than 10%, but the difference is that most of the country's prosperity lies in that 10%. Really does make you think

this

periscope.tv/KingMillion/1BdGYNeAgkAJX?

goto 20:30 for looting by streamer with 6k viewers

dude every fucking time this happens, well guess we can get a new tv or rob a 7 elleve, wtf how is that going to bring back a dead black kid who was probably more than not guilty

Delete this

>Clinton stands with BLM and Trump does not.

That's a good point. I'm sick of seeing people make excuses for this shit too, they're basically developing cognitive dissonance on purpose to avoid being called a "racist" and keep up their narrative.

The rest of the country is getting real fucking shit of the Google's shit. And this is why they don't like Colin Kapergoogle. It's not that he's protesting, it's that THIS is what he's supporting. This group. Right here.

Anyone using "Stormfags" on Cred Forums is either a shill or a newfag nowdays. That term only came into use a few years back when Cred Forums was more of a right-libertarian board. Now that the redpill has hit pretty much everyone here, there isnt even that much of a difference between us and Stormfront, they've just been saying the same shit for years in advance.

Black friday

One thing that was particularly interesting about the other night was watching this black guy's stream who was a father, and he actually stuck around for his kids, who basically came to a small revelation about his people, but refused to fully take it in because he's still believing the evil whitey narrative.

Like he ACTUALLY believed people were showing up to protest and that was why he was there, then he basically spent an hour and a half complaining about these black teens that broke into a Walmart, and he just watched them loot it while talking about how they should be going to sleep to get ready for school tomorrow, all that shit.

It gave me a tiny bit of faith. Black people pretty much hate one another and always have, but they're very self-obsessed on this individualistic level, so they're "just" about able to coordinate against what they view as a common enemy, but there's never any real organisation and I don't think there ever will be.

>I wonder if it will take?
Put in on pictures. Or else people will never understand

What can I say, googles are gonna goog, does anyone honestly expect any different.

Is that why they call it "black friday"?

Maybe you should look up logical fallacies you fucking lowbrow cretin

The leftiest want them to come over because they want everyone to suffer equally that way the government can step in and manage the country like some kind of giant highschool, where if you say or do something wrong you are sent out.

They are anti-freedom because they can't handle true freedom and they no secretly they cant defend themselves. Leftiest are only acting logically to what their emotions are telling them.

They will import more black people and ban guns.

I would guess about 50% of the population is truely leftiest.

>It gave me a tiny bit of faith.

You're a retard if that made it up for all the other niggers looting and harassing everyone. Fuck off to reddit.

das wut he get fo snitchin

Goognog shopping. Noice one!

Bump

>Google
You guys are tremendous faggots.

Remember when only newfags forced memes? They are called niggers, cuck master.

What category are we looking at, lads?

this doesnt look like it would work. too heavy. anyone have info on these?

Y'ALL BE RAYCIS.

(((YALE)))

>Let's call them googles instead of niggers epic meme XD

This is politically INCORRECT, you fucking newfaggot niggers.

Ask in the /sg/ thread.

>(((Yale)))

I live near Charlotte, they're only destroying the shitty part of the city you don't go to unless you want to get shot anyway

Are you saying he has a medical condition? You are not doctor.

No they removed it from autocorrectncomplete. I think that's mainly it.

These make me rather... angry...

Holy crap I was in that room at one point

Makes me glad I never went to college.

>12
I am a doctor, I can confirm the diagnosis

most of their men are in prisons also...so they have a much smaller fighting force than they think.

That's what they always do. Chimp out and burn their own shit down

what started this google meme

>Colin Kaepergoogle
>Colin KAEPERGOOGLE
>COLIN KAEPERGOOGLE

HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES, LITERALLY MADE MY MORNING

GAS THE SKYPES RACE WAR NOW!

lmfao

Some chick from facebook

SOMEONE DO IT

do police really think they can get away with murdering civilians?

not any more pigs

>We are running out of choices.
Purge Everything.

Fucking googles.

>collage

They're not going to be satisfied until one of the following happens

>A: Police are given "re-training" to make them less proactive in their policing, and more re-active - i.e., they are no longer allowed to draw their service weapon unless they have been fired upon by a suspect. Left wont care that this will result in more dead cops.

>B: Government mandates that all police stations in the nation must have all live ammunition replaced with "non-lethal" ammo, i.e. rubber bullets.

>C: Complete disarmament of the police, reduced to nothing more but the taser and a baton.

>D: Self-defense clause does not apply to police, if they kill someone, it would be straight up murder charge regardless of whether the suspect they shot was armed or attacking them.

ITT: Disillusioned middle-American NEETs waiting with bated breath for the great event that will transcend the crushing banality of their withering existence - an absolution that will never, ever come.

How has nobody posted the webs of the Googles in Africa setting people on fire?

Plus stormfront wasn't a thing untill nigs started to nog. it's just like with anti sjw and the "altright", it didn't exist untill liberals and sjws started to take over.

This is also why I don't really believe in the idea that life is a big grey area. If you ever study history you can always pinpoint why things happen the way they do and don't just happen because it's a never ending cycle.

You don't seem to get it. This is a proxy war with whites using cops as a target. If it was truly about police they would care about all cases and not just blow up on the white cop cases. Even when they know the cop is black they blame whites cuz dem whitey be using da poleese to keep us down. They will never be satisfied EVER.

And look how far you've come

Google genocide when?

To quote the Cleveland Show, "All cops are white on the inside."

Cops already have a couple years of head start on you, better catch up.

Must be fun.
You're starving because you're a stupid nigger and you spend all your money on grass and crack and in the middle of the month, you're out of welfare money.

And then there's good news: Dindu Nuffin' was shot, so now you can get all the food, drugs and clothes that you want for free with no repercussions.

If this doesn't prove that this isn't about blacks not wanting to get fo not doin' nuffin' then I don't know what could.

More white people are killed by cops shut up you fucking leaf